The111

flockers in eloy for the holiday boogie?

I am not going to be there this year; sorry. Stacy Carl will be handling suit demos and Aubrey Easterlin will back her up with first flight overflow (when the Eloy BMI's are busy doing tandem video and freefly coaching). I will instead be at Z-hills. It pains me to miss meeting some of you guys this time, but I thought I would give this other boogie a try this year.

You guys should have some first-rate flocks at Eloy.

Chuck

Thanks for the info Chuck... if I did not already have tickets for Eloy I would probably be doing the Z-hills thing too, for different reasons. Would be much easier too since it's so close to home.

Anyway... do you (or anyone else) know if there will be someone doing WS organizing @ Eloy?
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Just to let you know, big plans have been started for the next Deland Big Ways, what I need to start looking into is what would be the perfect time of year for everyone to hold it. So everyone speak up.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Long days, Ray. Right around the equinox or the vernal whatever when the daylight is longest.

Sweden warning: That was one of the coolest things about Herc Boogie. They called jumping after like 14 hours not because of sunlight (it never really got dark) but because the Special Forces guys needed to rest!

"Could somebody go get Jari out of his trailer?"

It's probably really freaking hot during that part of the year in FLA, though, huh?