RkyMtnHigh

Oldest freeflyer you know?

We have a guy at my dz named Jim Bunn.
Gonna guess he is in his 50's. One of the nicest guys on the dz too. Come to think about it, I don't think about it I don't think I've EVER seen him belly fly except going thru AFF.

I don't think about it I don't think I've EVER seen him belly fly except going thru AFF.

Didn't he try to do the 4-way RW scrambles? Am I thinking of the same guy?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

This was a conversation we had this past weekend...and no one knew any freeflyers past age 40.

<==== Yes you do 41

My old team mate Evan is 46 ish and is a shit hot freeflyer. My brother is 43. There's a whole bunch of us actually.

Edit: Oh.. and Mad John, Pat works, I'm not sure but I think Brian Germaine um... Orly King, Olav,

Kurt Issel is BAD ASS freeflyer

I'm done for now. :)
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

So sorry Timmae...I forgot that we did have this "age" conversation at the bonfire in Dublin;)...so I wonder Olav's age...I've seen him a lot at Sebastian and Clewiston lately. But you can admit that there aren't a ton of us freeflyers over forty, right? I know RW dudes that are in there mid 70s...:S so okay in two years I join P.O.P.S and damn proud of it..but I wish we had a freeflying version of P.O.P.S....

Who knows, he announced it to everyone that I know. He had a "please come skydive with me because I'm 40" party a few months before you went up to Davis.

Amazing flyer isn't he!
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

There's this Italian guy named Philippe Leroy who's over 70. I packed for him a few times when he was jumping atmonauti two weeks ago at the Atmo Pro2 boogie. Does that count? :)

Yeah Philippe Leroy Beaulieu is a great man... I packed for him too at the POPS world meet.
you can see his birthdate and filmography here : www.imdb.com/name/nm0006573/
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

When the POPS were doing their FL state record recently, I joked with one of the organizers that I was going to get the first POP freefly record when I turn 40 next month. I think I just need to do a solo. :ph34r:

Katee, don't forget about Glen and James in Deland. I don't know how old they are, but I know they have grandchildren.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

several..

"Bullet" Bob is the most active that comes to mind.. and that guy can and does fly rings around nearly everyone, even at a dropzone like Eloy (it's the gloves ;))... quiet, unassuming and one of the coolest people to jump with around...

We've got Jack Barns at ASC, 67 years old, and an avid freeflyer. Good too.

I jumped w/ Jack this past summer. He is definately a bad ass ff. And a hot bod too for his age, at least a 9-pack ab. He was walking around w/out his shirt on and all the 'young guy's' were jealous telling him to put his shirt back on b/c he was making them look bad. :D
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

When the POPS were doing their FL state record recently, I joked with one of the organizers that I was going to get the first POP freefly record when I turn 40 next month. I think I just need to do a solo. :ph34r:

Katee, don't forget about Glen and James in Deland. I don't know how old they are, but I know they have grandchildren.

...and Jose (the truckdriver) and his group do both RW and freeflying there as well. I forgot.

When is your birthday? I'd love to head up there and do a freefly birthday jump with you.B|..unless you "prefer" to do a solo.

Ahem!

>:(

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Kurt Issel is BAD ASS freeflyer

Kurt's over 40? :o Do those young punks he's jumping with know this?

Ahem!

>:(

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?