guineapiggie101

how does one flirt?

Show em your.............

BOOBIES!

I'm suprised that you slack asses let Shah throw his up before the correct answer made it. This sport is slipping and it ain't from downsizing.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Show em your.............

BOOBIES!

I'm suprised that you slack asses let Shah throw his up before the correct answer made it. This sport is slipping and it ain't from downsizing.

Hi Buff

#2 aka Shah is what it is, Static you can't get rid of it ,Just let it blend into the background and ignor it.

#2" O crap:$ Don't worry just flush the toilet, again.

R.
One Jump Wonder

another woman came over to me and said "I hate to tell you this, but she's just not that into you

I think she was flirting with you
:D
Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Combine skymamas and shah's approaches and youve got it.
Dress to impress, and act confident. Youll have it in the bag. You both like jumping out of percectly crappy airplanes, see if he wants to hit a local DZ one day, if things are going well.....
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Might have been. It was pretty dark and I look okay when the lights are down. ;)

She might have just been a drama major, trying to light some fireworks. Didn't work on V and me. B|

You should have asked her in for a 3way, so she could witness the extent of how "into you" V is:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

another woman came over to me and said "I hate to tell you this, but she's just not that into you

Wendy P.

I'm sure it doesn't happen to me very often if ever:(

But once in a while some nice lady will come up tp me and start a conversation. I know their not flirting with me.:)
But I've been very happily married so long and I'm so old
the situation make me feel uncomfortable. Like why is this women talking to me:S

When I was going to the DZ We didn't have any problems:o I was there for jumping and the DZ is usualy a safe place,:)

R.

the situation make me feel uncomfortable. Like why is this women talking to me

Because you're "safe".

You've reached the point where you've stopped being a "creepy older guy" and become a "nice old guy." They use you as a time out zone when they are tired of all the "Creepy older guys" hitting on them.

Sorry. :P
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Because you're "safe".

You've reached the point where you've stopped being a "creepy older guy" and become a "nice old guy." They use you as a time out zone when they are tired of all the "Creepy older guys" hitting on them.

Don't be sorry I'm :)
There's a lot strange people out there, even you know.......... them,

Some of "them" try hitting on my boss. That's some funny shit:D

I hope[:/]

Because you're "safe".

Dats Funni raht der..... I dont care who ya are :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You really need to hang out with Krip at a boogie......:D:D:D

Combine skymamas and shah's approaches and youve got it.

So yeah smile!
Don't be stinky!
And give lots of hugs!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Because you're "safe".

Dats Funni raht der..... I dont care who ya are :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You really need to hang out with Krip at a boogie......:D:D:D

Hi A

What happens at a boogie stays at the boogie.:)

R.
One Jump Wonder

I just realized tonight, that I DO know how to flirt, BUT with people I know well.:S

For example, I was having a text conversation with my best friend (I've know him for over 10 years and we're pretty close friends). I can joke with him and flirt with him in person and texting, BUT I can't seem to flirt with guys I am interested in.

Maybe, it's my fear of rejection.

And who says you need to flirt in the first place?? Sounds to me like your real problem is that you don't know whether he is interested in you. If you knew for sure he *was* interested, my guess is you would be comfortable flirting with him - you're quite able to flirt with an old friend you feel "safe" with...

Personally, I'm not convinced flirting is necessarily the solution for you (at this stage). There is some great advice on here, but mostly I would say that you should find whatever works for you. If you are the quiet type, why are you trying to behave in a way that doesn't suit you? I don't think shyness is a disease - being reserved can be a great quality and whoever pairs up with you should appreciate what makes you *you*.

Perhaps a simple conversation is more your style?
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss