BillyVance

Sex finishing moves

This was recently discussed in the dz.com BB Msgr group the other day. I was dying laughing so hard.

Some of the moves mentioned were:

The Pirate:

Shoot your cum into her eye and then punch her in the gut. She'll cover her eye and go "aaaarrrrrr!!!"

Angry Dragon:

Right after you shoot your load into her mouth, pound your closed fist on the top of her head. Makes the cum shoot out her nose.

Strawberry Shortcake:

Jizz all over her face then punch her in the nose, thus you get the white/red drizzle mix.

Disclaimer: I in no way advocate sexual violence like this to women, but I couldn't help but laugh at the visuals.

So are there any other finishing moves? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

David Copperfield: Fuck her doggie style, pull out, spit on her back for the fakeout, then when she turns around bust a nut on her face.

Spiderman - Pull out, cum in your hand, then sling it at her face, yelling, "Web on"

Think you meant "spit":P

I like the Houdini......Do her from behind so that she is facing a window. Then have your buddy jump in, while you run outside and wave at her through the window!:D
BASE 1384

This was recently discussed in the dz.com BB Msgr group the other day. I was dying laughing so hard.

Some of the moves mentioned were:

The Pirate:

Shoot your cum into her eye and then punch her in the gut. She'll cover her eye and go "aaaarrrrrr!!!"

Angry Dragon:

Right after you shoot your load into her mouth, pound your closed fist on the top of her head. Makes the cum shoot out her nose.

Strawberry Shortcake:

Jizz all over her face then punch her in the nose, thus you get the white/red drizzle mix.

Disclaimer: I in no way advocate sexual violence like this to women, but I couldn't help but laugh at the visuals.

So are there any other finishing moves? :P

Boys. Just wait for the hateful PMs. I posted a joke awhile back about women. Talk about about hatemail. [:/]
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

What's the one where while doing her doggy you grab her ankles lift her kees from under her and push her face first off the bed....?

One of my old university buddies had a twist on the old rodio.
While doing her from behind...it always starts that way doesn't it....reach foward and grab her nipples and twist...two handed....and see if you can hold on for 8 seconds.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

What's the one where while doing her doggy you grab her ankles lift her kees from under her and push her face first off the bed....?

One of my old university buddies had a twist on the old rodio.
While doing her from behind...it always starts that way doesn't it....reach foward and grab her nipples and twist...two handed....and see if you can hold on for 8 seconds.

I always called that a broken wheelbarrow -

Haven't done that in years:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

i get fanmail mostly! :)

Oh good god! I am glad I am on a different continent from you - it has got to be eyeball deep over there. ;);)

:D:D:D

jealous much!? B|

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

the rusty (fish)hook: stick your finger up your butt, then make it into a hook and stick it in a girls mouth

Boston pancake: shit on a girls chest and smear it around with your butt:S

\,,,/(-_^)\,,,/
"For once you have tasted flight,you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been,and will long to return"

I like the Houdini......Do her from behind so that she is facing a window. Then have your buddy jump in, while you run outside and wave at her through the window!:D

I know someone who actually pulled this one off!

There are two ways to do the bucking bronco:

She's riding you, and you hold on really tight to her and say either "You're sister is better," or "I think I might have AIDS."

No No....Old fart that I worked with in Alaska told me.....if it taste like fishy eat all you wishy ....if it taste like colonge leave it the hell alone! I told him I wouldn't touch neither one! He told me....well hell kid don't throw her away..... just turn her over!

Well lets see...

You have the Rusty Trombone- Girls tounging your ass while jerking you off.

Then theres the Hershey Kiss Field Goal- I dont have the nerve to explain that one but google can give you a good idea.

The Abe Lincoln- Shave your pubes and keep them nearby where the action is happeneing. Blow load in her face then throw the pubes on there.

Thats just a few I remember off the top.
Muff #5048

The Tony Danza:

While doing a chick from behind, ask her, "Who's the boss?" Keep asking until she answers, "You are," or turns around. Donkey punch her in the face and say, "No bi*ch! Tony Danza's the boss!"
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.