justaflygirl

what is behind your user name?

AH.......SPATULA.....a kitchen utensil.....

honestly I was deployed overseas and a bunch of us were playing DOOM on the network....since we didn't want to "id" ourselves to the masses...I just picked SPATULA...thought the word, and visual image was hilarious.....stuck with it ever since.

I had just come back from a wicked Ice Hockey comp in Holland....In Zotermeer.
I was really stoked and on getting home my broadband account had just been set up....and wanted a screen name....
I just had my past few days on my mind....
Stuck with it ever since...stupid really...but there it is
I think people think I'm Russian or East European or 'sumting :D

I'm gonna change it real soon....because I think I am being stalked :o
Those who need to know....will know;)

My user name came from when I first started playing rpg computer games online and the endless search for a unique name.

I came up with Darminion one day and it seems to never be taken when I sign up for stuff. And if it is taken it's because I already have an account and forgot the login info.

But it originally came from saying my character was going to be a Dark Minion so I put it together and that's what I got.
Anvile Brother #59

User name? This is my REAL name.....:D

Okay...my cousins used to tease me when I was little and called me Apricot...and my auntie smoothed it out for me and gave me the warm-fuzzy nick. I don't wanna be a fruit! If so...how about a COOL fruit, like 'Mango'??~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

nsemn8r is short for my nickname: the Inseminator

They gave me that when my wife had twins. That made 5 kids by the time I was 30. It seems like everytime I brush up against her she ends up pregnant. Apparently I have very powerful baby batter. In fact some of the hot skychicks better be careful, if I stare too long at your avatar I could probably knock you up from over here;)

nsemn8r is short for my nickname: the Inseminator

They gave me that when my wife had twins. That made 5 kids by the time I was 30. It seems like everytime I brush up against her she ends up pregnant. Apparently I have very powerful baby batter. In fact some of the hot skychicks better be careful, if I stare too long at your avatar I could probably knock you up from over here;)

Haha thats too funny! I had 3 by age 27, then we stopped, but yeah it did seem as if everytime we even thought about doing the deed, I got preggers.... Knock on wood, the youngest is now 3....:|

Ever since I could walk, I was climbing on what ever was around to get as high as I could. My mom would tell me to get down you little monkey. I have 7 older siblings and would mimick what they did. So, Monkey see, Monkey do= monkycndo. I would go by Monkey at manifest to avoid confusion over the PA with the other Seans/Johns. Aviva at Hollister changed it to Monkeyboy as she was calling me when I was late for a load.[:/]

Monkeyboy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I am Gravity Rat number 2= IMGR2

Robert and I played rock, paper scissors to see who got 1 and I lost.

But your Sunshine's Favorite Gravity Rat #1!!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Skylord comes from a military exercise years ago that we helped watch over (I do air traffic control). Operation Red Flag.

Anyway, one of the pilots thinks he is on a mission tactical frequency, but he is actually broadcasting on the civilian center frequency. The top military person (like a three star or something) was "Skylord", so we answered on the frequency, "Exxon55, this is Skylord, go ahead."

The pilot absolutely soiled himself. "SIR! I'm sorry!" Of course we had some fun with him, "Don't let it happen again or you'll be flying a desk north of the Arctic Circle!" "No sir!! It will not!!"

From that I learned the power of "Skylord". It is also much better than "FAA Guy" which when I go to a dz causes the masses to panic and flee.

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Is this one of those shameless, self-promotion threads that I secretly hate myself for posting on because it's just a pitiful excuse to talk about myself in front of countless strangers?

.............No. ...O.K. good.
Simply stated, I am the world's biggest (non-black) fiend for reggae -as reflected in the red, gold & green on my jumpsuit- and my Mama is a proud Boricua. (Look it up.)
I'm thinking of moving the Air part to the front after my 1000th post. Might flow better off the tongue.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Years ago I was given the nick name Mo, it sort of stuck. DZ.com won't let you have a two letter name, it's got to be three. Thats how I went to Meux, should sound like MO.

My last name is Hare. Originally it was Mohare like the last sweater you bought. But then it was discovered that I have mo hair on my back than most people have on their head.