47 47
quade

DB Cooper

It's not a made up story Robert.

Follow along...It's...not....a...made...up...story. do...you... comprehend?

Did...you...see...his...last....post?

I'm sorry this seems to be eating you up, but it's not a made up story. you will see in the near future. I don't know much more than the rest. I'm not going to continue to bother him with pleasing you. I'm sure you will run with this for days stating things you haven'ta clue about.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

This is really getting under your skin isn't it? you have been left out in the cold thinking you were the "number one" source for DB Cooper material. :)
I've marked my calendar with this date and this quote.

I know bullshit when I see it.

Two FBI agents taking Lyle's DNA...That's a made up story. (confirmed) I have a bunch more, but I'll spare you the pain ;)

Keep on replying with those expert, and well thought out conclusions. remember, your public is watching :)
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

ParrotheadVol

Jo, what I do know, is that once upon a time Georger told us of a radio interview in which Lyle C. admitted that his brother was probably not DB Cooper. Robert Blevins repeatedly said this interview never happened. But, Shutter has actually made contact with the host of this radio show who has confirmed everything Georger said. I, for one, will give Georger the benefit of the doubt on this. I don't think the guy is a liar. But, there is a liar in the Kenny Christiansen saga.

;)Well, a little something most of you do not know. Georger & I talked via PM's in this thread when the conversation was going on about Lyle.

He had been informed that I had been in personal contact with Lyle.

I called Lyle to verify the conversation I had with him shortly after Blevins entered the picture. I (JO WEBER) was the one to verify for Georger what Lyle had told. Lyle and I had other general conversations over the yrs before the conversation referenced above which I believe WAS NOT our last conversation - that was about his knees.;)

After the program Lyle participated in was discussed in detail on this thread, Georger stated exactly what I heard from Lyle's own mouth when he and I spoke....not too long after Blevins introduced Kenny introduced as a suspect on Porteous's site.

Blevins follows the tracks & later he shows up in this thread after he struggles to tell "his" story.

This is the best I can pull from memory without going through a lot of papers to see if I printed it all out.

I got my information directly from Lyle. It matched what I had been told in early conversations with Lyle when I first contacted him by phone. Right after Kenny was presented as a subject, by Porteous.

That same conversation with Lyle was repeated over the yrs more than one time & the last time was because I wanted to help Georger (believe it or not) because I KNEW what LYLE had told me before - that he "thought it he thought it would make a good story". His exact words.

LYLE has never believed that Kenny was Cooper....it was just a good story.

I spoke with Lyle within the time lines of my contacting Porteous & his contact which we could all read (on an old part of Porteous site which no longer exist) - I printed it.

Seems Porteous put up a picture of Kenney - before Blevins entered the story and it was immediately after that - Blevins is all over "the story". I no longer remember the sequence of things, but knowing me it was printed.

I responded to Porteous, but he was not interested in my subject and why I believe it was set-up between Porteous & Blevins & Lyle to get some attention directed at Kenny - I will quote Lyle's exact words

"I THOUGH IT WOULD MAKE A GOOD STORY"

One had to go back & track the communications Lyle made. He sent this letter to a producer and somehow the letter ended up on a news desk & then Blevins enters the picture. The New York Times ran an article by Gray - although Gray had been working on another suspect.

I NO longer remember the exact sequence - but it is printed and in those damn file some place.

The TRUTH the WHOLE TRUTH and nothing, but the TRUTH so HELP ME GOD!

It appeared the introduction of Kenney was a set UP from the time Porteous put in on his site.
NOTE at that time Porteous site was 2 or 3 liners that is all...but maybe I didn't understand what I was looking at. Perhap he was responding to me by email - have to find the paper work.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Below a post made by Shutter regarding the posting by Blevins:

mrshutter45

Why are you personally attacking Georger by including his name attached with your post? it spiteful, and vindictive to say the least. it proves once again it's all about damaging others in your path. one simple post made by him, and you have exploited it for two pages now. do you own this site?

Again, you whined about not being able to comment on my forum where you were permanently banned. claiming it's not fair. how is ok for you to continue attacking others who can't post here?

Added: I now know this story has a good source backing to it. assume all you wish, but you are wrong once again!

Georger's statements are all VALID and someone had actually sent to me the verbage on the program before Georger ever put it on the thread. Lyle had actually told me the same thing he said on the program.

It was recorded & for some reason no one seems to have a copy of the program. I actually heard a recording of Lyle himself attested to what Georger stated & had previously discussed with Lyle.
I had also discussed this with the same individual Georger spoke with and LYLE himself.

Blevins you are ATTACKING GEORGER! YOU are asking for confirmation that has already been presented...the minutes and quotes of the program & there did exist a recording - but the man couldn't find it.

So Blevins - how many of us will be called liars to accomplish the goal you & Porteous set out on? All with contrived information.
You consistently never listen to anyone - you are determined to MAKE kc Cooper against all ODDs! WHY? NO please DO not answer this - PLEASE DO NOT! It will be more of the repeated claims you make over and over and over.

kc was NOT Cooper - and perhaps the program Georger is speaking of will make that CLEAR as a glass bell to you.

Too many people out here are betting on JO passing so they can tell the story how they want it to be. I am a TOUGH OLD COOKIE.
I am bound & determined I will know the truth before I meet my maker. One thing about JO's story. I haven't lied - I have explored & in doing so, turned around a seqence on the river that I have had to live with since, because a certain young man asked me to GO ALONG WITH HIM!

A mistake I have regretted for several yrs - because it only turned the thread on me...I spent 2 or 3 yrs of my life fighting that mistake on this thread.

I was describing my memory of a trip made in 1979 and until 2001 I had not been back...and that was with a movie crew - how many of you have dealt with that confusion?

[:/]:|
WHY do you guys think I made my trip in 2010 using money I could ill afford ...15 days in motels, car rental and airline tickets and storage ticket on my car. Might be peanuts to you guys but it was a lot of money to me.

:SI had to test myself and I did! I came HOME knowing that Duane did NOT lie to me and that what I remembered was real. NO one took me to the places I managed to get to on my own - the places I remembered from 1979...how many damn yr was that?

Please pass the message below on to Georger:

Tell Georger, what he was told was a fishing tent of some kind was the shed for storage of equipment used on the beach & by the boaters...I can't see the map that was referenced. It was there in 1971, but not there in 1980 - do not know if a flood or time took it's toll on the shed. This was discussed in 2001 at the river when the crew did a documentary.

I was walking with Mr. H and Fazio when the question was address between the two of them. How I knew what the shed was used for.
I did not know it was significant or its exact location. Duane Weber had also mentioned the shed in 1979, but I do not remember seeing it. The shed did exist in 1971 and not there in 2001. For some reason important enough for Fazio and Mr. H to discuss on the river in 2001. Suggest someone address this with one of the Fazio's before it is completely eradicated by time from their minds.

Remember that was the first time I had been back to WA in 2001 since my journey with Duane in the early fall of 1979.

JW (Georger) is correct. I hope he can be as generous as I am when it come to admitting errors, but [b Blevins you out & out telling whoppers for NO purpose other than to misdirect people.

You KNOW kc was NOT Cooper & yet you can't stop yourself. YOU know you fabricated parts of your story & that you actually influenced a lot of old people - with the same repetitive system you utilize in this thread. Just another form of taking advantage of seniors....but, that is my own personal opinion.

Remember I myself have been placed in the position they were placed in by you. "JUST go ALONG with me on this". I've heard it before and I still hear it - doesn't mean I do what I am told.

For me it has been about the truth & the whole truth & nothing, but the truth - but then along comes the end of life & the only way you can be heard is to "GO ALONG with me on this" or that.

Like Blevins - it has to be his way or not way at all....he planted the information into their thoughts and then harvested them.

Georger's statements are all VALID

Are you sure Jo? Robert can see bullshit a mile away. he said so, so it must not be true?

Robert couldn't possibly be wrong again, could he?

;)

I had an interesting conversation with a friend of mine today who has recently read my copy of "Skyjack". We talked about the evidence against Kenny Christiansen, who happened to be his favorite suspect. I was easily able to tear down most of the evidence pretty easily. The problem was though, he simply could not understand how Kenny Christiansen could have paid cash for his house if he was not the hijacker. I explained to him how that had been shot down several months ago. He didn't believe me and pointed me to a video on youtube by none other than Robert Blevins. This one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmGbRMMrQQw

This video pointed out several times that Kenny Christiansen paid cash for his house shortly after the hijacking. We know this not to be the case, but this video is still out there promoting a lie. And with comments disabled, no one can dispute it. People see it, and they believe it.

I showed him some DZ postings from the last several months and was able to clearly demonstrate that the house purchased for cash was simply not true. A lie. He asked me why Blevins would lie about this. I said that I did not think that Blevins created the lie, but I also said that Blevins obviously is in no hurry to correct it and that he continues to spread the lie by having this video up at youtube. (The video also mentions the $300,000 stamp/coin collection). His final comment to me after seeing many of the postings on DZ, was that in his eyes, Mr. Blevins credibility had taken a serious hit. He now says, knowing the truth, that he can see why I do not consider Kenny Christiansen to be a viable suspect in the Cooper case. And he agrees.

Then I see the following comments made by Blevins today:

"Your site is credibility-lacking indeed"

"You bring up our errors from years past, ones we already know about. Your people continue spouting BS today...and don't even have the sense to do a retraction or a correction when they get caught"

I do agree that a retraction / correction is in order. Absolutely.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Georger forgive me, but I am going to repeat your post from the index so these readers here need to see HOW FAR OUT Blevins will go to make everything anyone posts to be about his book and his subject.

This below is the simple post made by Georger:

Tweety Byrd says: "A Los Angeles producer invited me to participate on the next History Channel production of a DB Cooper production which is due to begin filming next month, right after Thanksgiving. He secured financing through (redacted) and the History Channel has already purchased the documentary. I asked him if a guy named Robert Blevins had been invited and he said, "no." Himmelsbach will participate and maybe a few others of note. So, the DBC story is still catching fish and that may be what Mr. Smith and Ms. Collins aka "Jo Weber" are talking about. Will keep you posted."

[:/]:(:|
BLEVINS:
You interperted a short post by Georger as being about YOU? Did it occur it was a teaser - note the Tweety Byrd phrase, YET you made post after demeaning post - MAKING it about YOU & your book.

:o:)
Maybe someone was setting a little trap for you to fall into (like the dual posters)! Doesn't take much to set you off on long defensive rebuttals.
I was warned this thread would become non-existent if it continued in the direction it was headed.!

You were set up by the other thread and re-acted as suspected!:| You have managed to put this thread on the chopping board.

YOU Blevins have driven away all the posters really interested in research involving Cooper. You are encapable of doing anything but promoting your book.

You have sucked the participants and the DZ dry!

I do not post at that other place as it is a format I cannot use nor would it used by skydivers and jumpers from the wars - the very reason I came to the DZ. I didn't come here to promote anything - I came here searching for skyjumping information and anyone who knew might have known Duane.

Others later came to watch the Cooper story evolve. I came to the DZ for a voice, but you made it about selling your book. I came to the DZ to learn.

You have your GRAPEVINE - the DZ is the only voice I have. I can't do face book or do a web page - all I have is dial-up & the DZ is easy for me to navigate. The MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR WAS THE QUALITY of POSTERS at DZ - 99% connected to skyjumping and its history.

I can't afford anything but dial-up & my machine is an old windows xp.
The monthyl bills on a connection would exceed my budget.

I was warned several wks ago if the DZ continued in the manner it was going it would not exsist.

I & others have done all we could to STOP the incessant advertisements - but, they you don't need the DZ for anything else. YOU let those with dual posting priveleges goad you on. I swear I do not think you would see or hear a FREIGHT TRAIN 50 ft away.

TRAIN WRECK!

I am just trying to hold on. NO one can make a post without your attacking them with long postings making this thread about your subject and your book.

You do not care about the information this thread provides or the fact they helped make your book as least correct in the technical aspect of jumping. You were flying without a chute until they took you under their wings - literally.

You have sucked the thread and me dry. You know there is NO way KC was Cooper - it is all about notoriety and $ with you....OH! NO! do NOT start reciting they money end of it again - you are like an automatic recorder - that uses buzz words to trigger the recorded.

There is NO escape from you without crashing the train.

Everytime I make a post it is honest & from my heart. You have to be continually warned that this is not a promotional site for your book...and the only reason you stay here.

NO ONE can discuss anything without you making it about YOUR BOOK.
You have driven all of the posters away! NO one wants to continue to research Cooper if the next post is you about your book and a specific subject who will never be a suspect.

You made Georger's simple little post on another site all about YOU and YOUR book. I have a name for that I am not allowed to say on this thread...
Georger's post was to provide feed back and information regarding a media source who contacted him.
There was NOTHING to indicate it was ABOUT you or your book.

You have driven off all of the posters - NO ONE wants to come into the room anymore....l

He will never retract anything...I just hope a TV program can reveal him for what he really is - my husband had a name of his kind. Basically I hope what Georger is reporting is the truth and that he does go on the program if it is legitimate - infact there are many from this thread who I would suggest - to discredit Blevins right on national tv.

Blevins, in reply to my post, you said the following:

Stop worrying. And stop spouting lies. Chances are great that absolutely nothing will come of releasing our new report anyway. And don't try to tell me you aren't worried about it. If you weren't...you wouldn't be here posting all the time about Kenny, or busy shoveling out the horsecrap at the other site.

I have to ask, what lies am I spouting? Secondly, regardless of what you believe, I am not in the least worried about your new report on Kenny. I want to see the case solved. I do not have a pet suspect, nor are there any suspects that I hope are not Cooper. I just want the thing solved. As far as the other site, I post more here than I do there. That is because when I have an issue with your theory, I bring it here so that you can respond. I thought that is how you would prefer it.

There is a real basic problem going here. Seems like it's okay for certain Cooper Royalty to not just make mistakes, but to spout any old lie they feel like...and not have to answer for it. I think some of you are willing to pull out all the stops - and that includes coming with loads of horseshit posts at the alternate site - because you are worried about the upcoming report, or you dislike me personally, or whatever your beef happens to be. It's not like we can 'mold' Kenny into the hijacker, you know. Either he was or he wasn't, and everyone has their opinion on that. Our opinion is that he *might* be the hijacker, but frankly we would like the Seattle FBI to take a look at our evidence and interview the witnesses we are going to name for them. And to compare Lyle's DNA profile to the partial profile from the tie. Most of you seem afraid of this idea, or question it...which makes not a bit of sense for people who supposedly want the final answers on Christiansen.

My beef is with your story and the mistakes in it, and your leaving lies out there for the public to see, rather than correcting them when they are exposed. I have absolutely no dislike for you personally (we've never met) and it would not bother me at all if you turned out to be right on Kenny.

I have two issues when it comes to Kenny:

1. He does not match the description. Too short, Too white, Too bald, Wrong eyes, no one would think he was of latin descent.

2. The story has too many errors, some of which are outright lies. It's happened too much for me to ever buy into any of it.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Dear Mr. Instigator.

1) don't tell me what I should, or shouldn't do on a forum you have no reason to be involved with.

2) The story is hours old and yet you have it all wrapped up.

3) You don't know the people involved in this. you can't come to any conclusion based on a couple comments.

4) Why do you act like this is your thread. you insult people constantly, attack posters while they are posting to someone else. you use the word liar like changing socks. who gave you authority to break all the rule?

5) You are constantly corrected about things, but quickly judge people and label them liars with no evidence to back it up.

6) This has nothing to do with this thread. your name was brought up? big flipping deal dude. you bring this event here and do nothing but insult and attack people about it. the drama has reached new heights once again with you Robert.

7) so it's ok for you to insult my forum, but nobody over there can say anything about this forum, seriously?

8) In my opinion you are completely out of control with the attacks. you don't think they are, but that's exactly what you do.

Kenny has nothing to do with my last post Robert.

The post from my site has nothing to do with you. you want to whine about it for days on end, but clam up when confronted with your problems.

You want me to check the story out, but don't like others checking your story out?

You constantly call people a liar without any proof. the whole thing is not even worth the time of your whining to be honest.

I have reason to believe it whether you like it or not! it's doesn't have anything to do with Cook from what I'm hearing. some sources have zip to do with this, or any other sites, or any posters for that matter.

When you call people a liar, it's an attack on them. that's why Quade wouldn't allow it on here. you constantly put this forum into a match with other members here, as well as other sites. this forum is not designed for you to judge people all the time stopping discussion.

You put people in a loop of constant replies. basically you have hijacked this thread in my opinion. Knoss did the same thing.

How can this be the number one site for Cooper discussion when all you read is your attacks on posters. you automatically assume everyone is upset about you censoring your report, or the best one yet, secretly upset? nobody cares. what they do seem to care about is all the problems with your story! the two agents is hardly old news. it's from the start of your joining here to recent times.

Parrot could of easily used your tactics and told his buddy you were a liar. why? because you have said things that are not true.

You stated I bring up things that everyone already knows? who constantly bangs the drum from the past Robert? your still going on about Cook, you went years with the filthy comments nobody cared about. you even saved them? that's troubling Robert. I bring up issues with DB Cooper and the story given by you. that's what the forum is about. discussing Cooper, not what you feel is right about anything else that isn't related to the actual case itself.

95% of your comments are:

Robert vs Cook
Robert vs Shutter
Robert vs The DB Cooper Forum.
Robert vs Georger.

Two of those names can't post here, but that doesn't stop you from attacking them. it's only a problem when you can't post on my forum. then it's censorship?

You stop forward motion with this site with the 4 names above. every once in while you say something about the KC saga. you then let things cool down and go right back to the attacks provoking a response.

Now, if you don't mind it will be a year tomorrow since my fathers passing. I'm going to use this time to reflect.

Would you please stop posting for 6 wks - so the thread can prove a point?

The point being that you deter any & all investigations or conversations unless they are about you & your book. You continually keep this thread in an argumentive mode & not a productive mode. You do this deliberately!

The anniversary is coming up - and I implore you to PLEASE allow others to be able to discuss someone or something besides your book & your unlikely subject - 5'8" with hazel eyes!.

What your postings represent:

1. An OPPORTUNIST RIDING ON THE HARD WORK & INVESTIGATIONS OF individuals who have vested their time & monies into REAL research about the case...not necessarily a subject.

2. You post here only to promote - not to investigate or explore!

3. You can start by NOT replying to the postings. Then use a PM to express you feeling to a neutral second party in the thread. If you have something worthwhile - that person can help you monitor your use of this thread regarding promotions & advertisements.

4. You can volunteerly monitor your postings or you can have it done for you...but, something needs to be done before the DZ closes this thread.

YOU have been asked nicely & pleaded with to curtail your advertisements & repetitive argumental postings.

The thread is in jeopardy of being completely irradicated - not just made inactive. You have been informed by me in the past....as I was warned the DZ is unhappy with the way the thread has been going. There have been many complaints...and they need to keep the DZ members happy.

I have been contacted by members who are very unhappy the arguments & advertisments have been allowed to continue in History & Trivia.

YOU have been made aware of ALL of this - but, you continue to use & abuse your privileges on the DZ.

To announce a book here is ok - but YOU rewrote your book here & monopolize the thread to keep anyone from participating in any subject that did NOT involve your book or your subject....you also re-direct any postings back to yourself & your book & your suspect.

If the thread remains active it could be moved to another division - let your imagination take you there.

More than likely it will be entirely deleted - not archived....since you have used it as a promotional tool.

EVERYONE is tried of arguing with you.

No ONE wants to keep on & on & on with the stagnation of the progress that was in process before you came on the scene & ever since.

As I said that old song just keeps on running thru my mind. This is not about you - about you.

It is also NOT about me - You alone have stopped the progress of learning & exploring dead in its tracks. YOU alone made this thread one of repetitions - the readers & the posters are tired of dealing with you & trying to keep the thread on subject.

Georger was removed because of his irratic behavior...& non sense postings....& your complaints. He was defending himself the only way he could from you & his anamosity toward me....which I can explain, but NO one will believe me.

He was frustrated with what he claimed was nonsense. Georger had an agenda that only I was aware of and only hinted at it.

Anyone can go back in the thread and NOTE this odd behavior...but unless you know what you are looking for - you won't find it.

The Observatory!

Yes Georger had an agenda in his postings - & it was defensive...I know what he was defending.

The more he defended & evaded the more I researched & the more I found....the only reason Georger was ever involved in the River experiments was because he volunteered to so some testing on the money....the FBI didn't know he had his own private agenda.

When GRAY stated Georger's real name in his book - then the lighting bolts started! I asked for & recieve some assistance from someone in this thread - to find the information I was looking for regarding the observatory - at that time I did NOT know Georger's REAL name! But the moment it came up - I knew why he became involved.

I suspected something when Georger first came to the thread - because of The Observatory. Georger didn't know I KNEW about the hunting trip & the stop at the observatory.

Georger didn't know that Duane actually told me about this & when he was there...and that he knew a man there. Duane told me the man's name. but it didn't mean anything to me.

Georger was upset when his real name appeared in Gray's book. WHY?

He may not have known I would associate that name with another man out of Duane's past - a wonderful man that I had personally met and admired.

In tracing Duane's past I tried to connect with a prior employer asking about his employment record - the conversations where ODD. They didn't have the records there. Then several months later was told I would have to talk to a man by the name of Jerry Warren about that as he held those records and he was no longer there. This was before Georger showed up in this thread.

I asked them for a contact number and they said they couldn't provide it. I have ALL of my notes.

This was before I knew Georger's real name. I knew he was the man I was looking for as soon as I read it in Gray's book - but convinced myself it was a very common name.

When Georger first came to this thread I research the Observatory. Duane had pointed out & told me about the man & the Observatory and about a hunting trip in 1969 or 1970. Duane raved about the equipment.

At that time when he came to the thread I only knew the name Georger which is what he gave.

When Gray put his real name in the book everything started to POP POP. THIS is why Georger got so upset with his real name being used.

You can go back to the postings in this thread & ask 377 about my enquiries about this "Georger and the Observatory"...why was I so interested. The name and the location - they matched a story Duane told me....but who am I?

His real name is a common name, but the coincidences are NOT.

Then I had to explore WHY - what was the association - Georger's real name was common, but the connections between the other man & Georger & the story Duane told about the hunting trip & the stop at the observatory was NOT common...it was first hand information told to me by Weber about people he knew and places he had been - this was when one of our trips took us through that location.

The other man who financed the hunting trip out of Tx and Georger share a common background and it is an admirable background. Did an employee and/or guest use the knowledge acquired on that trip to commit a crime or was the trip to see if such an exercise was possible & that Cooper used the aquired knowledge to pull off his heist.

Why did they stop at this Observatory - did all or one of them need a lesson in astronomy?

Georger is not unware of the connections I made - and why it is extremely important to make me go away. Why he got involved with the FBI regarding this & was able to test the money! JT never committed a crime in his life and his background is admirable...but, one will go to great extent to protect an old friend or to defend actions that needed to be address when the government was not able to curtail the problems.

Problem - the actions excellerated.

Most of this is hypothetical, but Duane Weber was connected to a hunting trip made by a company out of Tx or the SE and he had met JW on that trip & Duane did tell me this.

Had JW not have come to this thread & had others not have show the pictures of the observatory & had I not learned his real name - this would be a mute subject. I had been looking for that observatory for YRS and it pops up on the this thread with the very name I was looking for.

I am just a dumb stupid old woman with a remarkable memory - but I loose a little bit of me everyday.

ParrotheadVol

You hit on an interesting point:

"What makes any of the multitude of so called "suspects" suspects?"

I think it takes more than just throwing their name out there. We know that guys like Weber, Peterson and LD Cooper were all looked at by the FBI at one time or another. So I think it's fair to label them as suspects, or at least it was at one time, maybe no so much now. Then you have guys like Kenny Christiansen who have been put out there, that we have nothing from law enforcement - specifically the FBI - that seems to indicate any interest in the guy. To me, that makes him NOT a suspect. Lespy would fall into this category as well. I don't know the exact number of men that went missing around the time of the hijacking or in the years prior. But I wouldn't label any iof them as suspects only because they have remained unaccounted for. Further, I don't believe the FBI should waste time simply eliminating "suspects".

I think it was Albert Einstein who said "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Dick Lepsy is a new name and a fresh face. He's exactly the type of person the Cooper suspect will end up being. A random person from the mid-west with no connections to the skyjacking or the Pacific Northwest.

I tried to download the original copies of actual Composites sent to me by the FBI yrs ago...but, I can't down load them - the files are to big.

The original has faded - but we had it enlarged to a very large size - it shows the artists brush strokes and what you do NOT see in the reduced picture publicized.

Cooper was between 45 and 50. He was NOT under 45.

Blevins states:

AB's 'It Figures' Dept: Not to harp on it too long, but I was right when I guessed that the 'upcoming productions' on DB information came from Galen Cook. Georger admitted it over at the other site. I saw a lot of dodging and weaving from Georger on this, but no actual information on such productions.

At this point - I am sitting here laughing my head off! In fact I am CACKLING out LOUD.

Urban Myth? Might be something to it!

You won't find a Whisper! NOT in the usual places!

Cook's Goose is the one getting Cooked!

Jeramiah was a BULL dog!

You guys won't know what's coming until it smacks you right between the eyes!:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:D

Robert I think you should have taken that phone call! Seriously!

Dat Bulldog will scrunch up and crawl off into a corner with it's tail between it legs....

HA HA HA HA HA can't stop laughing - just got choked!

RobertMBlevins

I don't know. It is not my wish to pick on Georger. Besides, as soon as I saw that post about the DB Cooper shows, I could tell from the syntax it was Cook. I should have known right away. Can't fool a book editor too easily. Some people read patterns in numbers. I can do it pretty well in words. People get writing habits that stick for life and you can often figure the author. It's hard to explain.

Not really a big deal anyway. Either there will be Cooper programs or not. Actually, I mostly wanted to know what they were so I could watch them. I didn't like the reference to my name in the post. It was nothing more than a thinly veiled insult. But the whole thing is ridiculous anyway. Either there will be programs or there won't. I am moving on.

[:/]You should be ashamed of yourself! You just couldn't wait to claim it was ABOUT YOU! ABOUT YOU!

God, that song just keeps on running thru my head.

Georger puts out the bait & guess who GRABBED on to it. YOU did Blevins! Hook and sinker. Everything that goes on is about you, about you.

Georger did a prove a point! If you get wind of anything - it is ABOUT YOU!

HAS nothing to do with you - nothing to do with you!

;)Really didn't know all of this would get Georger so riled! He just has to know what is going on! I did note he hasn't said anything about the posting I made about him. If he wants to know what is going on - maybe some one should make sure he receives a copy.

My sweet Baboon knows how to contact me, but he really doesn't need to know - I would not want him having a heart attack waiting for the the bucket to fall ...oh! I hope he doesn't look up.

:)
I was hoping the FBI was REALLY going to make an announcement as Georger was claiming! That they actually were going to have some changes in direction....but, I guess the FBI will just have to settle for someone else bringing a resolution to the case....they either can't or won't.

To make things worse - Blevins piped in that it was about him!

GOD, will these guys ever learn - it is not about them. IT is about the truth being told. The games they play! I do not have the time or patience for them. No time to be sad - just be glad it will soon be over....We hope!

If I wait for the FBI - I will be dead.
If any of you are waiting for the FBI - don't hold your breath! You'll Never Know if You DON'T Know NOW! They Screwed up and so did Georger!

"I don't know"

That's the best statement you've made to date!

Like mentioned before. you have blown this completely out of proportion. I asked him where some of the information was coming from. I then told you they were in no part of Cook's later response. one source was extremely credible, and as I mentioned it had nothing to do with any Cooper posters. some information did
but that didn't stop you from insulting me, or my forum, and members of my forum as well members here.

Where did Georger "admit things"

Note: If I have Georger call me it will say "'Jeremiah" according to you, correct? I do recall Paul posting that number that I'm sure you LATCHED right onto and downloaded into your personal database.

You scream constantly that people are insulting you? that's all you do to people Robert. a lot of people are tired of your childish behavior. how old are you? 15-16 years old? that's how you present yourself sometimes!

Now, the (alleged email) If this is true, it clearly shows once again your ability to read into things completely out of context. how could it go from this email to coming to his house to take DNA samples, or briefly showing up at his house? you scream that everyone else has credibility problems. you fail to notice you are the one with more issues with the KC saga than other suspects being presented. other posters have pointed out that you allowed the misleading information to flow without changing it. If you don't recall it took a lot of pressure! It's misleading, inaccurate, it gives false hope, and basically has lies in the story going by your typical logic. I could easily go on my forum and blast you stating everything is a lie, you are a liar, liar over and over. I don't do the things you do. sure people take pot shots at you, but nothing like what you do here. you don't have the right to control this site with constant rants about things not related to the topic of this forum, or the case itself!

I OWN my forum. I have a separate area where things can be discussed not related to DB Cooper. I don't allow the flow of information to stop. the Cooper threads, over a dozen are about Cooper! the less you insult and drift off topic here, the more Cooper related subjects will funnel through! you block that from happening with constant BS. I've mentioned plenty of times in the past. if nobody comments for a week, so be it. the information is there for ALL to see.

The best way to sum this up is what I told Cook...KNOCK IT OFF...

Shutter

Robert, in recent days you have called Georger a liar and used his real name in this forum. You think that maybe that has something to do with why he was calling you?

This thread was not created for the childish things ALL of YOU BOYS are doing. "I'm Better - No, I'm better. " It goes on & on & on. "

You guys sound & read like little boys (age about 10 yrs) fighting about who did what & when.

Shutter you are just as bad - and act as an agitator to PROMOTE your site & you are aware that is wrong.

Blevins is using this site to promote his book & in the process self destructed, but the public will never know what has gone on here.

Very few people even care what happens in the threads nor are they even concerned about who Cooper was.

My post hinting at what is to come seemed to trigger the explosive postings of recent. I ask that YOU (all of you) please tone it down. If you want to argue - do it someplace else not in a public thread.

All of you know or you should know the site has only remained active because it is my only voice. By the Grace of God - the DZ has let the site continue, but by the end of the yr as much as it will break my heart & cut me off from the world - it will go Poof!

In the last 2 yrs I have lost a lot of friends - privately & in the Cooper world - time is catching up with us.

Why the steps now taken have been taken & the story will be told. The real story is not going to be what some of you expect & it is not what I wanted, but it is what it is!

I have worked very hard for many yrs & sacrificed 17 yrs of my life to get the truth told. Will the truth be told or will it be just more of the same ole thing?

Will someone else take credit for all of the research I did & the yrs of my life I sacrificed & did without, just to tell a story that will entice the public? That remains to be seen or known!

In the mean time I pray that the public will somehow manage to force the FBI to OPEN all of the files including those on the suspects (real suspects). The statue of limitations has been reached & it is time to let the public know WHAT really Happened on Thanksgiving Eve 1971.

Should the FBI or our government continue to shield the truths - then I am glad I for one, won't be around to see what is happening to our world & this USA which has been plundered by our politicians & military secrets, the government has kept from us all.

You will note that the government is becoming more OPEN about what is happening regarding present day incidents....the NEW world is changing how the government works.

Now it is time to make some corrections about the PAST so those of us who have been affected can finally breath & those who should have been honored are honored - be it the wrong way or the right way.

History is history - it is not always good. Every country makes mistakes but, AMERICA will NOT owe up to its own. They do not care how many have suffered in the wake of the wrong they did - just do not want to harm their image. WHAT image?

When the bombs fell they compensated the injured, but what about their own people who have not been compensated because they could not talk & were forced to keep secrets...what about their families?

The price of liberaty does not come cheap & many heros will never be acknowledged....because of the secrets the US government has kept.

Cooper was just a dirty rotten criminal!

Well, what happened Mr. President (past and present) "How & why did this very PUBLIC crime go unpunished and unsolved?" All of you know the answer to that one...you can choose.

1. Cooper died that night - but, then you have to PROVE it.
2. He was an Operative - but, they can't tell.
3. It was one man and he outwitted the authorities.

Cooper did NOT just Vanish...he was someone's husband, father, son, friend, cell mate, bar buddy, gambling buddy, neighbor...few people can just Vanish without a clue!

This was a very very public crime committed with many witnesses & they can't solve it after 43 yrs! Some where in all of those lead called in in 1971 - Cooper was identified.

How convenient that the FBI agents in Missouri misplaced their paper work regarding the interviews they did at Jefferson & the name of the man the others gave - hoping for a reduced sentence.

These same leads came out of Canon, Folsom, SanQuentin and Jefferson. LEADS came out of every prison Weber was in. How very convenient that in 1997 when the FBI finally investigated there were NO files available on any of those prison interviews...not even the name of the inmates interviewed.

Individuals the FBI claimed to have interviewed where cursive at the most as they were NOT people from the past of Weber prior to 1972. All inteviewed came along AFTER the incident in 1971....not before.

They did not offer his wife of the day any reason to come forward with what she knew AFTER the fact. Nor did they question a young man who was only 8 yrs old at the time of the crime. They did not look at the ER records for the early part of 1972 when the exwife attempted to harm herself...over the consequences of the incident.

They never investigated the roommate at Emory in early 1971 who was a jumper and pilot.

The never investigated the missing yrs - because they had NO records for John Collins 1962 to 1968. But, begging your pardon - they did. Weber was encarcerated in 1966 as John Collins & even his wife did NOT know he was Duane Weber until he was released.

If Ckret an FBI agent who came to the thread couldn't see this - then who trains the guys to protect us.

The authorities did NOT know John Collins was Duane Weber until a later date...but, Ckret knew and he kept it a secret...along with his prison pictures.

Gimmie a Break!

NOT one time did the FBI trace the history of WEBER aka Collins in CA & WA from 1962 until 1966 or they would KNOW what I know!

Gimme a Break!
This is NO longer the land of the free. I have been held a prisoner since 1978 when the FBI sent me a letter telling me Duane's prints did not match & based their dismissal of him on that factor ALONE!

The didn't even know if any of the prints they had belonged to Cooper - Cooper was print phobic and he kept putting his hand in his pockets. Everything he touched was thrown out of the plane - one would have thought that Tina when she removed the tray would have put the glass he used in a special place for prints.

Nothing was done right - WHY?

Jo, I don't promote anything. Robert does that all by himself.

You guys need to get on track here. If nothing is said here, there is no reason to discuss the problems is there? it's very simple.

I never claim to be better than anyone! never have, never will.

who is it that will continue on when I don't post? lets sit back and watch shall we?

Jo says:

Cooper did NOT just Vanish...he was someone's husband, father, son, friend, cell mate, bar buddy, gambling buddy, neighbor...few people can just Vanish without a clue!

A couple guys did "just vanish" before the skyjacking and have flown under the radar because of certain circumstances pertaining to their disappearances: Dick Lepsy and Melvin Wilson.

I attached an image comparing a few different faces, including Duane Weber, with Cooper sketch B. All three guys are in the ball park looks wise, I guess.

Nah Not even close in horse shoes.

Very tired guys and I took a long long nap. Having a lot of problems right now - just trying to hold on to my thoughts & memories & remembering to eat.

The surgery in my mouth still hurts & the stitches have NOT dissolved and the result will be ready on Fri.
Other Appts on Mon & Wed being scheduled for other problems. Mayo takes a good car, hotel rooms, meals out and someone able to drive to & in Jacksonville....I can't. The MAYO does not take medicare & your supplement as full payment.

I just looked at the Dr. & told him
"I'll just have to deal with what is available in a 30 mile radius - I do not have the support or the means to travel to Birmingham or Jacksonville".

Multiple problems going on at the same time - it is easier just to not do anything. I am getting old & I am falling apart.. I am a tough cookie, but I can only do what I can afford to do. Need to get out of this house but sharing walls or hallways will not do with the allergies. Retirement communities near medical facilities - are over my budget - Hell getting old.

My post hinting at what is to come seemed to trigger the postings of recent. (P.S. One of which Blevins just removed above.)

The Story will be told. We can like it or hate it.

I sacrificed 17 yrs of my life to get the truth told. Will the truth be told or will it be just more of the same ole thing? Jo is not incontrol of that!

Will someone else take credit for all of the research I did & the yrs of my life I sacrificed & dedicated to my mission? Supposedly that is how it will be.

Like I said - I don't have to like it or agree with what is being done.

In the mean time hopefully the FBI will come forward & speak up.
The statue of limitations has been reached & it is time to let the public know WHAT really Happened on Thanksgiving Eve 1971.

Should the FBI or our government continue to shield the truths - then I am glad I won't be around to see what is happening to our America.

Cooper was just a dirty rotten criminal! Or was he serving his country?

"How & why did this very PUBLIC crime go unpunished & unsolved?"

1. Cooper died that night - but, then you have to PROVE it.

2. He was an Operative - but, they can't tell.

3. It was one man and he outwitted the authorities.

The skyjacking was a very public crime committed with many witnesses & after 43 yrs it still unsolved!

Interviews were made within the prison system - because leads came from more than one prison and why the FBI thought Cooper was an ex-con.

The FBI agents in Missouri misplaced their paper work regarding the interviews they did at Jefferson.

Interviews were conducted at more than one prison and - Weber or Collins had been in multiple prisons & countless jails.

Individuals the FBI claimed to have interviewed were cursive at the most...in regards to friends and those who knew Weber from the system.

Multiple family members were NOT interviewed and the family connections to WA were NOT disclosed.

Duane room mate at Emory in early 1971 who was a jumper and pilot....he came out of Alabama!

The FBI never investigated the missing yrs - 1962 to 1966.
ODD the FBI would deliberately conceal a photo from Jefferson. The closest picture the FBI had to the crime and Weber had been in multiple prisons and county jails.

Did the authorities know John Collins was Duane Weber?

NOT one time did the FBI trace the history of WEBER aka Collins in CA & WA from 1962 until 1966 or they would KNOW what I know!

I am going to bed, but not sure what is wrong. My teeth have been hurting near where the cheek biopsy was done. Been having sharp twinges in my chest....last 2 days. Been under a LOT stress lately with the house & the Cooper crap & my health which has been complicated by an injury created by an angry Dr. Not getting enough rest and too much stress.

I want you guys to know that I do NOT agree with what is being done. It is not fair for someone else to take credit for my 17 yrs of reseach, but so be it....the truth is not exciting enough.

I guess that is just the way it will be....I am too old to finish my quest....and I have spent far too much of my life sitting at this computer.

Blevins is RIDICULOUS & if anything happens to me - make sure he gets his JUST rewards....I sent him the connections Duane had to the N.W. but maybe I should have sent them to Georger!

Hell, Georger already knows what Duane's connection where! He has made it his mission to hide the truths, because of his allegiance to his old friend in Tx who passed away a few yrs ago.

Georger DID you REALLY think I was that naive? Evidently you have lost your edge....perhaps you need to step aside also. All of this is going to happen & you nor I can stop it. Time to let the truths out. The truth can hurt NO one any more - other than the FACT the FBI & the government screwed up.

The Keeper of Secrets - didn't know when to let go!