47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Blevins: You say

"I'm not sure what this all means, but it sounds interesting. Especially if the FBI ever finds those cigarette butts they *allegedly* lost. In any case, if the Seattle FBI has a partial profile from the tie it still presents possibilities."

I say the FBI needs to get the DNA from the four letter sent to the newspapers after the DB Caper, the DNA from under the stamps/envelope flaps and not only compare with Sheridan Peterson's DNA (which they have) but do the 23 test that 377 talks about above for hair and eye color predictions. The cigarette butts can be lost but the four letters are in the FBI files. It is the last evidence remaining that the FBI has yet to examine. FBI just send the four letters to your Quantico Lab and get the DNA for the comparison. I truly believe they will find a match and this whole mystery will be solved

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

I got the impression to do so might be dangerous as there seemed to be connections with the East Coast and West Coast....... Why I steer away from this - because it frightens me!

Now I have NO fear!

As in: East Coast (Dvorak) and West Coast (Myers)...

"Teddy is the Devil". Duane was trained by, and

served with ... "Fast Eddy" aka "The Handlebar".

And KC and Geestman no doubt knew them all!

What goes around, comes around.

All known to the sister: Ruth "The Tooth" Margarine.

The Butter Girls!

B|

Georger - WHY do YOU do these things. I know the Devil made YOU do IT, but WHO is the devils MASTER?

Whenever I disclose things (vaguely) that I hold ratherly tightly less I be made fun of, HERE come GEORGER with his whippets. WHY?

I will NOTE you have done this before - WHAT do you KNOW you do not want anyone to KNOW?

I have noted this about your posts almost from day one and at first just thought it was how your mind worked. AS time goes on - I even think you are a PLANT in this thread to distract and redirect anyone who might be presenting a piece of the puzzle - NO ONE wants known.

YOU CLAIM to know a lot, but you never have said much in your posts of substance unless it is about the money and technical things. Believe me I am NOT the only person who has noted this. A lot of your posting have been trivial spoofs and distractions - such as when you go on and on about Blevins.

It is time for Jerry W to explain what his interest in Cooper is!
Like myself you are protective of Tina and of certain information and most just think you are genius who is interested in Cooper. YOUR interest goes much much further than what is known!

Senario!
Perhaps it is your sworn duty to keep certain information out of the thread and from the public eye. Perhaps you are just a retired Federal Employee who likes to keep his hand in the Cookie Jar.....!

:o:)

You keep a very visible persona in this thread, but when it comes to things like the River Experiments and the Symposium - you are invisible. Does anyone know what you actually look like? Has anyone on this thread actually ever met you?

HAS anyone on this THREAD ever seen a picture of Jerry (Georger as he like to refer to himself) and is there even a picture of him on the university site. Does Jerry W really exist or is he just words on a thread?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

There is a serious error in the site regarding the date of the skyjacking - but ALL of you who care should read this inspiring story about Bill - Our 727 Co-pilot.

I knew parts of the story, but I did NOT know he had also fought a war against throat cancer.

http://minnesotatrinews.blogspot.com/2009/11/very-special-man.html

Jo wrote

I have noted this about your posts almost from day one and at first just thought it was how your mind worked. AS time goes on - I even think you are a PLANT in this thread to distract and redirect anyone who might be presenting a piece of the puzzle - NO ONE wants known.

HAS anyone on this THREAD ever seen a picture of Jerry (Georger as he like to refer to himself) and is there even a picture of him on the university site. Does Jerry W really exist or is he just words on a thread?

Jo,

Stop your paranoid speculation about Georger. He's not a plant. He's not FBI CIA or MIB. He's a real person. He'd like to see the mystery solved as would the FBI and everyone else you accuse of covering up.

Sometimes his posts are goofy or mean and sometimes they are insightful and show the keen intellect and scientific talent that he brings to the forum.

To think that there is a big conspiratorial effort to hide the real Norjack evidence is lunacy. You blame this "conspiracy" for your inability to prove that Duane was Cooper. The FBI isn't to blame for your failure. They want the case solved. Georger does too. So do I.

You want it solved but only one way.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

There is a serious error in the site regarding the date of the skyjacking - but ALL of you who care should read this inspiring story about Bill - Our 727 Co-pilot.

I knew parts of the story, but I did NOT know he had also fought a war against throat cancer.

I saw this article a while back. It's one of the reasons I got angry with BK when he claimed that Rataczak was an accomplice in the hijacking.

Wow!!! What a guy. I'll never refer to him as "Rat" again.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I saw this article a while back. It's one of the reasons I got angry with BK when he claimed that Rataczak was an accomplice in the hijacking.

Wow!!! What a guy. I'll never refer to him as "Rat" again.

BR gave a talk in Sept 012 at the Bloomington MN
NWA Hist Center on his DB Cooper experience. A DVD
of that talk is available from NWA Hist Center. A Bill
Johnson article in the Fall issue of NWA 'Reflections'
gave highlights of Rataczak's talk. Two points stood
out, quoting:

"The FBI says Cooper had a real bomb: eight sticks
of dynamite with wires, batteries, etc. He apparently
threw it out when he jumped. No sign of the bomb was
found by authorities in Reno."

and

"There’s been a lot of talk, some recently, about
former purser Ken Christiansen being D. B. Cooper.
He was fully vetted by the F.B.I., who determined he
was not a person of interest."

Blevins you say:

"Unless you can offer proof that he was indeed in the US on 11/24/1971 I would give it up. Seriously."

I saY, that is the reason the FBI needs to compare the DNA from Sheridan with that of the DNA under the stamps/envelope flaps of the four letters to the newspapers following the DB Caper. That would prove that Sheridan was in the Portland area and not in Nepal where he claimed to be with his perfect alibi. Remember, he fits the descriptions of DB better than any other candidate including the olive complextion. His height was between 6 and 6 ft 1 in unlike Christansen who was too short at 5 ft 8 in and white skin.

We need to get the DNA from under the stamps/envelope flaps to quickly solve the crime and mystery of DB Cooper. Did Sheridan have a "Grudge"? Just read his book and you can find all the grudge it would take. Remember he is a very clever and skilled guy that would find any clever way he could to say he was not DB.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

out, quoting:

and

After a fast visit to the NWA History Centre, it appears that a $20 membership is necessary to view the NWA Reflections newsletter and to buy items from the Centre.

Is the above correct Georger?

Robert99

out, quoting:

and

After a fast visit to the NWA History Centre, it appears that a $20 membership is necessary to view the NWA Reflections newsletter and to buy items from the Centre.

Robert99

I had no problem viewing them?

http://www.nwahistory.org/newsletter.htm
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

out, quoting:

and

Robert99

I don't have any trouble getting to the newsletter page, but I still can't open individual newsletters. And I did install the Adobe reader on that page just to make sure I had the right version.

Maybe I need to send my e-mail address to the NWA e-mail address shown on that page.

Robert99

out, quoting:

and

Robert99

I don't have any trouble getting to the newsletter page, but I still can't open individual newsletters. And I did install the Adobe reader on that page just to make sure I had the right version.

Maybe I need to send my e-mail address to the NWA e-mail address shown on that page.

Robert99

The pdf is too large to post here with a limit of 300k
here at Deadzone.

I see RMB has had another personality shift and is
now doubting the article exists at all!

So here is a word doc of the article ... I can send you the pdf privately if you like?

Techytalk: If you see the articles page on the NWAH
website, you should see a serie of tabs for their article
archive. Click the tab that says "2012". You should
now see all four 2012 newsletters - Spring-Winter.
Click the Fall tab which covers BR's talk in Sept. That
should open the Fall 2012 issue for you.

Otherwise I can send you the whole pdf if you like.

Several of our old Boeing guys were at this talk and
met R personally. I guess R was very forthcoming and
open during the question period. He still maintains
the bulk of the FBI believes the bomb was real vs.
Himm's book version. R' always makes it clear they
weren't taking chances in any event and 'if I could
have gotten to Cooper I would have killed him...'

I sent along questions which BR answered.

A nice guy!

BTW BR's military service has hardly been mentioned
here. He spent about six years in the USAF ...

Supposed quote from an NWA History Center newsletter:

'There’s been a lot of talk, some recently, about former purser Ken Christiansen being D. B. Cooper. He was fully vetted by the F.B.I., who determined he was not a person of interest...'

And WHO at the Seattle FBI supposedly said this to them?

I did not see this quote about Christiansen in the Fall issue, the one with Rataczak appearing to speak at the 'Hijacking!' special. (Or in any of their OTHER newsletters) This newsletter can be viewed (as long as you have Adobe Reader) by going to the link, selecting 'December 2012,' and then using the dropdown menu on it to pick 'Fall' newsletter.

Bruce Kitt, the President of the the NWA History Center, (and producer of the newsletter) told a different story to Decoded, admitting on-air that Christiansen could have easily slipped through the cracks. You can review that episode HERE at YouTube. See Kitt's comments at the 21:10 mark on the video.

DID see this interesting quote from Rataczak regarding Tina Mucklow:

'Stewardess Tina Mucklow had the unenviable job of sitting with D. B. Cooper in the 727’s empty cabin, relaying his commands up front, as Capt. Bill Scott, Rataczak and Second Officer Harold Anderson guided their plane southward from Seattle.

“She flew a couple of more years,” Rataczak recalls, and then she entered a Roman Catholic convent of cloistered Carmelite nuns in Oregon. I tried to contact her there without success. After she left the convent years later, I tracked her down."

“I talk with her now and then but seldom about the Cooper episode. That’s a closed book. I know where she lives but I gave her my word I’d never tell. She was terrific on that flight. She never lost her composure. She is a wonderful lady...”

I sent NWA History Center a copy of the report on KC that was done for the Seattle FBI recently.

Aha...I see that the NWA newsletter does say this about Christiansen, after all. I must have missed it and I blame it on the fact I was on my first cup of coffee. :)
However...Bruce Kitt has already gone on record about Christiansen, and the Seattle FBI has not 'fully vetted' Christiansen. THEY say they have never investigated him. I think that quote is strictly the opinion of the writer.

I can see where NWA might be a bit embarrassed about having a former employee named as a suspect in the hijacking...:S

... whatever ...

:o:D:D:D

'Fully vetted?' The writer of the newsletter article does not say HOW he came to this conclusion. No source from the FBI is quoted. If the writer had one, he would have mentioned it. It's an assumption. Maybe after he sees the report he will have second thoughts. :)

The way I read the article, it is Rataczak who provided the assessment of Kenny......
as in...."Here are a few little-known-facts Rataczak provided to his audience, often spiced with a bit of wry humor."......In other words, seems like the writer is writing what Rataczak said. Ergo, Rataczak is the source. Whenever you interview Ratczak, maybe you could ask him where he got it from.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

'Fully vetted?' The writer of the newsletter article does not say HOW he came to this conclusion. No source from the FBI is quoted. If the writer had one, he would have mentioned it. It's an assumption.

Blevins, The newsletter writer is not trying to make a legal case. He is just passing along information in what is, at best, a casual and informal manner.

Did the writer need to cite references for the statements about Tina or for Anderson's conversations with the ground refueling people?

It is YOUR assumption that the newsletter writer is making an assumption.

Robert99

'Fully vetted?' The writer of the newsletter article does not say HOW he came to this conclusion. No source from the FBI is quoted. If the writer had one, he would have mentioned it. It's an assumption. Maybe after he sees the report he will have second thoughts. :)

The way I read the article, it is Rataczak who provided the assessment of Kenny......
as in...."Here are a few little-known-facts Rataczak provided to his audience, often spiced with a bit of wry humor."......In other words, seems like the writer is writing what Rataczak said. Ergo, Rataczak is the source. Whenever you interview Ratczak, maybe you could ask him where he got it from.

This, is ridiculous!

Who gives a shit what Bkevins understands or doesnt
understands etc etc etc etc etc... believes or doesnt
believe etc etc etc etc etc... here at Blevins Day Care.

No good deed goes unpunished here.
Its over.

Or at Cooper Sleuth Day Care Zone either.

This, is ridiculous!

Who gives a shit what Bkevins understands or doesnt understands etc etc etc etc etc... believes or doesnt believe etc etc etc etc etc... here at Blevins Day Care.

No good deed goes unpunished here.
Its over.

Or at Cooper Sleuth Day Care Zone either.

Georger: Stop with the Drama Queen stuff, please. Whether it was Rataczak who said Kenny had been 'fully vetted' (and then dismissed as a suspect) or the writer of the article, it doesn't matter much. The truth is that both those statements are inaccurate...and I provided a link to the video where the head of NWA History (publishers of the newsletter) verifies what we claimed about Kenny and whether he would be recognized.

Look, when people make statements that broad about a suspect, of course I'm going to challenge them, especially if I have something on record to present.

Besides...it's well known that Rataczak believes the hijacker died in the jump anyway. He said so in Blast, as well as in mulitple articles with the media over the years. Do you really believe Rataczak is going to stand up there in front of NWA folks and say that he believes a former employee was Cooper? Of course not, and I wouldn't expect him to.

But the fact remains that no matter WHAT was quoted in that newsletter, I have two FBI agents in Seattle who say Kenny has NOT been investigated, nor has he been dismissed. Neither have they done the DNA test on his brother's DNA sample to compare to the tie. I asked Agent Gutt that specifically. Those are facts. If anyone wants to contact the Seattle FBI and get a new update, go ahead. Until then, I will take the word of the agents over a statement in a newsletter.

Here is one of the emails, in its entirety:

Hello Robert:

The D.B. Cooper investigation remains open and has not been solved. Accordingly, the FBI does not have definitive proof that Kenneth Peter Christiansen was NOT the skyjacker D.B. Cooper. Your understanding that “the Bureau’s official position is that he was not the guy” is incorrect; no one has been officially ruled out unless and until the case is solved. There are other individuals currently believed to be more viable suspects, but no one has been officially ruled out.

Regards, Fred

Special Agent Frederick C. Gutt
FBI, Seattle

That is evidence on the FBI's viewpoint concerning KC. No need to get excited about it because there is also ANOTHER fact in play:

I can't prove that Ken Christiansen was the hijacker.

Stop with the Drama Queen stuff ?????????

And you call me a Drama Queen? !:S

It seems to me YOU are the one making DRAMA!

You "demanded proof" the NWAH article even existed!
And you now bring up DRAMA QUEEN?

Your nice rational guy act didn't even last a week.
Unless someone new is posting, again ?

Get a life Bozo.

The FBI is telling you correctly: KC has not been eliminated as a suspect.

Neither has Duane Weber.
Neither has LD Cooper
Neither has Sheridan Peterson.
Neither have countless others who were about that age, but were never investigated.

Until they identify the hijacker or have proof any of those people were not involved, they can not be eliminated.

So, your email from the FBI really doesn't say anything one way or the other.

Here is one of the emails, in its entirety:

Hello Robert:

The D.B. Cooper investigation remains open and has not been solved. Accordingly, the FBI does not have definitive proof that Kenneth Peter Christiansen was NOT the skyjacker D.B. Cooper. Your understanding that “the Bureau’s official position is that he was not the guy” is incorrect; no one has been officially ruled out unless and until the case is solved. There are other individuals currently believed to be more viable suspects, but no one has been officially ruled out.

Regards, Fred

Special Agent Frederick C. Gutt
FBI, Seattle

Well, That email could be taken a lot of ways. The letter I received in 1998 only ruled Weber out on prints - but then they do NOT know if they have Cooper's prints per the grapevine.

B|NO one has been OFFICIALLY ruled out! That is a STRANGE statement.

