47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Oswald tried to kill this same man [Coffelt??]before he killed Kennedy.

Jo,

Are you posting this as a ridiculous theory promoted by someone else or something you believe?

I think it is the former but it wasn't crystal clear.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jerry,

What is your take on the found money, particularly the rubber band condition and the intact stack of bills?

Could they have washed down from your search area and arrived at Tena Bar in that condition?

Have Orange and I caused you to reconsider your retirement from jumping? You are too young to hang up the rig forever.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

The only thing I know for sure, at this point is that the money was not thrown from the I 5 bridge by Duane or any on else. Jerry

How so sure?

Unless where the money was found is upstream from the bridge your statement is just your opinion and no more or less valid than anyone else's opinion.

Regards,
Cabbage
------------------------------------------------
We're a' just machines for makin' shite.

The only thing I know for sure, at this point is that the money was not thrown from the I 5 bridge by Duane or any on else. Jerry

How so sure?

Because of the timing, the condition of the money,
and the conditions at the money site.

BTW Jo has never said it was money or identified
the contents of the bag, just some article. She has
always left others to provide the word "money" .
Jo always waits until the subject of money comes up then she brings her story up (over and over) and
lets the buyer connect dots from their mind. If Spring
came up Jo would bring up lilacs on the Columbia and lilacs on 305, and Duane's favorite flower and scent - lilacs! Thats how it works. Jo never specifically
says anything other than Duane was DB Cooper. Its
an old sales (snake oil) tactic. Jo is nos feratu. Its
always illusions in mirrors ... that allows the motivated
buyer to follow the trail Jo has laid. (Its called
horse trading and people used to get hung for this
sort of thing!)

And to be accurate Jo has specified three separate
sites/opportunities where Duane went 'down to the river
to pray'.... not just the I5 bridge near Apple Park.

But the facts of the money preclude anything like
what Jo suggests happening, especially when she
said these 'meditations and big tossing at the river;' happened.

Keep in mind Jo is not a technical person. She has to
wait until technical facts surface and then she bends
to accommodate those - as best she understands
them! Jo knows nothing about the technical facts of
the money (and neither does anyone else except the panel), so Jo is biding her time waiting. If I told her
the money was radioactive she would then claim Duane
was involved in nuclear materials trading -

Jo follows the dog's tail wherever it leads - she's like
a memory bank. If the dog goes nowhere, Jo goes nowhere. That is an established fact here at Dropzone.

In other words, its all bullshit.

a memory bank. If the dog goes nowhere, Jo goes nowhere. That is an established fact here at Dropzone.

Come on Georger. How about editing the last word (emphasis added) to be a bit less derogatory? The thesaurus has plenty of less inflammatory choices that will get the same message across.

Jo has toned down her attacks on those who disagree with her and we should reciprocate. I disagree with Jo all the time but we have a respectful discourse.

Just a suggestion from the Rodney King ("Can't we all just get along?") of the DBC forum.

Come on Georger. How about editing the last word (emphasis added) to be a bit less derogatory? The thesaurus has plenty of less inflammatory choices that will get the same message across.

Jo has toned down her attacks on those who disagree with her and we should reciprocate. I disagree with Jo all the time but we have a respectful discourse.

Just a suggestion from the Rodney King ("Can't we all just get along?") of the DBC forum.

I dont see anything wrong with "BS" when it is BS
we have gone over endlessly, to no avail or any
progress on the conveyors part at all - its endless
because its all she has and can convey.

Why would I back up and walk through the same
intersection 500 times just to prove the light has
three colors! Some require that level of proof -
I dont.

And I am damned sick and tired of being targeted for not being nice to the group pet.

If you and Jo want to discuss Jo forever, form your
own group.

Most people would have figured that out after the 5th day a year ago -

How so sure?

Jo always waits until the subject of money comes up then she brings her story up (over and over) and
came up Jo would bring up lilacs on the Columbia and lilacs on 305, and Duane's favorite flower and scent - lilacs! Thats how it works. Jo never specifically
sort of thing!)

the money (and neither does anyone else except the panel), so Jo is biding her time waiting. If I told her

Georger
Why do you have to constantly refer to what Jo said? If you really believe her posts are 'bullshit' you'd do better to ignore them as your rants just tend to draw attention to them. (maybe you're part of the conspiracy and you want to draw attention to Jo's posts)

I asked why Jerry was so sure the money hadn't made it's way down the river and before giving him the chance to answer you float up answering for him then having another rant about what Jo said.

It's all getting very childish with the main characters posting here spitting the dummy (pacifier?) like spoiled kids when someone has an opinion which differs from theirs.

The thread did hold some intrest for me to begin with but I think it's run its course and I'd be happy to see it killed off. I'm not usually in favour of censoring forums but this doesn't need censored - It needs put out of it's misery.

Cabbage

How so sure?

sort of thing!)

Georger
Why do you have to constantly refer to what Jo said? If you really believe her posts are 'bullshit' you'd do better to ignore them as your rants just tend to draw attention to them. (maybe you're part of the conspiracy and you want to draw attention to Jo's posts)

I asked why Jerry was so sure the money hadn't made it's way down the river and before giving him the chance to answer you float up answering for him then having another rant about what Jo said.

It's all getting very childish with the main characters posting here spitting the dummy (pacifier?) like spoiled kids when someone has an opinion which differs from theirs.

The thread did hold some intrest for me to begin with but I think it's run its course and I'd be happy to see it killed off. I'm not usually in favour of censoring forums but this doesn't need censored - It needs put out of it's misery.

Cabbage

Oh. its personality you want. Got it.

Rather than killing the tread why not kill yourself!?

Until just now weve never seen your posts before.
You are brand new, where have you been, up there
in Olympus? Will the Yanks win this year?

We have lots of experts here. Its just a matter of
which one you like. That's fine. May I recommend
the 34B plan? It comes with guaranteed over night
in Detroit. From the safety of your bullet proof window you can view the collapse of American at your leisure.
Only $499 per night.

Carry on -

I wont intrude further. Fuck me.

How so sure?

sort of thing!)

Georger

Cabbage

in Detroit. From the safety of your bullet proof window you can view the collapse of American at your leisure.
Only $499 per night.

Carry on -

I think I may have touched a nerve there :D

Another typical Georger ranting response to criticism including an invitation to kill myself closely followed by an invite to engage in sexual relations with you! - And all in the one post!

Cabbage

I think it's run its course

aw c'mon, it's only a little over 10 000 posts...

Anyone besides me see the analogy between this forum and this organism?

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=strange-but-true-largest-organism-is-fungus

Both are rooted in the Pacific NW and neither can be killed. There are other more subtle similarities that I am sure won't be missed by Orange.

Welcome aboard Cabbage! What does your screen name signify? Mine is the model number of a favorite Boeing airliner from long ago.

an 8000 year old mushroom? don't wanna be eating that one...

the similarities, 377? could it be:

Collectively, this network is called the mycelium and is of an indefinite shape and size."

or..

Some varieties share this penchant for monstrosity but are more benign in nature

:D

or

"This was kind of a side project," Smith recalls.

(I mean... Smith? c'mon, like that's his real name? it's another FBI agent doing stuff on the side..!!)

or

Next, the microbiologists developed a new way to tell an individual apart from a group of closely related siblings using a battery of molecular genetic techniques. The major test compared fungal genes for telltale signs of inbreeding, where heterozygous strips of DNA become homozygous

uh... actually no, let's not go there ;)

but i think i know what you mean :)
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Cabbage seriously. It is not just a opinion it is fact. I invite you to take a paper bag put newspapper or whatever in it and throw it from the I 5 bridge and see how long it stays a float. Now please don't forget about the 90ft holes in the bottom of the columbia river or how long a paper bag will remain intact or the distance it is from the bridge to tina bar. One last thing please try to understand Georger's frustration's when it comes to Jo" I do " I do not blame him at all. You can say a lot of things on this forum but let me caution you Jo is protected and is the only one that can say what she wants whether it be fact or fiction and get away with it. Jerry Ps :does anyone Know of anyone that may have a honda goldwing with low millage or a used Victory motorcycle for sale cheap.

Jerry Ps :does anyone Know of anyone that may have a honda goldwing with low millage or a used Victory motorcycle for sale cheap.

I knew three skydivers who died on bikes. There are no AADs or reserves on motorcycles and every car in your vicinity is a potential malfunction.

Stick with jumping Jerry and drive a car. You will live longer.

Another typical Georger ranting response to criticism including an invitation to kill myself closely followed by an invite to engage in sexual relations with you! - And all in the one post!

Cabbage

Cabbage. Are you Archie?

How so sure?

sort of thing!)

Georger

Cabbage

Only $499 per night.

Carry on -

Cabbage

By the way, I really like you pendant (avatar).

You cant be Archie for that reason alone, but I never
know.

I think it's run its course

aw c'mon, it's only a little over 10 000 posts...

Anyone besides me see the analogy between this forum and this organism?

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=strange-but-true-largest-organism-is-fungus

Both are rooted in the Pacific NW and neither can be killed. There are other more subtle similarities that I am sure won't be missed by Orange.

Welcome aboard Cabbage! What does your screen name signify? Mine is the model number of a favorite Boeing airliner from long ago.

Public TV had a 2 hour special on the
1976 Algerian hijacking, if you didnt see it. The program was extremely well done - (cold windy stormy night here so settled in and watched it all).

Check it out if you didnt see it!

http://www.iptv.org/series.cfm/20130/age_terror/ep:103

To Georger:
I REPEAT the same things over and over - without change when something is mentioned that brings it to mind or I feel that someone is making it sound differently than how I said it

Oh by the way JO has been busy and so has everyone else -! Note the attached Photo. There is MORE to come. This is following the Dogs Tail? The hunter has been running the dogs.

To 377:

Oswald was linked to another attempted assassination prior to killing Kennedy. It was never proven - just his wife having photos of the drive and residence of this person. No, Duane did not know Oswald. Bet Sluggo knows this.

Note: the second attached photo?
Try to read the plague in Governor Wallace's hand. I have edited out the man presenting him the plaque and I don't have a clue who the woman is.

Now 377 this 3rd photo for anyone over 65 who lived in CA. Where in CA was this made? About what yr?
Give it a shot?

This fourth photo is the San Marino Sanitarium in California. The brother who investigated this several yrs ago was told the military acquired it and it was scheduled to be torn down the same yr. He nor the family knew why Duane carried and kept this photo with the name George Edwards- male nurse written on the back of it. This item was in the hidden wallet with the John Collins papers and the commutation.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Greetings Cabbage,

Your questions made me think of what the current findings and speculations are concerning the money found at Tena's Bar.

Here's what I've got. Anyone else out there, please add if I've missed anything.

Statement of Findings:

The Money at Tena’s Bar

1. $5,800 found by Brian Ingram on February 10, 1980, on Tena’s (Tina’s) Bar. Site is on the Washington side of the Columbia, upstream from the Lewis River, downstream from the Washougal and Willamette Rivers, and also downstream from the I-5 Bridge, Portland airport and metro area. (See Himmelsbach, Worcester, NORJAK: The Investigation of DB Cooper, Rhodes and Calame, DB Cooper The Real McCoy, Tosaw, DB Cooper- Dead or Alive?

2. Three, approximately equal stacks of twenties. Most reports say they were found one on top of the other under a couple inches of sand. Reports vary though; with some reports claiming the third stack was deeper than the above two stacks by a few more inches. Most reports say the top of the three stacks was within an inch or two of the surface, and found by Brian as he swept his hand across the surface to level it for a campfire/hot dog roast.

3. An undisclosed number of shards of twenties were found in the vicinity, some pieces as deep as three feet down, and others as far as 100 feet away from the main stack of three. Some bits were discovered at the very upper reach of flood tides, perhaps 50-100 feet inland (Jerry Thomas’ verbal report to BA Smith)

4. Soil analysis reveals that the bills were deposited above dredge spoils deposited in 1974.

5. Current understanding of the integrity of the bundles and rubber bands upon discovery is that the bands were intact until handled by Brian Ingram, and then they broke apart. The manufacturer of the rubber bands is currently claiming that they could only remain intact in the wild for three-four months. Also, many of the upper layers of bills were decomposed around the edges, but many bills underneath were largely intact.

6. The FBI claims they have sent samples of the bills to various scientific labs for analysis, including a paleontologist in Arizona to study soil residues, (October 2008), inorganic chemical residues (Citizen Sleuth Committee headed by Tom Kaye, Burke Museum, UW Seattle, March, 2009), and according to Jerry Thomas in a phone call to BA Smith, a biological assay for diatoms in the winter of 2009 with an undisclosed party.

7. The predominant theory of how the money got to Tena’s Bar comes from the FBI who speculates that the money landed in the Washougal River watershed the night of the hijacking and flowed down to Tena’s Bar in the intervening years, appearing in Feb. 1980.

8. Another variation is put forth by Richard Tosaw, who believes DB Cooper and his money landed in the Columbia River, somewhere upstream from Tena’s Bar.

9. Barb Dayton, in her confession to Ron and Pat Forman, said she buried the money at Tena’s Bar sometime in late 1979, possibly summer, transferring it from its original hiding place in an irrigation cistern in a hazelnut grove in Woodburn, Oregon.

10. Bruce A. Smith has speculated that the money may have been deposited at Tena’s Bar at multiple times by multiple people as part of an organized process to plant subconscious memories of participating in the Cooper skyjacking during MKULTRA mind-control exercises.

11. Jo Weber says that her husband Duane Weber threw a paper sack into the Columbia River from the I-5 motel area near Portland during their “Incredible Journey” trip to the Pacific Northwest in the summer 1979. Some have wondered if Cooper money was in it, and possibly washed up on the opposite shore.