promise5

What is a clusterf**k and other strange sayings?

Boats come in all sizes from tiny toys to giant container ships, so boatload can be use to describe any size.

Shitload has variability depending on diet, health, and species but does have a maximum size extremely far less than boatload.

Buttload is a fixed measurement.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

jono

***'How much is a shit-load?
Chuck

FYI.....
The Urban dictionary defines shit load as "more than an assload but still less than a fuckton"
:D:D:D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shitload

In my search for a definition, I saw that. Struck me as funny as hell. Even a 'scientific' break-down! Bwa-hahahahahahahaha...

Chuck

promise5

Ok heard it in passing. But the person saying it didn't seem very happy with the person he was talking about.

Ever seen german shepard that thinks its in trouble? Its ears lay flat on its head.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Catron

******Ok heard it in passing. But the person saying it didn't seem very happy with the person he was talking about.

Ever seen german shepard that thinks its in trouble? Its ears lay flat on its head.

:D It makes the next saying logical: "Send him home with his tail between his legs." :ph34r:
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

DanG

Yep. A very very very overqualified woman finally made it to the rank of warrant officer just before retiring... Some jerks actually had the nerve to say "who did she blow to get THAT promotion so fast???" Hmmm... Yep... 20+ years of outstanding service - CLEARLY she climbed through the ranks so "fast" because of blow-jobs...

Maybe she was really bad at blow-jobs:)

How would you know it was bad?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne