kansasskydiver

I got my suit too!

Congratulations!

I just got a "new for me" suit too, but being a 2nd hand Classic 1... it doesn't warrant it's own thread.

Enjoy!

You can "fix" an original Classic by adding two, longer front zippers on either side of the center one which extend down to the front of the thighs (like on a Classic II). That will alleviate any headaches you might have from having to slither into that suit in its present configuration. "Wow, nice three-zipper suit you got there..." "Chuck Blue told me to do this."

No charge for the advice,

Chuck

"Chuck Blue told me to do this."

Actually.. I slither quite well. It's one of my finest features.;) It's the hopping up and down afterwards that makes me look like I'm trying to take off before my load.:D

Thanks for the advice!:)
I still have 60+ dives to do on this suit before I go S3/Phi, so it's worth the trouble, and I suspect it'll be around to lend to newbies as others lent theirs to me after that.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

"Chuck Blue told me to do this."

That's a nice change, MonoUno. Usually this quote is made to a cop who is shining a flashlight on a SkyMonkey during the comission of a felony.

That is a nice suit, but I think the extra zippers would be a great idea. Getting in and out of that one, in August, is going to be a sweaty ordeal.

With all these new (sometimes used) wingsuit arriving, I find myself sitting here (and trying to) patiently wait for mine to arrive (hopefully sometime within the next couple of weeks) as I'm supposed to be in Eloy two weeks from today jumping it for the (beer) first time. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Nice!!!:)

Heheheh hey Katie I think I'm gonna get to fly mine before your;) I dug up enough people and a pilot to fly today and I'm heading to the dz in an hour. I had my corners cut out of my wings, cleaned off my cables and lubed them up and will be switching back to my Sabre 170.

blue skies peeps! I'm going skydiving!
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

I find myself sitting here patiently wait for mine to arrive

Hey dude ... rumor has it that you just received an email message from UPS (via Birdman Inc) saying that you should expect a package to arrive on or around Wednesday April 7th. Hmmm ... I wonder what could be in this package? Could it be something which is predominately white, but has red wings? Hmmm ... :$

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over