jf951

smoke weed?

...herb, dank, pot, bud, green, grass, tree, reefer, mary jane or marijuana

what ever you call it.
how often do you smoke it?

ps. idk if this is in DZ.com parameters so mods do the deletion if need be

You forgot OTHER:

Used to many yrs ago. Morning, noon, night..

I no longer smoke the silly stuff but I probably would if I wouldnt get fired for it. ;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I used to smoke pretty often, then for the past 5 years I've had to drug test for work so it wasn't worth losing my job over. Went for a job interview the other day and the manager was driving me around in the truck and asked me if I wanted to smoke and out of habit I replied, No, I have to drug test for work... We both had a good laugh... I start on monday
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

...herb, dank, pot, bud, green, grass, tree, reefer, mary jane or marijuana

what ever you call it.
how often do you smoke it?

ps. idk if this is in DZ.com parameters so mods do the deletion if need be

You forgot OTHER:

Used to many yrs ago. Morning, noon, night..

I no longer smoke the silly stuff but I probably would if I wouldnt get fired for it. ;)

Just not my thing, for some reason it always nauseated me when smoked.. but it did not have that effect when powdered... cooked in butter ... and added to food.

That said though I never really got into it back in the 60's and in the 70's being in the military and subject to search any time of the day or night... and the golden flow tests... just not worth it. I smelled it wafting on the air a few times in the barracks and suggested to the new troops to take it the hell off base since we were sitting only about 100 ft from a Security Police Guard shack and the puppy patrol did come walking thru the Permanent Party barracks at least a couple times a day. I did not want them to get busted and screwing over the rest of their lives with less than honorable discharges.. OR to give the SAC types any reason to give those of us in Survival any kind of negative press since it was after all a SAC Base. At the time... the Security Police and OSI got major brownie points for catching people on base with dope.

To this day its just not my thing... I will stick to getting high on airplanes, mountains and life.:)

I am sure if you tried "A SPECIAL BROWNIE" you might change your mind....;)

I know how to make some VERY good special brownies.. none of the gritty odd tasting stuff either.

BUT

Then we get back to having to take pee tests when you go to a new project and they want a compendium of everything you have ever done in your life to get the new gig...

Just not worth it to me... to screw up my life for a little buzz. Hell I rarely even drink, let alone drink to excess. It goes back to that gettin high on life thing.:)

I didn't get high...I STAYED high. :ph34r:

but i noticed how much more productive and happy i was not spending half the day eating twinkies and watching Gilligans Island reruns!

----------------------------------------------------------
You almost make it sound like its a bad thing to get high...eat twinkies and watch gilligans island. Those of three of my most favorite things to do...but all at once>>>FUCK YEAH!!:P

So far we have about 45 percent total virgins....must be the under 30 crowd!

Although, my son passed on going to a bonfire party last night, and several of his friends were busted for position and being high, (these are 16 to 18 yearolds)

So maybe it is still like it was in the 70's! They just hide it better!

Although, my son passed on going to a bonfire party last night, and several of his friends were busted for position and being high, (these are 16 to 18 yearolds)

I think its more of a reflection of the OTHER option being missing for those who have not touched the stuff in many many years

I think its more of a reflection of the OTHER option being missing for those who have not touched the stuff in many many years

Does one year still count as many???It convinced me I was done...

The question was how often do you smoke it, not have you ever.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon