47 47
quade

DB Cooper

I keep thinking whats the big deal, anyone can just ignore the forum for as long as they wish, but alas, moderators do not have that freedom. Now I understand Quade's "awesome time" comment a bit better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GEORGER wrote: Can you translate that into English? ***

Sure Georger: Nobody but a moderator would see a lull in posts here as an "awesome time". Moderators are like guards, they have to be on watch all the time. The rest of us can ignore the forum for days or weeks if we wish so a lull in posts is no big deal. We wouldnt even notice unless we looked.

QSL?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Sometime ago I believe it was Sluggo who posted that a Army guy was going to be doing a search of the possible jump areas and he was in-charge of trying to get permission to search certain areas.

I want to be sure these guys have access to MY maps with the drawn in foot path and with certain things marked. I have the Washougal to 500 area map - I have never been able to post it - this was the special map sent to me a few months ago when I found my hill. Power lines and Pipe lines and possible foot path has been drawn in by me.

They also need to have copies of maps that I have that go to the China Ditch from Brush Prairie and Scroton's Corner. I do not have old detailed maps of the area between China Ditch and the area of the 1st map I mentioned.

:)They might want to know where the Old Farm Barn was (no the South side of Lake LaCames) - it is a housing developement now. Researchers NEED to know who owned that property and in 1945 and 1971 (Everyone will be in for a real SHOCK - when they research this family). I begged the FBI to do this....in the very beginning.:(>:(

[:/]One guy who was supposed to do a detailed search in this area, never did so. The (where and what areas Jo tried to describe in those early yrs), have been altered by other individuals for their own personal reasons. I will reminded all of you that in the very beginning all I had was an old Osha Map of half of the US. and a page out of a small old Atlas which did not show details of road.[:/]

My scanner is not large enough to scan this one marked map. And definitely NOT large enough to scan - even parts of the map I have the power lines and pipe lines marked in from Vancouver to Washougal to Lake Merwin and back down to the Columbia - one look at this marked map spells out the area Cooper would have jumped in.

I did all of this by taking an old map of the area with these things showing and then drew in the power lines and pipe lines. I also marked the towers I knew about - but Sluggo had something that showed all of the current towers - what I need to know is the towers (any kind) that were high enough to need a light which means they were higher than the surrounding trees and/or on hills.

I am becoming too ill and too old to continue this very much longer - and I want and (NEED) to have someone on the ground in these areas. If I can't be there myself someone who has copies of the marked maps in my possession - these marked maps are essential. And NO I will not provide them to Jerry.

I stated my route on the NPR broadcast in August of 2000, several months before I went to WA in May of 2001. I do not mention going to Portland on the OR. side and crossing the I-5 bridge into Vancouver as has been stated by another party over and over. The Portland route is one this person kept shoving down my throat over and over even though I told him NO. :)after we left Seattle was across the I-5 bridge in to Portland and then we went along the River past the Industrial area and past the Troutdale airport - and all the way to where we could see Washougal across the Columbia (this is when he talked about the boat marina I couldn't see on the N. side of the Columbia, because of the Highway trestle). I could not know about the marina being obscured by the trestle unless he told me.

We continued East on the Oregon side for a few miles before turning around heading back in the direction of Portland turning South toward Nevada. Even then we DID not go back to Portland or down I-5.

We took what would have been considered a scenic route today and thru a bunch of little towns and he talked about the towns as we passed thru the area. The ONLY time he ask me to look at a map was because he didn't remember the name of a town we had to turn West on at or soon after we crossed the State line. It was after this turn he mentioned Pyramid Lake..and before we got to Carson City.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo stop it you even told others that you had crossed at I-5. Did you also forget the first place you claimed Duane told you the money was burried was below the cowitz river bridge. Here is a name for you have you used the name Frank Roach since you have been on dropzone. Im realy curious about that one.Jerry

Yes, I know who Mr. Roach is - rather was!. Why do you ask?

By the way - when I spoke about I-5 what I said was "when we went over a concrete drain (he mentioned that he knew someone who hid something there at one time)". Since you kept insisting the body of WATER Duane took me to had to be the Columbia - I had to assume this was the place Duane took me, but you kept ignoring what I told you about the Washougal being on my left (told me there was NO way). Who was I to questiong the word of the man on the ground...you.

When the crew took me to this place on I-5 as you had directed them - I was ADAMANT (very adamant) this was not the place he made the remark "This is where Cooper walked out of the woods". I asked them to take me to the Washougal and tried to feel my way around - but the moment I saw the Washougal I knew that was not the "river" I saw . We spent the better part of that day looking for that "river".

I kept telling you on the phone the body of water was NOT the Columbia, but it was you who insisted Duane turned me around. When I saw the Columbia (for the second time in my life) I knew that was not the "body" of water Duane took me to where we both got out of the car and walk around and his pointing across the "river" what I now know to be a very long lake. NOT one time did you mention this lake and I told you we crossed the Columbia and went into a small town with a brick building near a bridge. I told you about the cemetery he took me to and mentioned some kind of camp that used to be near it. You were having NONE of it....

When we did get to I-5 he did point out a concrete covert to the East and mentioned someone hiding something there - and in the same breath mentioned a recreational area to the West where "they" used to go. "Just some guys he worked with".
He also mentioned the pipelines and the power lines to the East that ran parallel thru there in the same conversation.

Further North on I-5 me mentions another cemetary to the East and told me about knowing a woman who owned a business in St. Helen.

So you selectively remember my talking about Roach. I am not sure his first name was Frank at this moment, but I know who his wife was and I know Duane told me this man was "mean" and that he was "bad" and he was a jumper and capable of killing a man with one hand. This man was someones father and another's loving Grandfather - they do not remember this man the way Duane described him.

If you wish to talk to me about this in private we will discuss it with another person present or using a conference call. I will not discuss it in a forum - because there are some things that are PRIVATE and there are other people involved.

Not everything is an OPEN BOOK.

Jo I was reviewing one of my tapes of our conversations. I was telling you about a red truck and a man by the name of Frank Roach you said you didn't recall the name or the truck at the time. The following evening you called back and said you had put the man and the truck together. I gave you the name and the truck to see if you would build a story. When you called back I told you this you got mad at me. I also told you Frank Roach and I served in Korea together in 1977. He was a E-7 B co 1st of the 9th ID . You then said maybe you had made a mistake.It's On record and recorded. I had heard from Tom the guy that you did the first documentary with that you had used this name. You Know the documentary with the rubber duckey.Just curious as to how many stories you have used the name with. Jerry

Frank Roach and a Red Truck - I don't know anything about a red truck - there are LOTS of red trucks and since I never met Frank Roach how would I know about what kind of vehicle he drove.

Yes, the name is very very important regarding the histor of Duane L. Weber and how would you pull that name out unless I gave it to you? Go look at Duane's prison records - you will find the name there Mr. Know it ALL. I cannot reveal in a public forum the connection of Roach and Weber. I suggest you call your friend Sluggo - I am sure he will fill you in if he thinks it is any of your business. He might be more interested in how or why you pulled that particular name out of your hat of tricks and ploys.

Since Sluggo is more discreet than that. I am sure he will make sure what you have said is DISCLOSED to the FBI. The FBI might like to know where you pulled the name from (before this thread ever was a seed in my mind)...you would be going to pre-computer days for me - prior to 2000.

What would be the chance you would pull that name out of your memory back in those days prior to 2000. Sluggo knows exactly who Frank Roach is and so does the FBI but PERHAPS you need to pick up your phone and call Agent Larry Carr. This was even mentioned in my communications with Ralph Himmelsbach in the pre- computer days for Jo Weber.

Like I said before - this discussion should be private and you need to take it up with the FBI...now pick your go to JAIL card...San Quentin, Folsom or Canon City. You will find that name there and then buy the court house and check out the marriage certificates. REMEMBER this is private business and if you go any further with that name in a public forum you will need a Get Out of Jail card. This is NOT monopoly? This is not a GAME.:ph34r::ph34r::D:D:)

Jo Amazing how that name apears in stories before you even new the name existed. There is still the fact that he is still alive and I to to frank regular. You see he and I realy did serve together and retired about the same time. So where your story comes from, I do not know maybe there was more than one Duane weber and you built more than one story. I still have your voice on tape with the comments stated. Still Jo your not going to stop your wonderfull fictional stories. I find them enjoyable reading.Jerry

Jerry stated:

Jo Amazing how that name apears in stories before you even new the name existed. There is still the fact that he is still alive and I to to frank regular. You see he and I realy did serve together and retired about the same time. So where your story comes from, I do not know maybe there was more than one Duane weber and you built more than one story. I still have your voice on tape with the comments stated. Still Jo your not going to stop your wonderfull fictional stories. I find them enjoyable reading.Jerry

:):D:ph34r:
Jerry, You need to talk to others who know exactly what I am referring to when I speak about Mr. Roach and by the way your friend is way too young and the Roach I am referring to is deceased.

:SIn a conversation prior to your telling me about your Roach - I told you who he was and even what state he lived, his approx age and what his connection to Duane was.

:ph34r:It is strongly suggested you talk to the FBI you claim to be so close to and with whom you share private information. I will repeat for the LAST time - go look at Duane's prison records YOU claim to have access to - and then you will know who Mr. Roach is.

:)Folks there has never been a question about who Roach was - but, finding out what his background consisted of...if alive (which he is not) he would be at least in his mid 90's...and he had 3 children..2 of which are deceased. Since Duane's family was a family of secrets - this man's past was never spoke of....even when I asked - and why I tried to find others who might have known his background and more about him. END of subject...Really!

Orange1 said:

here we go again

Orange1,

Yes, unfortunately. Just like school kids… amazing!

I have done all I can do to attempt to help turn this thread into something useful, maybe someone else has some ideas.

Skyjack71 said:

Since Sluggo is more discreet than that. I am sure he will make sure what you have said is DISCLOSED to the FBI.

Jo,
You are one screwed-up woman. When things don’t go your way, you blame everybody but the one responsible (you). And then you have the gall to send a e-mail, looking for sympathy, or whatever. If you are looking for sympathy, it’s in the dictionary between “Shit” and Syphilis.”

No one is going to sue anyone! Again, you do not seem to understand the internet (it ain’t the “real-world”).

You state that you can’t say anything in public, then go ahead and list a string of parameters that would let even a simpleton figure out the relationship. What a nut-case you have become. To let someone like Jerry pull your strings shows how desperate you are for attention. I don’t know where the Jo Weber I met in 2003 went, but the Jo Weber of 2010 isn’t even close.

Jerry accuses me of being on your side, you accuse me of being on Jerry’s side, or ckret’s side, or georger’s side. Well, guess what, I’m only on Sluggo’s side. Just because I treat people with dignity and respect, doesn’t mean I have some sort of affinity to/for them!

All,

Like many others, I have given up on my hope that this thread will help me gather any useful information. BUT, I do have some interesting new information to share.

I have just received the Enroute Low Altitude – U.S. L-1 Chart with an effective date of 11 NOV 1971 through 9 DEC 1971. This chart has some surprises on it! I have been operating under some false assumptions based on current (and the FBI –supplied chart)! This is the chart given to the crew of Flt.305 so they could fly according to their clearance. I will make .jpgs of this chart and post them on my web site no later than Monday (hopefully).

The info on these charts will make me give up on some of my most sacred theories.
[NOTE: You see Jo, this is how it works… You form a theory, you defend your theory, then when presented with factual information that doesn’t fit your theory, you modify the theory and move on.]

I will make a post (on this thread) when I put the charts on the site.

These charts (L-1 and L-2 from 1971) were made possible due to much work (and expense) of a “Friend of N467US.com.” He ordered and paid for L-1 and L-2, so I am going to order the Seattle Sectional from the same period. It may take 3 months to get the chart (if it is available).

In the mean-time you guys know what forums, blogs, and e-mail addresses to contact me at.

Sluggo

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sluggo’s Quotable Quotes:
“Time flies like an arrow… Fruit flies like a banana!”

And especially for Jo:
"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand."

Web Page
Blog
NORJAK Forum

Orange1 said:

here we go again

Orange1,

I have done all I can do to attempt to help turn this thread into something useful, maybe someone else has some ideas.

And I think you have, Sluggo. I'd personally prefer to see the thread go quiet every so often than what seems to happen - which is when it goes quiet with real stuff, we get a predictable post, and someone who rails off against it (I too have been guilty of this in the past, but my 12-step programme has worked ;))

Looking forward to seeing your charts.
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Orange1 said:

here we go again

Orange1,

Skyjack71 said:

Since Sluggo is more discreet than that. I am sure he will make sure what you have said is DISCLOSED to the FBI.

Jo,
You are one screwed-up woman. When things don’t go your way, you blame everybody but the one responsible (you). And then you have the gall to send a e-mail, looking for sympathy, or whatever. If you are looking for sympathy, it’s in the dictionary between “Shit” and Syphilis.”

No one is going to sue anyone! Again, you do not seem to understand the internet (it ain’t the “real-world”).

You state that you can’t say anything in public, then go ahead and list a string of parameters that would let even a simpleton figure out the relationship. What a nut-case you have become. To let someone like Jerry pull your strings shows how desperate you are for attention. I don’t know where the Jo Weber I met in 2003 went, but the Jo Weber of 2010 isn’t even close.

Jerry accuses me of being on your side, you accuse me of being on Jerry’s side, or ckret’s side, or georger’s side. Well, guess what, I’m only on Sluggo’s side. Just because I treat people with dignity and respect, doesn’t mean I have some sort of affinity to/for them!

All,

Like many others, I have given up on my hope that this thread will help me gather any useful information. BUT, I do have some interesting new information to share.

I have just received the Enroute Low Altitude – U.S. L-1 Chart with an effective date of 11 NOV 1971 through 9 DEC 1971. This chart has some surprises on it! I have been operating under some false assumptions based on current (and the FBI –supplied chart)! This is the chart given to the crew of Flt.305 so they could fly according to their clearance. I will make .jpgs of this chart and post them on my web site no later than Monday (hopefully).

The info on these charts will make me give up on some of my most sacred theories.
[NOTE: You see Jo, this is how it works… You form a theory, you defend your theory, then when presented with factual information that doesn’t fit your theory, you modify the theory and move on.]

I will make a post (on this thread) when I put the charts on the site.

These charts (L-1 and L-2 from 1971) were made possible due to much work (and expense) of a “Friend of N467US.com.” He ordered and paid for L-1 and L-2, so I am going to order the Seattle Sectional from the same period. It may take 3 months to get the chart (if it is available).

In the mean-time you guys know what forums, blogs, and e-mail addresses to contact me at.

Sluggo

Sluggo’s Quotable Quotes:
“Time flies like an arrow… Fruit flies like a banana!”

And especially for Jo:
"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand."

pretty good post and I generally agree up to the point you say you know Jo is nuts and can get under people's skin and abuse common decency, then you under-estimate the extent to which she does precisely what you say she does. So which is it?
Cant be both but neither ??? ... you get my drift and Im saying this with total compassion for anyone including you on the receiving end.

Jo Weber has a mental problem to put it MILDLY.
It amazes me she accomplishes as much as she does ... but not really. She's VERY energetic.

This is the viewpoint Jerry is coming from. He just
isnt articulate about it and wears his frustrations on
his sleeve. All in the face of the unrelenting imposter
Jo Weber!

The whole thing is probably just anextension of what
Jo and Duane used to do together and we know Duane's record ... which Jo now wants to use and hide all at the same time?

But lets me clear about one thing. Jo issues threats.
She very seldom carries through or lacks the actual capacity to carry through. Quade commented about that months ago and chided us that anyone would take Jo seriously ... I think Quade was correct.

We have covered this ground before.

How many times does it take? That is what Orange
is saying and I agree with her.

Now if Cooper had hijacked his plane in Georgia
and Jo had called you to help with her claim ...
????? ...

But it happened in Washington where Jerry is a
resident and Jo is and always was the tresspasser.
Most thinking people in WA see it that way. My
family included.

;)

But your post is well taken. You are a Gentleman.
B|

[
QSL?

Hv you even heard YI9PSE? Most posts are from
EU and I hear few working on 101... or 14 CW ...
I caught him breifly on 10106.1 a few minutes ago
but cud not work him due to zoo. Then prop dropped and he vanished ... Have you heard
him at all any freq?

G

All,

I’ve posted the L-1 Side of the United States Government Flight Information Publication “Enroute Low Altitude – U. S.” chart on N467US.com. The effective date is: 11 NOV 1971 to 09 DEC 1971.

This is a JPEG of the chart supplied to Flight 305 while on the ground at SEA.

I added some additional files that are mostly “Splits” of this chart to provide more manageable files for analysis.

I’m not going to say much about my interpretation of the info as it relates to assumptions made about NORJAK in the past. Not because I want to be mysterious (like skyjack71), but because I want to see if others see what I see and interpret it the same.

I haven’t had the time to really go over this chart while looking at the FBI flight path drawn on what I have always assumed was a late 1971 or early 1972 Seattle Sectional, and reading the transcripts and plotting reports. I have no idea where the chart the FBI plotted on came from, but I don’t think it was in effect in November 1971. There are some things that I want to check, before I start “popping off at the mouth” about how this chart changes some of my theories.

NOTE: A small amount of recognition here. These files were made possible by the hard work and generosity of Robert Nicholson. Robert is truly a “Friend-of-N467US.com.” It took him months to track down the originals and cost many $’s to get them scanned and printed (at original scale). Robert made a copy of the CD and shipped it to me (overnight delivery) the very day he received it. The L-2 side (which may not be any help) is due in any day now. I will start working on the Seattle Sectional for the same period on Monday. If it is available, it will take a few months to get the work done.

Take a look at the two files labeled “2010 L-1 (Portland Area)” and “1971 L-1 (Portland Area)”. These print nicely on an 8.5” x 11” page for easy comparison of the area most people will be interested in. These two, relatively small files, contain the meat of the issue that has my attention.

Due to the fact that these are charts use for flights at low altitude operating under Instrument Flight Rules (IFR), I am particularly interested in hearing from pilots. Send me your comments via my site. (SLUGGOatN467USdotcom)

Oh! I almost forgot… (It’s getting late!) You can find the files HERE.

Web Page
Blog
NORJAK Forum

I think it might be time for all of you to take some time away.

If you don't want to interact with people in a civil manner, then simply don't interact with them. There is no point to be made in calling anyone here names. You can't "win" by doing that.

There is no "win" in this thread with the possible exception of actually proving who DB Cooper was.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

:(Sluggo knows who - Frank Roach was and that I never met him. Anyone with access to Duane's criminal record knew who Roach was - I just wanted to find more information about him and see if he was a Good guy or a Bad guy as Duane claimed.

:oI do not have a mental problem other than having banged my head against a wall for 14 yrs with the FBI and others. Sluggo has met me ONE time...seriously doubt he is qualified to establish my mental heath based on that.

In late 1979 - 1980 I went with Duane to XX where he instructed me to stay in the car - while he went into a bank there with his briefcase. I thought this strange but as usual never asked questions....

In Jan. of 1990 Weber went to great extents to obtain a Drivers license under John Collins.

Duane made a PLANE trip to XX in Feb of 1990...using the identification of John Collins.
He needed that John Collins ID to access a safe deposit box
in XX opened in 1980 under the name of John Collins.

Upon his return he opened a Safe Deposit Box on Feb 26, 1990. We already had a Safe Deposit Box. I was NOT aware of the second safe deposit until his death.

Shortly before his death he returned to the local Safe Deposit Box and left only one item - a 1994 December Issue of Soldier of Fortune Mag.

In March of 1995 Weber enters a hospital and died 3 weeks later on March 28, 1995.

In May of 1995 - I sell his van and then 2 wks later a wallet with all of the John Collins ID is returned to me - found concealed within the van.

B|Not anyone of you find any of that strange?

[:/]What I found strange was the reactions made to my simply explaining away in a Polite way Jerry's statement regarding Roach. I do not understand and was offended by Sluggo's statement regarding me - with NO just cause.

:D[:/]You can look at those charts till the end of time - they are not going to tell you who Cooper was.
:D[:/]You can talk about the chutes and likelyhood of survival - they are not going to tell you who Cooper was.

1. If I state a FACT versus a MYTH, certain individuals get upset...such as ticket agent versus gate agent.

2. If I state a truth not yet mentioned refuting myths created by others - someone else gets upset.

This is a NO WIN situation, but I would like to see an apology in this forum to me and my family.
It is time for the truth - and this will happen very very soon. Sorry if any of you have been bored or think this is some kind of game - but, there is one thing for sure - I am no longer welcome here nor do I want to remain...I only defend myself and I am tired of trying to keep the myths and self-effacing lies out of the Cooper Story.

