nigel99

Why are women so fickle?

My wife is always complaining that I don't take an interest in her friends or helping her friends out.

So now she tells me how her best friend hasn't been laid in a year and is feeling really down about it. I offered to help and now she is pissed off with me[:/]

You just can't win...
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

I feel the same way...I was at church the other day sitting directly behind a rather large lady. When she stood up to sing, I noticed her dress had gotten stuck between her butt cheeks. Being in church and the nice guy I am, I gently pulled the dress from between her bum. She turned around and slapped me! :$ So again, being the nice guy I am, when she turned around...I gently pushed it back in. That's when she hit me again! [:/] Man...you women don't appreciate anything!

Fear is the thief of dreams.....

This thread reminded me of this joke.

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.
I turned to her and said, "Do you want to make love?" "No," she answered.
I then said, "Is that your final answer?" She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying "Yes."
So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."
And that's how the fight started....

So now she tells me how her best friend hasn't been laid in a year and is feeling really down about it. I offered to help and now she is pissed off with me

Isn't there some movie sub plot for this scenario? Yes there is. The Big Chill. Why can't your wife be like the Glenn Close character wife in this movie? Then you would be able to have sex with your wife's depressed friend. It worked in Hollywood, why not in the real world? :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Why are women so fickle?

Because they know they can be. They have the power to say whether your are or aren't getting any.

:D Good point! Gatekeepers can afford to be fickle :)

pussies and tits rule the world! :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Why are women so fickle?

Because they know they can be. They have the power to say whether your are or aren't getting any.

That's the way it is in a world where 50% of the people control 100% of the pussy.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

This thread reminded me of this joke.

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.
I turned to her and said, "Do you want to make love?" "No," she answered.
I then said, "Is that your final answer?" She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying "Yes."
So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."
And that's how the fight started....

+1:D:D:D:D

My wife is always complaining that I don't take an interest in her friends or helping her friends out.

So now she tells me how her best friend hasn't been laid in a year and is feeling really down about it. I offered to help and now she is pissed off with me[:/]

You just can't win...

No Nigel you can't and there is no point in trying that where selective hearing comes in :ph34r::D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

A woman woke up in the middle of the night and realised that her husband wasn't there.She got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen,there she saw her husband sitting with a cup of coffee in front of him,and he had a tear rolling down his chin. She asked what's wrong? He replied with a shivering voice: Do you remember back when you where 15 years old,and we made love in the backseat of my car? Sh...e felt her heart beat faster just because he remembered this so long ago,she said with a smile on her lips: Yes,I remember darling. Then he asked: Do you remeber your father caught us,and put his shotgun in my face and gave me 2 choices,either marry you or go to jail for 20 years? She said: Yes. Then he said with a sad face:Today I would have been a free man.

:D:D:D:D:D

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I like to call it furry hole terrorism. They can hijack a man and cause countries to crumble with that thing and they know it!! But we still love them!!

You speak for yourself but apparently not for me.

I am a heterosexual man and therefore my gross physical attraction to women happens as a matter of course.

But my love must be earned. And "hijacking" me definitely isn't the way to earn my love.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

I like to call it furry hole terrorism. They can hijack a man and cause countries to crumble with that thing and they know it!! But we still love them!!

You speak for yourself but apparently not for me.

I am a heterosexual man and therefore my gross physical attraction to women happens as a matter of course.

But my love must be earned. And "hijacking" me definitely isn't the way to earn my love.

ever heard of the stockholm-syndrom!? :P
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Why are women so fickle?

Oh brother please!
The only reason pussy has power is that well....you allow it to have power.
Here is a thought you should think about the next time you are hitting on a rather attractive girl who thinks her shit does not stink.
Every second of every day some where some place another really hot girl is turning 21 and thus not only legal but an ethical move!
On the other hand, on the other hand...well...the girl you just spoke with and who thinks her shit cures night blindness? Yeah she just got another second older, thus she developed another wrinkle and her tits and ass dropped another 1mm from where they should be.
Thus, ladies play nice! You may think you are winning the relationship game in the short term but we guy will win the war long term.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!