47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Hi Everybody,

This just in from the folks who are looking for Earl Cossey's murderer. As you will see, they are busy on other fronts, too.

King County Sheriff’s Deputy Fired

Seattle: Jailed King County Sheriff’s deputy Darrion Holiwell was fired by Sheriff John Urquhart today.

Holiwell was arrested June 19, 2014 and subsequently charged with three felonies, including Promoting Prostitution, Theft, and drug dealing. He remains in the King County Jail in lieu of $150,000 bail.

“Darrion Holiwell violated his oath, the trust of his fellow deputies, and the trust of the citizens of King County”, said Sheriff Urquhart. “He does not deserve to be a police officer,” Urquhart added.

Holiwell has been on Administrative Leave since the investigation into his activities began in late April.

According to Sheriff Urquhart, the criminal investigation is continuing, both inside and outside the Sheriff's Office. Additional charges are possible, both for Holiwell and others. A parallel administrative investigation is on-going and involves several members of the Sheriff's Office.

By The Way: The new PIO for the KCSO is named DB Gates.
You just can't make this stuff up.

What does 377 think of this?

I have my DVR set to record anything related to "DB Cooper". This week it recorded a 2012 episode of "Pawn Stars", a show where people bring strange and unusual items to a Nevada pawn shop and the owners tell them what it is worth.

In this episode someone brought in a Cooper twenty. It was not Brian Ingram and he didn't say where he got it. It was a smaller bill and the serial number was not on it. It was supposedly verified because it was in the stack of money that Brian found.

Although the bill was sold wholesale and in not as good condition as the one that 377 bought, they offered $1800 for the bill and it was accepted. The pawn shop owner said this was an item he'd probably keep it for itself.

Another side note: Little messages about the item are posted on the bottom of the screen to tell the viewer about the item in general. In this one, they say "Duane Weber is considered a top suspect by his widow and the FBI".

MarkBennett

I have my DVR set to record anything related to "DB Cooper". This week it recorded a 2012 episode of "Pawn Stars", a show where people bring strange and unusual items to a Nevada pawn shop and the owners tell them what it is worth.

In this episode someone brought in a Cooper twenty. It was not Brian Ingram and he didn't say where he got it. It was a smaller bill and the serial number was not on it. It was supposedly verified because it was in the stack of money that Brian found.

Although the bill was sold wholesale and in not as good condition as the one that 377 bought, they offered $1800 for the bill and it was accepted. The pawn shop owner said this was an item he'd probably keep it for itself.

Another side note: Little messages about the item are posted on the bottom of the screen to tell the viewer about the item in general. In this one, they say "Duane Weber is considered a top suspect by his widow and the FBI".

I saw that Pawn Stars episode too - just chuckled. I'll bet a lot
of people called them over that twenty.

On the other hand, the Antique Archaeology American Pickers
have never had a Cooper twenty walk into their lives, yet. Who
knows! They may call on some guy some day only to find a box
of twenties in some barn ... In Florida! ? I love it! B|

Jo ...... HIDE THE TWENTIES! Mike Wolf is in your neck-o-
the-woods. :D:D:D

Are Cooper twenties being forged yet?

One guy who Bruce and Snowman researched was Don Burnworth, a United Airlines Captain who had an amazingly detailed knowledge of 727 systems. His photo looks quite close to the FBI sketches:

http://greygooseadventures.blogspot.com/2009/11/38-years-ago-northwest-airlines-flight.html***

I cant find anything verifying the claim that Burnworth had military parachuting experience, maybe Bruce knows.

Don Burnworth told me that he had no parachute training, no combat experience, and had never gone skydiving. He's one of those pilots that can't see the sense in leaving a plane when it's in sound mechanical, flying condition.

But DB sure looks like DBC, though.

Don was a strange interview. Clear-minded in one moment and swept into the ethers of the Vortex in the next. Plus, the family could be on Dr. Phil in a heart-beat.

Don is a lot like Kenny - he's got a real story to tell if one has the time to really dig into it. But it ain't skyjackin' Seven-Two-Sevens.

But Don may be the only guy to spend time in prison for Norjak. He spent 8 days in the San Mateo hooch and DB says that the FBI was trying to sweat-out a confession from him. But, in fact, he was there because of contempt of court citation for refusing to tell a family court judge where he had hidden his three kids. Wifey wanted to know and she was pissed. DB finally relented and got sprung. He had the kids stashed in Germany and they came home to SF in August '72.

The above Grey Goose account of DB is also weirder than bat shit crazy. GG has a wild story to tell and most of it didn't jive with DB's. Again, if I had a lot of time and money I could check it out.

georger

I saw that Pawn Stars episode too - just chuckled. I'll bet a lot
of people called them over that twenty.

On the other hand, the Antique Archaeology American Pickers
have never had a Cooper twenty walk into their lives, yet. Who
knows! They may call on some guy some day only to find a box
of twenties in some barn ... In Florida! ? I love it! B|

Jo ...... HIDE THE TWENTIES! Mike Wolf is in your neck-o-
the-woods. :D:D:D

Are Cooper twenties being forged yet?

Chuckle chuckle!

I heard about that bill but, they never verified it as a Cooper 20 - said it was a smaller bill???

IF it was really a Cooper bill - I sure would love to know MORE about the source...I have always swore and be Damned that Duane had some of the 20's in that bill fold that was hidden in the van....the BILLFOLD the new owner returned to me AFTER he told me 2 different stories about the wallet.

When he called me he said he had found my husbands wallet.

I replied that I had my husbands wallet.

He said "It has his military and Id's in it". When he delivered it 10 days later I asked what was in it and his answer that time was "I didn't look in it" WELL, how did he know it belonged to Duane and because the ID was in the name of John Collins why did he assume it was Duane's.

Well, the Driver's license had Duane's picture on it but the name was John Collins....of course the car was registered under my name & how the transfer papers were done.

It was not until a couple of yrs ago that the guy learned that the ransom was paid in $20's - he hung up on me.

His then wife and now ex-wife will have NO part of it. She seemed at odds when I went to see him a couple of yrs later. His story did NOT match the first stories...and she never left the KITCHEN. She was purchasing the vehicle for him.....they are NO longer together.

He did contact me when he was going to sell the vehicle to see if I wanted it...I could not afford to buy it back and the FBI had taken his word there was NOTHING in it...just the wallet.

ODD I didn't find the wallet when a friend of Duane's and I cleaned it out.
The only parts we didn't check was inside the motor cover and the spare tire. The Astro entry to major components was inside - you had to remover a cover.

He sold it for junk - and maybe some one found something in the dismantling for parts - you think?

I still have a piece of foriegn currency that Duane had - it had coating over it and I asked what that was for.
He simply said just a little experiment he was doing. It is like a wax ironed on to the bill to preserve it.

Oh well!
Jo looks for answer anywhere she can - I will always believe there was more with that Wallet than I or the FBI was ever told. Frankly at this time and the foreign bill having a wax job, I am sure of it. CAN I prove it - no!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I already knew it was an airstream...I call them campers.

I want to HEAR Porteous tell me he was the one who suggested
Paradise....I do not believe a word you say anymore.

As for Twisp that has been a part of the story I have told before. Note Twisp is near a site I ASKED you to check out when you made your last trip...You were right there - so frankly I do NOT believe you went back to Twisp to her nor did you even attempt to do so.

If you were not on 101 then it was your buddy and co-hort.

The woman in the picture you posted of Mrs. Geestman is an older version of the woman who came to Pensacola......around 1993 give or take....and I never saw a picture of the other woman you mentioned who drove horses at the fair. What was her name?
Do you have a younger pic of her?

Ask Porteous about Paradise?
If he fed you this then he was the one lofting on 101.

1st time you ever heard my story about this was on this thread ? BULL!

YOU POPPED in to promote you book. You had no intention of doing any REAL research.

The Foss Tugs had a GREEN fuel tank parked on the river in 1979.
The purpose was for fuel for the tug boats. It was a fueling tank.

I could give a RAT ass where the offfice was located. I am talking about the large GREEN REFUEL tank they kept on the COLUMBIA.

Anything near the coastal area to Duane or myself was on the coast line and the man who owned the airstream had move to the coast line and we were not going there.

You have not and WILL not show any of them the younger pics of Weber nor the Jefferson pics. You accidentally fell in to something, but you ended up writing fiction.

There should be NO protocol on information in this old case...to withhold anything only promotes the fact that you & others have distorted the truths. This goes for the FBI and anyone who thinks they might know something.

The constant promoting of your book & the repeated postings has been the main source of agitation on this thread.

Danielle1010 wrote

I hate the Air Force because they wouldn't give the Mythbusters a JATO rocket

I think the USAF made a good call on that one. I'd be hesitant to give Mythbusters anything more lethal than a slingshot. They have repeatedly demonstrated an inability to run safe experiments. It's one thing to endanger willing participants and quite another to put a cannon ball into the home of innocent bystanders. They could have EASILY killed someone in that demonstration of lax attention to detail. Part of a good safety culture is figuring out what will happen if something goes wrong and taking steps to mitigate the risk. They rely on insurance more than physical risk mitigation. "Hey, we are Hollywood Rockstars. Our lawyers will clean up any mess we make." (not an actual quote)

http://www.cnet.com/news/the-mythbusters-long-history-of-accidents-and-mishaps/

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

MarkBennett

I'd be very leery about buying an alleged Cooper twenty with no serial number, but maybe its provenance was verifiable through FBI photos.

The value of Cooper twenties could plummet if a big stash was found. They will probably go up if Cooper is positively ID'd as there will be a new wave of publicity and interest.

I didn't buy mine to make a profit. I just like having it, looking at it and trying to imagine Cooper's jump and how this bill ended up at T Bar with a stack of cohorts.

It was fun having it displayed at the Washington History Museum.

I wonder who has the other T Bar twenties and what they do with theirs?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Danielle1010 wrote

I hate the Air Force because they wouldn't give the Mythbusters a JATO rocket

I think the USAF made a good call on that one. I'd be hesitant to give Mythbusters anything more lethal than a slingshot. They have repeatedly demonstrated an inability to run safe experiments. It's one thing to endanger willing participants and quite another to put a cannon ball into the home of innocent bystanders. They could have EASILY killed someone in that demonstration of lax attention to detail. Part of a good safety culture is figuring out what will happen if something goes wrong and taking steps to mitigate the risk. They rely on insurance more than physical risk mitigation. "Hey, we are Hollywood Rockstars. Our lawyers will clean up any mess we make." (not an actual quote)

http://www.cnet.com/news/the-mythbusters-long-history-of-accidents-and-mishaps/

Along the same line, if Amazon.com or anyone else starts delivering packages or whatever by drones, the lawyers are going to get even richer than they are already.

And the insurance companies dumb enough to insure such things will go broke fast.

Robert99

R99 wrote

Along the same line, if Amazon.com or anyone else starts delivering packages or whatever by drones, the lawyers are going to get even richer than they are already.

And the insurance companies dumb enough to insure such things will broke fast.

Robert99

If they used ballistic parachutes (rocket launched) I'll bet they could be made pretty safe. http://brsparachutes.com/brs_aviation_home.aspx

A PhD student at MIT is studying the feasibility of having drones "perch" on power lines and inductively couple to them to recharge on the go. http://motherboard.vice.com/read/Biomimetic-drones-perch-on-power-lines-like-birds-to-recharge

Personally I'd love to see the urban sky filled with aircraft of all types, but I am eccentric in that regard (and many others).

As some of us ( I hope?) recall, Margie was the first woman to drive a team of four Clydesdales. This, of course, was indicative (to some, at least) of her special Spidey senses and skills, which included either:
a) an ability to formulate ambiguous - but promising, to some- answers to leading questions from a desperate interviewer, and able to sense his need to keep - dare i say it - "beating his dead horse" of a story?
b) a talent for recognizing an opportunity for, granted, on a small scale, late life fame? infamy? (hey the Kardashians, and Rome, weren't built in day. today: National Geographic Channel. Tomorrow: Oprah?)
c) an instinct for self preservation, which led to the classic "false confessions" often seen in the old days, when police interrogations, went on for days?. (see Justice Brennan's dissent in Colorado vs Connelly, or just go to wiki. also see reporter's oft stated desire to "pressure", well, just about everyone who doesn't respond to his questions with the "right" answers?)
d) ability to sense potential i.e. a return to her glorious days of yore, recreating her horse driving skills, with the help of said reporter, during an upcoming Auburn Days Festival? with generous corporate sponsorship (and free beer) from, yes, the Budweiser Corporation, which, oddly - or perhaps not so oddly - is owned by a company based in both a french speaking, Dan Cooper comic reading, country, Belgium, and also in Brazil, a country with no extradition treaty with the U.S.?
e) a talent for cooking a tasty Thanksgiving turkeys - the odor of which led Kenny back to civilization?
f) a photographic memory, which allowed her to remember, in vivid details, everything from tie tacs - and ties, of course- and toupees and every Thanksgiving dinner she had attended in her life, dating back to her time in her mother's womb, and all in attendance (and especially those who were not?
g) an ability to see into the future, and direct Kenny to the Tina Bar location in 1971?
h) telekinetic powers?
i) all of the above?

forget who had the "hairy arms"?

yellowoxide

As some of us ( I hope?) recall, Margie was the first woman to drive a team of four Clydesdales. This, of course, was indicative (to some, at least) of her special Spidey senses and skills, which included either:

a) an ability to formulate ambiguous - but promising, to some- answers to leading questions from a desperate interviewer, and able to sense his need to keep - dare i say it - "beating his dead horse" of a story?

b) a talent for recognizing an opportunity for, granted, on a small scale, late life fame? infamy? (hey the Kardashians, and Rome, weren't built in day. today: National Geographic Channel. Tomorrow: Oprah?)

c) an instinct for self preservation, which led to the classic "false confessions" often seen in the old days, when police interrogations, went on for days?. (see Justice Brennan's dissent in Colorado vs Connelly, or just go to wiki. also see reporter's oft stated desire to "pressure", well, just about everyone who doesn't respond to his questions with the "right" answers?)

d) ability to sense potential i.e. a return to her glorious days of yore, recreating her horse driving skills, with the help of said reporter, during an upcoming Auburn Days Festival? with generous corporate sponsorship (and free beer) from, yes, the Budweiser Corporation, which, oddly - or perhaps not so oddly - is owned by a company based in both a french speaking, Dan Cooper comic reading, country, Belgium, and also in Brazil, a country with no extradition treaty with the U.S.?

e) a talent for cooking a tasty Thanksgiving turkeys - the odor of which led Kenny back to civilization?

f) a photographic memory, which allowed her to remember, in vivid details, everything from tie tacs - and ties, of course- and toupees and every Thanksgiving dinner she had attended in her life, dating back to her time in her mother's womb, and all in attendance (and especially those who were not?

g) an ability to see into the future, and direct Kenny to the Tina Bar location in 1971?

h) telekinetic powers?

i) all of the above? forget who had the "hairy arms"?

Funny. :D I edited it for you above, no charge! :D

And now it seems there are others with similar photographic memory.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Robert Jo Weber and everyone else on this forum please listen to this post
My whole life has been pretty awful I'v had to move to 3 different places I used to live in Seattle I had a happy life in Michigan but then my dad got laid off by Kellogg and I had to move to Atlanta when I moved I lost my friends I lost my Girlfriend Sarah I lost Martinis Pizza I lost Full City Cafe I lost my Chocolate Tuxedo Cake I lost everything since I moved I can't even bear to make friends not even at my new elementary school Since I moved here I have had an awful life since :(
When we lived in Michigan we lived by a Golf Course and one day i got lost on the Golf Course
I'm sorry Robert I didn't mean to ask for Geestman's address I just wanted to spend time with you

As much pain as I have been in today and currently experiencing - YOU made me chuckle and that hurt.

I am still chuckling as I type!:):D

Well, was it Margie or was the other woman - Blevins co-mingles the two.

He showed pictures of both women Mrs. Geestman (Miller) just dropped off the face of the earth, but there was a younger and older pic of her. The other woman I only saw one pic of....she was older and heavier..

How are the TWO women related?
If they are sisters that could be why I keep talking about Margie - who lived in Twisp. I have ignored a lot of the things Blevins has stated and never read his book...had enough of it here.

He shift characters and if we say anything or ask anything - he just repeats old stuff of no value...

I wish I could pick out of my mind the photograph that is imbedded there of this woman sitting in the shop talking to Duane...

Duane told me right in front of her about what she did with the horses.
She never stood up in my brief presence so I do not know how tall she was. She was heavy (stocky) but NOT really fat in 1993....I will never foreget the color of the tailored suit she had on....

She was nice and even demure in character.

I confuse Blevins character all of the time....If I read his book I would probably throw it at him....I do have a temper, but Duane handled me very nicely...

Something about Duane and I worked.
My sister and I had a discussion about this last wk. Duane and I did NOT have arguments - and we were married for 17, yrs but together for almost 18.

We had a rough 5 wks when he went on the machine, but understand that was because he knew it was the beginning of the end and the chemical imbalance that was going on until the machine remove the toxins from his body.

That was the only time I ever saw that side of Duane (the one his ex told me about....she hated his gut...and her marriage to him over a short period of time was more off than it was on).

His best friend and others adored him and never had anything negative to say about him.

What they remembered was the funny guy he could be & the fact that he was ALWAYS there when someone needed him...his acts of kindness to those who had nothing or suffering hard times - well, I just do not have the words. Those who knew him who are all dead or dying down - remember him fondly.

NO one EVER saw Duane hurt someone - he could put on a good act & because of his height and the menacing look he could really fake them out. He was a great Father Image to my daughter.

His personality caused others to just ignore anything BAD they were told about him....ONE wife had NOTHING but BAD to say about him. She said he was DANGEROUS!

I know Duane took their breakup very difficult. He and I were on a Lake with some friend of his when he threw her framed pictures into the LAKE. She was a beautiful woman, but I know only of her what she portrayed to me on the phone - ONE after I had been married to Duane for several yrs and the other was in my search of his past.

She was polite regarding my enquiries and it is a given there was some bad blood between the two of them. I heard her side and I heard his side.

I know the night she called our home in Atlanta around 1982 she was saying every word in the book - I was the one who answered the phone.

Duane got drunk at the time & this is only time I saw the MANIC behavior prior to the few wks adjusting to the kidney machine.
He got VERY drunk and he was going to kill her...I refused to let him out the door with his army of KNIVES (carving knives) - my carving knives!

My daughter adored him and has nothing, but fond memories of him.

He was a good husband and a good provider - whatever chemistry there was between he and I - it worked like NO other relationship I have ever had.

I do not remember the man in those two episodes - I remember him for his caring and giving and concern for others. He always put others before himself - he was very generous to those who had less than himself. His best friend and I still contact each other...and he repeats the stories about his relationship with Duane.

Duane only shared with him "I have a past"....evidently after a night of drinking as they traveled and worked together. Duane ACTUALLY taught this younger man the rope of selling.

He has told me he is what he is today because of Duane and Duane idolized his friend...it was mutual on both sides.

Enough of this - but, I wanted you guys to know this - felt it was TIME!
Evidently Duane had a good side and a bad side - but, don't we all? Duane never talked about his past with this friend - just what little was said one night when Duane got STUPID drunk.

Danielle1010

My whole life has been pretty awful I'v had to move to 3 different places I used to live in Seattle I had a happy life in Michigan but then my dad got laid off by Kellogg and I had to move to Atlanta when I moved I lost my friends I lost my Girlfriend Sarah I lost Martinis Pizza I lost Full City Cafe I lost my Chocolate Tuxedo Cake I lost everything since I moved I can't even bear to make friends not even at my new elementary school Since I moved here I have had an awful life since :(
When we lived in Michigan we lived by a Golf Course and one day i got lost on the Golf Course
I'm sorry Robert I didn't mean to ask for Geestman's address I just wanted to spend time with you

Things sound pretty rough for you, Dannie Ten-Ten. What does your mother say about all of the crap you've had to go through? Does she understand it?

Danielle1010

Sweetie I do not understand your fixation on Blevins. It is NOT healthy.

It breaks my heart you have NO one to talk to - much like Blevins. I note that when he gets upset - you get upset.....At times the two of you seem to be ONE.

YOU always post when he is on the outs with his story or with the thread.

I offered to arrange for you to meet my family member. She is like you and guess what she is going to do...She is going on an adventure to Providence in a couple of months with a friend.

I worry about her making this venture, but even though she is different she deserves to be able to live her life to the fullest. She has very few teeth - as they did NOT grow right and because of the serious bite they cannot make false teeth for her..

She would have to have a dangerous surgery to reset her jaw in order to have false teeth and / or implants.

That takes a lot of money her parents do not have....but, she loves life and she will take on anyone and everyone.

She is beautiful - absolutely beautiful and you appear in the pic to be a remarkable young man.

Spending your life hating people is not a good thing...and hating the circumstances....MAYBE you need to have a talk with your parents and tell them how you feel.

TRY IT! I still do not think your parents would approve of you being on this thread....but, that is NOT up to me. I think it is dangerous for you to be in such an adult forum - predators lurk everywhere and fortunately you are with the BEST of the BEST right now.

REALLY think it is time to talk to MOM and DAD about your feelings & tell them where you are posting...and mostly right NOW they need to know how you are hurting. Please sit down and talk to them - do NOT get upset.

Just talk to them! PLEASE.

Perhaps nothing can be done to change it, but sound like you need a little help accepting the circumstance they are in and you are in....I am sure they are doing the best they can.

GO talk to them - THEY need to know how you feel....leave the anger & the hurt on the computer. Tell them you love them, but then tell them HOW unhappy you are...

ARE you going to CAMP this summer?

Clarification of conversations regarding JO that need to be re-interated:

1. How can one communicate with the FBI and yet be denied essential information on his or her subject.. This person knows what I speak of - NO names necessary...referencing someone who claims an intimate relationship with the FBI.

2. Cook contacted me many yrs ago and I have the files - all in black and white...he initiated the contact. Not the other way around as he has publically declared. I expect Tosaw may have given him my contact information - but I would have to view the early communications to verify that.

He was the one who sent me a black & white snail mail, because he wanted to know what I knew..I still have the copy of the letter he sent me with his suspect's photo with a pic cut from a business or college paper.

I will never forget the angry call I received on that one! He was angry as hell - but I did NOT promise him Tina's location information in exchange for that pic of his suspect...

Maybe I should figure out how to scan that letter and that envelope and post in on the thread.

I invite Shutter to visit my home and I will produce the entire 12 inches of black and white I have on Galen.

3. JT may never completely change his opinion of me, but he has denied SPECIFIC accusation made by Cook regarding me.

4. Jo does NOT squirm - she just tells the truth. On our trip to WA in 1979 Duane mentioned Cooper one time.
Cooper was insignificant to me.

5. He did make one comment on our 1979 trip about Cooper when he showed me HILL - little Mountain and made the Comment. "That's were Cooper walked out of the woods". My reply was how would you know that and his remark after that I just took as teasing me "Maybe I was the one on the ground".

JT denied that mountain existed, but I found it in 2010. ODD those who should have ID'ed what I described in detail over the phone - between 1996 and 2000 seemed to not know what I was talking about...sounds a little ODD to me.

6. I was aware of Cooper, but remember I lived in the DEEP SOUTH in 1971... I read ONE article on Cooper and that was on the 3rd page of a new paper. The war was the subject of the entire 1st page. YES, I remember it was on the 3rd page.
I do NOT know why!

7. Yet, according to others - I had to have more than a general idea - well, I didn't. I was preparing to divorce my husband and I had 2 children to raise.
I was in 1971 taking courses to prepare myself for that task.

8. As for JT - we all know exactly how that came down...one will note that JT no longer communicates with some of the sleuths.

9. As for Bruce Smith - all of you know he takes conversations out of context and is not too nice regarding his so called interviews. Therefore take what he says I say - tongue in cheek.

10. As for JT - again - he was the one looking for a book deal and to prove his theories...he said lots of things to lots of people...maybe he was the one with ulterior motives. THINK about how many suspects he declared or have they been long forgotten?

11. I had been referred to him by Mr. H to help me ID the place I described.
Well, until I went to WA on my own in 2010 - I did NOT realize there had been deliberated deception by certain parties - or perhaps I was NOT able to communicate in a phone conversation what I was trying to say & to describe.

12. Jerry NEVER interviewed the nurses at the hospital and I never claimed the nurses over heard any conversation. ALL they heard was his shouting out "Oh Fuck, Let it Die with ME" and then immediately started sedation. THAT is the only part of the conversation they heard because that is when he raised his voice and SHOUTED!

It is a common thing for patients to strike out when they know the end is coming....no matter how well prepared they are. They thought nothing of it.

PS
Two wonderful individuals who have worked with me for a long time felt I need to know what was being said & allowed to defend my position...this person has followed me for yrs. and knows my story.

The DZ platform is all I have thanks to Quade who has now been replaced. Therefore I have to watch my P's and Q's.

I was sent specific things I was told I needed to address publically and they thought I needed to be made aware of.

Seems connections to the FBI are still being tooted by certain individuals. Yet my sources and 2 friends noted a remark made that indicated the person was NO longer in contact with the FBI office as a past tense was used. Well, OK.

Jo did NOT contact JT until LATE 1996 and at the advice of Mr. Himmelsbach.

There was no way any concept of a book in play at that time - that would not come when the FBI sent me that letter dismissing Duane in 1998 based only on prints. I have the letter....Until the FBI did their thing going public or doing a book would have been a no no...but someone did approach me - but I didn't like how he was handling it..

The truth and NOTHING but the TRUTH - if you have to lie or engarnish then it doesn't need to be written when related to a public crime

Mr Himmelsback was unfamiliar with WA and felt that JT would know the locations I spoke of...that was my only reasons to speak with him at that time...

Jerry has never spent anytime with me. I have never met Jerry.

I was told the date of this remark was this yr...so I will take that up with JT.
He was supposed to be going to surgery and I have not spoke with him of recent....this report came from Bruce as of recent and that truely disappointed me as I have tried to be nice to him....he is just an ENQUIRE SMUT writer.

THIS SMUT writer referred to JO WEBER as a skilled sociopath claiming she back tracked on something.

The statement was and will always remain "Maybe I was the man on the ground".

My conversation with the person relating this to me was VERY aware of how SPECIFIC I have stated this for 17 yrs.

9. As for Bruce Smith - all of you know he takes conversations out of context and is not too nice regarding his so called interviews. Therefore take what he says I say - tongue in cheek.

Well, folks, you can decide for yourself - tongue in cheek, LIES, one man's story, THE TRUTH? - you make the call:

Chapter 17

The Death-bed confession of Duane Weber

The death bed confession of Duane Weber in 1995 can be considered the dawning of an invigorated Norjak investigation.

While lying in a hospital bed eleven days before he died of kidney disease, Duane told his wife, Jo Weber, that he was “Dan Cooper,” with the first syllable of the last name being drawn out, as in “Coooooper.”

The soon-to-be-widowed Jo says she didn’t know what Duane was talking about, and looked quizzical. Frustrated, Duane burst out: “Oh, fuck it, let it die with me.”

Duane’s pronouncement soon came to be, but afterwards Jo Weber became a fierce investigator of the DB Cooper case, impassioned to learn the truth of her husband. Her obsessive dedication is so singular that Jo Weber can arguably be considered the godmother of the Norjak resurgence.

After Duane’s outburst in the hospital a nurse rushed in, but the two women heard nothing more about Dan Cooper.

Certainly, the nurse did not hear any confession, and apparently Jo is the only one who did.

Distilling all of her years’ worth of research, perhaps the most intriguing bit of information that Jo has shared is her tale of a road trip she and Duane made through Cooper County in the early autumn of 1979. Jo describes the adventure as “The Sentimental Journey,” and she feels that Duane’s behaviors during the trip and the places they visited indicate that Duane was DB Cooper.

Jo says the car trip began in late September or early October in 1979, and the itinerary took them from their home in Fort Collins, Colorado to a professional insurance conference in Seattle.

What made the journey so remarkable were a number of side trips that Duane made in southwest Washington and the Columbia River gorge. Jo describes them as a special time for her husband, re-visiting familiar landscapes from his younger days.

But, she also says that Duane left unannounced for up to six hours at a time, never telling her where he had gone when he returned. Once, in The Dalles of Oregon she says Duane returned to their motel room with his clothes dirtied, as if he had been digging.

Duane also displayed odd behaviors on the trip, such as surreptitiously throwing a small paper sack into the Columbia River from the riverfront promenade of the Red Lion Inn in Vancouver, Washington. Later, he drove to a dead end street along the river, told Jo to stay in the car, retrieved something from the trunk and headed towards the Columbia, returning in a few minutes.

But the most memorable moment occurred in Camas, Washington, where Duane pointed to a spot in the woods along the north shore of Lake Camas, and according to Jo said, “That’s where Cooper came out of the woods.”

Jo said she replied, “How would you know?” and Duane supposedly said, “Maybe I was his ground man.”

Even more incredibly, such an exchange refutes Jo’s initial claim to me – which she has reiterated many times on the DZ - that she had never heard of DB Cooper, or even “Dan Cooper,” until Duane made his confession in 1995.

But both of these two declarations can not be true, which begs the question: is Jo Weber lying? Or is she simply a distraught widow lost in her grief and acting nutty?

I confronted Jo on this discrepancy and she artfully back-tracked from her claim that she had never heard about DB Cooper until her husband’s death-bed confession. I am unsatisfied by her explanations, and frankly I feel deceived.
However, after years of mutual investigations Jo and I are almost Cooper kin. I even toured Cooper Country with her on one memorable day in 2010, and she feels more like a family member who tells tall tales at Thanksgiving Day dinner than a conniving Cooperite.

Jo Weber is certainly an odd case. She is cranky and whiney; needy and lonely. She obfuscates much of what she writes on the DZ, cloaking details in gibberish or uses impassioned entreaties to beg for the protection of her mysterious sources. It is easy to dismiss her as a BS-artist.

But she is no dummy. She is profoundly knowledgeable of the case, and she seems to have plenty of juicy contacts – to whit, she converses with all the principals in the case. In fact, she may be somebody else’s eyes and ears to monitor what cyber sleuths are discovering about Norjak.

Further, she is a skilled investigator – or appears to be one – and was the first sleuth to find Tina Mucklow prior to the time when Galen, Geoffrey Gray and I came to learn Tina’s whereabouts - all separately by the way.

But, is Jo being fed information from somebody? Is she the beneficiary of a Norjak puppet master? Or does she just weasel it out of folks by her constant needling?

Looking more closely at her discovery of Tina’s whereabouts, Jo says a critical piece of information came to her in an email from an anonymous source called “Robbie Clampett.”

Jo says this individual told her the county and state where Tina had received a divorce in the mid 1970s, and from that, Jo says she was able to determine Tina’s current address using many of the skills she learned as a real estate agent perusing public records.

Later, Jo says that she has called Tina several times and has spoken with her once, briefly, in September 2003. Recounting that conversation, all Jo will say is that Tina announced: “He (Cooper) was a very sad man.”

Since then, Jo has become very protective of Tina and has harshly criticized my efforts to speak with Ms. Mucklow and her family.

In addition, Jo seems to have unparalleled access to Tina’s sister, Jane. Lee Dormuth, Jane’s husband, told me that Jo had a lengthy phone chat with his wife the night before I arrived on their doorstep in 2010.

Nevertheless, Jo says that she called the Dormuths to warn them of my pending visit the next day.

Similarly, Jo says that Ralph Himmelsback has invited her to dinner at his home in Oregon, which I consider to be a coup since the renowned G-man won’t talk to me or anyone else without cash up front. Further, Himmelsbach is quoted by journalist Douglas Pasternak in a US News and World Report piece that Duane Weber “is one of the best suspects he’s come across.”

Complicating the issue, Jo is hardly the “dumb blonde” that she says she is. Rather, she is a skilled seductress, attracting assistance on the DZ at will whenever she needs to resolve some technological glitch or investigatory impediment.
Jo’s mysterious behaviors cast her in a suspicious light, which are intensified by her frequent phone calls to me that are veiled fishing expeditions. Is she keeping tabs on pesky investigators like Galen and me? Why?

Nevertheless, Jo Weber has pumped a lot of time and energy into the Norjak case but has yet to prove that her husband was DB Cooper.

Certainly Duane Weber had criminal credibility, as he was reportedly arrested 26 times and spent at least 16 years in prison, including one stretch when he was incarcerated under a second identity, John C Collins.

Despite many years of research, Jo has yet to put her husband on Flight 305 or show conclusively that he had any parachuting experience.

Further, Jo says the FBI told her in 1998 that their fingerprint analysis ruled out Duane as a suspect, and again in 2007 the feds declared that Duane was not Cooper – this time based on DNA testing. Nevertheless, Jo steadfastly holds out for Duane and her arguments have some merit – at the very least Duane was very familiar with the topography of Cooper Country. Plus, he did confess to being “Dan Cooper,” not DB Cooper. Also, we know that the FBI’s DNA samples are flawed and at least one FBI agent says the fingerprints retrieval was botched.

In a later chapter we will explore the intriguing possibility that Duane was part of a ground team and Norjak was a group effort. After all, if DB Cooper made it how did he get away with his loot?

Besides the supposed confession of Jo’s husband there are other important Cooper confessees, in particular Barb Dayton and Wolfgang Gossett, along with the near-confession of Kenny Christiansen, and these subjects will receive their own treatment in separate chapters.

An excerpt from my book: DB Cooper and the FBI - The Investigation into America's only Unsolved Skyjacking

BruceSmith

Well, folks, you can decide for yourself - tongue in cheek, LIES, one man's story, THE TRUTH? - you make the call:

Chapter 17

The Death-bed confession of Duane Weber

The death bed confession of Duane Weber in 1995 can be considered the dawning of an invigorated Norjak investigation.

Duane asked me if anyone was in the room and I thought he wanted a smoke which they allowed him to do if I held it.
He put up his hand in a jester mean no stating "We have to talk"

While lying in a hospital bed eleven days before he died of kidney disease, Duane told his wife, Jo Weber, that he was “Dan Cooper,” with the first syllable of the last name being drawn out, as in “Coooooper.”

The soon-to-be-widowed Jo says she didn’t know what Duane was talking about, and looked quizzical. Frustrated, Duane burst out: “Oh, fuck it, let it die with me.”

It was one yr and 2 months later I found out who DAN COOPER was - and that was only by chance - my letting the gentleman I was dating I was not ready for a relationship...by talking about my deceased, otherwise I may never have know who Dan Cooper was.
Duane’s pronouncement soon came to be, but afterwards Jo Weber became a fierce investigator of the DB Cooper case, impassioned to learn the truth of her husband. Her obsessive dedication is so singular that Jo Weber can arguably be considered the godmother of the Norjak resurgence.

After Duane’s outburst in the hospital a nurse rushed in, but the two women heard nothing more about Dan Cooper. They heard NONE of the conversation - just his shout of "Oh, Fuck let it die with me".

Certainly, the nurse did not hear any confession, and apparently Jo is the only one who did.
Remember he asked me if anyone was in the room

Distilling all of her years’ worth of research, perhaps the most intriguing bit of information that Jo has shared is her tale of a road trip she and Duane made through Cooper County in the early autumn of 1979. Jo describes the adventure as “The Sentimental Journey,” and she feels that Duane’s behaviors during the trip and the places they visited indicate that Duane was DB Cooper.

Jo says the car trip began in late September or early October in 1979, and the itinerary took them from their home in Fort Collins, Colorado to a professional insurance conference in Seattle.

What made the journey so remarkable were a number of side trips that Duane made in southwest Washington and the Columbia River gorge. Jo describes them as a special time for her husband, re-visiting familiar landscapes from his younger days.

But, she also says that Duane left unannounced for up to six hours at a time, never telling her where he had gone when he returned. He stated in Seattle that he had gone to see an old friend who worked not far from the hotel we stayed in and I thought he had been out drinking - he blew in my face and say NO and asked me to fix him one

when I handed him the drink I told him I wanted to get some pics before we went down and that is when he made the leaping motion and shout "Geronimo" I have posted that picture.
Once, in The Dalles of Oregon she says Duane returned to their motel room with his clothes dirtied, as if he had been digging.

Duane also displayed odd behaviors on the trip, such as surreptitiously throwing a small paper sack into the Columbia River from the riverfront promenade of the Red Lion Inn in Vancouver, Washington. sequence is incorrect - first was a the location across from the PDX and the second was the Green tank and the 3rd was Tena's BAR and the last was the Red LionLater, he drove to a dead end street along the river, told Jo to stay in the car, retrieved something from the trunk and headed towards the Columbia, returning in a few minutes.

But the most memorable moment occurred in Camas, Washington, where Duane pointed to a spot in the woods along the north shore of Lake Camas, and according to Jo said, “That’s where Cooper came out of the woods.”

Jo said she replied, “How would you know?” and Duane supposedly said, “Maybe I was his ground man.” Maybe I was the man on the ground[/]

Even more incredibly, such an exchange refutes Jo’s initial claim to me – which she has reiterated many times on the DZ - that she had never heard of DB Cooper, or even “Dan Cooper,” until Duane made his confession in 1995.

I knew little about Cooper - just what I read in a newpaper in 1971...Duane had not talked about the incident or about Cooper but I was aware it happened in the
the state of Wa therefore there may have been mention of it along the way & I just dismissed it as a joke.

But both of these two declarations can not be true, which begs the question: is Jo Weber lying? Or is she simply a distraught widow lost in her grief and acting nutty? that is nutty in itself - why would I make this shit up

I was not distraught - I didn't even become aware of it until I started do date Ed and he was getting serious and I was not ready so I told him what happened on that trip - it was Ed who asked me if I ever thought he might be D.B. Cooper - I was TOTALLY UNAWARE that Dan Cooper had been the name given at the time of the ticket purchase & I would pick up a book I took to Panama City to relax before the test, but thankfully I did NOT read that book until I got home - that was the night I found out DAN COOPER was the name given by D.B. Cooper

I confronted Jo on this discrepancy and she artfully back-tracked from her claim that she had never heard about DB Cooper until her husband’s death-bed confession. I am unsatisfied by her explanations, and frankly I feel deceived.I have never changed this story and it has been the same since day one
However, after years of mutual investigations Jo and I are almost Cooper kin. I even toured Cooper Country with her on one memorable day in 2010, and she feels more like a family member who tells tall tales at Thanksgiving Day dinner than a conniving Cooperite.

Jo Weber is certainly an odd case. She is cranky and whiney; needy and lonely. I am cranky and you would be too - you whine when you are sick - how many time have I walked you thru things? I am definely not needy. Yes the Cooper case makes onelonely - especially when you have walked in my foot prints - the smart thing would have been to have never have mentioned it - there is not a day that goes by that I wish and be damned him for telling me who he was or that I ever found out who Dan Cooper was.

obfuscates much of what she writes on the DZ, cloaking details in gibberish or uses impassioned entreaties to beg for the protection of her mysterious sources. there is no BS in telling the truth - why the hell would anyone do that - but what you just wrote is BS

But she is no dummy. She is profoundly knowledgeable of the case, and she seems to have plenty of juicy contacts – to whit, she converses with all the principals in the case. In fact, she may be somebody else’s eyes and ears to monitor what cyber sleuths are discovering about Norjak. I do not understand that at all - over my simple head

Further, she is a skilled investigator – or appears to be one – and was the first sleuth to find Tina Mucklow prior to the time when Galen, Geoffrey Gray and I came to learn Tina’s whereabouts - all separately by the way.

But, is Jo being fed information from somebody? Is she the beneficiary of a Norjak puppet master? no I am the one who first used puppet master when Galen was instructing posters
what to say and to get his questions into a thread he was banned from

she just weasel it out of folks by her constant needling?
you are the weasel - not me

Looking more closely at her discovery of Tina’s whereabouts, Jo says a critical piece of information came to her in an email from an anonymous source called “Robbie Clampett.”

Jo says this individual told her the county and state where Tina had totally inaccurate...I found that later with the help of a friend - the source gave me her phone number and her address. source will remain unknown for ever unless someone figures it out - I did - but that is not for public knowledge. The divorce records where found for me by a man who has aided me in my search many times and he also will remain annoumous - if you print lies that do not give credit due where credit is due - you will be sued and never see a dime of that book. You are here by notified that you have inaccuracies

Jo says she was able to determine Tina’s current address using many of the skills she learned as a real estate agent perusing public records. duh! I said that because I was tired of hearing all of the flack from everyone - but that is how the source found and I was able to do exactly what he or she did & that information was publically available if you knew how to do it...but originally it was GIVEN to me and then I verified it and waited over a yr before I tried to contact her. I had what I had sought, but did NOT know how to act on it - I certain would never have done what you did!

Later, Jo says that she has called Tina several THAT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE AND YOU KNOW IT...I SPOKE TO HER ONCE AND BECAUSE OF THE INQUIRER WRITER (that is you Bruce Smith as you pounced up on her door and took enquirer type photos).

Yes I left 3 other messages
about thing over the last 10 yrs and one of which was to arrange for a contact between her and the co-pilot...all I did was leave a message which he had sent me to give to her - so she would know it was him.

NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO TOLERATE YOUR INTRUSIONS - YOU JUST ARRIVE UNANNOUNCED WHICH GIVE MAKES YOU AN OBTUSE PERSON

as spoken with her once, briefly, in September 2003. I would have t look at my notes to know if that is accurate, but I sent her a letter before I called

/b]
all Jo will say is that Tina announced: “He (Cooper) was a very sad man.”

Since then, Jo has become very protective of Tina and has harshly criticized my efforts to speak with Ms. Mucklow and her family.

In addition, Jo seems to have unparalleled access to Tina’s sister, Jane. Lee Dormuth, Jane’s husband, told me that Jo had a lengthy phone chat with his wife the night before I arrived on their doorstep in 2010. to warn them about the visitor that was walking up to their door unannouced - you that Brusk and rude writer

I spoke to the Dormuths one time but you had already arrived on their door - remember she pulled her husband inside for a moment! while you stood there gaping.

Nevertheless, Jo says that she called the Dormuths to warn them of my pending visit the next day.

Similarly, Jo says that Ralph Himmelsback has invited her to dinner at his home in Oregon, which I consider to be a coup since the renowned G-man won’t talk to me or anyone else without cash up front. Further, Himmelsbach is quoted by journalist Douglas Pasternak in a US News and World Report piece that Duane Weber “is one of the best suspects he’s come across.”

