loopysteph

Kiss pass

Listen to the man , nothing's cheating at a DZ.
What I don't understand though is how you can manage to have a relationship with a whuffo , don't they get all arsey about you spending the entire weekend at the DZ?
Ed.
"What do you mean - 'perfectly good airplane'? "

>I am dating a non-jumper with no hope of change. :(
There's an old Paul Simon song called "50 ways" you might want to listen to . . .
>Does a kiss-pass (dying to try it) count as cheating or is that a real RW drill?
It's real RW - you have to dock on someone, after all. On the other hand, I've gotten in trouble twice doing just that . . .
-bill von

On the other hand, I've gotten in trouble twice doing just that . . .

Which explains why he wears a full face helmet now. :P
Took my ex awhile to get over the fact that I used to love to get guys first kiss passes. I finally just quit telling him about it! As far as I'm concerned a kiss pass doesn't mean any more or less than a hug on the ground does.
pull & flare,
lisa

I agree with whoever sad that nothing at the DZ is cheating

Man I wish that were true. However, I think that a Kiss pass is a lot less of a problem than other things - Like having sex on the grass at the DZ!
If you can still feel good about yourself and the other person after you "do" something, than it is fine.
As for RW skills - the kiss pass is a great tradition. The next best is licking the other persons goggles in the middle of your jump:):::OK, Canopy is Open, No Traffic Around, .. Why are these "Extra" Lines Draping Down??, Damn!

Took my ex awhile to get over the fact that I used to love to get guys first kiss passes.

Oh Lisa...

As far as I'm concerned a kiss pass doesn't mean any more or less than a hug on the ground does.

Doh! :P
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

I got my first kyss pass about 25 years ago. It was unheard of back then to try this without grips. Even today I'm not sure if I'm skilled enough for that. I can just picture myself getting all puckered up and then slamming into someones face. Maybe someday. Steve

I never understood Full face's. I WANT to feel the wind. thats why I jump;). its kinda this amazing freedom feeling. i think with a "full face" on I would fell like im in a bubble.
and on top of that. the kiss pass would be BORING!
Paula, you gotta borrow (if not buy) an open face.
btw, I havent done a kiss pass yet. so if anyone wants to "teach me" I'm an eager student!:)Life's a bitch, and I'm her Pimp!
JT

http://community.webshots.com/album/38342922cgxRPs

i've seen the full face "lick pass" before. My 200th @ CSS, I was in a 3 way base with lyle presse and derek thomas on a 40-ish way. coming off the hill i got a kiss pass then lyle licked derek's visor. pretty funny stuff.
Stacy
http://users.snip.net/~stacy

new motto "what happens in freefall, stays in freefall."
I think I like your new motto! Time for some "mile high, naked skydivin"!!!!
I personally haven't done the "kiss pass", I don't think the full face will allow that. Oh well, that's okay, I guess. Mainly because I jump with a lot of guys.
SmoothAl