Jbag

who here has actually been kicked in the nuts?

the wierd thing is the bodys' defense mehcanism for it.
you get whacked in the sack and there's a slight delay in the pain transmission.

You get whacked

You realise you got whacked (oh shit this is going to hurt)

then thew pain comes.
and OMG does it come big time if you got a good solid whack.:o

Collape on the ground and that's all she wrote for a while.

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I got jacked by a Mountain Bike. It was then that I believed they got the whole man or woman bike structure reversed in the engineering phase. Men's bikes should NOT have a straight bar designed as a convenient place to land your testicles during a high speed malfunction. :o:(

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

One time, while still a teen, I was on a trampoline with my girlfriend and as she fell down on her back (still holding my hand) I was bouncing back up and was pulled abruptly back down right on her bent knee.

Don't Pull Low... Unless You ARE!!!
The pessimist says, "It can't get any worse than this." The optimist says, "Sure, it can."
Be fun, have safe.

I've never suffered a full on kick in the nuts.

I have however, been unintentionally head-butted or kneed or stepped on there by my now 4 year old.

I need to buy a cup because I've got another little girl to get through this phase with. :|B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I hate to break it to you Billy, but Your kid doesn't necessarily have to be really young to kick you in the nuts.

Well I'll tell you this, if they ever do kick me in the nuts. It will happen only once. They will never kick me again. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have however, been unintentionally head-butted or kneed or stepped on there by my now 4 year old.

I need to buy a cup because I've got another little girl to get through this phase with. :|B|

What is it with little kids and damaging dad's nuts? Is it because they have some deep seeded drive to be the only child and get all the attention if, they can end the dynasty? When my two boys were little, it seemed I got knee-dropped by them more times than I care to count! They always catch you off guard. [:/]

Chuck

More times than I care to remember....:S

Go figure:ph34r::ph34r:

I had forgotten I had my own private troll on this board, thanks for the reminder, hope you weren't too lonely while I was on vacation!

You do know its a PA to call people on here a troll right??

I was just commenting on WHY you might have gotten such rude treatment in your life... I have never met you and can COMPLETELY understand.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I had forgotten I had my own private troll on this board, thanks for the reminder, hope you weren't too lonely while I was on vacation!

I was just commenting on WHY you might have gotten such rude treatment in your life... I have never met you and can COMPLETELY understand.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You do know it is trolls that follow people eveyrwhere just to make smart ass comments don't you?

Don't you have nasty PM's to be sending out?

Men's bikes should NOT have a straight bar designed as a convenient place to land your testicles during a high speed malfunction.

As the comedian Gallagher put it so well years ago: How come the one with the balls gets the one with the bar? :P
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

What is it with little kids and damaging dad's nuts? Is it because they have some deep seeded drive to be the only child and get all the attention if, they can end the dynasty? When my two boys were little, it seemed I got knee-dropped by them more times than I care to count! They always catch you off guard. [:/]

Chuck

It's a skill they're born with. :P I forgot to add that I've gotten slapped down there by my 4 year old trying to get my attention. "daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy..." SLAP "uuuuuurrrggggghhhh, sweetie, NEVER slap me between the legs, got it?"

I'm reminded of a story my college roommate told me about being a kid on Saturday morning, running into his parents' bedroom going "daddy daddy daddy" SLAP! His dad screamed and rose immediately into a sitting position and all my roommate could do was start to cry and say I'm sorry. His dad just waved him off and mom woke up to see what was going on and giggled (bitch). :D A few years later his own kid brother did it to him, and later that day he told his dad what happened. So his dad went right to the younger brother and promptly gave him a $20 bill. :D:D:D

Chuck

It's a skill they're born with. :P I forgot to add that I've gotten slapped down there by my 4 year old trying to get my attention. "daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy..." SLAP "uuuuuurrrggggghhhh, sweetie, NEVER slap me between the legs, got it

I'm reminded of a story my college roommate told me about being a kid on Saturday morning, running into his parents' bedroom going "daddy daddy daddy" SLAP! His dad screamed and rose immediately into a sitting position and all my roommate could do was start to cry and say I'm sorry. His dad just waved him off and mom woke up to see what was going on and giggled (bitch). :D A few years later his own kid brother did it to him, and later that day he told his dad what happened. So his dad went right to the younger brother and promptly gave him a $20 bill. :D:D:D

:D:D:D:D

Chuck

You know you've been solidly kicked, when it splits your cup into two pieces.
(Karate class).

you only ever forget your cup or mouthpiece at the dojo once.

Thats a lesson, that once learned, is never forgotten ;)
__

My mighty steed

I got jacked by a Mountain Bike. It was then that I believed they got the whole man or woman bike structure reversed in the engineering phase. Men's bikes should NOT have a straight bar designed as a convenient place to land your testicles during a high speed malfunction. :o:(

When I was a kid, my foot slipped off the pedal when I was riding standing-up. That cross-bar, broke my fall!

Chuck