47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert99

[FLYJACK responding to a Jo Weber post]

Stop trying to discredit me with your juvenile straw man fallacies.. it is very clear that you are trying to protect your theory and suspect.. and you are lying to do it. You should be kicked out of this thread.

FLYJACK/BULLJAX/WHOEVER,

You have certainly got Jo Weber pegged correctly.

Congratulations!

Robert99

Well, Robert - Bulljax did talk to me on the PHONE for 10 months & he did threaten me & Cossey came up deceased during that time. Read Bulljax's emails & this man's
postings. They do seem to be one and the SAME.

I have said NOT one thing that should cause me to be banned - only warned you guys about who this man is and what he is up to. Why don't ONE of you pick up the phone and ask the FBI about the other man. Perhaps the moderator can take the information I have on Bulljax & compare it to Flyjack - I will lay money on it they are one & the same & I do not even gamble.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

FLYJACK wrote

The particles found on the tie are a match YES a match to his environment while wearing a tie

THAT angle has me very interested. Snow and I did a lot of research on the uses of bismuth possibly in combo with the other metals. What kind of environment exposed your suspect to bismuth?

I dont get too excited about suspects whose image matches the FBI sketch. I've seen too many police suspect sketches end up being way way off base from the actual perpetrator's appearance. The Cooper sketch may be accurate or it may be inaccurate. The problem is that we won't really know until Cooper is ID'd by some other evidence.

A Canadian working in a titanium foundry might fit with TK's evidence and hunches. The pure (non alloyed) Ti is of special interest. Put that in combination with bismuth and your choices narrow significantly.

Too bad about no radios, but I can handle it...

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

This married father of two has been missing since Dec 1971 along with his plane...... AND even though the description is interesting - I'm not trying to connect this guy to Cooper - just another post showing that it's not impossible for bodies and planes or parachutes to disappear.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/3549dmmb.html

http://www.thompsoncitizen.net/article/20121207/THOMPSON0107/312079998/-1/thompson/the-case-of-the-missing-aviator-winnipeg-engineer-jim-macdonald
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Robert99

Stop trying to discredit me with your juvenile straw man fallacies.. it is very clear that you are trying to protect your theory and suspect.. and you are lying to do it. You should be kicked out of this thread.

FLYJACK/BULLJAX/WHOEVER,

Congratulations!

Robert99

Since you do NOT have PM's available to me it is necessary I say this in an open post:

I suggest you go back and READ the postings I made...regarding his STRAW MAN effect!

If you will open you PM for one message then YOU will understand something entirely...

Contact the FBI about a man who was contacting me for several months? The man threatened me and would get VERY angry. An individual connected to the case ended up deceased during this same time period after an explosive communication between myself and the man contacting me.

The FBI supposedly spoke to the person, but never verified this to me. DO not encourage this man's annomosity toward me. I will state one last time Bulljax & flyjack are probably one & the same.

I will contact the FBI to see if they are the same person. This will require information from Quade.

FLYJACK wrote

The particles found on the tie are a match YES a match to his environment while wearing a tie

THAT angle has me very interested. Snow and I did a lot of research on the uses of bismuth possibly in combo with the other metals. What kind of environment exposed your suspect to bismuth?

I dont get too excited about suspects whose image matches the FBI sketch. I've seen too many police suspect sketches end up being way way off base from the actual perpetrator's appearance. The Cooper sketch may be accurate or it may be inaccurate. The problem is that we won't really know until Cooper is ID'd by some other evidence.

A Canadian working in a titanium foundry might fit with TK's evidence and hunches. The pure (non alloyed) Ti is of special interest. Put that in combination with bismuth and your choices narrow significantly.

As shown on Unsolved Mysteries, there is this additional sketch as described by Florence Schaffner. The UM episode is no longer on YouTube, but I captured the image and saved it to my files. It is quite different than the FBI's official sketch. Florence was absolutely convinced this sketch was "the guy".
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

smokin99

AND I can prove that my suspect read/possessed the Cooper comic... back then..

That would be so cool if the real DBC had gleaned the idea for the crime from this comic. Snowmman, who I believe first surfaced the comics issue, would be pursued by the press if they could ever figure out who he is. Carol "Abracadabra" would be a guest on late night shows. Her symposium presentation on the comics was just superb.

How would you prove your suspect had read Dan Cooper comics?

Not trying to take anything away from anyone, but ...a reference to the comic in relation to the hijacking first surfaced in a Portland Oregon newspaper editorial in 1982. Would attach but it's on another computer - but I've posted the article on here before.

Now whether the FBI ran with the connection then is anyone's guess. They didn't publicize it if they did.
I'm pretty sure that I also saw the connection on another website before it was posted on dropzone but the connection did not appear as a "FBI sponsored official" theory until after Carr was on dropzone and it was posted by snowmman.
The forces just had to align. :)
Everything you say is correct, so far as I know. You did post on
the Cooper comic earlier - I remember it. A simple search can
recover your post. I'm still not convinced the Cooper comic has
anything to do with the Cooper case!

What matters, and what I am not comfortable with is anyone
posting a suspect as a 'layered photo composite'? What will
matter is an actual photo of the suspect. Any number of people
can take it from there, forensically. Surely the poster knows
that?

Flyjack has pressed a number of buttons so far, each with
primary importance. I want to see how these separate issues
come together in his suspect _ if they do.

_ cooper comic French
_ flight path issues, crossed at ...
_ route of cooper money to Tina bar ...
_ Canadian with no accent ...
_ particles found on tie ...
_ fits latest-greatest physical description(s)

It's a familiar scenario. Abstract to specific? Based on topics
primary publicised and discussed at Dropzone and in Gray's
book, and in Tom's work, or wherever else the fact mill is
churning out new pseudo Cooperisms to sell ...

Or, should I just jump to the last line in this script and say: "Hi
Larry, how are you! Welcome back! (to Seattle). Howz tricks
and whadda you know? Howz the Cooper butt print analysis
going?"

[Skyjack. Flyjack. Bulljax. Buyback. The 30 day warranty is
running - return unwanted Cooper gifts TODAY! All warranties
VOID by Jul 1 2014. ... read the fine print.]

:D

EVickiW

***FLYJACK wrote

As shown on Unsolved Mysteries, there is this additional sketch as described by Florence Schaffner. The UM episode is no longer on YouTube, but I captured the image and saved it to my files. It is quite different than the FBI's official sketch. Florence was absolutely convinced this sketch was "the guy".

I've seen that photo. it can't be correct, it doesn't look like KC or Duane B|;):D
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

skyjack71

FLYJACK/BULLJAX/WHOEVER,

Congratulations!

Robert99

Since you do NOT have PM's available to me it is necessary I say this in an open post:

I suggest you go back and READ the postings I made...regarding his STRAW MAN effect!

If you will open you PM for one message then YOU will understand something entirely...

Contact the FBI about a man who was contacting me for several months? The man threatened me and would get VERY angry. An individual connected to the case ended up deceased. Protective measures had to be taken. The FBI supposedly spoke to the person, but never verified this to me. DO not encourage this man's annomosity toward me.

I will state one last time Bulljax and flyjack are probably one and the same. I wouldn't PLAY his game - and he had been quiet for several wks - then up shows Flyjack.

Please TO NOT encourage this man's annomosity toward me. I am CONTACTING the FBI about him and they will find out if he is the SAME man.

Jo, it really takes some doing to get on my PM banned list. So you should have a feeling of accomplishment about that. But you are going to stay on that list.

If you actually feel threatened by anyone, the first people to contact are your local police and phone company. If there is a factual basis for your claims, those people can handle it from there including getting the FBI and other law enforcement agencies involved.

Now about building straw men. Some time back YOU posted a lengthy piece on Duane Weber in which you asked more than 20 "What If" type questions (I counted them). Then you "concluded" that Duane had gained all kinds of information while in jail with 727 airline pilots and others who were experienced parachutists. You did not have a single thing to back up any of your "conclusions". So who is it that really builds straw men?

Are you trying to say in plain language that Flyjack killed Cossey? If you have any information whatsoever to back up your claim, you should notify the King County, WA Sheriff's Department immediately. But hallucinations are not something they can act on.

ON OTHER MATTERS:

Quade has not asked for my opinions and will probably have the good sense to ignore them, but here are my suggestions on people to be banned from this thread and others to be re-admitted:

1. Ban Blevins for several months. He needs the time to finish the research on his KC book which has already been out for several years. Not to mention he hopefully will do at least a bit of research for his two upcoming books, which he has already announced.

2. Ban Jo Weber forever + 100 years. The reasons are obvious. No further explanation is needed.

3. Re-admit Snowmman. Or please explain what he did to get into such a deep hole. Everyone is wondering what happened.

4. Re-admit Meyer Louie. This thread can always use another mathematician.

Robert99

mrshutter45

******FLYJACK wrote

I've seen that photo. it can't be correct, it doesn't look like KC or Duane B|;):D

Wasn't Flo under tripple-hypnosis when that drawing was done?

It' a tale of ten cities competing. With the crown finally going
to Florence for a thirty-day trial - which has longsince expired.

georger

That would be so cool if the real DBC had gleaned the idea for the crime from this comic. Snowmman, who I believe first surfaced the comics issue, would be pursued by the press if they could ever figure out who he is. Carol "Abracadabra" would be a guest on late night shows. Her symposium presentation on the comics was just superb.

Not trying to take anything away from anyone, but ...a reference to the comic in relation to the hijacking first surfaced in a Portland Oregon newspaper editorial in 1982. Would attach but it's on another computer - but I've posted the article on here before.

Now whether the FBI ran with the connection then is anyone's guess. They didn't publicize it if they did.
I'm pretty sure that I also saw the connection on another website before it was posted on dropzone but the connection did not appear as a "FBI sponsored official" theory until after Carr was on dropzone and it was posted by snowmman.

that?

_ cooper comic French

going?"

you clearly haven't read and understood my previous comments/explanations and are conflating separate issues..

FLYJACK

that?

_ cooper comic French

going?"

you clearly haven't read and understood my previous comments/explanations and are conflating separate issues..

Rule #1: Ignore anything I say. That's basic Dropzone 101.

Rule #2: You brought those subjects up! I didn't. I just work here!

Rule #3: You may not be Larry Carr but the timing is uncanny,
and you might be his surrogate? You are free to ignore anything
I say (Rule #1 above) ...

I thought we were doing so well - oh well.

:D:D Let Rudolph guide your way.

georger

*********FLYJACK wrote

I am not sure what Unsolved Mysteries did to Flo, but they made me wear a flower in my hair. Then the director and crew took my sisters and myself out for dinner and drinks. ;)

My post was a attempt at showing that each witness has a different perspective and the sketches are not an end all, be all, conclusion.

FLYJACK wrote

A sketch match alone is one weak circumstantial piece, but all the circumstantial pieces together in context narrow down a suspect.. until he can be put on the plane.

I just don't like sharing the particle source publicly, especially in mixed company,,,

but for my suspect, it wasn't a factory or industrial, he was exposed while wearing a tie... probably everyday for years

EVickiW

************FLYJACK wrote

I am not sure what Unsolved Mysteries did to Flo, but they made me wear a flower in my hair. Then the director and crew took my sisters and myself out for dinner and drinks. ;)

My post was a attempt at showing that each witness has a different perspective and the sketches are not an end all, be all, conclusion.

Not all witnesses are equal -

... under triple hypnosis, that is.

The blame falls not on you or on Florence but on all those
beauro-forensic Managers of managers of Wage Earner
Technicians with 50 page memos on "how to screw in a light
bulb" ...

BTW - VERY IMPORTANT !!!!!

40 & 60 WATT INCANDESCENT LIGHT BULBS WILL BE ILLEGAL
AFTER JAN 1 2014 - ITS O'BAMA BULB CARE! GO OUT AND BUY
EVERY LIGHT BULB ON THE SHELF .... NOW NOW NOW!

:S:S:S

I couldn't down load the image but I will attach the one I am referencing. I believe this was on a program that hired their own sketch artist. The staff got really put out with the guy as he did NOT seem to be listening to them

Florence was trying to describe an abnomality of the hair line - little peaks. The artist could think NOTHING but Widow peak - the witness were put completely out and that is the last interview Tina and Florence participated in - due to the problems that occured and what was aired. Now this may not be the composite you posted but it is the one I am referrencing. If this is not the artist rendention you are referring to please let me know.

Note I said Artist Rendention not Forensic artist. Florence was very upset and so was the crew. Seems this may have been the time they were trying to pin the crime on Mayfield and so the composite was made to look more like Mayfield.

It was never widely published because there WAS no peak like the one the artist did & used on the program.
What Florence was trying to describe was little peaks - an irregularity in the hair line...the artist called it a widows peak and I do NOT think the crew EVER did another program after that one. The program was TOO privatized to publicize a specific suspect. All of them were dismayed at the composite used. In other words the crew felt discredited by the program.

RobertMBlevins

One of the first things you will have to establish about your suspect is availability at the time of the crime. In other words, you could have all the circumstantial evidence in the world, but without some placement, or opportunity to do the crime, it's a tough sell.

EXAMPLE: Let's say you run up a bunch of evidence on a suspect, but then after interviewing friends and family of the suspect you discover without a doubt they were all together eating Thanksgiving, etc.

Yes...sooner or later you will have to begin exploring the friends/family/other possible witness angles.

Georger says in part:

'40 & 60 WATT INCANDESCENT LIGHT BULBS WILL BE ILLEGAL
AFTER JAN 1 2014 - ITS O'BAMA BULB CARE! GO OUT AND BUY
EVERY LIGHT BULB ON THE SHELF .... NOW NOW NOW!'

I mostly switched to EE bulbs a while ago. Incandescents are so...well...Edison and all. :)

... and we were having such a good time here ...

... back to scheduled Blevins Programming under Blevins Care! ...

:S

skyjack71

I couldn't down load the image but I will attach the one I am referencing. I believe this was on a program that hired their own sketch artist. The staff got really put out with the guy as he did NOT seem to be listening to them

Florence was trying to describe an abnomality of the hair line - little peaks. The artist could think NOTHING but Widow peak - the witness were put completely out and that is the last interview Tina and Florence participated in - due to the problems that occured and what was aired. Now this may not be the composite you posted but it is the one I am referrencing. If this is not the artist rendention you are referring to please let me know.

Note I said Artist Rendention not Forensic artist. Florence was very upset and so was the crew. Seems this may have been the time they were trying to pin the crime on Mayfield and so the composite was made to look more like Mayfield.

It was never widely published because there WAS no peak like the one the artist did & used on the program.
What Florence was trying to describe was little peaks - an irregularity in the hair line...the artist called it a widows peak and I do NOT think the crew EVER did another program after that one. The program was TOO privatized to publicize a specific suspect. All of them were dismayed at the composite used. In other words the crew felt discredited by the program.

Yes Jo. That is the sketch. However, I remember the episode and Florence stared at the sketch with a solemn look on her face when it was shown. She said something similar to...That is him, that is the guy. If the sketch did not look like what she was trying to depict,, why was she so adamant about confirming the artists rendition? Unfortunately the episode was pulled from YouTube.

smokin99

This married father of two has been missing since Dec 1971 along with his plane...... AND even though the description is interesting - I'm not trying to connect this guy to Cooper - just another post showing that it's not impossible for bodies and planes or parachutes to disappear.

http://www.thompsoncitizen.net/article/20121207/THOMPSON0107/312079998/-1/thompson/the-case-of-the-missing-aviator-winnipeg-engineer-jim-macdonald

True...there have been prominent ones with extensive searches as well. In October 1972, US House Majority Leader Hale Boggs (and father of ABC's Cokie Roberts) and representative Nick Begich (father of the current Alaska senator) disappeared on a flight from Anchroage to Juneau. Despite Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard searches for nearly six weeks, nothing was ever found.

MarkBennett

***I am not sure what Unsolved Mysteries did to Flo, but they made me wear a flower in my hair. Then the director and crew took my sisters and myself out for dinner and drinks. ;)

They MADE you wear a flower in your hair????I thought you were making a fashion statement!

When in Hawaii, do as the Hawaiian's do. :o

RobertMBlevins

One of the first things you will have to establish about your suspect is availability at the time of the crime. In other words, you could have all the circumstantial evidence in the world, but without some placement, or opportunity to do the crime, it's a tough sell.

EXAMPLE: Let's say you run up a bunch of evidence on a suspect, but then after interviewing friends and family of the suspect you discover without a doubt they were all together eating Thanksgiving, etc.

Yes...sooner or later you will have to begin exploring the friends/family/other possible witness angles.

Thanksgiving at that time in Nov is a US only date,,, a foreigner would not recognize it,

Don't you think a personal document with fingerprints and possible DNA would work. after this amount of time has passed that is all we can do, . I have tried to track him back in the 1970-72 time frame and I just can't confirm anything,, too much time has passed. Everyone is dead. His culture was primarily french... I have spent hours and hours translating french documents..

I do have copies of his handwriting in english and in french. My understanding is that the hijacker left no handwriting,,,

RobertMBlevins

***This married father of two has been missing since Dec 1971 along with his plane...... AND even though the description is interesting - I'm not trying to connect this guy to Cooper - just another post showing that it's not impossible for bodies and planes or parachutes to disappear.

