woodpecker

New suit Colors---need help

Okay,

Getting ready to order my first wingsuit and have to pick colors....blah blah blah. Well unfortunately, most of the wing suits I've seen are orange, black, or red. No real variations so would like some help from the flock. You all have seen more than I have and can tell me what will look good and what sux.

I'm looking at either a firebird or phantom (yet another issue...which one) :ph34r:

My rig is black with navy blue piping and silver pillows. I would like to stay with these three colors if possible (or even two if it will look better) and the only think I'm against is having grey/silver anywhere that the pillows will be laying against.

PLEASE HELP. On paper all configuration look good, but I know in the sky and in person its a different story. Plus, I have no idea what the aluminum silver looks like on a suit. Post pics if you got em....or just respond with the ideas.

Thanks in advance,

The new bird on the block.....

Billy
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

Order a white one and send it to an airbrusher...flamepainting all over..haha..that would be something..;)

There is a white Firebird at our DZ, someone(some of you may know who) painted a Penis and Bollocks on that suit with a permanent marker.

With the owner's consent.

Kris.

Thanks all for the pics...just what I was looking for.

I think I've narrowed it down.

Now if I can just decide on which suit. phantom or firebird.......hmmmmmmmm

Billy
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

Now if I can just decide on which suit. phantom or firebird.......hmmmmmmmm

I've got a Firebird and I love it, it is an extremely fun suit to fly - but if I had the choice again I'd go for a Phantom. The Phantom is a rocket ship.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?