kmills0705

What do you do...

It's 60 degrees in South Texas...I'm sure if you hit Miami up it would be even nicer there...but one hell of a drive.

Yeah, Florida (ZHills/Deland) is usually an easy 13-14 hour drive for me... Driving gives me luxury of bringing whatever I want without having to deal with paying for bags and airport security. It has all become such a hassle that I am a little turned off to flying right now... I have traveled with my rig often enough without problem... but I don't like to be limited on what I can take.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

62 degrees right now here in Orlando and feels pretty good. Saturday will be a washout but Sunday's gonna be a good day to jump.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Made my 1st trip to the states, Florida the other week....It was 3 deg C when we left Nova Scotia ...It was 5 deg C when we arrived in Orlando :S

Average afternoon temp was 14 deg C for our week....not what I was hoping for but still better then home....was kinda funny walking around Universal in a T shirt when others were wearing jackets with hats and gloves...:P

go to somewhere even colder, then when you get home you feel it's warm :)

No.... I don't discriminate. Cold is cold and I hate it anywhere it is below 50 degrees!!!!

Well, you could go visit my Step-son in Kazakhstan - it's below zero about 7 months out of the year, and minus 30+ about 4 of those... poor kid!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

when you want to escape the cold but even Florida is freakin freezing?!?! I want a quick get away to Florida, but seems kinda pointless to escape the cold and go somewhere cold!!! :S

Move to Perth Western Australia 110F here this weekend, and I was jumping onto a Turquoise coloured water edged white sand beach B|B|B|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?