steveorino

Best shots of Instructors EARNING Thir money

Strato - know the feeling!!

Been there with the C.I with self as Jm 2 and the only thing keeping us from going further was the fact our two harnesses were touching!!!

Looking at the student held no fear of the ride we received on his AFF stage one. I swear he was no more than 90 kilos and was not arching all that much!!

I am at least 80 myself and was arching like all hell!

-BSBD! -Dangles.

"A Scar is just a Tattoo with a story!!!"

Thanks- that is one big big boy taking the two biggest jm's we have for a ride.
Those two jm's got picked to go cuz we knew if us skinny guys took him we would look like that the whole dive.
So I was a little surprised (they were too) he took off like he did, has to be the arch signal he gave him self.:)
~
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

It is simple.

The hip conections on tandem systems are right on top of the students hips. The ball joint socket that the leg pivots in is below those conections.

Put your rig on and look at where the top of the junction for your leg strap to main lift web is. You will be able to move your legs freely while holding the horizontal and verticle pieces of webbing above the leg straps still. The same for a student harness in tandems.

Ab muscles are prety strong and old habits in high stress situations are over riding even after extensive training.

Aside from calm passnegers, good training and strapping their legs back they can do this every time if they want.

Even with real tight hip conections the human bodies geometry will allow the legs to drop low with little effort.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

instructor 5feet 2inches and 65 kilos maybe

student 6ft 6inches huge

little and large skydive

dont know if yu would call this hard work but it was deffinatly working hard for your money
B|
life is a journey not to arrive at the grave in a pristine condition but to skid in sideways kicking and screaming, shouting "fuck me what a ride!.