I hope all of you had your fun at my expense. Yes, I am sad, but not defeated. I have fought a long and hard battle - this has not been easy for me. Several of the posters were here only for themselves and not because they want to find out who Cooper was - but. to hear themselves expell their intelligence and/or lack of it.

Duane Weber was Dan Cooper!
If you don't know Now - You will Never Know.

P.S. I just delete a lot of things I wanted to say - but Quade said it best. "THIS IS A NO WIN SITUATION!" but, will add this. Those who Won the Battle Lost the War.

but cud not work him due to zoo. Then prop dropped and he vanished ... Have you heard
him at all any freq?

Yes, heard but couldn't work PSE on 20M Friday, cant recall freq, maybe 14.195 USB? Weak, barely readable.

PSE Paul is from my area and has been giving preferences at times to "6" call signs. I'll BET just about anything Snow has worked them. Snow has contest grade rigs, amps and several towers, one even has some big gun stacked beams. My 100W and wimpy vertical doesn't stand much chance in those pileups Georger.

I worked 30 QSOs on a parachute jump from 18,000 ft on March 20. It was fun being the chased DX, even on 2M simplex FM. I am going to do HF parachute mobile this summer.

Have you heard anything from Tom Kaye? What is he working on?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Due to the fact that these are charts use for flights at low altitude operating under Instrument Flight Rules (IFR), I am particularly interested in hearing from pilots.

I've looked at it. I've compared it to the sectional and to the 2010 Enroute Low Altitude. Other than the normal changes one would expect over the course of 40 years, I don't see anything out of the ordinary. There is a section of river depicted on the 1971 chart that is no longer depicted on the 2010 chart, but so what? A lot of charting changes have taken place over the years in an effort to make things more clear. Depicting a river on an IFR chart is for the most part superfluous and it's not like the actual flight path of the DB Cooper plane went over the part of the river that was depicted anyway.

What else are you seeing that I'm not?

BTW, it would be nice if the scans were straightened and matched in resolution. Doing that by hand is a pita for most people.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

him at all any freq?

Yes, heard but couldn't work PSE on 20M Friday, cant recall freq, maybe 14.195 USB? Weak, barely readable.

PSE Paul is from my area and has been giving preferences at times to "6" call signs. I'll BET just about anything Snow has worked them. Snow has contest grade rigs, amps and several towers, one even has some big gun stacked beams. My 100W and wimpy vertical doesn't stand much chance in those pileups Georger.

I worked 30 QSOs on a parachute jump from 18,000 ft on March 20. It was fun being the chased DX, even on 2M simplex FM. I am going to do HF parachute mobile this summer.

Have you heard anything from Tom Kaye? What is he working on?

14.195 sounds abt right. Snow probably
has worked him. Ive heard (seen posts) about this socalled pref for 6 calls - some of them on the cluster downright mean!:)if hear him. Im all CW but have amps if need be. Tom and I talked some time back. Nothing new. The rest confidential, sorry. Also talked to Ckret
and all is well.

G.

Due to the fact that these are charts use for flights at low altitude operating under Instrument Flight Rules (IFR), I am particularly interested in hearing from pilots.

I've looked at it. I've compared it to the sectional and to the 2010 Enroute Low Altitude. Other than the normal changes one would expect over the course of 40 years, I don't see anything out of the ordinary. There is a section of river depicted on the 1971 chart that is no longer depicted on the 2010 chart, but so what? A lot of charting changes have taken place over the years in an effort to make things more clear. Depicting a river on an IFR chart is for the most part superfluous and it's not like the actual flight path of the DB Cooper plane went over the part of the river that was depicted anyway.

What else are you seeing that I'm not?

BTW, it would be nice if the scans were straightened and matched in resolution. Doing that by hand is a pita for most people.

Mine fit together pretty easily but I use a graphic
proggy that adjusts things automatically. Otherwise
I still wonder what the date and identity of the FBI map is ...

we already know 305 didnt follow V23 exactly ...
so Im guessing there is something about scales
and time-scales Sluggo thinks he has seen ???