nad

Preperations for Camping

Fan and an extension cord. B| Makes sleeping better for me. That and a 2 foot thick air mattress. I probably shouldn't say this but I don't need earplugs, I could sleep through a tornado. :)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

If your tent came with those itty bitty wire tent stakes, get some real ones that will hold the tent down when the winds pick up. And bring a small hammer to pound them in/pull them out.

I say bring a headlamp instead of flashlight. Leaves your hands free to carry two drinks.B|

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I say bring a headlamp instead of flashlight. Leaves your hands free to carry two drinks.B|

Would really be tragic to trip and spill TWO drinks!B|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

You GO, Nad!

Go ahead and take the credit card. The last two nights - that $100 hotel room is going to be looking better and better.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

There is a Walmart about 10 minutes away if you forget anything, and to replace your ice as it melts. The cafe doesn't usually sell ice during Summerfest since they need it for smoothies and stuff. Dinners at the Tiki hut are awesome, and very similar price wise to a regular sit down restraunt. You'll probably want your own food during the day though. Don't forget your phone charger, and camera batteries.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

You GO, Nad!

Go ahead and take the credit card. The last two nights - that $100 hotel room is going to be looking better and better.

or sleeping with that questionable drama-tastic chick to get a bed :P

I'm sorry but I read that as if it was an offer.
:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

You GO, Nad!

or sleeping with that questionable drama-tastic chick to get a bed :P

I'm sorry but I read that as if it was an offer.
:D

Who said it wasn't?:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Alright,

Stopped by Bass Pro shop and bought the following:

- 3 person tent
- bigger sleeping bag
- full size inflatable bed
- mosquito repellant
- a lantern
- cooler

Other than that, I pretty much have everything else. Just need to buy a fan. Thanks everyone for helping. I'm pumped!B|

A friend was holding two drinks once talking to some girl. He got pantsed from behind, boxers and all. Stood there looking stupid with his junk hanging out:D

Happened to me before, except the girl no longer wanted to talk, and led me to her tent. :):P:D

:D:D:D That is why I am pissed. Beacause of all the girls that want to sleep with me now. Why do they only want to spoon? :$

http://www.tanga.com/products/spooning-leads-to-forking-t-shirt

I am screwed they don't ship abroad :D:D

Read the thread and well camping mean no one within 20 miles except animals usually :D:D i would have just said beer nothing else where he is going :D:D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun