47 47
quade

DB Cooper

BLEVINS: You are getting to be like BobKoss, too much posting of junk information to fit your book. You can not alter the facts about the description of DB Cooper. "Because I say so can not alter the facts" for both you and BobKoss. The three facts are:

KC was too short at 5 ft 8 in and DB was 6 ft 1 in. Now the second is his skin color is white and not olive like DB. Finally, his eyes are the wrong color.

So, to make dumb attempts to alter the facts just goes to show how poor your thinking really is and the resulting pity-full book which you should remove from the book sellers shelf. The FBI have not been looking further into Kenney Christensen with good reason. The three above facts totally rule KC out.

Give it up Blevins, you have been exposed!

Bob
sailshaw

Go to Geoff Gray's book. He was allowed by the FBI to review the witness descriptions on Cooper. These are from the post-hijacking interviews. Pages 91-92.

Surprise. The witnesses hardly agreed on anything. All three stews selected different profiles from the FBI's Face Identification Catalog. While some witnesses thought Cooper was maybe six to six one, Robert Gregory said he wasn't that tall, maybe five nine. Etc. There was even disagreement on the exact color of his suit and other details.

It's worth noting - Geoff Gray's book is a rambling
anecdotal concoction and only a sales device - like a
page of used car ads - AND, it was Gray who started
this whole KC flap, a fact you use when convenient
as proof of the validity of your own work ... on planet
Blevins ?

Make up your mind Rev. Blevs. Who are you today?
And which side of the track are you on this moment?
And which set of facts and versions and stories are
you selling this moment?

It is literally "you" who keeps coming here to tell
us, "we dont know who you are"! ? So who are you if
you arent who you were today and yesterday? Its
crazy.

There is no difference between you and Weber and
Knoss, based on actual performance.

You are on the downslope of your own concoction.
And you cant handle the truth or facts!

You admitted to the whole world last night you even
pester your neighbors with loud music at 4:00AM and
think that is some kind of joke and entitlement. !
That says it all.

I want to discuss Credibility and Risk for a moment.

It's a simple concept. If you lie about things you discovered during an investigation, and you are caught in those lies, there are consequences. If you accuse people of a crime, and name them publicly, you had better have your ducks in a row.

Here's an example: Bernard Wayne Geestman, AKA alleged accomplice, is not a lone wolf. He has children and other family in the Puget Sound area. No doubt some of them have either read the articles at Newsvine, seen my FB posts, read the book, or saw the show on History Channel. Who knows? Maybe even his son up in Woodinville.

In all of the time since these things have happened, Adventure Books of Seattle has not received even ONE message denying any of the allegations against Geestman from either he, or his family. Geestman himself requested six copies of the book, which I sent to him. Figures.

If any of these people wanted to, they could sue us for slander (spoken) or libel (print). They could take us to court and put us immediately into bankruptcy. Maybe even force us to pay them for decades. But none of them have ever made the slightest effort to do so, or to deny anything. The book continues to sell (modestly), the Decoded episode continues occasionally in reruns, which we even posted on our website. Not a peep. Not a sound. Not a protest. It's been a while now.

I wonder why that is? (*smiles*) Well, for one thing they'd have to prove that the allegations, the testimony given by outside witnesses, and the documentation are all lies. If they could prove even a portion of that, they could easily win their case. Their lawyer would tear us to shreds and we would be in debt for the remainder of our lives, and lose everything. Am I worried about this? NO.

Perhaps you should ask yourself why. Just a thought. ;)

Knoss' ridiculous story that involves a deep-seated psychological descent into madness? How can I be polite about this?

Don't think so. We deal in reality around here. Right or wrong, that's what we do.

I love playing that song, but whenever I do my neighbors get really pissed off. ;) It might help if I didn't keep reaching for the volume switch on the amp. After it gets past '4' they come to the door. It's embarassing.

Blevins, You are making an extremely bad assumption when you assume that the lack of legal action against you means that you are correct and everyone else is wrong.

Are you sure that you have enough assets to make a legal action worthwhile? My guess is that if KC were still alive and sued you, that he would walk out of the courthouse door with the title to your beloved Subaru, the title to any other real property that you may own, and Gayla would probably be on his arm.

Blevins, You are making an extremely bad assumption when you assume that the lack of legal action against you means that you are correct and everyone else is wrong.

Are you sure that you have enough assets to make a legal action worthwhile? My guess is that if KC were still alive and sued you, that he would walk out of the courthouse door with the title to your beloved Subaru, the title to any other real property that you may own, and Gayla would probably be on his arm.

My thoughts exactly! It boggles the mind and
exposes a real gap, in social responsibility. Not
to mention this word :credibility: which Blevins
keeps bringing up!

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

No, he is correct, since he wrote the book at the written request of KC et.al.

I also have a document saying you have several mental problems, it has been signed by many doctors with first names. If you would like a certified copy, please email me with a legal address and I will send you a true copy, why? because I said it was true, so it must be!

And what if I have papers from the State of Minnesota Board of Mental Health that state that I am of sound mind and able to make rational decisions? And I can go places by myself? What then smart guy? Huh? All the guys down there say I'm OK and shouldn't have go anymore. Except Jo. She wants me to stay because I'm a shit.

I think you are jealous Mr. Honey Badgerman. P.S. You have bad breath. I know, I know, you don't give a shit.

SELECTIVE SERVICE for Montana Drivers Manual | Montana ...
Apr 5, 2012 ... Young men who are at least 15 years of age and no older than 26 years of age are ... compliance with the federal Military Selective Service Act, 50 App. USC 453. .... Minnesota CDL Manual | Minnesota CDL Handbook ...

Greetings Everyone,

I received a hot lead from out of the blue last evening. A local author, Jayme Nimick, sent me a reminesce about her gradnfather, Stanley O Gilliam.

Mr. Gilliam was a test pilot for Beoing for many years and apparently was involved in the Boeing Company's tests of the aft stairs for parachute drops. He told his family, and Jayme, that he believes he had been contacted by DB Cooper just before the skyjacking, asking Gilliam about the stairs. Here is her account:

"My paternal grandfather Stanley O. Gilliam was a flight engineer for Boeing at the advent of commercial flight. He wrote portions of manuals still in use today. He served on test crews for the 707, 727, 737, and 747. When planes were purchased his crew would deliver the planes and stay to train foreign pilots. He met Moammar Gadhafi, who often tipped the Boeing crews with large amounts of cash, with which Grandpa paid off the mortgage on his downtown Puyallup home. He rented a house in Tokyo from Isoroku Yamamoto’s widow. Yamamoto was commander-in-chief and responsible for the attack on Pearl Harbor, the fabled source of the quote, “I fear that all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant.”

"Because of Grandma Eunice’s hoarding we have documentation of these implausible stories – flight logs, expense reports, even the rental agreement with Mrs. Yamamoto. Grandpa Stan gave us no reason to doubt him. He also taught each one of us to drive and always begin with a “pre-flight” check of the mirror positions. I loved my Grandpa.
A mere two weeks before his death I filmed him telling a story that he had kept in his vault of secrets.

"My memory is not sharp like my grandfather’s. This is why I write fiction. Here is my best recount:
In 1971 Grandpa Stan was part of a test in which the aft staircase of a 727 was opened in flight to allow for the emergency release of cargo. The data and test were to show that the door could safely be opened to allow for items of about 18″ to pass through.

"One day he was handed a phone by a man in his department, “Stan, he needs information from the aft staircase test…”

"For the next several minutes Grandpa answered specific questions relating to the test. The conversation struck him as odd from beginning to end. Placing the phone back in its cradle he turned to the man who had given him the phone – who was responsible for checking clearance – and asked to whom he had been speaking. The man turned white - he had been too distracted to clear the caller.
Grandpa turned white and swore at the man because he hadn’t asked for clearance either.

"Not long after, D.B. Cooper famously hijacked Flight 305 – a Boeing 727 – from our local airport and allegedly escaped through the aft staircase. 18″ is a reasonable width measurement of a man wearing a parachute. As well as easily wide enough for, say, a huge bag of money.

"My grandfather spent his life convinced that he was not only one of the few people to have carried on an extensive conversation with D.B. Cooper, he may have actually given him the knowledge necessary to complete his crime.

"Deeply ashamed, he kept the story from Boeing and the F.B.I. Saving it instead for a deathbed confession."

Ms. Nimick writes a blog, and this account can be found there:

http://formersuburbanmom.wordpress.com/2012/04/23/d-b-cooper-and-the-aft-staircase/

This dove-tails very nicely with the information 377 gave the DBC symposium last November, when he revealed that leaders of a natioanl skydiving organization were able to wrangle thousands of pages of documents out of Boeing concerning their test program on the aft stairs, including the metrics to fly the 727 as a jump platform.

"My grandfather spent his life convinced that he was not only one of the few people to have carried on an extensive conversation with D.B. Cooper, he may have actually given him the knowledge necessary to complete his crime."

I will give you 10,000 to 1 odds that the supposed caller was not "Cooper," but probably TOG who did the research on rear stairs tests. The statement was made by him that there were rumors of military dumps or even jumps but no good confirmation could be found at that time. The plane was quite new. I can certify this statement.

"My grandfather spent his life convinced that he was not only one of the few people to have carried on an extensive conversation with D.B. Cooper, he may have actually given him the knowledge necessary to complete his crime."

I will give you 10,000 to 1 odds that the supposed caller was not "Cooper," but probably TOG who did the research on rear stairs tests. The statement was made by him that there were rumors of military dumps or even jumps but no good confirmation could be found at that time. The plane was quite new. I can certify this statement.

and what or who is TOG ?

If Bob's story gets any bigger, they will have to expand the universe just to fit it in!

I see he has a new gig, "self certify" :o is that pump one or two sir B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I also have a document saying you have several mental problems, it has been signed by many doctors with first names. If you would like a certified copy, please email me with a legal address and I will send you a true copy, why? because I said it was true, so it must be!

And what if I have papers from the State of Minnesota Board of Mental Health that state that I am of sound mind and able to make rational decisions? And I can go places by myself? What then smart guy? Huh? All the guys down there say I'm OK and shouldn't have go anymore. Except Jo. She wants me to stay because I'm a shit.

I think you are jealous Mr. Honey Badgerman. P.S. You have bad breath. I know, I know, you don't give a shit.

SELECTIVE SERVICE for Montana Drivers Manual | Montana ...
Apr 5, 2012 ... Young men who are at least 15 years of age and no older than 26 years of age are ... compliance with the federal Military Selective Service Act, 50 App. USC 453. .... Minnesota CDL Manual | Minnesota CDL Handbook ...

sorry Bobby, you left out a lot of that statue!

SELECTIVE SERVICE
Young men who are at least 15 years of age and no older than 26 years of age are required to register incompliance with the federal Military Selective Service Act, 50 App. USC 453. An individual must be providedan opportunity to fulfill those registration requirements in conjunction with an application for an instructionpermit, basic driver license, CDL or Montana ID card. If under 18 years of age, but at least 15 years of age, anindividual must be provided an opportunity to be registered by the selective service system upon turning 18years of age. An individual will have the opportunity to register when filling out an application at a Montanadriver licensing exam station

Service Act, 50 App. USC 453

(a) An individual—
(1) who was born after December 31, 1959, and is or was required to register under section 3 of the Military Selective Service Act (50 App. U.S.C. 453); and
(2) who is not so registered or knowingly and willfully did not so register before the requirement terminated or became inapplicable to the individual,
shall be ineligible for appointment to a position in an Executive agency

I can have this certified by my lawyers with first names if needed B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Some more information on the aft stairs.

The skydiving and aviation expert who accompnaied me to Norman Hayden's place to inspect his parachute has emailed me to say that he knew Stan Gilliam very well.

"Knew him all my life," was his quote.

He also said that Gilliam knew more about the 727 than anyone else he ever met.

Small World Item: Stan Gilliam met his wife while working at Thun Field, in South Hill, WA. This is the same field where Ron and Pat Forman met Barb Dayton. It is also the airfield where I was introduced to the Cooper story in August 2008.

My thoughts exactly! It boggles the mind and
exposes a real gap, in social responsibility. Not
to mention this word :credibility: which Blevins
keeps bringing up!

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Georger, your comment makes not a whit of sense. What 'real gap in social responsibility' do you speak of? It was a legit investigation and some published results, not a paper on why Food Stamps and welfare payments should be eliminated, or how to round up the illegals and deport them all.

It's about a 40-year-old skyjacking case, and a possible suspect, nothing more.

And that tired cliche 'road to hell is paved with good intentions' stuff. This means WHAT exactly? I suggest you stop drawing from what your folks hammered on you when you were a teen. Next thing you know, you'll be going with the old 'If all of your friends jumped off a cliff, would you jump, too?' :S

I brought up credibility for a simple reason. It's important.

Blevins you are making things incredibly difficult for some reason. So lets start at ground zero ...

You say "we dont know who you are at all".

So, which one of you is speaking tonight? Who
was here last night? And the night before that
et cetera? How many of you are there?

Your tag line-
'When they finally discover the center of the
universe...a lot of people will be disappointed to find
they are not it.'

Robert99 says in part:

'Blevins, You are making an extremely bad assumption when you assume that the lack of legal action against you means that you are correct and everyone else is wrong.

Are you sure that you have enough assets to make a legal action worthwhile? My guess is that if KC were still alive and sued you, that he would walk out of the courthouse door with the title to your beloved Subaru, the title to any other real property that you may own, and Gayla would probably be on his arm...'

Blevins writes:

Look, that is a legit question and I'll try to answer. We've always wondered why either Geestman or his family haven't at least made a phone call to the office. Remember...we gave Bernie six copies of the book and I left him a number of business cards, and added a few more to the book order. His garbage move, where he called up his sister and asked her to retract all her testimony (this happened AFTER History Channel talked to him initially and just BEFORE they contacted Dawn) made us suspicious.

No, I am not rich. My family? Well, that's a different story I won't discuss in public. But the truth is that Geestman could easily stop us from publishing the book simply by contacting us and being reasonable. For example...answering a few questions for us, and if his answers check out, then I would pull the book. I don't WANT to name him if he isn't guility, but the truth is he LOOKS guilty because of his lies, his refusal to answer those questions, and his attempts to force his sister to change her story. (She didn't)

RN99 replies:

Two questions:

1. Why do you think Geestman or anyone else has to prove the time of day to you? You are the one making the allegations and you admit you cannot prove anything.

2. Why did you give Geestman six copies of your book? Do you think he is going to pass them to family and friends? How many of those copies do you think are in a lawyer's office at this point?

Blevins writes:

Put yourself in our shoes. What would you do? And the more time that goes by that they do nothing, the guiltier he looks. Helen Jones and her daughter are (IMHO) extremely reliable witnesses. Their reputations are solid, and both are lifelong residents of the Sumner, WA area. Jones was actually pissed off at me at first for even hinting that KC could be the hijacker. Later, she was able to offer up pretty good evidence. All I know is that the only one I've caught lying is Geestman, and all of those lies somehow relate to his possible involvement. His ex wife did a lot of dodging and weaving with me, too. So I keep going with the present theory until something changes.

I am still completely open to the idea that KC was not the hijacker and that Blast is simply a record of incredible coincidences. Forget the title of the book. That wasn't MY idea, it was Porteous', and I was against using the phrase '...the True Story of...'

RN99 replies:

Is there something in Washington State law that requires people to answer your questions honestly (except when under oath in legal proceedings) even when the subject is none of your business in the first place?

You have been doing plenty of "ducking and weaving" in your answers above. So you are "still completely open to the idea that KC was not the hijacker"? Really? That statement makes Knoss seem mentally compentent.

Blevins writes:

I only ask that people who suggest other suspects offer up a minimum of evidence, or things that can be legitimately explored. I did. Why can't they? Seems fair.

RN99 replies:

You seem to feel that everyone on this thread must name a suspect and then try to justify naming that individual.

It is very unlikely that the real name of D. B. Cooper is known, or will be known, to anyone on this thread until he is found.

It comes down to just being a case of people trying to sell books by naming individuals with the qualification "maybe he was Cooper, maybe he wasn't Cooper, who the hell knows".

If people went by your philosophy, Nixon would have served out his entire term and everyone would still believe the Warren Report was completely accurate.

By Warren Report I assume you are talking about
the Warren Report on the JFK assassination? Correct?

Are you now claiming the the JFK Warren Report is
wrong, flawed, a conspiracy?

What exactly are you claiming?

If people went by your philosophy, Nixon would have served out his entire term and everyone would still believe the Warren Report was completely accurate.

By Warren Report I assume you are talking about
the Warren Report on the JFK assassination? Correct?

Are you now claiming the the JFK Warren Report is
wrong, flawed, a conspiracy?

What exactly are you claiming?

No. I was talking about the Warren report about whether Gilligan was the REAL cause of the shipwreck of the SS Minnow. :S

Where have you been? There are at least a dozen books that question the results of the Warren report and the Kennedy assassination. My personal opinion? Well, I liked the movie JFK and thought maybe Oliver Stone got it right. But that's just an opinion.

So, after all this time more than a year, you admit
to being a Conspiracy Nut, and nothing more. Now
we know WHO YOU ARE! And I shouldnt be surprised.
It does seem everything youve done since surfacing
in the Cooper matrix, has been conspiracy based.
If not one conspiracy, then antoher ... with buzz
words CREDIBILITY and TRUTH key to your whole
operational style, and claims of people lying etc.

Well thats just fine. At least its now in the open and
we know.

Thanks for the information!

The skydiving and aviation expert who accompnaied me to Norman Hayden's place to inspect his parachute has emailed me to say that he knew Stan Gilliam very well.

"Knew him all my life," was his quote.

He also said that Gilliam knew more about the 727 than anyone else he ever met.

Small World Item: Stan Gilliam met his wife while working at Thun Field, in South Hill, WA. This is the same field where Ron and Pat Forman met Barb Dayton. It is also the airfield where I was introduced to the Cooper story in August 2008.

What was the approximate date of the unknown caller's inquiry on the stairs? Spring 1968?

"so the story remains.....who is DB Cooper? "

WRONG!! DB Cooper was an individual in the phone book who was mistakenly called. The story is, "Who was Dan Cooper?"

I certified that Duane Weber was using the alias Dan Cooper during the spring, summer and fall of 1968 in Bloomington, MN, while training for parachute jumping and hijacking a Northwest airliner. This is totally true. I personally observed many days of these activities.

'Or PRODUCE proof you had any connection to all of these things you claim. PHYSICAL proof not something you design or invent.'

Well, you could call TOG. He was the one who asked Duane about his names. He was standing and Duane and I were kneeling, exactly as I stated before. You won't accept anything no matter how solid the proof is, because you didn't write it.

You could call McCoy, but you refuse to do that. "Leave the poor man alone." Mac would surely tell you. Just the fact that you verified Duane at the apartments is proof enough. 6 weeks is baloney, 6 months is closer. Terry knows, ask him. Mike Barton will tell you all you want to know. You haven't even tried to follow up on anything I've told you. I really don't think you are looking for reality and I do not understand why. Are you a straw woman? Why?

This is illogical. A dog chasing it's tail, er tale. The only logical answer is that you are not who you claim to be, but are another failed agent attempting to fabricate more cover story. An official Mrs. Clean.

I've got a huge box full of Cooper facts we can dust off and hang on the wall, all of which in harmony will display a completely assembled puzzle of the Norjak Project. BUT, not one single teeny-weenie speck of any of it will be looked at by anybody. Seems mighty strange. Not because there is no interest, but because you all sing in harmony, off-key, to the same dredge tune. That is unnatural and obvious. We can conclude one thing. You do not want the truth. Or, from the movie, A few Good Men: "You can't handle the truth!"

I like this Certification idea. I think I'll start at the beginning of my notes and Certify each and every page and the date written. Then I'll get McCoy to do the same. He can proof it. OK, Mac?? Call me.

you seem to like all your idea's! the problem is they mean nothing! you fell completely off the STABLE chart.

just by the fact of nobody believing your story should tell you a lot, but you keep posting on like we believe? sorry you can certify all you want, doesn't change the fact that you are ill.

I noticed you glossed over the Selective Service Statue I posted, oops, I forgot, that's a known fact B|

you seem to like all your idea's! the problem is they mean nothing! you fell completely off the STABLE chart.

just by the fact of nobody believing your story should tell you a lot, but you keep posting on like we believe? sorry you can certify all you want, doesn't change the fact that you are ill.

I noticed you glossed over the Selective Service Statue I posted, oops, I forgot, that's a known fact B|

Badger Contained!

Minnesota had an automatic registration in 1958. Other states have since adopted the same system. You were REQUIRED to report to your county draftboard office within 30? days of your 15th birthday for an interview/questionaire. But since you know more than anyone else on the subject, you make more incorrect assumptions. 18 is the age for registration, but I did not have to register at 18, because I did the interview at 15. You will have a very hard time finding this, it is in the Minnesota statutes, just like Montana and all the other states that do the exact same thing. Bite me ya over-sized carnivourus yellow striped skunk with an attitude. You are yucky-icky. Still no mail. Do you copy your undone tasks onto your new to-do sheet at night, or in the morning? This is important. I think morning, correct?

I know the retired SA's believe. But even they are a little shocked at some of the realism. Like the attached pictures. They are a direct message from McCoy!

your sickness seems to be revolving around television, you show pics of Stallone, porn stars and Movie Producers?

Bob, nobody was forced to register at 15!

I don't have a "to-do sheet" this is all very simple and does not take up my life like it has yours! since not one person thinks you are telling the truth....why are you here?

Bob, all of us have trouble finding any truth from you, let alone some Minnesota Statue that is not there!

What was the approximate date of the unknown caller's inquiry on the stairs? Spring 1968?

The short answer is I don't know. The longer answer is that Jayme and her family seem to think that it was close enough in time to the Cooper skyjacking for the grandfather, Stan Gilliam, to make a connection between the phone call and the hijacking. Jayme is saying maybe months before the skyjacking, which would make it still 1971 and not 1968.

However, family discussions on the subject are now proceeding more robustly, and Jayme will have more to say on the subject in the near furture, I am sure. She made a video interview of her grandfather just before he passed away, and when that is reviewed I suspect more pertinent information will be forthcoming.

One interesting note to come forth so far is from a brother who remembers the grandfather recounting how the Mysterious Caller was very concerned about impacts on the passengers when the aft stairs were opened in flight.

By the way...from a CBS News poll:

'Most Americans still remain suspicious of the lone gunman conclusion of the Warren Commission Report and skeptical that the truth will ever be learned. Only one in 10 Americans believes that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. More than seven times as many think Oswald did not act alone.

Did Oswald act alone?
Yes
10%

No
76%

The same large majority of Americans believes there was an official government cover-up. By 74 percent to 13 percent, the public thinks there was an official cover-up to keep the public from learning the truth about the assassination...'

Well, I guess this means (according to your analysis) that 3/4 of Americans are 'conspiracy nuts'. B|

Doesn't matter.

The public also believes in ghosts, ufo's, and the
ressurection, while knowing full well the financial and
housing crisis will now not end in their lifetimes, and
the chance of their children living in poverty is better than 1 in 2 !

But fertile territory for a flimflam man peddling
Credibility & Truth.

The Chief Counsel of the Warren Commission was
a resident of Des Moines, Iowa who gave numerous
interviews after the fact. There have been numerous
forensic studies on the JFK Assassination with
numerous documentaries including a Nova series.
Sorry you missed out watching Oliver Stone and
writing pulp fiction.

Keep up the good work Rev Brother Blevins.

Georger: I'm beginning to understand WHY you got booted off the Citizens' Sleuth team...B| Gotta get control of those emotions.

That Blevins is the second or third time you
have published that falsehood, pulling my chain?

You dont have the facts, know the facts, and you
are the last person on Earth that ever will ... and
no point asking Tom Kaye - he doesnt know either!

I have told you before when you made this lie up
to read the thread, something you canot afford to
do!

So keep jerking people's chains. Its all you have.

BTW: it was you brought the Warren Commission
up, not me or anyone else. I guess you were pulling
everyone's chain about that too!

Can you do ANYTHING but try at pulling people's
chains?

Maybe its your chain that's being pulled?