wayneflorida

Flying High? Exclusive Inside Story on Bieber's 'Pot' Plane

Phillbo

Punk in a spiral.

Yep, he's going to end up like Michael Jackson at the rate he's going.

News quote: "The pilots, despite a pressurized cabin, were forced to wear their oxygen masks during the flight, so that they wouldn’t risk inhaling marijuana and failing any subsequent drug test, which would put their licenses at risk."

Um, the pressurization has nothing to do with that. It's not like a pressurized cabin repels marijuana smoke...

Boogers

***Punk in a spiral.

News quote: "The pilots, despite a pressurized cabin, were forced to wear their oxygen masks during the flight, so that they wouldn’t risk inhaling marijuana and failing any subsequent drug test, which would put their licenses at risk."

Um, the pressurization has nothing to do with that. It's not like a pressurized cabin repels marijuana smoke...

I think they said it that way so people know they just can't crack a window and air the place out. :D
Always be kinder than you feel.

Boogers

***Punk in a spiral.

I'm thinking once they had their masks on, the pilots should have lowered the cabin pressure.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

******Punk in a spiral.

I'm thinking once they had their masks on, the pilots should have lowered the cabin pressure.>:(

Payne Stewart-like for the PAX? >:(

LuckyMcSwervy

*********Punk in a spiral.

Just reduce it to the point they no longer have the energy to be obnoxious asses.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

************Punk in a spiral.

Just reduce it to the point they no longer have the energy to be obnoxious asses.:ph34r:

:P Well, I read on another website the popular opinion was The Biebs should've been an abortion. My religion prohibits me from agreeing with that. However, how I just suggested knocking them out a la Payne Stewart was pretty mean. I'm sorry. :)

ryoder

******Punk in a spiral.

Yeap.. this talentless piece of shit needs a vacation in a prison cell with a new 'best friend'.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

LuckyMcSwervy

***News quote: "The pilots, despite a pressurized cabin, were forced to wear their oxygen masks during the flight, so that they wouldn’t risk inhaling marijuana and failing any subsequent drug test, which would put their licenses at risk."

I think they said it that way so people know they just can't crack a window and air the place out. :D

That would be "because" of a pressurized cabin, not "despite".

Boogers

******News quote: "The pilots, despite a pressurized cabin, were forced to wear their oxygen masks during the flight, so that they wouldn’t risk inhaling marijuana and failing any subsequent drug test, which would put their licenses at risk."

That would be "because" of a pressurized cabin, not "despite".

At least you got the gist of what I was trying to say. ;)

Boogers

***Punk in a spiral.

The only time the pilots would nromally wear their oxygen masks was if the cabin became unpressurized. The point of the quote is to emphasize that the smoke was so bad that the pilots had to use their emergency breathing equipment in a non-emergency situation.
"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

ryoder

************Punk in a spiral.

I second this. Done it before, works well.:D

mrubin

The only time the pilots would nromally wear their oxygen masks was if the cabin became unpressurized. The point of the quote is to emphasize that the smoke was so bad that the pilots had to use their emergency breathing equipment in a non-emergency situation.

Aha! That makes sense. Thanks for putting that into the proper perspective.

shropshire

*********Punk in a spiral.

Yeap.. this talentless piece of shit needs a vacation in a prison cell with a new 'best friend'.

Can rich people end up in prison? I thought they only go to rehab.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Let me make sure I have this right.

He's a spoiled little brat.

He's got way too much money.

Nobody is willing to tell him "No."

And he continues to behave like a...

Spoiled little brat.

And this is "news"?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

shropshire

Yeah. Stop treating the little punk like he's something special. By all means, be a celebratory, but don't expect special treatment. If anything they should be held to a higher moral standard.

Good suggestion. Doubt it'll work.

Yeah, that's kinda why I said it tongue-in-cheek. ;)

Apparently Dad was on the plane with him. I'd guess the parenting Justin got was a little weak.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon