shah269

Hot Olympic Athletes

Is it possible for you to appreciate a woman athelete just because she's damn good at what she does, without introducuing sexuality into it?

You're new here, aren't you. ;) The answer is "no." I'm pretty sure if I suggested that he look up a photo of Holley Mangold (for example) the response would be something indicating how she (or actually, she might not even get a "she" she'd probably be referred to as "it") deserves to die or live a miserable life because she doesn't fit the mold of what a woman is "supposed" to look like. Doesn't matter if she's contending for a gold medal, she should just crawl in her hole and die, apparently.

Of course, Shah's far from the only one on this site who would have the same reaction and total lack of respect for her accomplishments. :|

hahaha more like Shah / others would be afraid of her! She'd take Shah down in... one... two... three... LOL
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

And....The Ultimate List

ETA The "Ultimate List" has something for everyone...not all for me, but hey, we're a diverse crowd here :)

Aaaand thank you for that. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Is it possible for you to appreciate a woman athelete just because she's damn good at what she does, without introducuing sexuality into it?

Well I'm a straight guy so i'm looking at the girls.
But I'll be the first to admit that those swimmer dudes and divers are really in great shape so.......

Is it still offensive if i say that?
But feel free to post a few photos of the very handsome shot put girls of East Jabib!

Now that said...you know if i were an Olympic class swimmer and all i had to show for me was my skin...I would have some killer ink work done?

http://www.heavy.com/action/girls/2012/07/the-20-hottest-athletes-of-the-london-olympics/?utm_source=theslingshot&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=omg-the-hottest-athletes-of-the-london-olympic
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

God there is this one stunning blond power lifter from the UK.
God i can't find her photo but she was simply petite little power house of hotness!

And I'm sure I offended some one with that.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Did anyone mention some of the tennis players yet?

This video is not from the Olympics. However 2 of the 3 women seen in this video are in the Olympics and did win their first round matches. This is a video of when some hot tennis girls hitched a ride in a hot car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GJ8Z8nErqE&feature=relmfu

or this one, hottie tennis player sans l'auto.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcYrdpMauMw&feature=related

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

You're new here, aren't you. ;)

:D:D:D Pretty damn obvious, eh?

The answer is "no."

Kim Rhode, our shotgun medalists is no cover girl, but I'd love to hang out with her and get some wing shooting tips. I admire the heck out of her ability. And NO, you f-ers can't have my man card. :P

In my area we get to see the Alabama Crimson Tide gymnast team compete on TV. Just about every one of the girls on the team is hot. And as a team, the best gymnastics team in college. Back-to-back defending national champions. B|

U of Utah, my alma mater, used to field a national championship team too. B|

The answer is "no."

Kim Rhode, our shotgun medalists is no cover girl, but I'd love to hang out with her and get some wing shooting tips. I admire the heck out of her ability. And NO, you f-ers can't have my man card. :P

Well if you're looking for a hottie with a gun how about Margaux Isaksen, our pentathlete. She also knows how to use a sword B|

Just as long as you keep the female gymnasts out of this. Most of them are 17 or younger... would be just creepy. :P

Vskydiver was a gymnast and used to take me to the collegiate meets. All the girls are 20-21 ish and starting to, ummm, fill out a little. :):$

Spectacular. ;):$

Gymnasts are usually short.... :)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

The athlete's village is rather infamous for the amount of fucking that takes place. So even the athletes appreciate eachother more than just for their athletic accomplishments ;)

Sigh...

I often find Shah amusing, but not always. I wonder if some of his over the top commentary is to stir the pot. I fear it might not be.

In this case, I have to side with Shah. This thread was properly labeled and is a clear examination of hot olympians. To try to introduce other aspects is outside the parameters of the thread.

As a male, I will admit that my first reaction when looking at some of these women is something along the lines of, "Wow! She's really attractive!" I concurrently (or maybe shortly thereafter) note that they have made a great achievement by making the olympics. But, I am genetically programmed to notice their looks first. My mind then kicks in and adds some other details.

My wife wanted to watch the women's gymnastics preliminaries because she always wanted to be a gymnast. I appreciate their skill, dedication, discipline and perfect asses...I'm not entirely certain of the order.

Chastize Shah (and me) if you like, but hand in a man card on your way out. You clicked on this thread and found exactly what was advertised. Don't walk into a strip club and act surprised the guys aren't interested in the women's academic achievements.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

The athlete's village is rather infamous for the amount of fucking that takes place. So even the athletes appreciate eachother more than just for their athletic accomplishments ;)

No no it's ok I'm just a flaming asshole for saying what every one is thinking!

Yeah it's ok, no worries! But thank you for having my back guys! Appreciate it. More so than you will ever understand.

But enough of that enjoy!
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/olympians-tattoo-art-slideshow/

The female pentathlete is pretty, fit, is a world class shooter, and swordswoman? If she has a nice rear, I may have found my soul mate...along with all the other guys out there thinking the same thing. :D

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

The female pentathlete is pretty, fit, is a world class shooter, and swordswoman? If she has a nice rear, I may have found my soul mate...along with all the other guys out there thinking the same thing. :D

yeah but they are all too chicken to talk about it!

Ladies this must be why none of you are going to see magic mike?
You just sit there and watch the simmers?
:)Ladies, don't you wish the track and field guys ran topless?

The answer is "no."

Well if you're looking for a hottie with a gun how about Margaux Isaksen, our pentathlete. She also knows how to use a sword B|

To be fair no Pentathlete "knows" how to use a sword, they know a few tricks to get a couple of points. Very few do well even at lower fencing levels as they dont specialize anywhere near enough to become good.

I can't say I've known any pentathletes. I know Patton was one. He wrote the Army manual on sabers and designed the last cavalry saber issued by the Army. I expect he knew something about swords.

I happen to be rather qualified in Japanese swordsmanship. I would be lost with a foil. I will not be scoffing at her abilities. She's in the olympics. I'm posting on DZ.

I've fenced against several Olympic pentathletes as they often compete at lower levels to develop their skills. As a B rated fencer (A gets you in the group where you MIGHT be good enough to try out for the Olympic team) I had no problems with any of them I'd faced. But that is rather the point, they arent (despite the boyfriends claim in the article linked) the best at any of the sports they participate in as a pentathlete, but they are good at all of them. The particular skill that defines them is the running/shooting. (same with the winter variant of ski/shooting) its a very refined skill to slow your breathing and relax quickly enough to engage multiple targets and then take off again, but that doesnt mean they'd even place in a pure shooting or running competition.

btw West Point doesn't even teach sabre anymore.