47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Jo's Big Announcement is only days away, and I can hardly wait!

She promised to break the case wide open by the end of November, and today is November 19th. Whew - Holy Schmoley people; 43 years and counting and now it's just a matter of days.

Happy Anniversary Everyone! All Hail the 24th of November!!!

Jo, what's the latest? Any tidbits you can give us?

Someone stated:

'I read this post....then, I see Robert posting and removing posts at the advice of others and Jo seeming to know about them. Can anyone say what is going on?'

Jo does NOT have a CLUE what this is all about...JO does NOT read all of the other thread because I don't need to. I check to see what the recent postings have been in all categories - that is it. I do not come to this thread and carry on about what they do or do not do!

Good luck selling a 5'8" guy with a fair complexion and no hair to part as being Cooper! [:/]

Your story is the MOST unbelievable out there by those who are informed & know the facts of the case. Good Luck! Now why don't you spend your time with them instead of advertising on this thread.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

BruceSmith

Jo's Big Announcement is only days away, and I can hardly wait!

She promised to break the case wide open by the end of November, and today is November 19th. Whew - Holy Schmoley people; 43 years and counting and now it's just a matter of days.

The anniversary was the dead line and I am the one who said 24th - but leave it to you to make something of nothing...I had hoped for the the 24th so maybe that is why I said 24th other than that is what it was in 1971.

EXCUSE THE DATE MISTAKE!

skyjack71

Gimme a Break!
This is NO longer the land of the free. I have been held a prisoner since 1978 THIS SHOULD BE 1998when the FBI sent me a letter telling me Duane's prints did not match & based their dismissal of him on that factor ALONE!
Nothing was done right - WHY?

p.s. It was 1998 when I found out how I had been decieved by the FBI and was becoming aware of the errors they made regarding the background of Duane L. Weber - I confronted them with the mistakes in 2000.

Another Big Announcement:

Galen asked me to post this at the DZ:

"Galen has been in touch with Skipp Porteous and they have decided to attend Ariel together. They are collaborating on a new Cooper book, which soundly rejects all prior theories and co-authors."

Note: Clyde Lewis has announced that he will be at Ariel as well. As you may know, Clyde was mentored in radio work by Wolfie Gossett, and Clyde's Ground Zero radio show featured a three-hour inquiry into Norjak after last year's Ariel fete.

Big Announcement Update:

skyjack71

***Jo's Big Announcement is only days away, and I can hardly wait!

The anniversary was the dead line and I am the one who said 24th - but leave it to you to make something of nothing...I had hoped for the the 24th so maybe that is why I said 24th other than that is what it was in 1971.

JO - I'm confused!!!

Are you saying you are backing out from making a Big Announcement?

"

Are you saying you are backing out from making a Big Announcement?

"

OBVIOUSLY U ARE UNABLE TO COMPREHEND what I said......
All I did was explain why I used the 24th as a date. I know what I was told & expecting to happen...

Not over until Duane's ashes are placed in various location he took me to & the rest spread along a route from a small plane (I will map the fly over locations).

The MOUSE - well, that is another story. That mouse just may have been one of the most important clues I held to the past of Weber.

Why would such an insignificant item have been such a treasure to a man who was a jumper & why did the man who won it from him in acard game - keep it until his own death....making sure it was alway in "plane" site.

His nick name was MOUSE & he was a very close to Paperlegs Petersen. Duane paid a visit to Paperlegs in Landon leaving a package (when the BIG blow was - it was either the last few wks of 1979 or the 1st months of 1980) before Duane left the area.

Duane quickly left CO within a couple of wks of the money find in Feb. of 1980 Colorado. Before he left he asked me to ride with him to Omaha where he entered a bank with his briefcase. In 1990 just before the 10 paid up yrs lapsed on that safe deposit - Weber was detained for 3 days because he had attempted to obtain a drivers license under the name of John Collins, but the HWY Patrol lost him when he went into the next county & did just that.

The next day the Hwy Patrol knocked on my door asking me if I knew the man in the picture they had - they thought he might be my father. I immediately got in my car and drove to the shop - this is when the HWY Patrol arrested Duane....but, what they did NOT know was that DUANE had obtained that FL drivers license under the name of John C. Collins that same day in another county.

In March after he was released Duane flew to Omaha & used his JOHN Collins drivers license to retrive the contents of a Safe Deposit box....that is when ALL of the items I have talked about ended up in our home....

The Cook Books that Mildred Ford had contributed to & her husband was with AWARE. The other contributor was Joan Garrity who also did the art work. A woman Duane tried to find in 1979 and I tried to find in 2010....she did exist...and there was an old grave yard they had friends/relatives buried in.

I still have that John Collins Drivers license and it was REAL and not a fake.

Duane actually out foxed the authorities in 1990 just as he did in 1971.

In 2001 I was in WA on the river at the Fazio place with Mr. H & one of the Fazio's. The trees in 2001 were much larger than they were in 1980 when the money was found.

Mr. H and Fazio knew exactly the location. The trees had grown in 21 yrs therefore the money find location was then almost under the tree foliage.

They judged this by the fence line or the base of the trees and knew how many feet or yards it was found from that point. That film marked the spot from 2 guys where were there in 1980.

If the money had been found in 2001 it would have been almost under the foliage of the tree - Perhaps someone should look at the records of the dig & find out how many feet the find was from the fence line...and or base of the tree. The fence was there in 1980 when I was there with Duane...but, I didn't go down to the Beach with him. Look at picture of the trees in 2001 versus the size of the trees in 1980 - just outside of the 2001 tree foliage and just a little to the east of the trunk line was where the money was found.

:oThink WHY did he tell me to STAY in the car! Why didn't he ask me to go down to the BEACH with him.:|

When we were there in 1979 there had been a recent flood. I would not have been aware of this had a conversation not have ensued in Seattle when Duane asked the president of the company how he was affected by the flood - he lived on the I guess it was a island and they were having to use a ferry even then in the fall of 1980.

The presidents name was McMillian and he was surprised to learn Duane was SO VERY familiar with Seattle. Duane's explanation was that he had spent some time there in the past...they talked about the area, but I of course had never been there before so the conversation lost me.

While in Seattle at this same function was when Duane wanted to take what he called a shortcut to the banquet that night....they had provided a marked map, but Duane said he didn't need it. I was going by the map and told him we could not get there from the route he was taking....this is when he took me to the back side of the airport and commented about not remembering that fence being there and then about a motel - it was yellow or beige that we could see in the distance. He said it was offices now but that it used to be a motel and mentioned a pizza or ice cream place on the corner from the old motel.

IT was not a short cut which I commented on trying to get my bearings with the map - in fact we had to double back to get to the location - but Duane did NOT one time look at that map or any map in WA.

For some reason I keep having a memory I had before - about his wife of the day - that she was with him...because she wanted something from that place on the corner...I could not see these places just the second story of what used to be a motel.

This was from the location where the plane sat on the ground in 1971...The other thing Duane mentioned as we approached the area. He said "I don't remember that fence". Well, when I compared pictures of how it looked in 1971 versus how it looked in 1980 - in 1971 there was a wooden fence with post and rail and in 1980 there was a chain fence.

In exploring my memory I remembered something else he said - pointing out across he airport area - something in that direction looking past the hangar area (I assumed that was the building to our left - he made a comment about what was directly in that direction) - but my memory did not before and cannot now remember what he said.

At that point what was in that direction...Evidently it was a point of identification - necessary to know.

I wish I could stop reliving all of this - but, it won't stop until I stop breathing....I can't make the memories go away - I want them to stop I do not want to remember anymore! No one believes a damn thing I say - nothing!

I have wasted 17 or 18 yrs of my life trying to talk to a bunch of wannabes who only live for the search....some of them have never been to Seattle or to that airport.

Last night I went to bed with chest pains, but for some reason I am still alive. God keeps me going, but why? I can't make people listen - I can't bring Duane back to tell you guys the story....

I understand there are those who claim fragments spread about - and claim dredging would have scattered the money fragment....

Well, from the location I was at with Himmelsbach and Fazio - the money find location was NOT a deposit area for the dredge....why? Because it would have been too close to the fence line and tree line. Surely the dredges didn't try to cover the trees up or to bury fences? SOMETHING about that is NOT LOGICAL.

The money was not spread from aye to yonder - it was in a specific area. Remember you had kids and adults frantically searching for more money. Have you seen how far sand with go in a period of excitement and play.

I thing the agents were correct & the dig was correct - segments only found in a small area.

Since they found these stacks of money - one might assume that is all there was unless there were other Clumps found in the same area. The dig was under controlled conditions.

A dredge in my laymens opinion would NOT have thrown something up that far and if it was there would have been more segments found all the way to the river...there were NONE.

Take a lawn mower that throws the grass out from under it and to the right of the machine. If a dredge was thowing the money it would NOT have been that high on the river and it would have also have gone on up the shore line in the same pattern....in other word you would have seen the fragments from the find all the way to the water....which would ALSO mean the money had to be DRY to have been spread????

Wet or Dry - if it was wet all the way to the find - then it was buried at the point of the find....it was not scattered on the surface of the beach.

Tides could have carried dropping but they did a through search and no other fragments were found out side of a contained perimenter. Most of that was spread by the digging of the kids and adults. Also remember they took the money home - they did NOT report the find right away.

Therefore the find area was exposed...and the fragments were exposed....for how long?

That was an intentional drop...and for sentimental reasons and only because the condition of the money had deteriorated in its hiding place for several yrs.

The canvas the container was made of - would have stayed intact - and they found no such materials at the site. Therefore the money did NOT get there in the container that was provided.

You have several children and adult excited - the found money - the were NOT looking of little pieces. Those kids were throwing sand looking for bills not fragments.

From everything I found about the dig - it appears the money got there by UN-NATURAL means and I was with that UN-NATURAL source on that day in Oct of 1979.

With a dredge the bills would have been shredded - those bill fragment would have looked a lot different than the small fragments found which came from the corners and insects and water movement - wet and then dry and dry and then wet. Just how dry did it get from Sept/Oct of 1979 to Feb of 1980.

If there was deterioration it happened in the storage area - in the place the money was hidden for 8 yrs. Perhaps a cold storage in a basement - on an outside wall - use to preserve foods - carrots, beets, apples and other thing.

Some individuals had small storage buildings. These were built down into the ground with steps. The had roof with an earth covering over the top. Some of these were very elaborate and some very simple. These places stayed dry and preserved because of the cold all kinds of things.

My aunt had one on her property - and she they lived off of that storage unit along with the pantry of canned good all winter long and ate very well. Remember the meat houses - with the salt bins and the haning bacon. The large cutting tables. We had a meat house on the our farm - but no cold storage unless there used to be one in the basement...that my parents did away with.

RobertMBlevins

Weeding through many of the items in your post, such as the visit to SeaTac etc, I see the most important item.

You are claiming a visit to the same place in a timeframe where the ransom money was found less than a year later. That is a fairly big claim for a number of reasons. First, the location is not exactly ON the beaten track and mostly used by locals. Second, the money was discovered there less than a year later.

If you could actually PROVE this visit, it would be strong evidence that Duane Weber was the hijacker. Even I know that. This is (in my humble opinion) the most important bit of testimony you have ever offered. Being that Duane was actually investigated for the hijacking by the FBI, the chances that he visited the Tina Bar area less than a year before the money was discovered, is far beyond the realm of coincidence.

If you EVER read anything I have said - you would know I have claimed this since DAY ONE. WHEN I CALLED THE FBI THE FIRST TIME. AS SOON AS I LEARNED WHO DAN COOPER WAS.

I told the agents over the phone over and over - now I realize they didn't understand what I was talking about.

Just crazy old woman the AGENTS had been told to ignore.

Mostly I talked to Mr. H NOT realizing he had NO power & the things I told him did not make it to the active FBI.

I DID EVERYTHING WRONG. I DIDN'T KNOW how THE FBI WORKED OR WAS SUPPOSED TO WORK...I was just told it takes time - - it has been too long now!

In 2001 I was in WA on the river at the Fazio place with Mr. H & one of the Fazio's. The trees in 2001 were much larger than they were in 1980 when the money was found.

Mr. H and Fazio knew exactly the location. The trees had grown in 21 yrs therefore the money find location was then almost under the tree foliage.

Wow, if we can put D-Web at Tena Bar within a year before the money being found, it's pretty much a done deal! I'm sure you told Mr. H and the Fazio you and D-Web were there within a year and they can verify this, right? Because if you didn't tell them this critical information that could be a huge step in solving this case, then one wonders why you didn't? Jo, I think your credibility is on the line here.

NMIWrecks

Wow, if we can put D-Web at Tena Bar within a year before the money being found, it's pretty much a done deal! I'm sure you told Mr. H and the Fazio you and D-Web were there within a year and they can verify this, right? Because if you didn't tell them this critical information that could be a huge step in solving this case, then one wonders why you didn't? Jo, I think your credibility is on the line here.

Note: I had a phone & long distance calls cost money - right?
I am talking about 1996 when I first contacted the FBI only I was talking to Mr. H. to me he was FBI.
They didn't call me - I had to call them.

Finally he tells the FBI about it & they send someone to see me in 1997 & then in 1998 I get a letter from the FBI....all they did was compare the prints - but remember later we find there is a problem with the prints the FBI "supposedly" used.

Well, that did it for me - this is when I enlisted the aid of others for help...former law enforcement, journalist & anyone who would listen. Government employees & miltary - anyone I thought could help.

Evidently Mr. H had NOT been relaying my messages to the active FBI. So in 2000 I started to call them myself - but got to ZEROVILLE with them. The agent would only recite the letter of 1998 based on what prints I did not know.:o

It was 2000 [:/]before I got someone to pay attention to me in the FBI office & I had to GET nasty to do that & THEN I went public....

I>:( had in black & white what the FBI claimed & in BLACK & WHITE actual government records that contradicted what the FBI had released about Weber.

[:/]
The FBI was NOT about to do a retraction & admit their errors

The Documentary on the river was done in 2001 - and it was a mess.
They went ever which way, but right & that was the first time I had been in WA since 1979 with Duane.

Even then things had started to change & their GUIDE was a student who had only been in WA for 2 yrs. The active FBI did not even make an appearance until they did a sit-down & STARTED out with wanting me to LIE. The picture Georger posted of me at that time shows the dismay in my face.

I got up and WALKED out. [:/]I was NOT going to lie on a TV program or before the cameras - that was all there was to it.

Doug Pasternac finished that interview - I have never listened to it nor did I want to.

Now I forget what they wanted me to lie about - but I am sure it is written down some where. Perhaps it was my confronting the FBI claims regarding the army # belonging to Wavy Green & Duane was never in the Army - [:/]that if they could get that wrong how much more was wrong.

I trusted Mr H to relay my information - I didn't want to stay in the face of the FBI - because I thought they were working on it...but [:/]NOTHING could have been further from the truth.

This is when I learned NOT to TRUST THE FBI or anyone CONNECTED to them. To cover my ASS & I did - and it is all in WRITING & Emails & MOST OF IT printed.

:SThe River story was ONE of the first stories I told Mr. H. - but, remember I did NOT get to go to WA until 2001 and the active FBI was not there with the documentary people ON THE RIVER. I thought they were helping - but it was a smoke screen to deter me not to help me.

Please COME and see & READ all of the dated materials & my notes scrawled in spiral notebooks made in those first 4 yrs....Remember I did NOT get a computer until 2000 in Jan and I had to learn how to use it.....

Those of you who put me on the chopping block for not doing this or that - need to see where I was and what my capabilities were in 1990....

[:/]I swear before GOD & the world - that only friends & Mr. H & JT & my memory had any part to do with those first 4 yrs 1996 to 2000. The FBI communications were nonproductive ...and [:/]my memory was not tainted by others. I found 2 journalist who helped with the research - Doug & Lowe. Both kept my secret until I was ready to talk about it.

One has to remember - I was having problems with what I was learning about my husband's past - it was mind boggling - but, I knew it was true because of all the things he did tell me and his actions over our 17 yrs marriage.

The FBI wrote me off because the agents of the day & others had very little information to go on.

Or was it all a Government Cover up!

After all of these yrs - I believe the FBI got it wrong & just do not want to admit theit error & if that is not the case then it becomes a cover-up.

I KNOW what I know & what I saw & what Duane told me - that I can swear to. Frankly I feel ABUSED by the system. I am all beat up & I cannot survive the horrid attacks on my mind.

Finally the FBI & the US Government has won a war against an OLD woman. They have battered her until she has NO choice. Her health - has been consumed by the FBI and Cooper.
18 yrs of my life are gone because of the FBI and / or USA Secrets.

How do I prove Duane took me here or there! BUT, I will swear it is true. Regarding Tina's bar - it was HOW they approached the bar - not trying all of the approaches. I remembered Cow and pastures so they brought me that way. But Duane took me West of there and then back so that is what confused me - things had changed and they did NOT look the same.

When we left the area headed to The Red Lion - I asked Mr. H about a stone building on our right on the river side...his answer which I have long forgotten (I believe it was about what the building was used for in the 1960's). It was a building Duane told me about and but NOW I no longer remember what he said and the answers.

Duane had also taken me West of Tina's bar to an industrial area - so our getting to and from was very twisted - why the exact location other than its appearance felt awkward.

Duane took me to a freight area - ships and trains...and a bridge. Maybe I am imagining all of this - I have completely lost my mind. He took me to those areas before we went to Tina's bar... Tina's bar and the Red Lion where the last stops.

I need an old map dated 1979 to help me - I had one and it went POOF on my trip in 2010.

I had mapped the area around Vancouver - the route he took me on. It started between the bridge over to Oregon above Vancouver and it showed all of the roads in Vancouver to the coast line and to Washougal....that map went POOF with the other map I lost on that trip...I always checked my rooms - but maybe I left them in the rental.

Desparately need another OLD map - not one with the NEW things on it but what was THERE in 1979.

It was BLACK and WHITE so it did not confuse me.

Remember I can NOT down load maps or print them...I need an actual old map like I had. Anyone got one? Can anyone get it to me -

"...Wow, if we can put D-Web at Tena Bar within a year before the money being found, it's pretty much a done deal! I'm sure you told Mr. H..."

Here's another little piece of mid-direction and mis-information from the FBI. The money was found at Tina Bar, not Tena Bar. The signage at the beach clearly indicates the name, "Tina Bar."

This begs the question of why the FBI uses the term, "Tena Bar?" Is it to mis-lead investigators from the fact that Tina Mucklow was living seventeen miles upstream in Gresham at the time of the money find?

I don't know, but it is curious. Further, why was Tina living only five miles away from the runway where she was hijacked a few years earlier? Nostalgic for the good ole days? Or was she in a daze of her own, and if so, how did she get so dazed and confused?

I think these are the real questions of Tina Bar and not what D-Web did or didn't do according to Mrs. Cooper's recollections.

Just sayin'.

BTW: I love the moniker of "D-Web." Way to go, Rossie!

BruceSmith

"...Wow, if we can put D-Web at Tena Bar within a year before the money being found, it's pretty much a done deal! I'm sure you told Mr. H..."

Here's another little piece of mid-direction and mis-information from the FBI. The money was found at Tina Bar, not Tena Bar. The signage at the beach clearly indicates the name, "Tina Bar."

This begs the question of why the FBI uses the term, "Tena Bar?" Is it to mis-lead investigators from the fact that Tina Mucklow was living seventeen miles upstream in Gresham at the time of the money find?

I don't know, but it is curious. Further, why was Tina living only five miles away from the runway where she was hijacked a few years earlier? Nostalgic for the good ole days? Or was she in a daze of her own, and if so, how did she get so dazed and confused?

I think these are the real questions of Tina Bar and not what D-Web did or didn't do according to Mrs. Cooper's recollections.

You are aware that it was discussed and resolved...regarding Tena versus Tina.

You are one horrid piece of work regarding your obcession with a innocent woman named Tina.

End of subject. The co-incidental name has NOTHING to do with the crime of 1971.

Do NOT side track this thread like you did before with YOUR obcessive sick ideas.

You have written & published your book - that is enough! You smeared her as you smeared me and others who were victims of this old crime. Enough is enough!

I'm good for about one of those a week. ;) I think "D-Web" is not only respectful, but also trendy.

I have a friend whose last name is Keupper. It's pronounced "Cooper". Has anybody looked into the name "Dan Keupper"? Maybe it was used as an obscure alias?

I was looking over photos of those who have been ruled out by the FBI as Cooper suspects and Dick Lepsy and comparing them to the FBI sketches. They all have some resemblance to either sketch A or B. Then something occurred to me. Check the attachment below and let me know if you see a resemblance.

Creepy!

NMIWrecks

I'm good for about one of those a week. ;) I think "D-Web" is not only respectful, but also trendy.

I have a friend whose last name is Keupper. It's pronounced "Cooper". Has anybody looked into the name "Dan Keupper"? Maybe it was used as an obscure alias?

I was looking over photos of those who have been ruled out by the FBI as Cooper suspects and Dick Lepsy and comparing them to the FBI sketches. They all have some resemblance to either sketch A or B. Then something occurred to me. Check the attachment below and let me know if you see a resemblance.

Creepy!

Only on the DZ would somebody make a connection between DB and Adolph!

Certain parties are so far out they make up things & the facts are getting lost in the garbage spewed by individuals who are just passing time or trying to profit off of Cooper.

I won't bother to correct the obtuse who continuely misuse info. I will just let the future speak for its self.

Right now - I have more important things to tend to other than individuals like BS who cannot seem to comprehend statements and keeps on making things up.

I do not approve of how Jo's story is being handled - but the one thing I will not permit is for others to misuse information I provided ...if that is done - well, the story can die with me. Nor will I allow others to take credit for the things I shared

I am tired of the battle & just getting through a day is a chore. I request you STOP the bullshit when it come to me and the truths I came to the DZ with.

All of you who truely contributed valid information - without the gibberish & made up shit - THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

Those of us REALLY working with REAL fact - we gave it all we could, but the internet & this thread have been consumed by OTHERS who have NO interest in actually solving the crime - if it was solve they would stay here & try to tear it apart!

Good Night - I have a long hard trip ahead of me & I do not mean a road trip. I am tired of pushing through each day contending with the likes of Georger & Bruce.

The truths have been laid out in front of you guys - if you choose to ignore them - I could care less.

I know the truth & that is what matters & I didn't write a book, tell lies or misrepresent myself &/or the story to obtain that goal. Unlike others who say whatever just to get attention.

Surely there really is a God - and he will guide me thru out the rest of my life. Perhaps the FBI will make a sudden annoucement about the case - but that is like praying for a miracle and if God decides to grace the Cooper story with one - it will not make the naysayer and those full of themselves go away.

"...Okay. Here's my 'Big' announcement, although it's not that big. In a couple of days I will be discussing the possibility of seeing Into The Blast made into a film by a medium-sized film production company. There is a moral question here, of course.

The production company will want ALL the information on KC. Not just the rights to film from the book, which is only a basic guide on KC and contains some errors. So I will have to give them virtually everything we have so that the script is as accurate as possible.

So...should I make a deal if offered...and stall off sending these things to the Seattle FBI?

Or...

Should I stall off the film company and give the FBI a couple of months to look at the KC report and the files?

Gayla says: 'Make the deal'. (Well, she's not a Cooper fan anyway)

Greg says: "FBI already had a chance to look at the information."

I'm not sure what to do here, and that's the truth. I have until Saturday to decide what I will say. That's when they call my office, on Saturday."

Why not do both? Do the deal and tell the company that you are continuing your investigation?

You seem to be a big Black and White, Either-Or, kind of guy, Bobby. Wassup wid dat?