Teigen

Bully ownage!

The little kid got what he deserved, he got his ass kicked. I just hate it when I see little entitled fucks try to fuck with people because they think they are better than whoever they are picking on. Maybe this kid learned his lesson, probably not and I wouldn't be surprised if one day soon there is a news article about the little viral video kid that got his ass whipped is now dead because he tried to pick on some kid again, and said kid stuck a ball point pen in his neck and just walked away.

I found many things annoying about the video... That little shit kid for one. The little shit kids who were encouraging him, secondly. The little shit who was filming and the other one who kept telling him to keep recording because it was "great" or "awesome" whatever the exact term that he used.

I don't know if it was right for the bigger kid to fight back... Usually the thing that gets you in the least amount of trouble is to walk away (if possible before things even start in the first place). But damn it, I was glad that little twerp got flipped.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Usually the thing that gets you in the least amount of trouble is to walk away

At that moment, maybe. But in the long run walking away just leads to harsher and more frequent abuse later. The least hassle if leave the tormentor a crying, bloody ball on the floor if possible. If not, let him learn that he is in for a fight-Every time. He'll find easier prey.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

People who advocate walking away from a fight, must not have much experience in fighting.
You are just opening yourself up for a punch or kick you'll never see coming.

"Never take your eyes off your opponent, even when you bow."
-- Bruce Lee
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

People who advocate walking away from a fight, must not have much experience in fighting.

-- Bruce Lee

I meant generally speaking avoiding problems is *easier*... But not always "better." So for instance, I try to avoid getting raped by not walking alone late at night in dodgy neighbourhoods. I avoid confrontation with drunken people who seem totally irrational. But in this case, where it's the schoolyard and the big kid is going to keep getting harassed by those twerps... Well, like I said... I was glad the little kid got flipped.
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

-- Bruce Lee

true and not true. usually a fight doesnt come from nothing. there are "signs". and if you're a little receptive, you'll notice that as early as it's still safe to walk away. if a fight is inevitable, yes, make sure you leave a bloody mess and an opponent that is NOT able to come after you.. :|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

-- Bruce Lee

true and not true. usually a fight doesnt come from nothing. there are "signs". and if you're a little receptive, you'll notice that as early as it's still safe to walk away. if a fight is inevitable, yes, make sure you leave a bloody mess and an opponent that is NOT able to come after you.. :|

Bwhhhaaaa - What do the Swiss know about fighting:P with their daft Papist uniforms and silly little knives with tweasers and a thing for getting stones out of horses hooves ... and a magnifying glass:P:P:P:P:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

-- Bruce Lee

Bwhhhaaaa - What do the Swiss know about fighting:P with their daft Papist uniforms and silly little knives with tweasers and a thing for getting stones out of horses hooves ... and a magnifying glass:P:P:P:P:P

you're talking the tourist-version here. next time u're around, i'll stick a magnifying glass the size of hubble telescope up your sod brits arse! :P
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

-- Bruce Lee

I meant generally speaking avoiding problems is *easier*... But not always "better." So for instance, I try to avoid getting raped by not walking alone late at night in dodgy neighbourhoods. I avoid confrontation with drunken people who seem totally irrational. But in this case, where it's the schoolyard and the big kid is going to keep getting harassed by those twerps... Well, like I said... I was glad the little kid got flipped.

And that is what the video doesn’t show. How many times had the big kid turned the other cheek in the past? I have to figure the little bully only had the confidence to behave like he did (besides all his friends being there) is because to that point the bigger kid always turned the other cheek.

Surprise!

I'm sure this kid was picked on relentlessly and the school did nothing. Sue the school, make millions. WINNING!!!!

not everyone lives in the US where this bully-behaviour is possible..

just to make myself clear, i'm talking about the sueing here..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I'm sure this kid was picked on relentlessly and the school did nothing. Sue the school, make millions. WINNING!!!!

Might be the 'merkan way but thankfully not every where.

Even if said in jest, it's a SHITE stance.:S You'd haver to be a complete wanker to sue in such circumstances.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Are we still talking about that Australian video that started this thread?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

How do you people know the little guy was the bully? How do you not know the big kid was the bully and the little kid finally got the courage to fight back one day? And what you just witnessed was the bully (big kid) once again beating the shit out his victim by slamming him to the ground?

its amazing how many people act as if they know the story based on one 41 second video seen on the internet.

you people would make terrible lawyers. forming opinions without any basis of the facts is generally the sign of an ignorant fool.

How do you people know the little guy was the bully? How do you not know the big kid was the bully and the little kid finally got the courage to fight back one day? And what you just witnessed was the bully (big kid) once again beating the shit out his victim by slamming him to the ground?

its amazing how many people act as if they know the story based on one 41 second video seen on the internet.

you people would make terrible lawyers. forming opinions without any basis of the facts is generally the sign of an ignorant fool.

Troll, troll, troll, your boat.
Your act is getting boring.

Troll, troll, troll, your boat.
Your act is getting boring.

What act?

So you are saying that there is absolutely zero merit to my comment?

Well, the kids were egging him on... He was laughing and so were all his friends... And the big kid displayed no aggressive behaviour until he was pushed - several times - to react. Sure doesn't seem like the little guy was a victim...

Jumping to conclusions? Maybe. Not based on any facts? No way. We may not have seen the "whole picture" but there are certainly lots of facts that lead to everyone's conclusion (that the little kid - and his friends - are the bullies).
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

What act?

Yes, that is what i am saying.

So I guess that means you were there, witnessed the event in person, know the kids involved, their history with one another, and can provide supporting facts to back it all up?

Otherwise, how can you say my comment has no merit?

What act?

Yes, that is what i am saying.

So I guess that means you were there, witnessed the event in person, know the kids involved, their history with one another, and can provide supporting facts to back it all up?

Otherwise, how can you say my comment has no merit?

The little bastards mom went on national TV in a show called Today Tonight and said that the her son got what he deserved.

http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/ ( click 'Bully video goes viral', don't know how long it will be available. )

So yeah, your point has no merit.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Are we still talking about that Australian video that started this thread?

yes; and sueing is bullying for "old" people..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda