Squeak

Weekend Numbers May1/2 2010

0:2:0
One coach jump with Coach Jerry. 7 points! Hadn't jumped since August.
One Andyway. At least we didn't funnel the exit. Got kicked in the head, which I didn't realize until the massive headache I had after I opened. It was still a good time and I will really miss The Ranch. But alas, I move this week to join my husband who is in good standing with the bar.

0:2:0
One coach jump with Coach Jerry. 7 points! Hadn't jumped since August.
One Andyway. At least we didn't funnel the exit. Got kicked in the head, which I didn't realize until the massive headache I had after I opened. It was still a good time and I will really miss The Ranch. But alas, I move this week to join my husband who is in good standing with the bar.

:o:o I only found out you 2 were an item a few weeks back
When did you get married:)

CONGRATS B|B|B|

Oh and isn't that :D:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

:S:6:0

On Saturday I drove all the way to Dallas to jump a cessna! :P Sunday's jumps were awesome!!! Learned a lot. Best part of the weekend- jumping my new to me canopy. B|
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

0; 2; 0

Wind Dummy H&P and a 3way tracking attempt.

Had a friend hit the runway really hard. If we hadn't had a lot of rain the past few days, he wouldn't have walked away.:o

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

:)
I should at least get an A for effort. The weather was absolute crap here in Indiana this weekend. Tried to get in a load on Saturday and as we were dodging clouds we got called back to land because FAA was on the field.

:(

Spent Sunday at Start Skydiving in OH hoping that the weather would break, but it didn't. Did a lot of creeping with my four way team getting ready for the Mid East Skydiving League meet in a few weeks.

My creeping muscles hurt today! ;)
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

:)
5 freefly
1 H&P
2 Coach
1 4-way RW
1 tandem video

Hobie and I got the manly beer belly bump dock on a sitfly. No idea why we didn't lock it up and throw the horny gorrilla at that point.

Shot linbckr52's girlfriend doing a tandem. He flew front video and I flew right side.

Nailed my slot on the belly 4-way representing for the darkside. Pretty good weekend overall.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

:) : 3 : 0

Lots of laughter, few points turned.

First an almost-fourway, followed by a nice threeway with four points from 6k and lastly a jump in honour of someones 100th. They wanted to do a naked jump and I was very disappointed that they wouldn't let me spot for them. :)

:D
because I was conned into doing my first demo.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom