bbarnhouse

Congratulations Matt!!

does that mean we can get our money back for the picture and video dvds? Since you know.. you get paid for the cover :P

:P
not really surprised. they are finally starting to put things on there other than the same old RW or FF or tandem pic :S
nice job mattB|

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Allright Matt! All those years as a struggling, starving artist have finally paid off! ;)

Whatchoo talkin' bout? I got my camera 2 months ago. ;)

And to think of all those people who told me my $90 kit lens would never take decent photos. :D

Can somebody PLEASE scan a picture of this? I'm still in a state of disbelief and have no idea when I'll get to see a copy. :o
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Got my issue today... Congratulations Matt! I'm so proud of you. :)
Him... Him... Bless Him...

[Okay, I know that's not your usual cheer, but I'm not your usual skydiver...] ;)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

styling!

I haven't gotten my Canpara yet. :(

Thanks Matt!

and thanks again to everyone who made Z-Flock such a great event!

I truly enjoyed meeting and flying with you all and hope I managed to entertain you in some way, even if only by taking an empty slot near the front of a flock while wearing smoke...:P

...even if only by taking an empty slot near the front of a flock while wearing smoke...:P

Asshole. :P

At least we're both on the front cover of Parachutist. Unfortunately the taker of said photo doesn't get to feature himself... :D:P

It was great being there - flock on dudes! :)
--
BASE #1182
Muff #3573
PFI #52; UK WSI #13

...even if only by taking an empty slot near the front of a flock while wearing smoke...:P

Asshole. :P

At least we're both on the front cover of Parachutist. Unfortunately the taker of said photo doesn't get to feature himself... :D:P

It was great being there - flock on dudes! :)

EGGGGZACKLY! I am on the cover, but Matt is not. If he weren't so busy buzzing around with a camera on his head, maybe we would have allowed him to fly a glory slot up front.:P Hooty HOO!;)