The Bomb:
All of us know Tina desribed the battery the size of her arm (we do not know what portion of her arm she was referring to). Now per BR (I sure like the intials better than referring to him as Rat) state it was several batteries.

Remember it was only a couple of yrs ago since I put BR intouch with Tina - I have copies of the E-mails that make this clear.

BR has had a few TOUGH yrs and I can personally vouch as to how the drugs can dull the memory.
The question the statement made contributed to BK is. IS this BR's story and IS this what was told to the FBI in 1971 or is this all a writer taking privileges he should not take in an unclosed case.

BR did not see the bomb - only Tina saw the Bomb.

Sorry I brought the 1st article to the attention of the thread. I do NOT want to see his privacy invaded any more than it has already been.

Think about how some of you twist my words - especially Robert99 for example.

Neither has Duane Weber.
Neither has LD Cooper
Neither have countless others who were about that age, but were never investigated.

Until they identify the hijacker or have proof any of those people were not involved, they can not be eliminated.

I read it the same - totally neutral. Now for some of
the rest of the story.

Contrary to some myth, NWA had procedures in place
in the event of a hijacking. Employees had had
training - long term employees repeated training.

Following the hijacking a number of people said they
did not think 'the behavior of hijacker' had shown an
awareness of, or did anything to defeat, specific
procedures which any NWA employee would have been
aware of, and knew kicked in in the event of a
hijacking!

One member of the crew said in this context,
paraphrasing:

'Bull shit! That guy didn't know anything about what
we were doing or why - without our constant help he
would have been out of luck and we might have been
blown up.' The crew member cited a list of examples.

Not that anyone here cares about facts as they
operate in their void of me-ism -

:o:D

Think about how some of you twist my words - especially Robert99 for example.

Jo, You twist your own words. I simply point that out to you. I would never be able to dream up some of the stories you put out.

Robert99

Robbie Robert,

I do NOT dream anything up. I write what I was told, what I saw, recite my memory of conversations with others over the yrs and 98 % of it is documented or recorded.

Be if for sure - I don't do what other do and miss quote the facts of the case - such as there were several batteries. If that is true than - the FBI has lied to the public since DAY ONE!

YOU and only YOU seem to have a hard time with - facts. Jo has talked to lot of people in the last 17 yrs. Individuals others have coveted a conversation with such as the co-pilot and there was more than one conversation.

I am the one who put the co-pilot intouch with Tina - I have the emails to prove it.

I do NOT see U Robert99 making any productive posts about any suspect or the case.
Do you just hang out in the DZ and make negative comments about suspects or any investigation anyone attempts to do.

WHAT do you DO OUTSIDE of the thread to find the truth?

I am trying to figure out how I can financially make another trip to WA. This time with specific goals and confront the FBI with actual paper work and files they seem to deny. There is NO reason the FBI should conceal any arrest records Weber had - especially when they have to do with WA, OR and ID. Perhaps they did NOT know what they were looking for.

You are the one who takes words and things individual post and then YOU read into it what you want. Then YOU make an issue out of it. You repeat things until you convince others I made the statement - but the original post stands and cleary states I was telling a story told to by another individual. I do NOT believe everything I hear!

Neither has Duane Weber.
Neither has LD Cooper

You're right. Except for Weber, whom they investigated and officially dismissed years ago. Kind of makes you wonder what they're doing up there in Seattle lately on the case. I think they got burned pretty hard on the Marla Fable and don't know which way to turn anymore. One thing's for sure, they haven't gone public on anything much since that time. :)

Certainly not as public as you are!

Kind of makes you wonder what they're doing up there
in Adventure Books sci-fi ufo News Action Fable News
Day Care, with so much time to burn and so much
unemployment elsewhere!! What's your secret? Rich
uncle?

Neither has Duane Weber.
Neither has LD Cooper

You're right. Except for Weber, whom they investigated and officially dismissed years ago. Kind of makes you wonder what they're doing up there in Seattle lately on the case. I think they got burned pretty hard on the Marla Fable and don't know which way to turn anymore. One thing's for sure, they haven't gone public on anything much since that time. :)

THERE U go again! SHALL I have the letter sent to me by the FBI put in a format I can post.

I have quoted that letter.
Weber was dismissed by fingerprints ONLY in 1998! Prints they do NOT know are Coopers!

Since the date of the letter they have INVESTIGATE more about WEBER! THEY obtained the DNA in 2003 - yrs later, but did NOT test it until 2007. SO why spend money for DNA so many yrs later if indeed the prints alone ruled him out. I have RECEIVE NO NOTIFICATION the DNA did NOT match unless you want to count
CARRs statements in a public forum in 2007...one he abused by claiming credit for certain things introduced by the thread.

If his OPINION was official I should have received an OFFICIAL letter as I did on the prints. NONE was forthcoming because the DNA is compromised and incomplete. Carr did NOT follow protocol and made claims he could not back-up with official documents. The DNA was inconclusive - does NOT rule Weber out or in.

THE FBI has NEVER official ruled Weber out! They have basically little work with. THE FBI ignored certain records regarding WEBER in WA and it has taken 17yrs to find things the FBI ignored.

I always said find Ed Horan and you will find the background of Weber. What IF I have managed to locate information on him and what if he also started to use another name in 1962 running form his past. Perhaps he lived out his life like Weber did - in a very normal fashion.

They BOTH had a past. WHAT was their past individually which connected the two men. There is ONLY one man alive right now that stands in the way of that infomation coming forth...he is a very rich and powerful man and YOU know who he is....connected to Unions, Presidents and many powerful people. WHY and HOW did he knowingly hire ex-cons and provide them with a way to make a living and gave many of them NEW lives?

Edit: Georger, if you are going to quote sources from NWA...you need to provide a SOURCE, not just your keyboard.

Robert,

You always ask for a source, and yet you claim you know what the FBI thinks with no sources.

The FBI does not know if they have DB Cooper's fingerprints or DNA. So, how can you say they've disqualified Weber. Do you have a source for that?

And, you may not agree with Marla's story, but how do you know what the FBI thinks of it? They already knew there was no finger print match before Marla went public. So, why do you think their opinion on Marla's story has changed?

I don't recall any FBI statements definitively ruling out any of the main suspects. Do you have sources for those?

Jo: The file on Weber at the Seattle FBI is as fat as a goose. He was officially dismissed, yes. I didn't say they were right about it. I just don't know if Weber was the hijacker any more than I know whether it was Christiansen.

Blevins - that file is fat because MOST of it I provided! Also DUANE had an extensive background. Something other suspects did not have.

I expect that no other suspect that has been considered had a fraction of the criminal background Weber had.

If the FBI is using the DNA and the Prints - WEBER has NOT been officially dismissed. Who made the jump? Will his DNA match familia DNA of a guy who lived in the Washougal area - or perhaps Vickies father - a man who just went POOF!

Considering what I have recently found - the FBI missed a lot about WEBER! Hard to believe they could just let these 'little' things fly by them....and the only reason I consider OTHER POSSIBLITIES when I address my position to the authorities.

If indeed the FBI closed the file on WEBER then they better get ready for a hurricane in WA. I may be an old crippled woman, but I am not senile - not yet!

I will never ever forget CARR telling me NOT to come to WA because I could GET in trouble.
Why I went out there and did not notify the FBI I was there until I got ready to leave. I am fighting to get well enough and to sell somethings to go to WA one more time.

What some of you DO NOT know is there is another suspect and Duane and this suspect had a connection....a man Duane told me about. Remember my throwing a name out there I could only put sound alikes to and a names I threw out in the Tavern area and many times on this thread.

There is a creditable man in WA/OR who told me a story - when he told me the name I freaked (this has been only in the last few wks). He was bent on my remembering what he was telling me. I sent him lots of pictures, but never knew if he got them. I think he is not well - I could hardly understand some of his words. It seemed important I hear HIS story! I only called him for a specific question because I am trying to get back to WA. THIS man had NEVER shared his story with me before!

I learned about this man from DUANE WEBER!