JamesNahikian

Best Drop Zone Pilot

Lets just say there was unfortunate accident involving Ryan in sandels, a ladder and falling with his little toe caught in the ladder and getting ripped off.

Oh wow. I never knew that about him. I suppose since he's so damn hot, it doesn't really matter that he's missing a toe though.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

THE PILOT FROM CROSSKEYS WHO FLIES THE BI-PLANE AND THE HELI IS NOT ROB. ROB FLIES THE SKYVAN. THE GUY WHO FLIES THE HELI JUST GOES BY THE NAME " CHOPPER JOHN ";)

'k well chopper john has also flown the biplane b/c he was my pilot :)

That's who i vote for

Jim West too, there is just something about a guy who has to put a beech down in a field do to an engine failure on take off, gets everyone off the plane, walk back to the dz, get in another beech and get them to altitude.

Jim rocks. He's not only a great pilot, but an awesome DZO!! (Of course we know who the boss really is). ;)

Did Jim West ever fly out in San Antonio?

Jim West too, there is just something about a guy who has to put a beech down in a field do to an engine failure on take off, gets everyone off the plane, walk back to the dz, get in another beech and get them to altitude.

except that whole fueling his turbines with K1 thing...but hey...we'll just over look that right?.....but that's all third or fourth hand knowledge...or is it????....;);););)

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

Facts, my friend, facts,
Paul Fayard stalled the CASA at the Richmond boogie, (too many jumpers hanging) and he pulled it out. Paul Fayard started jumping years ago with who else but, Jim West. I can't say for sure that Jim trained him but, your assumptions are wrong.
I've known Jim West for 9 years and there is no finer person, pilot, or mentor!

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

Hmm......
I've jumped there for almost ten years.
He has made enemies because of his morals and ethics (nuf said), even the USPA.
If you jumped there and have proof, PM me. If not don't listen to other people.
I've been in a couple of hairy situationw with him flying and I felt very secure. I can't say that with other pilots from other DZ's

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

Does anybody even come close to Chris S./diverdriver?

D. James Nahikian
CHICAGO

Oh dude. No fair. Now I can't exit my apartment. My head is too swelled.

Honestly, I am a product of my environment. I've had very good instructors since day one in flying and in flying jumpers. All of my flight instructors at Embry-Riddle '88-'92, Mark Hanson and Scott Corder at Horizon Skydiving Harrisonville, MO, Dave Snyder (rip), Roger Nelson, Mark Bourqhurst (Mr. Douglas), Mark Lamberson. I thank those guys very much.

Chris

Wow,

Never thought I'd see my name on here. Thanks Chris!!

Scott

Steve Boyd!! Ever been in a plane (twin otter) on take off in the mud and fish tailing? Now thats a good pilot and one hell of a ride!! :o

--------------------------------------------------
I'm gonna go one off and elect Rabbit Staib from Spaceland. He's a great jump pilot.