justaflygirl

what is behind your user name?

Attached picture says it all... :)

Holy hell! You married Scotty from Star Trek and his wife?!:o:ph34r:

Bwahahahaha!

Nah, I married Princess Leah to Jabba the Hut. :D:ph34r::D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I was manifesting at a DZ noone could or wanted to pronounce my long real southern name. Therefore Blue became my name and it stuck. (some say it was my eyes)but I was mucha younger, thinner and single then. Now they see Jerey's girl fine with me.

Now its gone too far, blue goggles blue jumpsuit, blue/black conatainer, blue main.

Last wekk wore a black suit screwed with everyone's mind.
"Cloudy Skies look different through skydivers eyes. Is that a hole in the clouds I see?" Let's get driving!

Blue Skies and Sweet Dreams

Miss Buff Diver was my title for Nude jumps into the Miss Nude USA Contests in CA in the 70's. I still have the banner I wore, [the only thing I wore actually.] A blue banner with yellow letters, kinda like a beauty pagent, but in the NUDE. Picture? :$ Yes, but can't post cuz my grandkids might find this website. 5 grandsons. :o Understand? We called ourselves the Buff Divers, I was the only female, so walla, Miss Buff Diver was born. :P
Sandy

So, Monkey see, Monkey do= monkycndo.

Of course, the less astute of us read that as "monkey condo." :S[:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

"Itll Clear"

Famous last words of the overly optimistic skydiver looking up at a ball of trashl

Also refers to the weather and my checks -- I used to work for a bank!.

Blue Skies!

Harry
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."

Rookie was the name they gave me when I was in Hawaii for 3 years. I would do something stupid and the guys would say "The Rookie's gonna get grounded again" and it just stuck. The 120 is there because Rookie was already taken and so was Rookie1 and so on.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

My first jump was from a casa
In an earlier part of my life I played trombone ( Dixieland trombone= tailgate trombone)

always been into herpetology (study of reptiles for those who dont know), and venomous snakes in particular - crotalus is the genus that most rattlesnakes belong to, and a rattlesnake was the first (and only) serious bite i ever received (Crotalus horridus horridus, the Canebrake, or Timber Rattlesnake depending on your location).

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

I needed a screenname for aim and i just finished what is now one of my favorite serries of novels by David Eddings. Kind of thought back through the books as to what might make a cool name and remembered that the antagonist in the second set of five books was from the the country of Darshiva. I thought it sounded cool and threw on the 8 for good measure. So yes, I am nerd and got my name from a book. :)

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
~Leonardo da Vinci~

some of you its pretty easy to figure out, but the others, what prompted you to come up with your paticular user name? For mine, I wanted something abit sassy/sexy...and unique, not sure if I made that tho....:S

Dog + state

Jason
--
--
Jason
--
Some people never go crazy. What truly boring lives they must lead.