47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Go back and read what you missed.

Hopefully by the Anniversary. The 24th is alway a number that STICKS in my mind because - the 24th seems to be an important date regarding Weber and myself....

After the first of the yr - you will have to find another location to state your beef and obnoxius statements.

In the mean time - watch the snide remarks about about Jo & Cooper!

:P:|>:([:/]

Hope you enjoy crow!
Infact do NOT mention anything that has to do with me - period.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

"...Hope you enjoy crow!
Infact do NOT mention anything that has to do with me - period."

But, Jo, I always talk about you in the third person, just like you do!

As for eating crow, I find that it's all about how it is cooked. I've got a great recipe - got it from a former LE PIO!

Hi all,
It's Friday night and time for an obligatory Dick Lepsy post! I just want to thank everyone for all the hate mail you PM'd me after my "Hitler" pic n post. My point was we should try to keep an open mind and a sense of levity while sharing and looking at each others information. Sorry if I offended anybody.

Attached is an image of Dick Lepsy circa 1968 with FBI sketch A and B.

So WHO P.M.ed you with Hate mail?
I do not know anyone here who would have done such a thing...anyone looking at it knew it was a joke and not a serious thing...

If you did get HATE mail - then forward it to someone who can do something about it.

What do you classify as hate mail. In this thread you have to have a HARD shell!

RobertMBlevins

Weeding through many of the items in your post, such as the visit to SeaTac etc, I see the most important item.

You are claiming a visit to the same place in a timeframe where the ransom money was found less than a year later. That is a fairly big claim for a number of reasons. First, the location is not exactly ON the beaten track and mostly used by locals. Second, the money was discovered there less than a year later.

If you could actually PROVE this visit, it would be strong evidence that Duane Weber was the hijacker. Even I know that. This is (in my humble opinion) the most important bit of testimony you have ever offered. Being that Duane was actually investigated for the hijacking by the FBI, the chances that he visited the Tina Bar area less than a year before the money was discovered, is far beyond the realm of coincidence.

DUH! DID I MAKE A MISTAKE ON DATES OR SOMETHING...DUANE AND I WERE AT TENA'S BAR THE LAST WK OF SEPT OR THE FIRST WK OF OCT OF 1979....DO YOU EVEN OR EVER READ ANYTHING ANYONE SAYS...I HAVE STATED THIS YRS AND YRS AGO...

HOW THE HELL DID YOU MISS IT?

The Documentary on the river was done in 2001 - and it was a mess.
They went ever which way, but right & that was the first time I had been in WA since 1979 with Duane.

BLEVINS, DID YOU EVER READ ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD THAT WAS HER PRIOR TO YOU SHOWING UP IN 2008...DID YOU?

BE HONEST DID YOU READ THE THREAD FROM THE BEGINNING?

HOW DID YOU MISS THE RIVER STORIES ALL IN 1979....AND THE FACT THE MONEY WAS FOUND AT TINA'S BAR IN FEB OF 1980.

DUHHHH! YOU NEVER LOOKED BACK AT THE STORY I TOLD - YOU WERE SO SELF CENTERED YOU DIDN'T CARE WHO YOU STEPPED ON - JUST LIKE SNEAKY SNAKE - why do you think your story upset me so - you know and you knew my story if you didn't then you need to go back to the very beginning of this thread and real all of the post I made and you need to pull the old thread and see what I told there....

This has been an 18 yr battle and I am so blanking mad right now and fed up with the likes of you and Galen I could scream loud enough to heard 2 miles away.

FED UP!

RobertMBlevins

Contrary to popular belief, I am NOT self-centered. A majority of my work, or my life efforts in general, revolve around others. No, I didn't see this thread before I joined. And before 2008 I was no more informed on the Cooper case than your average Washington State resident. I am naturally a sci-fi writer who happens to run a cleaning biz that actually pay the bills.

Once I became involved, my only purpose was to determine whether or not the suspect I was tossed...Kenny Peter Christiansen...was actually D.B. Cooper.

The answer to this question remains 'I just don't know,' although my experiences in investigating him and interviewing the witnesses leads me to believe he *might* be Cooper. But I don't know for sure. That's the most honest way for me to put it to you. I tell people that a lot, but they don't believe it I think. :)

So you never read the things I wrote in 2010 after my last trip to WA. Again I told about the river at that time and that I was there in 1979 with Duane and his trips to the river and all of the stops we made on our 1979 trip.

We had gone to Seattle for a convention.....Duane wanted to go early and wanted to make a stop in Salt Lake - guess who was encarcerated there in 1979 when we stopped there - a special side trip Duane need to make - I had been to Salt Lake before and he had - the only reason he was there was a man who was imprisoned there. Duane left him a little something and set me up to take his picture.

The picture attached to this post.

Corrections & Addition to the other post I made last night:

So you never read the things I wrote in 2010 after my last trip to WA. Again I told about the river at that time & I was there in 1979 with Duane and his trips to the river & all of the stops we made on our 1979 trip.

We had gone to Seattle for a convention.....Duane wanted to go early & wanted to make a stop in Salt Lake. Guess who was encarcerated there for a short period of time in 1979?

Clarification about the above paragraph. The man in the picture Duane set me up to take was not the individual who was temporarily being held in Salt Lake.

. The man who was imprisoned in Salt Lake - WAS only being held there temporarily for trial - a man Duane knew personally & he also knew the man's children & sister. He enquired about them 2 or 3 yrs later during a visit to Ft. Lauderdale & when a conversation was taken to the OTHER side of the yacht.

When we stopped in Salt Lake - it was special side trip Duane needed to make - I had been to Salt Lake before & he had - the only reason to make that stop & was to get a message to a man who was imprisoned there. I believe when Duane went into the enter office he left something for the man who I took a picture of.

The man with the case - had just found something on his desk - he left relatively quick & Duane set me up for the picture - described the man & what he would be carrying.

Duane did NOT want the man to see him....he went down to the chapel & left me in the park with the CAMERA.

THE MAN LOOKED STRAIGHT AT ME - SO HE WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE & THAT PERSON WAS DUANE.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT MESSAGE OR PACKAGE DUANE LEFT FOR THE MAN, BUT WHATEVER IT WAS - CAUSED THE MAN TO IMMEDIATELY LEAVE.

I believe is was something for the man who was encarcerated in Salt Lake at that time - a man who eventual left the USA & resides outside of America - but close enough to see his family. I now believe the woman I met in Ft. Lauderdale was this man's sister.

When I am making certain postings that give details certain parties like the FBI or the Government do not want known...My post will do a blipp. Goes away like it has been deleted and pops back with the detrimental information deleted.

This has happened several time & it is ALWAYS in connection to the man encarcerated for a period of time in Salt Lake...in 1979. Every time I mention his location & anything about the Family this happens.

Either it is a freaky thing or my postings are being monitored.

I was giving details about recent communications I thought might be "that man and or his sister" and told details that most individuals would recognize - even talked about what the woman did professionally - design Show Room Apparell in Las Vegas. Her brother was a well known individual in the "political" arena. I commented about some emails I recieved from WA - but the address was not traceable...and per the part of the country occupied by the individuals - using a WA email address would be feasible.

I thought it was Knoss up to his old tricks - but, the email address puzzled me. He called himself Rainjumper & claimed he was not well and he wanted me to know what he had to tell me....was 98% sure it was Knoss - but couldn't figure out how he did this.

Coopers ID by witnesses:

Socks or long underwear:

Someone stated Tina described Coopers' socks!

I think it was the Student (Mitchell) who sat across from him who described the socks and/or whatever was sticking out from under Cooper's pants. What he told me on the phone many yrs ago - he did NOT KNOW if it was his socks or something hanging down from under his pants.

Some individuals over the yrs are letting myth occupy space with facts.

The Money:

"The only thing in the lab report was that the money was consistent with being submerged in water and that sand recovered off the money was consistent with silt from the Columbia."

and

"how did three bundles arrive on the beach together"

Someone just surmised the item were compacted because the were in a bag in the Columbia.

Well, unlikely that compaction happened in the Columbia. One of the individuals is SUPPOSED to know about things like this.

Compaction of money does NOT happen in moving WATER or within a container under the water. If the money had been damp and allowed to dry and wet again and dry again - in a hidden place in the wall of shed or beneath the floor of a shed for several yrs - that would create brittle stack of bills. IT takes more than water - it take a little BAKING and fermenting.

Cooper did NOT land in the River or near the river! ONLY those who have something to hide are pushing the time frames on the flight path....The FBI was NOT complete idiots in 1971 & there were others involvled in this search.

If the path had been over the Columbia at or near Tena' bar - the the FBI would have been ALL OVER IT!

Use a little common sense when looking at all of this - do NOT allow yourself to be STEERED!

ONLY those who want to or HAVE to are perpetrate such ideas. They have to take the focus OFF of the REAL story. THAT is their purpose or at least that is the purpose of one who calls himself Georger.

Some one who pretends to know all and gets others to follow - that is his purpose. Otherwise why does he get SO perturbed with Jo Weber when she talks about the hunting trip and the Observatory and Kissy Kissy and the company and Georger's REAL name.

Georger's REAL name was connected to a company out of TX in the 60's - his good friend and mentor. Yes, their intentions were good - but, NO one thought it would get out of hand.

There was a man in Tx who wanted to help his adopted country & he drew no boundaries in doing so. He really did provide a service in arenas where it was needed such as rehabilitation of ex-cons.

He was able to float between the Mafia and the Presidents and had the power to do what needed to be done - NOT stating or saying he was involved in the things that happened, but certain individuals learn their trade on his watch.

I am bound and determined to tell what needs to be told while I am still present and accounted for.
Georger you and your old friend and mentor were pretty tight, but you can't keep this up forever.

Time to let GO! Tell the truth!

Be back later on tonight if I can - with MORE FACTS VERSUS MORE FICTION.
Robert99 - be very very CAREFUL!

Mildred Ford's husband was with AWARE before he created Air Park.

Robert99 shares a background with Georger - time to put their REAL names and backgounds on the table.

I will NOT allow the past to be buried for the sake of perserving the memory of one man and to deny the indirect involvement of others.

In other word I HAVE NOTHING to loose now - so why NOT lay it out!

I have been accused of the unthinkable - now it is time for other to defend themselves - time for many Americans to ask themselves if this is RIGHT! Do we allow the past to subpress the truths?

skyjack71

Be back later on tonight if I can - with MORE FACTS VERSUS MORE FICTION.
Robert99 - be very very CAREFUL!

Mildred Ford's husband was with AWARE before he created Air Park.

Robert99 shares a background with Georger - time to put their REAL names and backgounds on the table.

I will NOT allow the past to be buried for the sake of perserving the memory of one man and to deny the indirect involvement of others.

In other word I HAVE NOTHING to loose now - so why NOT lay it out!

I have been accused of the unthinkable - now it is time for other to defend themselves - time for many Americans to ask themselves if this is RIGHT! Do we allow the past to subpress the truths?

Jo, you have got me shaking in my boots and I imagine Georger is in the same position.

But for heaven's sake, make your silly claims (if you even have any - and you probably don't) by midnight EST. I'm not going to stay up any later than that tonight looking for them.

Your previous track record in making BIG REVELATIONS is sorry indeed. And don't come back claiming that you really meant that you were going to make those claims in January of next year (or maybe 2016, 2017, etc. .....).

Also, I'll pass the word to Georger to insure that he knows of your pending claims that later tonight he and I will be in deep doo-doo.

Robert99

Ralph Hatley (RH-2), Sail, and me:

Sail and I are going to visit Ralph Hatley soon in Eagle Creek, Oregon. We're making plans this weekend.

However, it has become clear to me that some of the previous information of Ralph we had gleaned in the past has been lost, perhaps in the heady glee of anticipation of Jo's Big Announcement.

So, I thought it might be useful to re-post my phone interview with RH-2 from last August. What I find most interesting is Hatley's deep friendship with Earl Cossey and RH-2's authoritative and absolute assuredness of some of the dynamics of the Cooper case. In particular, RH-2 holds that DB Cooper knew what the hell he was doing and was not a jerk who got himself killed.

I spoke with Ralph Hatley today, Monday, August 25, 2014.

Ralph is a noted, long-time skydiver and owner of a DZ in Eagle Creek, Oregon. He is very familiar with the DB Cooper skyjacking and knows many of the principals in the case. Here are the highlights of the conversation.

“Yes, Earl Cossey and I were good friends,” he told me straightaway. “We made many jumps together.”

Ralph is a no-nonsense kind of guy so I got right to the point about Coss.

“What do you think about his murder?” I asked.

“I think he caught a guy burglarizing his house,” Ralph replied.

“Do you think his murder had anything to do with the DB Cooper case?”

“Absolutely not,” Ralph said, and he began a long soliloquy about Earl Cossey, the rigger and controversial technical expert for the FBI in the Norjak case.

Ralph said that he knew Cossey “quite well,” and they had many conversations about DB Cooper. Essentially, they both felt that Cooper made it to the ground successfully, so much so that he was able to truck out of the woods with all of his gear. Hatley said that he and Cooper never doubted that Cooper had made it, and he stated that all “real” skydivers felt the same.

“Cossey told me the FBI were just a bunch of idiots,” Ralph said, “But a few of them were decent, such as Ralph Himmelsbach, who is a personal friend of mine.

Ralph Hatley continued and said that he had told Ralph Himmelsbach (RH-1) that many of his Norjak theories were “far-fetched,” especially the notion that DB Cooper died in the jump because he was an inexperienced skydiver.

Hatley laughed loud and long when I asked him about DB Cooper, although I wasn't sure why. Nevertheless, Hatley launched another commentary on the skyjacking.

“The night of the skyjacking I was contacted by the feds,” said Hatley. “’Ralph,’ they said, do you know a skydiver named Dan Cooper?’”

“’Sure,” I told them. He’s a guy from Moses Lake.’”
RH-2 said that the feds didn't quite believed him and thought that Cooper died in his getaway, or was too afraid to leave his airplane.

“I was laughing my ass off when the aircraft landed in Reno, sparks flying, and they couldn't find the skyjacker,” said Hatley.

At this point I challenged Ralph about the many statements Earl Cossey made to the media, including during several interviews with me that DB Cooper was an incompetent “no-pull” who cratered into the ground on his getaway jump.

“Bullshit!” Ralph roared. “We all knew that the perpetrator made it.”

In further discussion, Hatley adamantly claimed that Cossey believed DB Cooper made a successful jump.

Along those lines, Hatley said that DB Cooper “had some knowledge.” He said the skyjacking was “well-planned”

“Cooper picked a parachute that was not a regular skydiving parachute. He picked an NB-8 or an NB-6, whatever, and that was smart because it had a rigging card and a rigger’s packing pin, so he knew the chute hadn’t been opened and tracking devices put inside.”

At this point, Ralph became very coy and challenged me to study the flight path and call him after I had a precise understanding of the details. After much prodding, Ralph relented and told me that he felt DB Cooper jumped over Battleground WA, and this location was very fortuitous because it contained a DZ that was owned by Ralph.

“I knew the area very well. I’d made a couple thousand jumps in that area, and I could do it under the same conditions and they’d never find me either.”

Ralph also said that he volunteered to simulate the exact jump – weather, clothing and gear, for a “substantial fee” - but the FBI declined his offer.

Ralph also said that DB Cooper was not alone.

“How do you know that, Ralph?” I asked.

“Well, that’s a long story, and I might tell you if we’re face-to-face and I feel like I’m in a good mood,” he replied, laughing. “But I told Ralph Himmelsbach. My story is impossible to verify, though.”

Ralph also said that the money found at Tina Bar in 1980 was “tossed into the Columbia at the Washougal Bridge.”

At this point I promised to meet with Ralph in the near future to continue our conversations, which seemed to be tip-toeing into delicate areas.

© 2014 Bruce A. Smith

Robert99

Jo, you have got me shaking in my boots and I imagine Georger is in the same position.

Robert99

Short post because of arm and hand problem. Georger (JW) I have addressed that already.

As for you - it is your supposed relationship with Georger that I question...

I have not seen your history - why don't you state it in the thread. What I know about you is your attitude toward me & that you seem to be buddy buddy with JW and you both obviously have a history. You supposedly are a pilot yet you dispute the REAL accounting of the flight path.

You know more than you have revealed. OR are you being led down that path by Georger or someone else.

What are your connections past and present to Delta and British Columbia?

Was not even able to feed myself tonight had to basically scoop it up to my mouth. Trauma to my hand and arm a few wks ago...by a very very angry individual.

This is the best I can do tonight. Tests and Dr. appts. next wk. I am having difficulty even holding a phone.

I had a long conversation last night using my left hand - but I was doing the talking & being recorded. I gave that person permission to record my conversations. He knows when he needs to speak to me, I have to switch to the right hand & ear.

Left ear damage since the 60's due to trauma....has now become a problem because of the rt. hand.

I repeat - what is your relationship with British Columbia - Past and Present? Also with Delta.

[Jo's post has been edited to eliminate claims about her health that have no bearing on the Cooper matter.]

Robert99

Robert99

Jo writes:

Georger (JW) I have addressed that already.

As for you - it is your supposed relationship with Georger that I question...

R99 replies:

Jo, uh, are you accusing Georger and myself of some kind of impropriety?

Jo writes:

I have not seen your history - why don't you state it in the thread.

R99 replies:

It is comforting to know that you gathered all the information necessary before you started making accusations.

Jo writes:

What I know about you is your attitude toward me & that you seem to be buddy buddy with JW and you both obviously have a history. You supposedly are a pilot yet you dispute the REAL accounting of the flight path.

R99 replies:

So you are now making a claim of guilt by association? I'll bet that Georger and my personal histories, individually or collectively, pale in comparison to your own colorful personal history.

I definitely dispute the "REAL accounting of the flight path" that you and Blevins have put forth. You apparently assume that I have an attitude problem toward you when I tell you that you don't know what you are talking about.

Jo writes:

You know more than you have revealed.

R99 replies:

True.

Jo writes:

OR are you being led down that path by Georger or someone else.

R99 replies:

What path?

Jo writes:

What are your connections past and present to Delta and British Columbia?

R99 replies:

If you are referring to Delta Airlines, I flew on it quite a few times when I lived east of the Mississippi River a long, long time ago.

I have never been in British Columbia (Canada) but did live about 100 miles from its border for a couple of years an even longer time ago.

Jo writes:

I repeat - what is your relationship with British Columbia - Past and Present? Also with Delta.

R99 replies:

See the answers just above.

Robert99

Robert you have been registered at the DZ since 2009, but what brought your attention to the Cooper thread?

Was it my memories and the stories Duane told me about Nevada & the people he knew?

When I focused on Duane's history - this site got your attention. You have lofted for yrs. What happened did I get too close for comfort?

When I started to talk about Howard Hughes - you perked up.

When I posted about individuals from Duane's past that out of Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - you started to focus.

When you started posting to the thread - you were on alert....

I do not remember your first postings, but you have more than a passing interest in the subject in the last couple of yrs - why?

This is my last post tonight...and until I get a new key board.

skyjack71

Robert you have been registered at the DZ since 2009, but what brought your attention to the Cooper thread?

Was it my memories and the stories Duane told me about Nevada & the people he knew?

When I focused on Duane's history - this site got your attention. You have lofted for yrs. What happened did I get too close for comfort?

When I started to talk about Howard Hughes - you perked up.

When I posted about individuals from Duane's past that out of Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - you started to focus.

When you started posting to the thread - you were on alert....

I do not remember your first postings, but you have more than a passing interest in the subject in the last couple of yrs - why?

This is my last post tonight...and until I get a new key board.

Jo, you are your usual delusional self tonight. I had never heard of you or Duane Weber before I joined this thread. And if I had known anything about your silly claims regarding Duane Weber, I probably would NOT have joined the thread.

You apparently don't seem to remember that I have ALWAYS told you from the very BEGINNING that THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT DUANE WEBER COULD HAVE BEEN D.B. COOPER. Do you actually understand what I have just said? If you can't comprehend this, do as I have suggested several times before and get yourself a good shrink.

On your Howard Hughes remark, I think you have me confused with another poster here who used to work for one of Hughes' companies.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 is a pilot and has a respectable history with aircraft. That's all I will say publicly. Even though we differ on our opinions regarding the flight path, he does deserve some respect for that history. He has previously offered up his real name and background. Maybe you should ask him these things privately.

Maybe Jo should just start reading the thread. It would save the rest of us a lot of time.

RobertMBlevins

Maybe you should stop picking on the old lady and answer a REAL question? Just saying. :)
Robert99 says in part:

'I definitely dispute the "REAL accounting of the flight path" that you and Blevins have put forth. You apparently assume that I have an attitude problem toward you when I tell you that you don't know what you are talking about....'

All I said was that since there is a Cooper flight path map ONSITE at the OFFICIAL SITE FOR THE FBI....that says THIS IS WHERE THE PLANE WAS...

That I believe that map is reasonably accurate unless you can prove otherwise.
You talk as if I created the map myself. :S

And to date...I haven't seen a thing from you that proves it is wrong. The FBI has been offering that map up on their site for years now. It is still there. If you think it's wrong, proof is required unless you believe you are smarter than the FBI...SAGE radar...ATC...a couple of chase jets out of McChord AFB...the flight crew on board 305...and Paul Soderlind and his team at NWA.

You also assume that since the flight was on the ground in Seattle for a few hours, and half the LEO on the West Coast had time to prepare for the takeoff they knew was coming eventually...that they all had their heads up their behinds and had no idea where the plane was after it took off again. Sorry, but I'm not buying into this idea without proof. Your entire scenario on this has been a weak attempt to place 305 several miles WEST of the Interstate 5 freeway in order to explain the Tina Bar money. (Cooper jumped there and pancaked into the river) But the map presented by the FBI shows that the flight was actually moving a bit SE when it passed by Tina Bar and was miles from the interstate. It's a good theory you have there. Proving it is something else.

If you have a problem with the map, you should challenge the Seattle FBI on it, not blame me or Jo Weber for it. (portion of map attached below)

Blevins, you can't seem to understand that the FBI apparently doesn't know where that particular map came from either. Ralph H. reportedly has stated that he had never seen it until recently.

The FBI simply having possession of that map does not make it factually correct. You should take a look at the information on Cooper in the FBI "Vault" (on their web page) and see if you consider all of it to be factual.

Robert99

Robert99

You apparently don't seem to remember that I have ALWAYS told you from the very BEGINNING that THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT DUANE WEBER COULD HAVE BEEN D.B. COOPER.

Well, SHOW me the proof that Duane was not Dan Cooper aka D.B. Cooper as labled by the FBI. Duane said "I'm DAN Cooper" he did not say D.B. How and why would Duane say that & how do you explain the things he did & said over the yrs.

I sure as hell didn't know what he was talking about! Not until 1 yr and 3 months after he died & had it not have been for a friend I told the story to - I would never have known who Dan Cooper was or have understood what he was telling me 9 days before he died. Lee (the man's name) asked me after I told him about the things Duane said - if I had ever thought my husband might be D.B. Cooper.

A couple of wks later I checked out a book and was on the phone on page 13 or 14 - I was unaware until that night in 1997 one yr & 3 months after Duane died that Cooper gave his name as Dan.

D.B. Cooper or any association with such a crime - was not part of my life.

Had I understood what he was telling me - I would have called someone - probably the Sheriff's office & his Dr and his friend and have made sure there were indeed witnesses to what he was telling me.

Remember he died 9 days later. I will never forget the last 2 nights of his life - the things he said some of it - I wrote down, because they were so strange, but I did not connect them to what he told had told me seven days prior when he had removed HIMSELF from diaylsis & Duane reminded the DR that he had refused the morphine for 2 days.

Duane presented his right to die & other documents regarding his rights that he had prepared 5 yrs before (I had no knowledge of these documents until that day).

It was one yr & 3 months before I understood what he had told me & had my friend not have asked me about D.B. Cooper - I would not have known to this day. I didn't follow crime - never thought it would ever be a part of my life.

I certainly didn't make up all of this & spend 18 yrs of my life chasing the wind....I have done what I have done because it was the RIGHT thing to do. A crime is a crime - and if you do the crime you do the time....that is how I was raised.

Duane & I were an unlikely couple if you knew anything about my family you would be aware of this.

He charmed me - just as he charmed his clients& his bosses.
It is people like you who make me feel like all I have done is spin my wheels for 18 yrs - that I have thrown away my life. But, that is only momentary, because all I have to do is look at the mouse and the glass and remember what he said - and I know he told me the truths...he had NO reason to lie.

I have no reason to lie - I am not rich, but I do not do without anything I need & therefore a monetary motive is not existent. If you knew me you would know I was the least likely of anyone to tell a lie or to seek attention...

I have been offered monetary contracts I turned down - because I wanted PROOF of his confession. How many people do you know who would do that? After I saw it was useless dealing with the media - I resigned myself to resolving this privately & not in the media....I do not consider my words in this thread as media.

The DZ is me telling others what really happened...and why I believe he told me the truth....It has also been an exploration into the WHAT IFS.

Why the FBI stands off - I never understood. It has been my feeling if they could PROVE Duane was NOT Cooper then WHY have the not done so? Not one piece of proof have they presented that proves Duane was NOT Cooper.

The FBI has offered no proof Weber was not Cooper & his family & friends all believe he actually did the crime - including the ex-wife who the FBI scared the hell out of, because she had been told if she had knowledge of the crime she could go to prison.

The most difficult part of the 18 yr search was the knowledge of the damage Duane's lifestyle caused to others - including a stepson who was a remarkable young man & a survior. I had to think - what if he was my own son...I just fell in love with that young man & his family but, my being in their lives was not the right thing to do....I still look at the picture he sent me of his family and think - WHAT if?

There are those who do believe what you do NOT Robt - they new Duane and you did not.

When the FBI offers me proof Duane Weber was NOT Dan Cooper - I hope they do it soon, because time is running out.

The story will be told, but not the way I think it should - but, I won't be around so - why should I care? The truth is not compelling enough.

At least someone besides myself knows the real story - the one I have told in this thread. What someone else does with the truth - I won't care. By the time the story is told - it will not resemble the true story I have told to this thread many times over.

Duane Weber was Dan Cooper.

Remember:

The places he took me and the strange things he said on that 1979 trip - made sense. The wallet I had no knowledge of was returned to me after I sold the van.

Sir: I have not made up one bit of this story and I am not delusional.

The FBI could get rid of me REAL easy - tell me what proof they have that Duane Weber was NOT Cooper!

'I definitely dispute the "REAL accounting of the flight path" that you and Blevins have put forth. You apparently assume that I have an attitude problem toward you when I tell you that you don't know what you are talking about....'

Robert99 do you not remember the guys in the field with that map with all of the markings - the places they were looking for Cooper!

That picture is worth a million words and 10's of million more - it shows the search area & they are looking at the picture ON SITE!

YOU cannot make that one go away....so you have been in the evidence room - what did you remove...they trusted YOU?

But they do NOT provide a wife with PROOF her husband was not Cooper, but they allow the likes of you in the evidence room!

What evidence did YOU see that dismissed WEBER? You must be having a memory problem - do you even remember the pictures that have been put on this site.

That was not just a map@

One of you guys find that picture of the guys in the field with map of the search area....that is the correct search area. You THINK they STAGED that one! Evidently!
===================

Blevins stated: "If you think it's wrong, proof is required unless you believe you are smarter than the FBI...SAGE radar...ATC...a couple of chase jets out of McChord AFB...the flight crew on board 305...and Paul Soderlind and his team at NWA."

======================

Go Blevins Go - I think you and I are the only sober ones posting tonight.

Robt99 actually indicated he had been in the evidence room - Geeze!

"But the map presented by the FBI shows that the flight was actually moving a bit SE when it passed by Tina Bar and was miles from the interstate."

Actual field photos of map show just that! They can deny the maps all they want, but a photo of searchers looking at the map in the field is all I need.

Do any of these people know what they are talking about?

Robt99 needs to wake up - just go to the field photo - it is all telling.

Robt99 needs to be aware that the FBI can put what they want on their site - that does not make it true.

Lots of things on the FBI site before that was not true - the guys who put the sites together are just computer guys - they aren't actual FBI. Remember I confronted the FBI on one piece of fiction they had on their site and it was REMOVED.