DexterBase

GoFast roll call

not me...[:/]
(yeah I know you were ALL wondering :D:P)
Jen
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

I'll be there. But I probably won't be jumping due to my recent fight with some Moab red rock.

See ya'll there.
-Bill

~
Fear is the thief of dreams...

I think they invited around 100. Jumping is 3 days.

Jimmy at Apex can give you more details, if you ask him. Apex is the jumping organizer, and Jimmy has been the lead contact.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Dex. I can tell you are juice-up about going.
You will luv-it. I been there twice. It is by far one of the best bridge You will ever jump.
It is more than Tall. It gives the cliff like visuals in FF and especially on deployment.
With the added excitement of a visual effect of Walls that are closing in on you when you are setting-up at the LZ. Also the thrill of Cold & fast moving water and some Boulders and Train tracks. and on top of that for a Bonus sometimes small and unpredictable wind rotors @ the bottom end of your fun.
But I would not worry though. it is really nothing you have not done before. It's just on a larger scale. ................;)

See ya there! Crwper and I will be heading down. I've been preparing to piss myself -- from what I understand, it's mandatory.

:)

..."I've been preparing to piss myself "
-------

Maybe Your friends should cut-you-off the Beer. A little earlier in the evening. .......:$

I am going!!!!

Representing the Mexican Base Jump Community...

Gabo

B|

Who's going? I know I am :D!

I just got off crutches (ACL surgery) and won't make it. You guys will have to party twice as hard! :P

Will be at Bridge Day, though!

bsbd!

Yuri.

I'd go but it looks like they "forgot" to invite me. I'm sure it's just an oversight.

:P:D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

HEY, Yuri
How Cold is the water down there early in the morning ???
I hear It's Fast Too. .........;)

Not this year [:/] My memories will have to suffice until the next time.

I was gonna go, but Jay says the weather is going to be awesome in Boulder, so I'm going there instead!!!

Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Hey Dex!

Three members of the Swedish BASE Team will be there, well we are in Canon City right now at Canon Cafe!

See you guys soon!

Heading over there right now!

PerFlare

OH MY GOD.

Wow, Katie and I just got back in a few minutes ago. What an incredible site! I'm amazed by the event and all the planning and professionalism that goes into making this possible.

A huge thanks to GoFast, APEX BASE, and all the staff for the hard work. It paid off for us bigtime!

I got four jumps in on Saturday, three from the bridge and one three-way out of the gondola with Tom and Katie.

What an absolutely incredible BASE jump. It's hard to think of a more breath taking canyon to be hauling ass down into.

Friday was gorgeous and the wind cooperated all day. I don't think we went on wind hold at all. Saturday started off well, but the winds picked up to the point where there was not even a thought of possibly jumping. I'm talking NUKING. There's still potential for tomorrow, so hopefully they'll get more jumps in.

Continue to be safe.

Per, it was really cool um... meeting you. (You crazy bastards);)

alright, seriously. how do you get to go to this Go fast games anyways. i'd love to jump into that canyon!

Dont die!

be invited. And to be one of the lucky few few I believe it takes a certain skill, jump, knowledge, level as well as a reputation of a safe jumper.

I could be wrong, I have yet to be invited (rightfully so). next year I hope:)

Apex requires 100 base jumps before an invitation is considered.

although im here and saturday was great conditions, i pussed out and only made one jump. the canyon initmidated me quite a bit. be excited about this place, but wait until you're solid.

cya in wv, grundles.

Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE