47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Bob truly puzzles me. I disagree with his entire Norjack hypothesis but can't see what;'s in it for him to make up a fake story and promulgate it. The limited attention and notoriety he gets on here isnt worth the trouble. He's not making any money. It doesnt get him laid. I'm an engineer not a psychologist. Maybe the answer is over my head.

Now you bring tears to MY eyes. I have always been a strong believer in the truth. I refused to go to VietNam because I believed it was wrong. I did not run to Canada. I stood my ground and took the consequences. I stood on PRINCIPLES!

When I had my total recall of MK Ultra I documented everything. Mac said I could tell his story, because he was dead, but to watch out for Cap. So, I started. Things continued to come back. Mac and talked about it and what he did in the years after. I wrote everything down as it came back from my memorizations of word for word dictation. I have 50 pages of quotations. Word for word quotations. I can still run each session as a movie film in my head.

When I told my attorney of what happened he said I had a very good case against the government for coercion, etc., but no proof. There would have to be a confession and confirmation.

When I told my father what had happened and what I did, he laid down and never got up again. He passed away a week later.

Why should I persist? Because of the principle. The truth is honest. What was done was not. It was coercion of the Congress, coersion of me with MK Ultra, I had to endure forced protection to keep me from talking. My professional career was ruined. I have had to deal with continual depression and nightmares, borderline manic depression from MK Ultra. Most MK Ultra subjects commit suicide because they can't get any help. I have repeatedly asked for help and have gotten none from the FBI. Even the guys in the Project. I'm still asking.

I will not compromise my principles for everything I've been dealt. I will die before bow to the browbeating, lies, and belittlings, just to save some old guys retirement pension. Ain't going to happen. Apple pie, Chevrolet and the American Way! I WILL NOT LIE FOR ANYBODY!!! Why you ask? Because they PISSED me off!

Bob truly puzzles me. I disagree with his entire Norjack hypothesis but can't see what's in it for him to make up a fake story and promulgate it. The limited attention and notoriety he gets on here isn't worth the trouble.

Are you sure? He seems to have a few people's undivided attention. That's more than a lot of people get.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Nice going G! I worked ORK (S. Orkney Island) too, just once, on 20 meters. Snowmman got me totally set up for HF. He is an antenna wizard. You would not believe how helpful and generous he has been.

Jo would do well in ham radio, don't you think? She is persistent. She never gives up. No matter how tough the conditions are and no matter how much interference she encounters, Jo keeps focused on her goal.

Although I find Bob's posts completely unbelievable, I still welcome him here. He is provocative and entertaining. I am also glad to see Jerry back.

I just wish Quade would consider clemency for Snow. He would add so much to the forum and could help extract us from this current detour that is leading us nowhere.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Bob truly puzzles me. I disagree with his entire Norjack hypothesis but can't see what's in it for him to make up a fake story and promulgate it. The limited attention and notoriety he gets on here isn't worth the trouble.

Are you sure? He seems to have a few people's undivided attention. That's more than a lot of people get.

Well maybe, but we are a tiny audience compared to Coast to Coast AM or some of the UFO abduction forums. If you really want to make a big splash you don't play in this viscous swamp. Maybe Bob is content to be the proverbial big fish in a tiny pond.

Coast to Coast is hilarious. I bet I could get on there with the most preposterous theories. I think I'll propose an appearance to talk about intelligent plasma: ball lightning as an ET life form. They have been seen to communicate using optical pulse modulation, reproduce by dividing, and have been observed interfering with radio communication using wideband RF emission.

Last night was about Planet X (unseen but present in our solar system) and its influence on human moods. Also, did you know that our sun is a binary star, but the other half of the pair isnt visible to us?
Also, you can't trust govt funded astronomers to tell us the truth.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Oh my Georger you are SO much better than this - you usually dot your i's and cross your t's. I am really disappointed to see such a poor post on your part - below. If you are going to attempt to tear me apart then you need to pick on something else - because I can document and prove my replies below. I recorded many conversation and for my own record keeping. I usually recorded over them after I made notes - but did I keep certain ones? :)

Read below:

(An extraction from an old post)

Dec 15, 2002 11:05 PM homes4ubyjo - FBI makes new request for DNA
Due to this forum and other news articles running the FBI has contacted me requesting DNA. Why after I begged them for over 6 yrs to help me. Now I have moved and I let go of items that I had held on to in hopes that they might need DNA. I forgot about stamps and envelopes and destroyed all of that before I moved. The FBI had told me that the cigarettes and drink cups had been lost or destroyed and there was no hope for DNA of Cooper === Now they want Duane's DNA. I think it has been this forum that has brought this about and I want to Thank All of you and Patrick.

Thank Goodness I no longer have that phone number.

In 2002 I sold my home and remarried and that is the only reason I disposed of things, plus the FBI had told ME there was NO DNA on Cooper. How much baggage would you have carried into another marriage considering what I had been told?

Then in late 2002 - the FBI contacts me asking for DNA samples for Duane - I did the best I could with what little I had kept and this stuff had been cleaned and handled by others.
What I had was turned over to them in 2003

:(Be a little logical at that point. How many of you will still have DNA from your deceased spouse after moving and entering into another marriage?

In the very beginning I offered DNA in 1996 to the FBI, but they told me at that time that they DID NOT have Cooper DNA!

===================

Georger stated:

Jo even blames the FBI
for Jo herself tossing out dna evidence she says would have been important in proving Duane was Cooper. I guess Jo is claiming the FBI made her
throw evidence out!?

:)You are Damn Right! I do blame them - they could have had his DNA from get go - but they claimed they had NO DNA belonging to Cooper!

==================

Georger States:

Jo's early claims that Duane was Cooper relied on her claim that Duane had been incarcerated
at McNeil prison in Washington. Jo said it was from this that Duane learned and became an
expert on Washington geography.

Now it turns out Duane was never in McNeil prison! The FBI says it can find no record of Duane having ever been there?

:o:o:)Excuse me! The FBI does indeed have a file and I have a file on McNeil and if they don't have it I will be glad to provide it.

:o:oI also have a conversation where the Agent of record told me that Duane Weber was never in McNeil. This phone call transpired in early 2000. Yet, I was holding the McNeil file in my hands as he and I spoke. When I confronted the agent he quickly said he had another call and he would call me back.

This is why I went PUBLIC - because the FBI lied to me. When he called me back - his explanation was that Duane only " Passed thru McNeil" - passed through is the exact wording of the agent!

I was told McNeil did establish some programs outside of the prison - during that time - but, I have no documentation of this and this information was provided by a member of this forum.

:):S:D:ph34r::D
I will call the FBI tomorrow and offer them a copy of the McNeil record if their files are so amiss they have lost this. In fact I have 2 different types of reports from McNeil. One was the quickie routine enquiry and the other was an indept search made by an employee of the state of WA who also enclosed a letter of explanation.

Sluggo has seen these reports.
Doug Pasternac provided one of the reports and I made further enquiries AFTER a conversation with the FBI in March of 2003, which generated the other report and letter.

Exactly what transpired during this supposed incarceration is a puzzle, because the family said friends and/or family members intervened and Duane WAS NOT actually confined to the prison. BUT, the file does exist - only the details are destroyed after 30 yrs.

The above is WHY the FBI refused to allow me to access the detailed Jefferson File - only after the detailed records had been destroyed in 2000 was I allowed any information about Jefferson and that was limited to public records only. Prior to 2000 there was a LOT swept under the rug regarding Weber. WHY?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Robert. I'm sitting at the Baker City Library and just finished talking to Perry Stokes the director. He has requested that if you could be so kind as to donate a copy of your book to this library he would very much appreciate it. Ralph donated a copy of his 2yrs ago.I'm going to ask George Nuttall and Geoffrey Grey to do the same. What do you say. You Game Jerry

Why were the only prints used for Weber those recorded at McNeil??????? YET, you have just stated that Weber was NOT at McNeil! Remember the row I had with Carr on the prints and the McNeil file?

How many time did you bend your elbow tonight...OR are the information channels and files the FBI use so fragmented no one can keep up?

:)You are Damn Right! I do blame them - they could have had his DNA from get go - but they claimed they had NO DNA belonging to Cooper! WHY?

or RNA either! B|

OKAY I'll bite - WHAT is RNA?
I know I am going to wish I didn't ask this question!

Last night was about Planet X (unseen but present in our solar system) and its influence on human moods. Also, did you know that our sun is a binary star, but the other half of the pair isnt visible to us?

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/02/15/a-nine-planet-solar-system-once-more-nasa-telescope-may-reveal-new-planet-tyche/

:)You are Damn Right! I do blame them - they could have had his DNA from get go - but they claimed they had NO DNA belonging to Cooper! WHY?

or RNA either! B|

OKAY I'll bite - WHAT is RNA?
I know I am going to wish I didn't ask this question!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA

Geoger. One wonders How many Webers and Collins was in that prison.One also wonders the question Jo ask the FBI to begin the investigation. Her story changed with them also . Just like here on Drop Zone. Yes Other people were questioned as to there opinion of the possibility of Webers story being true.To include very close friends. Jerry

Were the chutes steerable?
Not sport chutes. Nylon standard issue, white big canopy. Not really steerable as I understood. Much safer, easier to use by a novice.

I swear this is the real truth. I have no reason to not tell the truth.

Swear all you like, but you are not telling the truth.

There was no such thing as a "nylon standard issue, white big canopy" in the 60's or later. There were white canopies, and there were big canopies, but there were no white big canopies.

Mark

Not sport chutes. Nylon standard issue, white big canopy. Not really steerable as I understood. Much safer, easier to use by a novice.

There was no such thing as a "nylon standard issue, white big canopy" in the 60's or later. There were white canopies, and there were big canopies, but there were no white big canopies.

Mark

white big canopies

ahhhh! but vast der das big white - can-o-peas?

;)

Mark

Mark, As you are probably aware, the standard "sports parachute" in the early 1960s was an ex-military 28-foot diameter rip-stop nylon canopy with a 5-TU or 7-TU modification. It was steerable, more or less, and usually white. The word "big" is relative so maybe it was big and maybe it wasn't depending on who is speaking.

Some people have recently stated that one of the Cooper chutes was a Para-Commander. Again as you are probably aware, the earliest Para-Commanders were round and had their own front mounted reserves. So these allegations cannot be correct since neither of the back packs given to Cooper had reserve hardware attachments on the front.

Robert Nicholson

Geoger. One wonders How many Webers and Collins was in that prison. Jerry

I have no idea. 2? 33? 172?

Do you have an aurora tonight? A strong one.
There is an alert out. There was a massive ejection
on the 16th from the area circled on the attached
solar photo from nasa-

I am monitoring strong auroral flutter on K0RF
at 7004.8 right now . . . its the hollow reverberating
sound in the station's signal ...

Bet Sheridan Peterson is glad to be out of the DBC spotlight. If he werent so old he would have been right in the thick of it in Egypt. Zero doubt.

Can someone remind me as to why Ted Braden seems to be off the DBC short list?

I can explain my perspective on the Braden fade-out, Three-Seven-Seven. My sense is that Snowmman and I were leading the charge on Teddy for awhile, and basically, I ran out of gas. I made all the phone calls to western and eastern PA that time and money allowed, tracking down the latest leads on Braden family and VFW Halls that might have VN vets who could tell me about a SOG trooper new to town.

I ran into dead ends in Florida looking for Ted's alledged wife and kid(s).

Snow seemed to lose some stream, too. Since I know little about how Snow works his informational magic, I can only surmise that when he runs out of leads he too, has been stumped. Or maybe he just went off to play with his air cannons. I don't know. One thing is for sure, I rely greatly on Snow's leads, big time.

I also felt that chasing suspects was a bit like the tail wagging the dog, and that it would be more fruitful to address the principals on what they know or why they were so taciturn, such as Himms, Rataczak, Dorwin, AW, et al. It also makes for a better story, too. That led to the current project of "Looking for Tina."

Also, you can't trust govt funded astronomers to tell us the truth.

Ahh, Three-Seven-Seven, you are making me smile. My first paid journalism gig was in 1990 interviewing Zecharia Sitchin at a UFO conference held in the Trenton, NJ Holiday Inn. Got paid 10 bucks.

Sitchin is the guy who first got the Planet X thing going, although he called the planet Nibiru. He says he got his information from Sumerian texts, and he wrote extensively about his findings in a series of books he eventaully called The Earth Chronicles. His first book was his most popular and it's titled: "The Twelfth Planet," (I think).

Sitchin lived in NYC, and he passed away a few months ago.

Even though I interviewed him several times, I had a pretty testy realtionship with Zech. I sensed he wasn't straight with me. Not sure why. Also, not sure about his claims. I loved his wife, though. She was not dupliciitous at all. I wish she was around now so I could talk with her; she passed away several years ago.

Zech was more than a bs artist trying to sell his books. His life style, travel, and research efforts clearly indicated that he had a revenue stream independent from his book royalites. When I interviewed him he had sold about 500,000 books - neat, but not enough to pay for all the stuff he was doing.

Thank You for the side note regarding DNA and other things.

I acquired most records prior to the FBI shutting me down - but they NEVER allowed me access to the Jefferson file and that was by far the MOST important. Sure I have WHAT they put in public records - but it was the DETAILED prison record I was after - like the one I have for San Quentin and Canon. Yea, I got lucky on those, but had it NOT been for the expertise of Doug Pasternac I would never have what I do have.

As for DNA I am screwed on that one - I have ONE item I know has his DNA on it...I never cleaned this item and I refused to let the FBI have this one. They told me to MAIL it to them.
I offered to take it into a office and have them swab it for DNA, but I will not leave this item with anyone. I also have the cremains which has some large fragments in it.

His brother and sister have both deceased. His parents are buried in CA and so are the 2 siblings. I know there was a daughter, but I never found her.

The brother had NO children and the sister had one surviving son when she died, who is retired military and never acknowledged Duane Weber as his uncle. They were a family of secrets and Duane was an embarrassment who was banished from the family in 1957. I did manage while Duane was in the hospital for the 2 brothers to talk on the phone - they had not seen nor spoke to each in 38 yrs.

The brother actually let his wife write a letter and send some photos while Duane was still alive.
The look on Duane's face when that phone call came in - I will remember for the rest of my life.
The brother who was 12 yrs older than Duane - believed Duane was Dan Cooper and the sister who was 6 yrs older - begged me to leave the past in the past, but she never denied he was Cooper...not one time.

One of the Cooper notes was sent only 11 miles from where she lived in 1971. When I finally met his sister shortly before she died - she realized I was NOT the woman with Duane in 1971 and 1977. I told her I had never been to CA in my life, but she insisted she knew me and I had been in her home...until the day she laid eyes on me in 2004, she thought I was MJ....she was not senile, but Duane just let her think I was the same woman she had met before. Wonder what the purpose of that was? Never figured out a good reason his doing that.

Also never understood why the FBI to told the ex-wife my name was Margaret and told me her name was Margaret.

Bob truly puzzles me. I disagree with his entire Norjack hypothesis but can't see what's in it for him to make up a fake story and promulgate it. The limited attention and notoriety he gets on here isn't worth the trouble. He's not making any money. It doesnt get him laid. I'm an engineer not a psychologist. Maybe the answer is over my head.

Flame baiting, forum baiting, etc. I think that he gets off on peoples reactions.

Along with Jo he is the centre of attention on the largest thread, on the biggest skydiving website in world, perhaps that equates to fame and fortune?
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Geoger. One wonders How many Webers and Collins was in that prison.One also wonders the question Jo ask the FBI to begin the investigation. Her story changed with them also . Just like here on Drop Zone. Yes Other people were questioned as to there opinion of the possibility of Webers story being true.To include very close friends. Jerry

I have always been a private person... outside of Duane - I had my work and no girl friends. My sister was my friend. So Jerry if what you are HINTING at is true - I suggest you tread very very carefully. I had work associates who knew NOTHING about my personal life. I was never one for casual girly relationships and it was usually family or business oriented.

If you READ - you will know MY story has NEVER changed in any great respect. Until 2000 I did not discuss " Cooper' with anyone but 2 couple friends and family members. I did stay in touch with a couple of Duane's old friends.

So Jerry SHUT up or PUT up, but you can STOP attacking my character. I have ALWAY been a very very forthright and honest person and I do not go out and slander people. NO ONE knows WHY you feel you have to attack me. Do YOUR thing with Ccoper - BUT get off of my BACK and find "YOUR" Cooper but leave me alone.

If YOUR story is nothing more than trying to discredit my story - You don't have a story! That is YOUR problem.

WHAT is YOUR COOPER story? So far all you have done is twist everything I ever said or tried to tell to suit your OWN needs. I stopped talking to you when I realized you were a fraud either deliberately or because you are dysfunctional in so far as providing names or identifying the places I describe to you over the phone. The incorrect information you provided me about the locations and names was costly to not only me, but to the FBI. ONLY by the grace of the ANGEL UDELL - did I learn the names and places you had provided me where NOT correct at all.

[RED]Funny, how I spent less than 3 minutes describing the places to the ANGEL UDELL and she sent me and my driver right to them![/RED] Yet, in 4 yrs of describing them to you in exactly the same way - you provided names and locations I was NOT comfortable with and I told you this.

Had it NOT have been for the ANGEL UDELL and 2 local women I would have left WA in 2001 and never looked back...but, what I did learn in those last 24 hr was that YOU either didn't have a clue or you were deliberately misleading me. WHY?

What was your MOTIVE?

Ahh, Three-Seven-Seven, you are making me smile. My first paid journalism gig was in 1990 interviewing Zecharia Sitchin at a UFO conference held in the Trenton, NJ Holiday Inn. Got paid 10 bucks.

Sitchin is the guy who first got the Planet X thing going, although he called the planet Nibiru. He says he got his information from Sumerian texts, and he wrote extensively about his findings in a series of books he eventaully called The Earth Chronicles. His first book was his most popular and it's titled: "The Twelfth Planet," (I think).

Carl Sagan & a Russian astrophysicist LS
Shklovskii wrote a book in 1966 "Intelligent Life
in the Universe." in which they speculated that
the Summerian Anunnaki myths might be
describing an (actual) alien visitation, which left
its mark on human society.

They picked the Anunnaki myth because of its
formal nature as an early Summerian and
Babylonian (state sponsored) mythology.
They asked: 'what would an early remembrance
of an actual visitsation look like?'.

Sitchin was well educated. Sitchin was born in
Russia, raised in Palestine, graduated from the
University of London in economic history. and
worked for years as a journalist and editor in
Israel before settling in New York.

Sitchin was more than aware of the standing
scientific issues of the time, including the issue
surrounding the discovery of Pluto and
'pertebations' in the orbits of the outer planets.
People had been debating this for years wondering
if these orbital anomolies were due to undiscovered
objects out beyond the orbit of Pluto and the Oort Cloud.

Sitchin knew Shklovskii and he had met Carl
Sagan and he had read their book.

Several years after the publication of Sagan's
book Sitchin blended the aura of speculation
about there being undiscovered planets or stars
out beyond the orbit of Pluto, with his own
metaphysical explanation for the Anunnaki
myth.

Carl Sagan thought Sitchin's book was funny
and not to be taken seriously. Car's wife had
another opinion. Not too many years later
because of the attention Sitchin was getting,