justaflygirl

what is behind your user name?

It's a nickname I got after "Bus surfing" through Miami and Pittsburgh. We had a charter bus and several of us climbed through the emergency hatch in the back and got on top and surfed from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami and then again through the city of Pittsburgh. Cops got us in Miami and one asked me "are you psycho or what?"
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

This picture shows what is behind my user name.:ph34r:

I guess you need a lesson on "behind" and "in front". That star is in front of your name:P

Edit to add:
Damn, I didn't read the whole thread. You all beat me to it. I just say a chance to tease Kris and had to take it.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

My user name was given to me by PsychoBob about five years ago because I love the hushpuppys from a local seafood place.:)

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I did my first dive with my best friend jenn...we were going to go through aff together...i finished...and she hasn't been back to do another jump...thus the name teamjenn1 and she is/was teamjenn2[:/]
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

Hi Fly,
Don't know, just remembered a TV show from the 50's "SKYKING!!!!!" Well, if Kirby Grant can be "SkyKing!!" than I'm,"SKYBILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
PS I remember watching him on my neighbor "Pumpy Jones'" 17" TV on Saturday mornings in 1951!!! {PS. This was way before you were even thought of!!!} Pumpy's dad flew DC-4's for some major airline outa New Orleans back then and airplanes were way cool. We even used to play "parachute" (me, Pumpy and his brother Garland) we'd climb the Mulberry tree in his front yard and "Bail out" from the lower branches about 6' up!!!!!!!!!!! How we never broke any bones I'll never know????????????????????
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

hmmm MG for Marissa Guilford...SkyFlyer...well my great grandmother called me a sky flyer last time I saw her...she was 96 then. And she was so impressed that I was a pilot...and it still gets to me...she has so many stories to tell, so much life she has lived, and there she was excited I was flying...too cool..

She passed just shy of her 98th birthday...

Edit to add:
Damn, I didn't read the whole thread. You all beat me to it. I just say a chance to tease Kris and had to take it.

You're going the right way for a smack-bottom, young lady!:o:ph34r: I'll be finding you at Rantoul.;)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

When I used to compete in snowboard competitions my friend was the announcer and he introduced me as D2 and then shortly after that people started calling me dsquared. The 431 one is the hwy number to my favorite resort.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Mine's cause when doing AFF, the Neoprene on the front of my helmet had a split on one side. It was black on the outside and looked fine on the ground. However once in free-fall it flapped neon yellow, like the comic books Tintin quiff. Watching my vid in the hanger and my instructor gave me the nick.

-------------------------------------------------
Please forgive the sp errors, I have dyslexia. Don't laugh ... the last time i went to a toga party, I went dressed as a goat !!

dgm458=David G. Miller + Union Local #
Not very creative, but no one else uses it and I use it on multiple websites/forums as a login ID. Been thinking of changing it...
--------------------------------------------------
Failure to prepare is preparing to fail

I'm just a Canadian in the USA. Of course this is likely to change before the year is out (I should have made sure I was a permanent resident before I made this name up). So I'm not sure what I should do if the INS does kick me out. Hmmm ... I'm confused ... now look what you've done. :o

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

the readers digest version.....

was on student status at skydive texas, some jumpers were aking funof me/ giving me shit and called me wingnut, needed a name to use for email so i used it and then wheni signed up here i used it because there was already a "dave" here as in aggiedave......

I was nominated the standard by which all other men were to be judged by some of my friends... in one of my cockier moments... :S:D

Since I was to be Idolized they suggested I be called Icon... Cause I'm just sooo perfect that everyone wants to be like me... B|:D:D:D ok, probably not... :P

oh, and 134 is my sisters lucky number, I use it as a tribute to her. :)
Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...