justaflygirl

what is behind your user name?

Sorry to here that man, but you could always change you name to ' RefugeeInUSA' , be positive. ;)

< Sudden urge to shout > ONE TIME ! :D:D

-------------------------------------------------
Please forgive the sp errors, I have dyslexia. Don't laugh ... the last time i went to a toga party, I went dressed as a goat !!

ChileRelleno...

Chile Relleno, one of my favorite Mexican dishes.
A Pablano chile pepper, roasted, skinned, stuffed with soft white cheese, dipped in a light eggwhite batter, fried to a light golden brown and covered with a spicy sauce.

Chile Relleno Rodriguez, Rodriguez Brother #414
The bastard offspring of Burrito RB#20 and Silencio RB#225, born in Chester, SC on a warm summer night.
I figured if my papa was named after food it was good enough for me too.
?!WHO ARE THE RODRIGUEZ BROTHERS!?

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

ChileRelleno...

Chile Relleno, one of my favorite Mexican dishes.
A Pablano chile pepper, roasted, skinned, stuffed with soft white cheese, dipped in a light eggwhite batter, fried to a light golden grown and covered with a spicy sauce.

Chile Relleno Rodriguez, Rodriguez Brother #414
The bastard offspring of Burrito RB#20 and Silencio RB#225, born in Chester, SC on a warm summer night.
I figured if my papa was named after food it was good enough for me too.
?!WHO ARE THE RODRIGUEZ BROTHERS!?

I love Chile Relleno's it is one of my favorite MExican dishes too!

I make really kick ass Salsa (more like a pico)

One of the packers asked who's rig they'd just packed another answered Salsa boy...

Which was very quicky shortened to Salsa...

Fire in the Belly yum yum

"You did what?!?!"

MUFF #3722, TDSM #72, Orfun #26, Nachos Rodriguez

I'll put it out there again for the newbies...:P

Oh...I'll just post the same reply that I posted in this thread:

"craic" is the Irish word for fun and good times. It's pronounced "crack." One of my friends used to call me a "crackhead" because I was so weird and fun. Since I'm not weird and fun because I take crack (or any other drug besides booze), I changed it to "craic"head!

And no, I'm not Irish. Not anywhere near it, in fact. I'm Thai American--both of my parents are Thai, they came to the US in 1968. I was born in Kansas, raised in Tennessee, I live in Chicago, and I'm married to a Canadian! How messed up is that? ;)

_Pm

__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

Hack B comes from Military people not knowing your first name and shortening your last to a single syllable. It was given to me by "Mighty Mouse" a 4' 6" kid from Boston that was in the mortar section of the 4th BN 31 st INF regiment. Hence the 431 part.

But lately my other nickname "Puppy" has taken over but I can only change personages so many times.
HackB A.K.A. "Puppy"

Used to have the email address [email protected], which I only used to post on rec.skydiving and for my website/ftp server to keep the spam out of my main email address. But email addresses get used like usernames in newsgroups, so it kinda stuck when someone on here referred to me as pilotdave before I was even registered.

Been like a year and a half since I last flew a plane... damn skydiving getting in the way of all my fun! :P

Dave

I ran track and field competitively for 11 years, skydiving was the first thing I felt that passionate about since my track career ended. Since my name is Jane, the whole "See Jane Run" came to mind... just twisted it a little to flow to skydiving.

PMS #394

Mine is an old nickname I had from middle school. My name was Beth Johnson, and a friend one day switched it around and started calling me Jeth Bohnson. The Jeth stuck.
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

I came up with Thesaint when I was riding motorcycles. Everyone in the club had a nick name and since I generally try to do the right thing and treat people right I thought it was a cool name to have. I also like the old series with Roger Moore and the movie with Val Kilmer.

PS. If anybody can come up with a version of that stick figure that I can use to replace my horrible picture please send it to me. Thanks

"If a thousand people agree on a dumb ideal, it's STILL a dumb ideal."

Skully Bro #1 - POPS# 10440

When I got to college, all I anticipated doing was PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! But very quickly I got bored with that lifestyle and discovered that I really liked what I was studying. I started making fun of myself, saying I'd become this colossal nerd. It just kinda stuck, since most of my friends agreed with that assessment. :D

Since "nerd" is always taken as a username, I added the 137 which is the number of my favorite undergrad college class.

bunky has been my nickname since i was born. i was a 'jr' and inhereited the nickname too, and i went by the nick and my dad went by our first name so that we'd know who my mom was mad at. ;) the 'king' got added when i signed up for hotmail way back when and bunky was taken. i fiugred that chances were i was a bunky first, so i should get to be king. :P
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001