base428

NEW WINGSUIT DESIGN

This new innovative wingsuit made its debut with a BASE jump in New York City during the Red Bull Flugtag event in October 2003. Exit altitude was about 30 feet over water. Check out the attached pics.;)
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Actually, this unique wingsuit was made by a whuffo for the Flugtag event where people create homemade "flying machines" and see how much horizontal distance they can get after launching from the top of a 30' pier. I talked to this pilot and he had no skydiving, BASE, or wingsuit experience. And that probably explains why he was surprised when he dropped straight down like a friggin' rock. Hope you all enjoyed the pics.

More info on Flugtag is HERE

Merry Christmas.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

i were planing a trip to Oktober fest this year,but sadly i didnt make it.But will next year(hold on to your hat SpaceB|) way fun party(of what i have seen..)

its all about drinking beers,and try to fly..

Actualy some of them makes devises that flyes a ok distance

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

i see no parachute,so it cant be a BASE jump;)
unless people jumping off planes whith out parachutes also skydives:ph34r::D kind of a short limitede sport:P

You mean with such fine aerodynamics as his wing has, he wouldn't just be able to land that thing and not even need a parachute?:ph34r:
Or after hearing all the laughter he just opted to take his rig off.....:ph34r:
:ph34r:
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

OK, I was torn on which thread to post this. It was either this one or the Skyflyer 4 thread. Maybe I will cross post it, who knows. Anyway, since everyone has been talking about new designs and when the next suit coming out my PM box has been overflowing with pleas begging to give the people a morsel of info or a peek at what the new suit will entail. Well some how, as usual, the French stole pictures of the new suit on the ground before going up and posted it in the French forum. So, I might as well post it here for you to see. Let me caveat this with the fact that it's still in the design phase and can and probaly will be changed before it is released for production. No pre orders will be taken, so don't even both asking or e-mailing about it. When it is ready a full press release along with details and specs will be released. Currently, the new order form is also being put together as the measurements are very different and unique to this design. Again, please do not ask me to elaborate any further on the specifics of this new design as they will not be divulged until the design is ready. Enjoy the picture;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Dude. I am going to smack the shit out of your SF ass when I see you next.

Here I am all concerned about your status as a Wingsuit expert, your knowledge of the SF4, and shit.

I will layeth the smacketh down.

F*ck the French.

I'm half French. Attempt it.

Geez....

:S

:ph34r: This is sooo great! How much easier my life would be if this were to be the new suit! No measuring--tighten the string, sorry, only one color per suit...wing...flap...err..;) Oh and by the way, orders will take 6-8 semesters. Those 2nd graders work sooo slow! Payable only by peasant labor--no credit cards, checks, wire transfers, or empty promises (most common payment attempt)! Oh yes, order changes will be punishable by flogging, tar and feathering, and whatever other indignity I might come up with.
:)

Kim
Watch as I attempt, with no slight of hand, to apply logic and reason.