JohnRich

All Hail the Moderators!

This hasn't been said in a while, so I just want to put it out there again. I would like to thank the moderators for the work they do in these forums. They do a great job of enforcing the rules, without allowing their personal feelings or political leanings to interfere with their work. All their judgements are completely fair and balanced, without any hint of bias. And they do all this on our behalf, for absolutely free, at great expense of their own personal time. So I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank them once again, for all they do.

Hear Hear!

April 1 has already passed...

So has Steak and Blow Job Day but that doesn't mean we can't still celebrate!
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

The one where you simultaneously tried to make an attempt at "humor" and a political statement. The humor is forgivable in this forum, the political isn't.

Don't even pretend to not know what we're talking about here John.

No political statements or threads you post in this forum will be tolerated in the slightest bit.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

You mean the thread about the obama movie? Hey, no politics in Bonfire is the rule, so it deserved to be locked.

As for the other very similar thread about a different movie where a right wing gun nut goes on a serial murder spree, hey nothing political about that at all. I knoiw discussions about guns aren't allowed here, but I'm sure you had good reasons and justification for posting it. It's not my place to tell the moderators how to enforce the rules. You greenies have superior knowledge to little 'ol me.

Like I've been saying, you guys do a great job here! I'm behind you 100%. You're fantastic, and I appreciate the way you guys make these tough calls.

Well, since I know your history, your fake name and can see your hidden posts in every forum, I can sense some snark.

Would the forums be better with different Moderators? Maybe...who's to know for sure? One thing I have learned over the years is that everyone comes with personality quirks or judgements different than your own. While you may find a new Moderator more appealing in some areas, he or she might be worse in others. Some of the Mods you like (if there are any) may think, "fuck this shit. If I'm not appreciated around here anymore, I can quit and get my life back!", and decide to leave.

Be careful what you wish for.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well, since I know your history, your fake name and can see your hidden posts in every forum, I can sense some snark.

Would the forums be better with different Moderators? Maybe...who's to know for sure? One thing I have learned over the years is that everyone comes with personality quirks or judgements different than your own. While you may find a new Moderator more appealing in some areas, he or she might be worse in others. Some of the Mods you like (if there are any) may think, "fuck this shit. If I'm not appreciated around here anymore, I can quit and get my life back!", and decide to leave.

Be careful what you wish for.

Help! Help! I'm oppressed!
Remster

April 1 has already passed...

I'm serious!

DSE is calling you a joker. Is that PA?:D

Nope, it's an old person fight!

>:(:D

Yep, walkers at 20 shuffling paces.

Make that 18 paces and then after a needed nap.

:o:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Help! Help! I'm oppressed!

Call the green berets!

"De Oppresso Liber"

Why would we need the French moderators? Besides, I quit :P

The French don't need moderators, they simply get told to shut up and color and they do.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Now I want to know about the fake name and hidden posts! :o

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I can sense some snark.

So if I criticize the moderators, I'm a bad guy. And if I compliment the moderators, that's considered "snark" and also makes me a bad guy. Can't I just lay down some well-deserved praise and have it accepted at face value?

By the way, have I told you lately how wonderful you are?

I can sense some snark.

So if I criticize the moderators, I'm a bad guy. And if I compliment the moderators, that's considered "snark" and also makes me a bad guy.

Maybe somebody is tryin' to tell you something? Just sayin'.
:D:D:D

And what's up with the fake name?
I thought John Rich was your real name.
:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

THERE's HIDDEN POSTS ON DROPZONE.COM!!!????!! :P

Scroll back up and look at that tiny extra-wide blank gap between messages #10 and #12. Gee, I wonder what happened to message #11? Whatever it was, I'm sure it's deletion is well deserved, and the moderators were reallly on the ball to catch it fast before everyone saw it. Another job well done!