Eagleeye

Real or Photoshopped??

I received an email today with the following statement.

He had just bought a new boat and decided to take her for the maiden voyage. This was his first boat and he wasn't too sure of the procedures.

He consulted his local boat dealer for advice, but they just said "don't let the boat trailer get too deep in the water, but deep enough that the boat will float”.

Well, he didn't know what they meant by that as he could barely get the trailer in the water

You're gonna love this guy!!!

I argued with someone who thinks that the pic attached below is actually real. Is this just a real good Photoshopped image or am I gullible in thinking that nobody could be that stupid??

If it's not real, it's a pretty damn good Photoshop job. If it is real, it's a pretty f'in' stupid person, but I know a lot of f'in' stupid people. I can imagine it happening.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

My bet is, forgot to set the brake, and walked away!

+1.. I think there's a *chance* it might be real..!! :D:D:S

Either way, it made me chuckle!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

If it's not real, it's a pretty damn good Photoshop job. If it is real, it's a pretty f'in' stupid person, but I know a lot of f'in' stupid people. I can imagine it happening.

Looks to me like they are setting ropes to drag the trailer out. most likely an accident, bad brakes (no brakes set).
I've seen some prety odd things on boat ramps:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

On the ground, left of the trailer, it looks like marks left by a sliding tire. My guess is the driver, for whatever reason (alcohol? never!), drove up to the ramp too fast and couldn't get whooed up in time.
I'd say that it is real, not Photoshopped.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Looks to me like they are setting ropes to drag the trailer out. most likely an accident, bad brakes (no brakes set).
I've seen some prety odd things on boat ramps:)

I used to keep a boat at a certain marina in Oregon. It took me years but I finally got the first slip on the dock right next to themain launch ramp dock. I used to sit there on the aft deck of my boat in the afternoons and watch the drunks coming back to the boat ramp dock to load the boats back on the trailers. You just can't pay for that amount of entertainment.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I vote for real photo; fake story. These things happen.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I argued with someone who thinks that the pic attached below is actually real. Is this just a real good Photoshopped image or am I gullible in thinking that nobody could be that stupid??

The version of it that I got in my email had an Obama08 sticker in the back window. Kinda sad to know that one was photoshopped. Or maybe they just photoshopped it out of this one to protect the guilty.B|