guineapiggie101

What are people doing for the holidays?

I'm spending Christmas with my family at my brother's house. My mom is secretly hoping he marries his current gf and has been pushing for that:S

Day after Christmas, I get to drive my mom and aunt out to Vegas and spend 3 days with them out there. Ugh.

Hoping I get some good gifts. Still need to finish up Christmas shopping this week.

Not being able to jump for 2 weeks will suck :(

Spending christmas & new years alone in Minot, ND trying to finish up a construction project before the end of the year. Haven't jumped in 3 weeks and don't see myself jumping for at least another month. Cool thing is that it'll be a new DZ (Skydive Orange in VA) but I'm gonna need a refresher jump :(.

Day after Christmas, I get to drive my mom and aunt out to Vegas and spend 3 days with them out there. Ugh.

That's how I know my family is different than others. For my 21st bday my parents took our family to Vegas. I ended up with my mom at a bar having shots poured into our mouths and waking up at 8am to start playing blackjack (on their dime) with irish coffee. damn that was fun :DB|

but for the holidays its the usual deal. Making dinner at my parents place and having the whole family over. Lots of food and lots of liquor :)

Christmas Eve at my parent's with Normiss and my family, then Christmas Day there all over again with more family who will wander into town. Then, the day after Christmas is Mark's daughters/boyfriends/grandkids at our house.

*Just for clarification for you wiseguys out there, the above referenced "boyfriends" belong to Mark's 3 daughters, not him. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Christmas Eve at my parent's with Normiss and my family, then Christmas Day there all over again with more family who will wander into town. Then, the day after Christmas is Mark's daughters/boyfriends/grandkids at our house.

*Just for clarification for you wiseguys out there, the above referenced "boyfriends" belong to Mark's 3 daughters, not him. :P

Thanks for the clarification. I was a little confused when I first read it.

I'm heading home to spend a few days with the family.
"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Jumping in Eloy.

We don't "do" xmas. We share time together, not exchange presents.

hope to see you two soon then.
I arrived today and will here, for the holiday break, until Jan 6
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Workin' on the bike (since it decided to take a shit on me last Friday night), workin' on the house and drinking until I can't feel feelings anymore.B|

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'll be back in Sao Jose dos Campos (Brazil) in a couple of days for Christmas at my brother's; at Iguassu Falls right now, and will be in Rio for New Year's.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Listening to my wife & kids (continue to) bitch about how Christmas & New Year's both fall on weekends this year, so there's no extra day off.

Tell them it could be worse. They could be working. :|

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.