VideoFly

Stupidity at the Mall

I think the stupidest things I saw at the mall today were:
1- Whimpy guys flapping their arms at a Wii booth.
2- People with those earpiece phones seemingly roaming while yelling at themselves.
3- Very large, very slow people walking side by side in groups of four, blocking crowds of people from passing by.
How about you? Any stupid observations at the mall?

7. The just out of high school bimbetts that stand in the isles trying to sell me stink-purdy soap, Hollywood star perfume, or do my nails with the new 'wonder sander' of the week...:S

LOOK at me you idiot....OLD, UGLY & GRUMPY are NOT your target market!

Only reason I'm even IN the damn mall is for a couple of Gyros!;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

4. People who go to the mall and walk around "mean-mugging" (stern/angry looks) people, trying to act hard-core. Its laughable, I like smiling back at them.

But they bad-ass, Dave!:P

And just either how 1) large or b) stupid do you have to be to think that looking at Dave mean is going to intimidate him in ANY way?

As far as skateboarders IN a mall? I have never seen it, and didnt even know it was legal. However, I would like them to fall down just a little less than those stupid kids with the wheels in the shoes.

How about having to go to woodfield mall today and have you daughter tell you she does not know which store she saw the item at, so we should go to every store there

plus all the reasons you people stated

I was starting to think about throwing some of them off the third floor
for standing in the walkways blockingall traffic

The just out of high school bimbetts that stand in the isles trying to sell me stink-purdy soap, Hollywood star perfume, or do my nails with the new 'wonder sander' of the week...

LOOK at me you idiot....OLD, UGLY & GRUMPY are NOT your target market!

***Well, I for one think you're very pretty.

John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

Hi VF,

Now, now; malls can be fun.

~17 yrs ago, one summer while on college break, my daughter worked at a retail shoe store in a mall and she decided to have some fun.

Just outside of the shoe store was a pay phone ( anyone remember them? ). Every now & then she would call the pay phone, tell who ever answered that she was from radio station KXXX and they were having a contest. She would tell the poor guy/gal that the radio station had a secret shopper in the mall and the first person to find him would get a free trip. To find him you had to call out KXXX real loud until the secret shopper came to you.

Quite a number of people were observed screaming in the mall that summer.

No one ever did win the trip. B|

JerryBaumchen

As far as skateboarders IN a mall? I have never seen it, and didnt even know it was legal. However, I would like them to fall down just a little less than those stupid kids with the wheels in the shoes.

Ummm... its totally not legal. Thats half the fun. Mall scrambles are so much fun, the floors in malls are usually very smooth allowing you to build up some pretty decent speed while dodging security.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Now, now; malls can be fun.

~17 yrs ago, one summer while on college break, my daughter worked at a retail shoe store in a mall and she decided to have some fun.

Just outside of the shoe store was a pay phone ( anyone remember them? ). Every now & then she would call the pay phone, tell who ever answered that she was from radio station KXXX and they were having a contest. She would tell the poor guy/gal that the radio station had a secret shopper in the mall and the first person to find him would get a free trip. To find him you had to call out KXXX real loud until the secret shopper came to you.

Quite a number of people were observed screaming in the mall that summer.

No one ever did win the trip.

***That was her?

John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

Ummm... its totally not legal. Thats half the fun. Mall scrambles are so much fun, the floors in malls are usually very smooth allowing you to build up some pretty decent speed while dodging security.

Excellent. I'll clothesline the faggots then if I ever see them doing it.

Excellent. I'll clothesline the faggots then if I ever see them doing it.

:D:D:D

That's about the only fun an ole guy like me has at 'the mall'.

...droppin' a shoulder and knockin' skinny ass meth head skate boarders flat on their best side. ~faster they go the farther they fly! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~