davjohns

Want ad for stripper pole?

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/wan/2182164392.html

"Im lookin for a striper pole that in cood condiction I wont to surprise my old man with it I would like to have one I can,take down,if not thats fine we can work something out call or text rachael at 2567510534 thanks"

Wow. Just Wow.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I didn't realize stripping was so big a business that there'd be numerous companies selling stripping poles. I always figured its just a metal pole bolted to floor and to the ceiling.

Learn something new every day.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Other than her appalling lack of knowledge of typing, spelling, grammar, spacing, and punctuation, what's wrong with it? That's pretty tame for craigslist.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

and you came across this ad because....? :P

Woah! Should have seen that one coming.

I didn't. It was emailed to me by a co-worker. But now that you ask....I wonder what HE was up to?

And I posted this because it just struck me as something odd. Odd to have one. More odd to buy one used. More odd still to advertise for a used one. And then there's the whole question of how this person avoided all the English classes I was forced to take as a child.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I didn't. It was emailed to me by a co-worker. But now that you ask....I wonder what HE was up to?

And I posted this because it just struck me as something odd. Odd to have one. More odd to buy one used. More odd still to advertise for a used one. And then there's the whole question of how this person avoided all the English classes I was forced to take as a child.

odd to have one? i know a few people htat have them in their houses, LOL. its a great laugh to watch all the girls try to look sexy when slammed at a party ;)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

OK. I probably should have specified that it is odd in the culture I work and live in. Apparently, just down the road is a different story. :)

OK. I probably should have specified that it is odd in the culture I work and live in. Apparently, just down the road is a different story. :)

must be the generational gap ;):DB|:)
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Just for the slow, he just called you old! Kick his ass!:ph34r:
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Just for the slow, he just called you old! Kick his ass!:ph34r:

ill just start running now. he looks ALOT bigger than me.

I don't know how strict Craig's List is about advertising for "personal services", but it could be that this is some woman's attempt to advertise her stripper services for private parties, and she's trying to be clever to get around the rules. Just a thought...

actually, i, under direction from my wife, have been looking to buy one. she thinks it will be fun. ;):$ thinking of getting one of these....(not safe for work, if you work for a prudish, conservative, hypocritical company :P)
http://www.spencersonline.com/product/carmen-electra-professional-pole-kit/

Other than her appalling lack of knowledge of typing, spelling, grammar, spacing, and punctuation, what's wrong with it? That's pretty tame for craigslist.

Well from what I understand, davjohns doesn't get out much. B|
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

And what culture is that? Mormon, Jehovah Witness, Amish?
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I think alot of people on here already know.

Lieutenant Colonel, United States Army, Intelligence Corps. Top Secret security clearance. Serving as Executive Officer to the Commanding General, Space and Missile Defense Command.

Like I said, it would be odd in the culture I work and live in.

I went out once with a woman who said she owned a stripper pole. Claimed she and her daughter-in-law had taken exercise classes and used it for exercise. Only went out that once and didn't get to see it but I don't know why she would lie about that.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Lieutenant Colonel, United States Army, Intelligence Corps. Top Secret security clearance. Serving as Executive Officer to the Commanding General, Space and Missile Defense Command.

You mean that JAG is a lie?
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

He HAS to lie.
a) he's in the Army
b) he has a clearance
c) that Army/Intelligence thing should be a clue
d) it's the only requirement for XOs.

:D:D

Edited to add after Nigel's post...j/k with you Davey.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

He HAS to lie.
a) he's in the Army
b) he has a clearance
c) that Army/Intelligence thing should be a clue
d) it's the only requirement for XOs.

:D:D

That is nasty.

Now I have visions of HIM dancing around a strippers pole for his commanding officers:o
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

You don't want to see me dance.

I never watched JAG. The concept of a JAG officer who knew which end of the gun goes downrange was too much. Then, I'm told one of them was also a fighter pilot? No dice.

The only way to make that show more ridiculous would be to add lots of hot women and pretend they joined the Navy...and then make them smart, hand to hand experts and weapons experts.

Most of the JAG officers I know have to walk for their PT test because they can't run without hurting something.