JohnRich

All Hail the Moderators!

Fucking Mods!

Oh wait, that was me who did that. :P

Does this count as a classic Skymama Quote?:)
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

This hasn't been said in a while, so I just want to put it out there again. I would like to thank the moderators for the work they do in these forums. They do a great job of enforcing the rules, without allowing their personal feelings or political leanings to interfere with their work. All their judgements are completely fair and balanced, without any hint of bias. And they do all this on our behalf, for absolutely free, at great expense of their own personal time. So I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank them once again, for all they do.

Hear Hear!

Awwwww

You could always go outside and be with the 3-Dimensional people:ph34r:

Meh, most are just as flat...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

For all we know you don't really exist, and you're just an alternate personality for Skymama...

I think enough people have met Mark in person to know he actually exists. :S

Yet no one has ever met YOU... Very suspicious...

I've met them both. At the same time. And we did Jello Shots! B|

Though one could still be a robot of the other like in Stepford...

For all we know you don't really exist, and you're just an alternate personality for Skymama...

I've met them both. At the same time. And we did Jello Shots! B|

Though one could still be a robot of the other like in Stepford...

Why is your IP address the same as "Skymama" then?

Man, I think we uncovered a major conspiracy.
Remster

I've met them both. At the same time. And we did Jello Shots!

Where were we when we did shots? All I can remember is blaming you for my headache. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh sure, but how does a moderator 3,000 miles away know that Mark is really the person posting as "Normiss" from the same home computer as "Skymama"?

What's a "snark" anyway? A cross between a shark and a snail? I'm having trouble figuring out how that could happen, or what it would look like.

Oh sure, but how does a moderator 3,000 miles away know that Mark is really the person posting as "Normiss" from the same home computer as "Skymama"?

Well, for one thing, I like Obama. :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well, for one thing, I like Obama. :P

Moderators!!!! MODERATORS!!! Ban her!!!! She's having political discussions in BF!!!!!!
Remster

Moderators!!!! MODERATORS!!! Ban her!!!! She's having political discussions in BF!!!!!!

Yay! I get a vacation! :ph34r:

I've met them both. At the same time. And we did Jello Shots!

Where were we when we did shots? All I can remember is blaming you for my headache. :ph34r:

Probably Zhills... I think. All my Jello shot sessions are starting to blur together :P

ARIN.
ISP's.
MAC addresses.
Session ID's.

Very similar to the process I use in responding to FBI subpoenas for IP addresses.

And then there are proxy serivers which allow a user to hide their true IP address, which means that just because two posts or two users have different IP addresses, doesn't mean that they aren't the same person using multiple ID's.

This whole skymama/normiss/missbrz thing is confusing me; they all have the same IP?

I propose that Skymama, Normiss, and MissBrz all post pictures of their boobies (smiles included). This way, we'll all know who is who.
If nothing else, we'll have some major uncoverage.:P

This whole skymama/normiss/missbrz thing is confusing me; they all have the same IP?

I propose that Skymama, Normiss, and MissBrz all post pictures of their boobies (smiles included). This way, we'll all know who is who.
If nothing else, we'll have some major uncoverage.:P

How did I become one with them...?

You seem to be part of the dizzie secret society.
You know, the ones that hide behind ONE IP ADDRESS that makes the whole world look like the same user but with a different user name that we only see after one of the other no-so secretive users gets banned.

I think....really not sure I'm following all of this....I'm not always quick at understanding sarcastic snarkyness. Unless it's coming from me anyway.
:P

I have. The first meeting resulted in the infamous "You're Billy? Fuck you Billy!" line.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

He's not the John Rich I jumped with in the early '80s at Perris, either.

I've jumped at Perris, but only a few times while visiting the area, not as a regular.

How many John Rich's are there? :o

Too darned many, and some of them have been ruining my credit report my entire life. You would think that would be a somewhat uncommon name, but it's not. Houston alone has half a dozen of the b*st*rds.

There are, or were three different William H Vances alone in the Birmingham area. One is a douchebag wanted (at the time) by police. I got a letter from a police dept wanting me to come in and talk to them about an outstanding warrant. I was like WTF??? So I show up, detective takes a look at me and my ID, chuckles, and shows me the mug shot of the guy he wanted. Some redneck looking scraggly motherfucker with a beard and a missing finger. That was like 18 years ago. Detective even asked me if my father's name was William. It's not! :S

The other one in the area died and the obit showed up in the newspaper. I got people asking me how the hell am I still alive or was that your dad? :S But so far, no credit history issues.... Probably because I have an unusual middle name.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You seem to be part of the dizzie secret society.
You know, the ones that hide behind ONE IP ADDRESS that makes the whole world look like the same user but with a different user name that we only see after one of the other no-so secretive users gets banned.

I think....really not sure I'm following all of this....I'm not always quick at understanding sarcastic snarkyness. Unless it's coming from me anyway.

SWEET! secret society! can we have code names and leave obscure but easy to find clues everywhere? and a secret treasure protected by ridiculous booby traps!