Zeemax

Christmas time...

Is anyone going to be in the Z-hills area? i really need to get my flock on this chirstmas and i'm not sure where to go...

money is a big factor here, so wheres the big party at?

Aus is a no no as flights would involve selling kidneys...

I just want some sun, and many many flocks :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

whats the weather like? is there possability for much jumpingness?

The camera helmet has been slightly re-worked, but will of course follow me wherever i go... i may even have to borrow works PC1000 without telling them... ahem...
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

whats the weather like? is there possability for much jumpingness?

It's a sight better than the UK;) and there is mucho flock action. Usualy cold nights and early mornings that warm up during the jumping day. The bent prop is also fairly well full of people and adult beverages as soon as the beer light goes on. It's a great time, just cruise some of the old holiday boogie threads and you'll see.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Hmmm, I'll admit i hadn't taken the cheap flights within Europe into consideration.

But Zeemax is considering getting his flock on in the US, that's continent to continent travel.

And besides, you guys are next door to Empuria, how many people can say they've flocked over Africa? B|

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Giraffe braai...klinkt baie lekker!:P

But sadly, I have to go with the spanish winds..I'm not good enough to fly from Empuria to Africa yet in my suit B|

Maybe if they can get that jet-engine thing working, so we can plan trans-atlantic flocking someday with people taking off on dirrent continents :P
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Come check out Eloy for X-mas. We normaly have pretty large flock action during that event. Don't forget to bring your camera helmet:)

Negative. Go to Z-HILLS for Christmas/New Years! That's where all the cool kids will be. We had a fucking blast there last year, so that's where we are going again this year.

Chuck

all the usual suspects for flights... best i can get to phoenix is about £550... SA is about a grand...

I think might just have solved it!

Currently, according to www.xe.com 1 EUR = 1.16939 USD and 1 EUR = 7.93699 ZAR (South African Rands)

So, all you have to do is pay for an expensive flight and when you get here drink enough cheap beer and do cheap jumps and you should come out on top! :D

edited to add: you're also guaranteed 30 deg celsius weather every day!

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

anyone know any good ways to scam an airline?

Get your DZ pilot to fly you over a major airport... wait for your desired flight to take off, get out of your jumpship, and fly your wingsuit up to the airliner. Hitch a ride! Bring a jacket and maybe some oxygen... it will be cold, and dizzy without those.

To answer your original question, I know from experience (as do you) that Zhills is a great time. I will be in Eloy this year though, and I think it will be great too.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com