47 47
quade

DB Cooper

NOTE IT WAS AFTER THIS POST I WAS TAKEN OFF COURSE BY OTHERS WHOSE PURPOSE WAS TO DISTRACT ME!

skyjack71

I am going to do ONE more post later tonight...it is the anniversary Thanksgiving Eve.

I will provide you a clue! Riggers Field. I thought I was looking for a jumpsite sometime ago when I was told this - it didn't make sense & now it makes all the sense in the world!

Riggers & towers & jumpers & AWARE? Are they connected?

NOTE: I did not say Chute Riggers!
It does mean, I owe individuals who contacted me over the yrs offering suggestions of where to look for Duane's past an apology - I like the FBI did NOT get it!

Was Duane just a Dumb crook who always got caught according to the background the FBI provided to me?

I kept telling you guys that WEBER had uncanny abilities & skills. The FBI looked in all the wrong places & they never contacted the right individuals....like myself they did not see the connection and he was using the name John Collins...and it was war time.

Think CAT!

:ph34r::D;)
Just so happens that CAT is a clue to the background of Weber - one the FBI has ignored or just did NOT think feasible because of his criminal record.

How timely - your cat and CAT enters the Cooper Story. Like I said I had to smile and I had spent a few hour dealing with the knowledge I had just digested. It was something Duane talked about & others tried to tell me yrs ago....I just did not get the connection.

23 yrs @60 K - that should be about 3 million! If I worked in a government office from 1969 to 2014 that is about what I would be vested for in 23 yrs. Bummer - not worth it because of the penalties with insurance and SS.

I had remember something I was going to elaborate on & OTHERS knew where I was going - they knew how to distract me & they did....by making claims they knew were NOT true about the Fazio house on the river.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

CAT used Riggers.

What does CAT stand for?

How is CAT connected to Weber and Cooper and the Skyjacking.

377 where are you?

I had all of the answers but the distraction immediately afterwards Robt99 knew would throw me off.

My mind does NOT work like others.
It takes Trigger words and memories come flooding back. The other conversations Duane and I had and the things he talked about on that 1979 trip.

He was telling me stories about WA - but I did NOT put all of the pieces together until recently. CAT and Riggers Field did it - but I had looked at both of those and found no connection...it took my going to CAT.

CAT had locations in WA and ID and OR and CA and other places - CAT used Riggers.

CAT has to do with communications.

A Hot-ish Lead From Geoffrey

377 just sent me a link to Geoffrey Gray's db cooper site, where he talks about getting a mysterious lead to DB Cooper from an individual who has subsequently disappeared. (!)

But GG tells us the gist of what this individual told him, and basically it is that a Canadian "SOG" trooper did it after getting kicked out of the SOG unit, which is actually an RCMP Security Services unit. The motivation of the skyjacking gets a little murky, but it seems that the Canuck was being trained to do the hijacking as part of an official Canadian op to frame Quebec separatists, who just happened to be Marxists, and they would be blamed for the American skyjacking when planted Norjak money would be discovered in their possession.

Why the guy went ahead and did the job even though he had been kicked out of his unit is not clear. Maybe he just likes skydiving in WA in the rain. Better than snow in Quebec, eh?

Mon Dieu!

Ironically, as it turns out my ex-wife was arrested on an RCMP sting operation under very similar circumstances. She did 6 months in prison before they kicked her out because she was pregnant, a total revolutionary and organizing an inmate union, starting an inmate newsletter, and was otherwise kicking ass and talking truth to power.

She initially got stung by the RCMPs because some of her friends were blowing up buildings in Quebec and were hard-core separatists.

If it wasn't GG, you would think it was Jo posting on huntfordbcooper.

Remember, those Canadians use "loonies" and "toonies."

Lastly, my first attempt to emmigrate to Quebec, in 1970, was turned down because they already had too many long-haired American hippies with no job skills who avez parler francais comme merde.

My next attempt in 2001 went awry when the above ex chose not to file the necessary paperwork, which is when I got on a boat and went home.

skyjack71

I (like anyone else around here) await the Big Announcement that finally proves Weber is the the guy and everyone else is wrong.

Not sure I worded it that way!

If the money find is NOW underwater, is the Fazio house still there....their back yard ended at the fence and the trees where just outside of the fence.

Because of the ben in the river - I wondered if later on the house had to be moved. Does anyone have pictures of how the beach looks now & is the Fazio home still there.

Jo, There is NO Fazio house adjoining the Columbia River "beach" now and none is evident in any of the pictures taken from 1971 to the present day.

Robert99

YOU guys are nuts.
The walk way to the beach in 1979 and in 2001 was there - the fence with the gate. Looking at the water the house is on my right and the equipment in 2000 was on my left & the house was still there.

Mr. Himmelsbach and Fazio and the documentary crew were with us. If the house has been removed by nature or just demolished AFTER 2001, I understand that - but it was there in 1971, 1980 and 2001.

You are the one who is delusional or being completely misled or fed false information. Why don't you give Mr. H a call before he dies! As you know he is almost ninety and with his health - tomorrow might not come one day in the near future.

WHO provided the pictures you are using? Georger? If that is the case figure this out yourself!

If you are maintaining there was NO house there - then you have been led around with a ring in your nose.

Jo, I have been to Tina Bar and there is NO house close to the river's edge! Nor is one shown in the aerial pictures taken from 1971 to the present!

You are just blowing more smoke.

Robert99

Robert you are either delusional of blind - to think I WASTED 2 yrs arguing with a man who doesn't even know the history or geographic of the site he has carried on & argued about for many yrs.

Pick up the phone and call Mr. H or Mr. Fazio.

There was a gate and a fence.

Wire fencing separated the beach from the house and its back yard.

The house set between the road and the beach. We parked in the parking lot to the EAST & NORTH of the house. From there you walk down to the gate - and then some more until you are on the beach.

You can see the beach & the river from the parking lot.

YOU are a FRAUD! A complete FRAUD and someone who occupies time and space. You serve no purpose in life....you are a fraud.
Some place I have the pictures that were sent to me - yrs ago to make sure it was the place I was talking about and I went back in 2001 with the documentary crew and the house was there then.

If it has been removed it was removed AFTER 2001. If you really believe there was NO house - then someone is Yanking your chain....

An ENTIRE CREW WAS THERE. Perhaps pictures were not made of the house for privacy issues - but the house was there...in 1979 & in 2001.

Jo, There is NO EVIDENCE that any house EVER existed adjacent to a wire fence at the "beach" (adjoining the water) in the Tina Bar area during the 1971 to present day period.

With all the people that you claim were with you in 1979 and 2001, surely you can find at least ONE who can support your allegations.

To repeat, you are just blowing smoke.

Robert99

You are WRONG - there was a house there in 1979 and in 2000.

Even one of the ariels used some of you showed one yrs ago in this thread.

It was a later one and since the house had changed shape - I questioned the map...unless it had an sddition added to it.

You are crude and obtuse - Pick up the phone and all Fazio and Himmelsbach before they die!

skyjack71

You are WRONG - there was a house there in 1979 and in 2000.

Even one of the ariels used some of you showed one yrs ago in this thread.

It was a later one and since the house had changed shape - I questioned the map...unless it had an sddition added to it.

You are crude and obtuse - Pick up the phone and all Fazio and Himmelsbach before they die!

Jo, There is existing documentary evidence that your claims are completely false!

What do you think you are accomplishing by your irresponsible allegations?

You are the biggest mystery on this thread! Duane Weber was NOT D.B. Cooper. And there is NO WAY on God's Green Earth that he could have been.

Robert99

Your Documentation has been falsified.

I just got off of the phone with 4 individuals to make sure I was not crazy.....

YOU if you are working with documents from 1971 & 1979 & 2001 they will show the house at the location. If the house is not showing on the ariels they have been tampered with or you have ariels of the wrong location.

SOMEONE has been yanking your chain & really working to distort the facts (Jerry W - you know him as Georger).

Individuals I contacted and other I will be talking to.

1. Has lived in Wa all of her life and so has her husband. (done)

2. Other family member who are there for the holidays. (done)

3. A key factor in the investigation for yrs. (done)

4. Another key factor also in the investigation for yrs. (later)

5. A young man who was raised on that river & has been to Tena's bar & actually spoke with Fazio - he has pictures. (later)

6. How about the Fazio's themselves!
(I believe that both of them are still living...I will contact them after the Holiday weekend).

7. The house may not be there now. Some have not been back in recent yrs. (They gave me a number & other names to contact that will know.)

Robert 99 if you believe all you are told - you are being led around with a ring in your nose. Obtain your own dated ariels - contact the authorities in Vancouver.

I knew when I pulled up some of the maps - something was wrong - because the house does not show, but assumed they had removed the home...and the ariels had no dates.

I have one party who is going down there to see if the house is still there....has been a few yrs since he was there.

YOU have been HAD by the con-artists involved in this case....those who are utilizing you & your reputation if you have one.

Anyone going to the extreme efforts to alter the actual fact & try to make them support their theory of what they want remembered are then involved. Whoever provided you with any infomation dated before 2001 that show no house - is providing you falsified documents.

Are you guys in that other place so naive that you did NOT obtain your own documents & working with what was provided by a person you thougt you could trust...then think again!

The easiest way for you to obtain this information is to PICK UP the phone. I was told it was believed that both of the FAZIO's are still alive at this time. They own a business that is still at that location.

You are typical of those who have been manipulated in this case. Or are you one of the manipulators?

CAT got your Tongue?

If you are part of this PLOY shame on you - an intelligent man who has allowed himself to be used. You invested money making a trip & you didn't invest money in your own research...regarding documents you supposedly are working with.

CAT

Not riggers as in chutes. Riggers as in loaders and trees. Those guys used Riggers to build towers and the guys were referred to as riggers.

One specialty - building towers.

RIGGERS

Now you know why Duane knew were very TOWER was and how he had knowledge of how to use those Towers to commit a crime.

He also knew the guys with AWARE.

How are these connected? Better do a little research before you answer.

AWARE & CAT....Ford was connected to both and why he was interviewed as a suspect.

HOW Duane knew him & his wife.

CAT & RIGGERS both involved in the construction of the VOR.

RobertMBlevins

Easy way to settle this question. Post the aerial maps for the years in question. I don't care much about this one way or another, but I suppose it would settle it. I will go look at the Citizen Sleuths site.

Blevins, All you have to do is take a look at the aerial pictures of the Tina Bar area dated August 9, 1970, September 6, 1974, and September 29, 1979 which have been available on Sluggo's web page for at least the past five years.

These and other pictures of the Tina Bar area have been posted on this very thread on DZ over the years.

If you are now going to pretend that you are not aware of the existence of these pictures, it will only prove that you don't actually read the information on this thread.

So, have you seen these and other pictures of the Tina Bar area previously or not? Don't do your famous waffle, duck and weave routine.

Robert99

skyjack71

Your Documentation has been falsified.

. . . . .

YOU if you are working with documents from 1971 & 1979 & 2001 they will show the house at the location. If the house is not showing on the ariels they have been tampered with or you have ariels of the wrong location.

. . . . .

SOMEONE has been yanking your chain & really working to distort the facts (Jerry W - you know him as Georger).

. . . . .

Robert 99 if you believe all you are told - you are being led around with a ring in your nose. Obtain your own dated ariels - contact the authorities in Vancouver.

. . . . .

I knew when I pulled up some of the maps - something was wrong - because the house does not show, but assumed they had removed the home...and the ariels had no dates.

. . . . .

YOU have been HAD by the con-artists involved in this case....those who are utilizing you & your reputation if you have one.

. . . . .

Anyone going to the extreme efforts to alter the actual fact & try to make them support their theory of what they want remembered are then involved. Whoever provided you with any infomation dated before 2001 that show no house - is providing you falsified documents.

. . . . .

Are you guys in that other place so naive that you did NOT obtain your own documents & working with what was provided by a person you thougt you could trust...then think again!

. . . . .

You are typical of those who have been manipulated in this case. Or are you one of the manipulators?

CAT got your Tongue?

. . . .

Jo, Go to Sluggo's web page and take a look at the aerial photographs he has there of the Tina Bar area that were taken on August 8, 1970, September 6, 1974, and September 29, 1979. Then come back to DZ and point out exactly what you are calling a "house" and its exact location.

In addition to the above photographs, other aerial photographs of the Tina Bar area have been posted on this DZ thread over the years. If you (and Blevins also) bothered to read this thread you would already be aware of those photographs.

Further, the September 29, 1970 photograph should ring a bell with you. That photograph was taken within a handful of days of your claimed visit to Tina Bar with Duane Weber in which you have suggested he buried the money at Tina Bar which the Ingrams later found.

And don't claim that you have "computer problems" that prevent you from viewing these photographs. Your "computer problems" and "both feet in the grave claims" are not believable anymore.

Robert99

The man in CA who developed the chutes used by the smokejumpers.

When he went to WA to test them - they employed loggers as in forestry, encase the jumpers got tangled in the trees during the learning & testing phase.

Duane was a young man and his family knew the developer of the chutes...and at that time they had moved to CA.

Robert99

Jo, Go to Sluggo's web page and take a look at the aerial photographs he has there of the Tina Bar area that were taken on August 8, 1970, September 6, 1974, and September 29, 1979. Then come back to DZ and point out exactly what you are calling a "house" and its exact location.

In addition to the above photographs, other aerial photographs of the Tina Bar area have been posted on this DZ thread over the years. If you (and Blevins also) bothered to read this thread you would already be aware of those photographs.

Further, the September 29, 1970 photograph should ring a bell with you. That photograph was taken within a handful of days of your claimed visit to Tina Bar with Duane Weber in which you have suggested he buried the money at Tina Bar which the Ingrams later found.

Robert99

I do NOT know what photos you are referrring to. Also know that Sluggo's site had flaws. I was NOT able to down load the pictures....and I still can't....

If you have a photo taken in 1979 and 2001. I want to see it...on this thread and in a format I can down load. The house was there in 1979 & 2001 and it was white with shutters....it was on the right as you look out onto the river from the parking lot. At the parking area was some very large trees.

The house to the right was maybe 28 yrd toward the river and several yards out of the direct view of the river from a standing point at the parking area.
The house was on my right looking at the river.

ARE you going to call all of the people I spoke to liars? Do you believe every word that Sluggo put up and that Georger writes?

I really CANNOT down load the maps.

If I could have & they were incorrect I would already have voiced my views.

The picture format on Sluggos site - I could never see the photos. He knew that and other knew that. When they were put on this thread I could. I believe later on the pics showed but I never pulled up maps from his site.

Remember Sluggo came to my home for 3 days...he was dissing everything.

He tried to throw away the cord in the knife - that was when I supected his intent was only to see HOW much I knew...I did not trust him after he made his visit here.

What I could read of the site was a good accounting, but I did not & could not down load the photos & maps. Gave up trying - and just used the maps he brought - none of Tena's bar.

Duane took me to Tina's bar around Sept/Oct of 1979.

In 1980 the money was found & Duane left the area.

1995 Duane died and confessed to being Dan Cooper - I didn't know who Dan Cooper was.

1996 I find out who Dan Cooper was.

2001 A film company takes me back to Tena's Bar - it was still close to what I remembered...I told Himmelsbach there was something different with the house - maybe the color of the shutters.

2001 The parking area had changed. There was equipment to our left and of some kind of buildings (The crew with us and I hate cameras so I was very aware of them).

I know there were changes to my left, but do not remember what - equipment or buildings? I did not remember from 1979.

It had been almost 22 yrs.

I have not been back since to Tena's bar - I avoided it in 2010 so as not to taint my memory. I went to find the places the Documentary crew in 2001 did not find...no locals in the group other than a student who had spent 2 yrs in WA.

I did drive out in the direction of Tena's Bar, but turned around and went North for some reason I do not remember now....oh I do - I found the alternate route which was why they confused me on the way to Tena's bar...

I did not know to instruct them to take me according to my memory. Duane went off of the interstate and under it. They took me in from the north....when Duane and I had gone in the opposite direction.

RobertMBlevins

I have been commenting on this under a mistaken impression. I thought we were talking about a visit there after the finding of the money. You want to claim you were there BEFOREHAND. You'll have to do better than a fence and a house.

Blevins, I trust that you now understand that Jo Weber is claiming that she visited Tina Bar both BEFORE and AFTER the money find in early 1980.

Additionally, she is claiming that she saw a "house" (not a "shed") at a specific location on those occasions. Nevertheless, there is no such "house" showing on any photograph, aerial or otherwise, of Tina Bar from the date of the hijacking to the present day at the location she claims.

Robert99

Robert99

Jo, There is existing documentary evidence that your claims are completely false!

Robert99

HAS IT OCCURRED TO YOU IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE CHANGING THE DATE OF SUPPOSED DOCUMENTS?

WHAT I SAW IN 1979 AND IN 2001 WAS THERE AND IT IS DOCUMENTED....IN THE VANCOUVER PROPERTY RECORDS.

THERE WAS WITNESSES IN 2001 - THE DOCUMENTARY CREW, BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CONTACT THEM. I NEVER VIEWED THE TAPE & HAVE NOTHING TO PLAY IT ON.

ROBT99 - ARE YOU STICKING AROUND TO SEE IF THE STUFF YOU OR SOME ELSE PLANTED IS WORKING?

ARE YOU WAITING FOR MY MIND TO SNAP? WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND - ARE U THE SET-UP TO STAGE A COMING EVENT! I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF IT....!

PRODUCE COURT HOUSE DOCUMENTS - DATED ARIELS FROM THE COUNTY & STATEMENTS FROM THE FASIOS, ALSO THE APPRAISERS OFFICE USING ACTUAL PHOTOS.

GO TO WA YOURSELF TO THE RECORDS - SOME OF THE OLD RECORDS ARE NOT ON A COMPUTER & SOMETIMES THE INPUT PERSON GOT SOMETHING WRONG.

THE STUFF I WAS LOOKING FOR IN WASHOUGAL - THEY HAD AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF AN OLD HOUSE I WAS LOOKING FOR IN THE ARCHIVES....but I would never have obtained that had I not been hands on and not accepting that the house did not exist.

The house in Washougal on the South side of the lake - no one could l find it....but it did exist.

Finally A county worker found an old archive picture ready to be destroyed...it was the house.

I had the names of the family & Duane knew 2 of the boys & talked about the good times they had. I knew they existed even though Jerry Thomas told me NO. Well, I found it & then I found that one of them was still alive, but he was in a nursing home. I put together an album for him to take to his father - to see if any of the pictures jogged his memory, but he was too far gone.

The son had warned me that he was really bad - but, he showed him the pictures & they passed the album around the nursing home. At least I found the family or what was left of them.

If I had taken the records word on the first call & JT's claim he had looked for the records - guess what - I would never have known...

Do you OWN SEARCHES & verify the sources....and talk to the records office yourself...I seriously believe you will find that the evidence (ariels of Tena's bar have been tampered with per the dates)....easy to do on a computer for those who make their living doing just that!

1995 Duane died and confessed to being Dan Cooper - I didn't know who Dan Cooper was.

A news article on Oregonlive.com dated Aug. 3, 2000 says this:
http://www.oregonlive.com/special/current/dbcooper.ssf?/columnists/boule/00/0803_boule.frame
"Duane took Jo on a side trip along the Columbia River. Duane knew the area well. "He told me what was up that logging road, or up on that hill." A short while later, Jo says her husband pointed and said to her, "That's where D.B. Cooper walked out of the woods." "I said to him, 'How do you know that?' And he says, 'Maybe I was on the ground.' I just took it as a joke."

I don't understand how you can Discuss D.B.Cooper in 1979 and not know whoe he was until 1996. Explanation?

NMIWrecks

http://www.oregonlive.com/special/current/dbcooper.ssf?/columnists/boule/00/0803_boule.frame
"Duane took Jo on a side trip along the Columbia River. Duane knew the area well. "He told me what was up that logging road, or up on that hill." A short while later, Jo says her husband pointed and said to her, "That's where D.B. Cooper walked out of the woods." "I said to him, 'How do you know that?' And he says, 'Maybe I was on the ground.' I just took it as a joke."

I don't understand how you can Discuss D.B.Cooper in 1979 and not know whoe he was until 1996. Explanation?

Oh, Nimi, you is asking good questions. I'll be paying close attention to the answer you receive...

Hi Everybody,

Geoffrey Gray is entering the DB Cooper-Was-A-Spy sweepstakes. This time he is presenting information that DB Cooper was a Comic Book-reading French Canadian commando for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Security Services Division. And he got this from a guy who has subsequently disappeared.

Information like this seems ideal for the DZ. Here is my synopsis of GG's latest:

A Hot-ish Lead From Geoffrey

377 just sent me a link to Geoffrey Gray's db cooper site, where he talks about getting a mysterious lead to DB Cooper from an individual who has subsequently disappeared.

But GG tells us the gist of what this individual told him, and basically it is that a Canadian "SOG" trooper did it after getting kicked out of the SOG unit, which is actually an RCMP unit. The motivation of the skyjacking gets a little murky, but it seems that the Canuck was being trained to do the hijacking as part of an official Canadian op to frame Quebec separatists, who just happened to be Marxists, and they would be blamed for the American skyjacking when planted Norjak money would be discovered in their possession.

Why the guy went ahead and did the job even though he had been kicked out of his unit is not clear. Maybe he just likes skydiving in WA in the rain. Better than snow in Quebec, eh?

Mon Dieu!

Ironically, as it turns out my ex-wife was arrested on an RCMP sting operation under very similar circumstances. She did 6 months in prison before they kicked her out because she was pregnant, a total revolutionary and organizing an inmate union, starting an inmate newsletter, and was otherwise kicking ass and talking truth to power.

She initially got stung by the RCMPs because some of her friends were blowing up buildings in Quebec and were hard-core separatists.

If it wasn't GG, you would think it was Jo posting on huntfordbcooper.

Remember, those Canadians use "loonies" and "toonies."

Lastly, my first attempt to emmigrate to Quebec, in 1970, was turned down because they already had too many long-haired American hippies with no job skills who avez parler francais comme merde.

My next attempt in 2001 went awry when the above ex chose not to file the necessary paperwork, which is when I got on a boat and went home.

"...I seriously believe you will find that the evidence (ariels of Tena's bar have been tampered with per the dates)....easy to do on a computer for those who make their living doing just that!"

Maybe D-Web took you to the wrong beach, Jo. The rest of us go to Tina Bar.

I'm not sure where Tena Bar is. Please explain. T'anx.

skyjack71

Robert99

HAS IT OCCURRED TO YOU IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE CHANGING THE DATE OF SUPPOSED DOCUMENTS?

WHAT I SAW IN 1979 AND IN 2001 WAS THERE AND IT IS DOCUMENTED....IN THE VANCOUVER PROPERTY RECORDS.

THERE WAS WITNESSES IN 2001 - THE DOCUMENTARY CREW, BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CONTACT THEM. I NEVER VIEWED THE TAPE & HAVE NOTHING TO PLAY IT ON.

ROBT99 - ARE YOU STICKING AROUND TO SEE IF THE STUFF YOU OR SOME ELSE PLANTED IS WORKING?

ARE YOU WAITING FOR MY MIND TO SNAP? WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND - ARE U THE SET-UP TO STAGE A COMING EVENT! I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF IT....!

PRODUCE COURT HOUSE DOCUMENTS - DATED ARIELS FROM THE COUNTY & STATEMENTS FROM THE FASIOS, ALSO THE APPRAISERS OFFICE USING ACTUAL PHOTOS.

GO TO WA YOURSELF TO THE RECORDS - SOME OF THE OLD RECORDS ARE NOT ON A COMPUTER & SOMETIMES THE INPUT PERSON GOT SOMETHING WRONG.

THE STUFF I WAS LOOKING FOR IN WASHOUGAL - THEY HAD AN ACTUAL PICTURE OF AN OLD HOUSE I WAS LOOKING FOR IN THE ARCHIVES....but I would never have obtained that had I not been hands on and not accepting that the house did not exist.

The house in Washougal on the South side of the lake - no one could l find it....but it did exist.

Finally A county worker found an old archive picture ready to be destroyed...it was the house.

I had the names of the family & Duane knew 2 of the boys & talked about the good times they had. I knew they existed even though Jerry Thomas told me NO. Well, I found it & then I found that one of them was still alive, but he was in a nursing home. I put together an album for him to take to his father - to see if any of the pictures jogged his memory, but he was too far gone.

The son had warned me that he was really bad - but, he showed him the pictures & they passed the album around the nursing home. At least I found the family or what was left of them.

If I had taken the records word on the first call & JT's claim he had looked for the records - guess what - I would never have known...

Do you OWN SEARCHES & verify the sources....and talk to the records office yourself...I seriously believe you will find that the evidence (ariels of Tena's bar have been tampered with per the dates)....easy to do on a computer for those who make their living doing just that!

Jo, Are you sure that you have EVER been to Tina Bar? If you feel you have been there, then please explain what led you to believe that it was Tina Bar.

Robert99

That is VERY simple:
1979 Duane said D.B. Cooper walked out of the woods - I asked How would you know that?

It was the only time Cooper was mentioned & I vaguely knew about Cooper - but, never had followed the crime. This was the first & only time I had ever been to WA in my life.

I was interested in all of the beautiful & unique things I was viewing....I was not interested in Cooper & just thought my husband was making a joke.

NOTE 1979 - in CO he did NOT refer to Cooper as Dan and I did NOT know that DAN COOPER was the name given when the crime was committed....

NOTE 1995 in the HOSP 17 yrs later he said he was DAN COOOPER! I did not associate Dan Cooper with D.B.Cooper or the skyjacking - my husband had been told he was going to die. I definitely did not have Cooper on my mind in the state of FL 17 yrs later....My husband was dieing.

I had never dwelled on the statement he made in WA - took it as a joke....and did NOT give it a second thought...not until I told a suitor about Duane's death....

I had been told if you met someone you want to keep as a friend, but did not want to be romantically involved to start talking about your deceased....and that is what I DID!

The man asked me if I had ever thought Duane might be D.B.Cooper. At that time the gentleman had to explain to me who D.B.Cooper was.

Still I didn't dwelled on it & I had a big exam in Tallahassee coming down....Fl. Real Estate exam. I never crash before a test & went by the library to get a book to take with me (I had to call the man & ASK him what the name was of that guy he told me about)...SEE how un-important it was to me. Just thought it might be interesting. NOTE I still DID NOT KNOW THE NAME COOPER GAVE WAS DAN.

The book I took to Tallahassee with me, but after attending a crash course the afternoon before on site realized they touched on subjects not discussed in my classes & hit the books that night instead of reading the book I took with me as recreational reading.

I ACED the test & I have been blamed ever since for the exam being so hard to pass in the following yrs ...I am still introduced as THAT woman! I was retained after the exam & had to swear in a statement I had not been privey to the exam before I took it.

My score was so high the man had to call Tallahassee for permission to do something they never do - look at the score card. Had I not erased to correct answers & made them incorrect it would have been the first perfect score ever made on that test.

So you see I am not an idiot...!

Fortunately for me I did NOT read that book until I returned home - by the time I was on page 13, I was on the phone to the FBI....they wanted to know if I had been drinking or taking drugs...

As I read a few more pages I was back on the phone w/the FBI. Needless to say - it took Himmelsbach several months to get them to look at Weber.

BruceSmith

Oh, Nimi, you is asking good questions. I'll be paying close attention to the answer you receive...

Bruce U know I have answered that same question in the past & it has been stated again. I do NOT want you input with your deceptive ways! You are RUDE!

Robert99

***I have been commenting on this under a mistaken impression. I thought we were talking about a visit there after the finding of the money. You want to claim you were there BEFOREHAND. You'll have to do better than a fence and a house.

Blevins, I trust that you now understand that Jo Weber is claiming that she visited Tina Bar both BEFORE and AFTER the money find in early 1980.

Additionally, she is claiming that she saw a "house" (not a "shed") at a specific location on those occasions. Nevertheless, there is no such "house" showing on any photograph, aerial or otherwise, of Tina Bar from the date of the hijacking to the present day at the location she claims.

Robert99

EXCUSE ME! I have NOT changed anything about the story ...I have maintained and will maintain there was a house to the West of the entrance and there was something on East of the property - but didn't specifically remember what it was.

It was NOT my focal point in 1979 or in 2001. There had been some changes between 1979 and 2001 - such as the gate and to the property on the east side of the entrance.

How many people can say they went to a specific place and remembered all of the details.

YOU have been led down a road by Georger that will discredit you image for the rest of your life. GET the records STRAIGHT From the VANCOUVER court house - in things like this NEVER depend on others....NOT a GOOD thing!

I call it Tena's bar because I want to call it Tena's bar and that is how I remember it....also NOTE that at one time the sign had the error on it and the Fazio's let it ride...some one misspelled the word - and some of you claim it was Tina and some claim it was Tena - regardless what did the sign read in 1979 and what did it read in 2001....do you know?

Of course you don't you did not go there in those yrs.!

RobertMBlevins

There is a serious bottom line here. Saying Duane Weber visited the same spot where the money was found a short time later requires hard proof of such a visit. This is a guy who was investigated by the FBI as a suspect in the case.

Your claim on this is no better than if Lyle Christiansen said Kenny took him there fishing, and there were no witnesses. Just Lyle's word on it, with you playing the part of Lyle. You need more than a house or two and a fence.

My apologies, but that is the way it is with such a massive claim. Witnesses, a picture, whatever. You may have been there with Duane at the time you say, but you cannot expect any reasonable person to just take your word on it. This is something you should have been working on to the exclusion of all others...years ago. If you were able to prove such a visit at the time you say, this would strongly point to Duane as the hijacker in my opinion. Since he was an active suspect, it is FAR beyond the realm of coincidence.

But the fly in the ointment is proving it.

NO one was with us and I didn't take any pictures...There was not a soul on the property that day. The only thing I can prove is the fact we had been to Seattle for a convention regarding the new computer system that Family Life Installed that yr.

HELP do this FAST not next WK help me now.

Duane met with a man before we left....the man owned or worked for a newspaper in Seattle. Evidently he was an old friend...odd name - seemed like it started with an A or a L - Not Alan but similar ALun or ILaun Avan - it was something like that. Who owned that paper in 1979 and who all worked there... come on Seattle help me out. Who was the owner before and how many times did it change hands until the current date.

Did other companies share the same building where the News Paper was?

ATTENTION:

Anyone know the names of someone who worked for the Seattle Newspaper in 1969 or perhaps worked in the same Building with or where the Newspaper was located in 1969.

RobertMBlevins

There is a serious bottom line here. Saying Duane Weber visited the same spot where the money was found a short time later requires hard proof of such a visit. This is a guy who was investigated by the FBI as a suspect in the case.

You may have been there with Duane at the time you say, but you cannot expect any reasonable person to just take your word on it. This is something you should have been working on to the exclusion of all others...years ago. If you were able to prove such a visit at the time you say, this would strongly point to Duane as the hijacker in my opinion. Since he was an active suspect, it is FAR beyond the realm of coincidence.

But the fly in the ointment is proving it.

[:/]I didn't take any pictures after we left Seattle - and there was NO one with us. ALL I have are my memories.

The FBI would not even provide me with a lie detector test & NOW I am on so many medications - & with all of the yrs gone by - can anyone understand HOW frustrating all of this is...

I lived this life with Duane - and I swear I am not making any of this shit up. If I was looking for a story do NOT anyone of you think I would not have taken one of the deals throw at me....yea, I have had offers - but I didn't like the fact they felt they had to change the story...to make it exciting....or that an old woman's search into the past was NOT important and that they have to change things...and put in things that are NOT true...

I did ask for help on this subject yrs ago - but there were NO takers. One person contacted me & it sounded like Knoss playing another part - his story was too close - there couldn't be 2 Knosses!