Jbag

who here has actually been kicked in the nuts?

I was a catcher in baseball for 7 years and I have been skateboarding for 15+ years... I have had my fair share of objects flying at and contacting my balls.
As for being kicked... well, I was in a few mosh pits in my teen years. Knees and fleet flying everywhere. [:/] (It does come with the territory. :P )
I also had a strange couple of situations in 1st and 4th grade.
Two different kids, from different schools (I moved around a lot as a child), grabbed and squeezed my balls (for no reason) while we were in line in between classes. For real. :S[:/]:|

Like a few of you were saying... little children don't seem to understand how fragile it is... some never will. B|

I don't have a license for this.

Figuratively, yes. Literally, no. Been bollocked on the handlebar stem of a stingray bike a couple times as a kid though.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

More times than I care to remember....:S

Go figure:ph34r::ph34r:

I had forgotten I had my own private troll on this board, thanks for the reminder, hope you weren't too lonely while I was on vacation!

You do know its a PA to call people on here a troll right??

I was just commenting on WHY you might have gotten such rude treatment in your life... I have never met you and can COMPLETELY understand.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

That only applies to those that are NOT trolls.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I had forgotten I had my own private troll on this board, thanks for the reminder, hope you weren't too lonely while I was on vacation!

I was just commenting on WHY you might have gotten such rude treatment in your life... I have never met you and can COMPLETELY understand.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

The rules are supposed to apply to all members here.. but that does not apply equally now does it

It should even include mean little men

The rules are supposed to apply to all.. Even slimy little sleaze balls with swollen nutsacks after the appropriate attention after pissing off the WRONG person.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

My nuts aren't swollen . . . They just are that big.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

The rules are supposed to apply to all.. Even slimy little sleaze balls with swollen nutsacks after the appropriate attention after pissing off the WRONG person.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Uh,, no they aren't.... oh forgetful one:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

The rules are supposed to apply to all members here.. but that does not apply equally now does it

What are the rules on abusing the PM system to send Nasty PM's?

Uh,, no they aren't.... oh forgetful one:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Nope - still not swollen - still just that big.

What are the rules on abusing the PM system to send Nasty PM's?

You have not read the rules have you...

You should try it..... if you can take off the time from trying to suggest people go to Watts on their visit to LA... or some other nice little thing you found online to slam those silly negroes that seem to skeer you so badly

You should try it..... if you can take off the time from trying to suggest people go to Watts on their visit to LA... or some other nice little thing you found online to slam those silly negroes that seem to skeer you so badly

I believe that the word "negro" or "negroes" in this case would be much more offensive that "watts"

Not very PC for a progressive.

I believe that the word "negro" or "negroes" in this case would be much more offensive that "watts"

Not very PC for a progressive.

That is because I am only a progressive in your oh so rich fantasy life .

The problem with you and your fellow travellers "leanings" is all the falling down:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Getting back on topic.

I have never been kicked square in the nuts, however...

I was using an old timing gun while setting the timing on my 74 Nova... Wearing jeans.

Apparently the timing gun had a short in it that caused it to pass the spark directly from the coil, into my hand, and out of my zipper to the car body.

As I lay on the ground in pain, atleast my brother and father got their laughs in.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

One day I was out hunting with the old man.
We approached an electric fence.
I (being a kid at the time) dropped to my knees and crawled under it.
The old man swung his leg over it, since it was just below crotch height to him.
Unfortunately, the ground was very soft, and putting all his weight on one foot caused it to sink into the ground several inches.

You would need to have known my old man to understand why I had to nearly bite my tongue off to keep from laughing.
It was either that, or get a beating.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Martial Art Tournaments[:/] ...I wore a cup ;)

Our tornaments, the master Always checked everyone for a cup. open palm slap to the crotch....No one ever tried to get away without wearing one!

This was California right?:ph34r:

Our tornaments, the master Always checked everyone for a cup. open palm slap to the crotch....No one ever tried to get away without wearing one!

Yes, Master Taylor....

Yes, Master Taylor....

I don';t get the reference, but

I wonder how ELSE they take advantage of you . . .

Did he moonlight as a priest?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Soccer got me a couple of times too.

When I was in high school, I caught a shot from our coach from about 5 yards away..........the ball was still going up. They told me I actually passed out for a couple of minutes.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."