JohnRich

All Hail the Moderators!

And what's up with the fake name?
I thought John Rich was your real name.
:P

It is. But it's not the John Rich Hollywood producer, nor the John Rich country western singer. Those John Rich's are imposters.

He's not the John Rich I jumped with in the early '80s at Perris, either.

How many John Rich's are there? :o

@John, I agree, the mods do an amazing job keeping the inmates in the hospital, but sometimes, it's damned if you do, damned if you don't :S:D:D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

THERE's HIDDEN POSTS ON DROPZONE.COM!!!????!! :P

Scroll back up and look at that tiny extra-wide blank gap between messages #10 and #12. Gee, I wonder what happened to message #11? Whatever it was, I'm sure it's deletion is well deserved, and the moderators were reallly on the ball to catch it fast before everyone saw it. Another job well done!

That's nothing. The mods deleted an entire thread started by Skymama earlier today.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Scroll back up and look at that tiny extra-wide blank gap between messages #10 and #12. Gee, I wonder what happened to message #11? Whatever it was, I'm sure it's deletion is well deserved, and the moderators were reallly on the ball to catch it fast before everyone saw it. Another job well done!

That's nothing. The mods deleted an entire thread started by Skymama earlier today.

That was just the repost police! :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

That was just the repost police! :P

Well, if she had posted it first, she would have owed beer! :D
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

I've jumped at Perris, but only a few times while visiting the area, not as a regular.

Too darned many, and some of them have been ruining my credit report my entire life. You would think that would be a somewhat uncommon name, but it's not. Houston alone has half a dozen of the b*st*rds.

The photo below shows the four in my family, in order from left to right: John Sr., John Jr., John III (me), and John IV. Gramps is in his Knight's Templar uniform. My photo is way before I became an old fart like I am today. But I'm much more handsome now.

I've jumped at Perris, but only a few times while visiting the area, not as a regular.

Too darned many, and some of them have been ruining my credit report my entire life. You would think that would be a somewhat uncommon name, but it's not. Houston alone has half a dozen of the b*st*rds.

The photo below shows the four in my family, in order from left to right: John Sr., John Jr., John III (me), and John IV. Gramps is in his Knight's Templar uniform. My photo is way before I became an old fart like I am today. But I'm much more handsome now.

Nice pictures. :)
Just be glad your name isn't as common as mine. :S or mrowc6's (Mike). >:(
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Used to be at least 4 Robert Jankowski's in Houston.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

And what's up with the fake name?
I thought John Rich was your real name.
:P

It is. But it's not the John Rich Hollywood producer, nor the John Rich country western singer. Those John Rich's are imposters.

Is this one an impostor too?
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Fucking Mods!

Oh wait, that was me who did that. :P FYI, you all can delete your own posts too if you do it within 6 hours (I think that's the time span).
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

so your name is a lie! you are NOT the only ski :P

edited for horrible grammatical errors. no coffee yet :$

Fucking Mods!

Oh wait, that was me who did that. :P FYI, you all can delete your own posts too if you do it within 6 hours (I think that's the time span).

But if we do it to a thread we start, doesn't it just say 'post deleted by' and still remain as a thread?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

so you're YOUR name is a lie! you are NOT the only ski :P

I moved to Tampa, I am the only one here. :P

Well, since I know your history, your fake name and can see your hidden posts in every forum, I can sense some snark.

Would the forums be better with different Moderators? Maybe...who's to know for sure? One thing I have learned over the years is that everyone comes with personality quirks or judgements different than your own. While you may find a new Moderator more appealing in some areas, he or she might be worse in others. Some of the Mods you like (if there are any) may think, "fuck this shit. If I'm not appreciated around here anymore, I can quit and get my life back!", and decide to leave.

Be careful what you wish for.

Help! Help! I'm being oppressed!

Fixed it for you!!

But if we do it to a thread we start, doesn't it just say 'post deleted by' and still remain as a thread?

Only if it's been responded to.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

See? No snarkyness whatsoever.
Really.
None.
Not even a little.
:|

Just be careful using the same home computer as Skymama to post on dropzone.com. That will mean that you both have the same network IP address, and then you could be accused of being a sockpuppet for Skymama. For all we know you don't really exist, and you're just an alternate personality for Skymama...

Is this one an impostor too?
Attachments: John Rich.jpg (56.2 KB)

Gosh, that's one ugly sum-beech there.

For all we know you don't really exist, and you're just an alternate personality for Skymama...

I think enough people have met Mark in person to know he actually exists. :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

For all we know you don't really exist, and you're just an alternate personality for Skymama...

Yet no one has ever met YOU... Very suspicious...
Remster

Speak for yourself. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Speak for yourself. :P

And here goes the Skymama sockpuppet... Or is that the normiss skymama sockpuppet... I'm so confused now...
Remster

This hasn't been said in a while, so I just want to put it out there again. I would like to thank the moderators for the work they do in these forums. They do a great job of enforcing the rules, without allowing their personal feelings or political leanings to interfere with their work. All their judgements are completely fair and balanced, without any hint of bias. And they do all this on our behalf, for absolutely free, at great expense of their own personal time. So I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank them once again, for all they do.

Hear Hear!

Awwwww

You could always go outside and be with the 3-Dimensional people:ph34r: