Squeak

Steve Jobs Dead

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304447804576410753210811910.html

Mr. Jobs was 56 years old. After exhibiting significant weight loss in mid-2008, he took a nearly six month medical leave of absence in 2009, during which he received a liver transplant. He took another medical leave of absence in mid-January without explanation before stepping down as chief executive in August.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I'm actually genuinely sad to hear this. At my age I'm getting used to hearing about people kickin' the old bucket on a regular basis. But this guy really changed our world a lot - and in mostly good ways. He had a creative intelligent mind. And he was exactly my age (yipes).

Blue skies Steve !

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

A childhood friend of mine, died at age 17. He had brain cancer. We grew up in Silicon Valley, Los Altos more specifically... and through technology and geography, Steve became his friend. My friend was an child genius in computers. Steve spent much private time with my friend in his last days. He was a good man, he did well, and he will be missed. I can only think that his mission in this life was done, and he was free to,... move on.

I am very saddened by Steve's early death. He did make the world a better place. We are richer for having him and poorer for his passing.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

I'm actually genuinely sad to hear this. At my age I'm getting used to hearing about people kickin' the old bucket on a regular basis. But this guy really changed our world a lot - and in mostly good ways. He had a creative intelligent mind. And he was exactly my age (yipes).

I felt the same way because he's just 10 years older than me. It's weird for my generation to be dying from cancer and other ills. Just goes to show that having a billion dollars still isn't as good as having good health. [:/]
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

sad news, clever guy.[:/]

Karma. That's what happens when you try to make more bucks off cheap chinese labor. Fuck him
you mean like EVERY multi national company on the planet?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition." Steve Jobs, 2005

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Karma. That's what happens when you try to make more bucks off cheap chinese labor. Fuck him

Speaking of karma....
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Wow, I hope I don't get banned for this, but fuck you...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Wow, I hope I don't get banned for this, but fuck you...

+1

we don't agree on everything .. but we do on that.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Karma.

Uh, no - I'm pretty sure it was cancer. Which also killed my dad, and he never exploited anybody.

I don't feel particularly affected by Jobs' death, but it's sad for anyone to die so young. Like Skymama said, it's a reminder that success and wealth can't compete with good health.

Stop dragging facts into the BF.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Stop dragging facts into the BF.:P
http://blogginoutman.blogspot.com/2010/04/steve-jobs-is-asshole.html
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

What a pile of poo.

The guy that 'found' the phone should have handed it in .. to SELL it to someone else IS THEFT.

Apple are not the best company on the block and I don't like their products/bull shit - but this misplaced venom is boring.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

fuck them too then! :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda