jumpwally

Bill Dause

Does Bill Dause sp? still run a DZ in California? and do they have a website? wally

Sure he does.....jumps every load.
Seeya there Saturday .

Parachutecenter.com

bozo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Or does it mean I am just good at dodging pilot chutes?

Now, that was funny!!!

That's cuz you know it's true!!! :P

It's a fun place and you'll make a lot of jumps.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

BillyVance

***Is Bill Dause still jumping?

I assume he is... So is Don Kellner... If they'd stopped, I'm sure it'd be newsworthy.

Hundreds of jumpers stop every year. Unless they themselves made a big deal of it, why do you think Bill and Don's retirement would be so newsworthy?
Remster

Remster

******Is Bill Dause still jumping?

I assume he is... So is Don Kellner... If they'd stopped, I'm sure it'd be newsworthy.

Hundreds of jumpers stop every year. Unless they themselves made a big deal of it, why do you think Bill and Don's retirement would be so newsworthy?

Don't they have more jumps than anyone else in America?

If football player Brett Favre retired, that would be news. If golfer Tiger Woods retired, that would be news. Likewise with Bill or Don, at least among the skydiving community.

LiveAction

*********Is Bill Dause still jumping?

If football player Brett Favre retired, that would be news. If golfer Tiger Woods retired, that would be news. Likewise with Bill or Don.

Not just America. The world. I can't remember what the jump numbers are now, maybe high 30K to low 40K? IIRC, they were jumping almost every day a few years back.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

************Is Bill Dause still jumping?

If football player Brett Favre retired, that would be news. If golfer Tiger Woods retired, that would be news. Likewise with Bill or Don.

Not just America. The world. I can't remember what the jump numbers are now, maybe high 30K to low 40K? IIRC, they were jumping almost every day a few years back.

According to this website Don had 41k jumps by June 29, 2013.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.