Checking the articles, I think it's obvious why they never found him and perhaps what happened. It was -30 degrees Celsius on takeoff and there are several just HUGE lakes between the Thompson airport and Winnepeg.

Possible cause of crash: Icing.

Possible location of aircraft: Bottom of one of the lakes.

Well, heck, all of us can't be clairvoyant forensic aviation experts.

lol....as duly noted in my intro....my point is here's another guy been missing for 40 years with no trace.......and your point is....? :)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

RobertMBlevins

***This married father of two has been missing since Dec 1971 along with his plane...... AND even though the description is interesting - I'm not trying to connect this guy to Cooper - just another post showing that it's not impossible for bodies and planes or parachutes to disappear.

Checking the articles, I think it's obvious why they never found him and perhaps what happened. It was -30 degrees Celsius on takeoff and there are several just HUGE lakes between the Thompson airport and Winnepeg.

Possible cause of crash: Icing.

Possible location of aircraft: Bottom of one of the lakes.

Why use Occam logic when a conspiracy theory is possible?

Bottom of a lake is so less interesting than the dark side of the moon.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

MarkBennett

True...there have been prominent ones with extensive searches as well. In October 1972, US House Majority Leader Hale Boggs (and father of ABC's Cokie Roberts) and representative Nick Begich (father of the current Alaska senator) disappeared on a flight from Anchroage to Juneau. Despite Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard searches for nearly six weeks, nothing was ever found.

Let me add some comments to Smokin and Mark's citations then I have my own personal story to add.

The aircraft missing in Canada is probably in a small lake between its point of departure and it destination. That area of Canada seems to have been mostly small lake country in 1971. If the pilot had an engine problem at night, he would not be able to select a suitable landing place. He would just have to take what showed in his landing lights as he came down. That area of Canada is basically unpopulated and, if he is ever found, it will probably be by pure chance.

The Boggs aircraft is probably in the glacier, I forget its name, near where it was last reported. There is a chance that aircraft will eventually come out of the ice. Other aircraft in both Alaska and South America have emerged from glaciers after being missing for more than 50 years.

My own personal story involves a politically prominent individual who, the day after returning from a US Government trade mission, got into his private aircraft and headed to Dallas, TX to visit his friend whose name was either Neiman or Marcus (they founded the famous Neiman-Marcus Department Store in Dallas and only one was alive at that point). Late in the day, Neiman or Marcus, called the fellows home and asked if he was still coming to Dallas. Since the individual had left home early that morning, this was the first indication that an accident had occurred.

The resulting search was the fourth largest search in the 48 contiguous states at that point. They didn't find a thing. About nine months later, the wreckage was found under heavy foliage on the side of a hill by a forestry survey crew. It appeared that the aircraft had exploded under the foliage and didn't do enough damage to the top of the foliage for air searchers to notice.

This fellow was a genuinely good guy who made sure that teenage airport bums, such as myself, got a ride in his airplane from time to time.

Robert99

FLYJACK

***One of the first things you will have to establish about your suspect is availability at the time of the crime. In other words, you could have all the circumstantial evidence in the world, but without some placement, or opportunity to do the crime, it's a tough sell.

Thanksgiving at that time in Nov is a US only date,,, a foreigner would not recognize it,

Don't you think a personal document with fingerprints and possible DNA would work. after this amount of time has passed that is all we can do, . I have tried to track him back in the 1970-72 time frame and I just can't confirm anything,, too much time has passed. Everyone is dead. His culture was primarily french... I have spent hours and hours translating french documents..

I do have copies of his handwriting in english and in french. My understanding is that the hijacker left no handwriting,,,

Some people put a lot of stock in indirect witness statements (meaning someone not a direct witness to the hijacking) because that is a high proportion of what they have. Unfortunately, that leads to stuff like wigs, and comics on the wall, different people claiming that their guy owned a tie clasp just like Cooper's, and other anecdotal stories that are unable to be proven (or not).

If you have fingerprints and dna, and you also have the coincidental stuff, why not just take it to the FBI? Unless I'm missing something, that would be the ultimate verification.

Yes I know the various issues with the dna and fingerprint evidence that some have brought up, but short of pulling a twenty or other tangible evidence out of his safety deposit box there is no other way that is not circumstantial.