Complicating the issue, Jo is hardly the “dumb blonde” that she says she is. Rather, she is a skilled seductress, attracting assistance on the DZ at will whenever she needs to resolve some technological glitch or investigatory impediment.
Jo’s mysterious behaviors cast her in a suspicious light, which are intensified by her frequent phone calls to me that are veiled fishing expeditions. Is she keeping tabs on pesky investigators like Galen and me? Why?

JUST FOR THINGS LIKE THESE ABSURD MISNOMER YOU WROTE

Nevertheless, Jo Weber has pumped a lot of time and energy into the Norjak case but has yet to prove that her husband was DB Cooper.

Certainly Duane Weber had criminal credibility, as he was reportedly arrested 26 times and spent at least 16 years in prison, including one stretch when he was incarcerated under a second identity, John C Collins.

THE problem that go the FBI in deep DOO DOO - they did NOT pull the file until I contacted them many yrs later....and then I could never get a copy of the paper work until our Shutter Man managed to do so. What a shock...compare his picture with other pictures that certain witnesses have stated looked close....the hair line in the composit is tricky unless you enlarge it to letter size in sepia and watch the hair line appear in detail you have not seen....every pen stroke and it take an artist to understand what Rose was trying to depict....like the mouth - he gave up trying to get it right...but, he has told the story to Doug Pasternack and Doug told me about the almost 2 hour interview and what was said. That was the night I knew and felt that my battle was over - well, that was many yrs ago and now I am still fighting the battle.

Despite many years of research, Jo has yet to put her husband on Flight 305 or show conclusively that he had any parachuting experience.

Further, Jo says the FBI told her in 1998 that their fingerprint analysis ruled out Duane as a suspect, and again in 2007 the feds declared that Duane was not Cooper – this time based on DNA testing. Nevertheless, Jo steadfastly holds out for Duane and her arguments have some merit – at the very least Duane was very familiar with the topography of Cooper Country. Plus, he did confess to being “Dan Cooper,” not DB Cooper. Also, we know that the FBI’s DNA samples are flawed and at least one FBI agent says the fingerprints retrieval was botched.

In a later chapter we will explore the intriguing possibility that Duane was part of a ground team and Norjak was a group effort. After all, if DB Cooper made it how did he get away with his loot?

Besides the supposed confession of Jo’s husband there are other important Cooper confessees, in particular Barb Dayton and Wolfgang Gossett, along with the near-confession of Kenny Christiansen, and these subjects will receive their own treatment in separate chapters.

An excerpt from my book: DB Cooper and the FBI - The Investigation into America's only Unsolved Skyjacking

Where the man was on the Ground!
THere was a tower there! The man on the GROUND - or the MEN on the ground - they were waiting - you think.

Each tower had some kind of communication device attached to it - so Cooper was able to get some kind of bing off of it - some way some how.

He was off track - and he had to find the beacon signal - how I don't know .
That part will ALWAYS be a guess on the part of everyone...NONE of us will ever know the actual truth about every detail.

RobertMBlevins

Well, I said I supported Bruce's book.

And like all books, they must be professionally edited. Authors come in three types.

1) They already know what they're doing and editing is minimal. (Usual suspects: Tom Clancy, Stephen King, etc.)

2) Authors who have work showing promise, with a unique story and a market, but need an editor. (This is like 97% of authors subbing decent work)

3) Writers who sub the most hopeless stuff imaginable, poorly presented, and headed for the Slush Pile before the ms reaches File 13.

'What's in YOUR wallet...'

Everybody gets it wrong about editors. They think editors are hovering with the red pencil and live for cutting, hacking, and slashing a ms.

In reality, the best editors know their job is simply to make you look good on paper. It's like you kiln the pottery and the editor puts the color and polish to it. There's an old saying in the writing/publishing business: 'Even editors get edited...' I consider myself reasonably talented, but even I wouldn't be dumb enough to release anything without an editor working with it first. ;)

So was your book "Blast-The True Story of DB Cooper", your first pdf sent to the media and the FBI, and many of your posts here at DZ ... an 'exception' to your rule?

A number of people have commented about the poor grammar,
lack of logic, and intelligibility of these documents ?

[:/]

Up until that point, it seemed like the whole thing had some pre-planning and education to it.

From the pen of Robert Blevins, professional editor and writer.

Who has mentioned here, many times - and probably, yes, preplanned it - his skills and experience as a professional editor and writer. We "wage slave", "wage earner sheeple" should be greatful to have such a scribe in our midst.

However, there is this thing, called Google, which even a simpleton - such as me, obviously, yes - can somehow master. (hey, i confess, it took several years, a few classes at the local community college, etc., and it was hard to find the time, because, of course, yes, i was, busy at my "wage slave/sheeple" job)

However, i digress. Let's cut to the chase. But, first - i know, I am going back on my word....but, that does seem to be the pattern around here, no? Irregardless, as I like to say, because its not a word, even though lots of people do use it, which makes it right, I guess, because popularity is always more important, than say, perfection? VHS did beat out Betamax, after all. And, most importantly, lots of people use this strange - to me, at least - word, "preplanned". And its variants, "preplan, preplanning." So it must be correct? But, i still had my doubts. And that "google" thing. And, yes, lots and lots of free time on my hands. ( which, it turned out, i didn't really need.)

So, "preplanning", and that Google thing. Imagine my surprise when I entered "preplanning" and "redundant" into that magical box, and pressed enter. Alas, within 0.81 seconds (no, not 8.1. seconds, a figure my exwife seemed to mention a lot; please don't ask why) 409,000 (yes that's over four hundred thousand - looks like google does some,yes,preplanning to get these things ready ) entries on, yes, the redundancy of said usage. See, a plan is something made in , yes, advance. Before. But, let's let this (free, yes) online style manual explain it:

preplanning Planning means laying a course. Preplanning is redundant. Replace preplanning with planning. See advance planning.

Wow, that was easy

And, yes, there are others. 409,000. (ok, i feel better now. though, maybe two cups of coffee laced with bourbon was not the best breakfast after all?)

RobertMBlevins

******Well, I said I supported Bruce's book.

And like all books, they must be professionally edited. Authors come in three types.

1) They already know what they're doing and editing is minimal. (Usual suspects: Tom Clancy, Stephen King, etc.)

2) Authors who have work showing promise, with a unique story and a market, but need an editor. (This is like 97% of authors subbing decent work)

3) Writers who sub the most hopeless stuff imaginable, poorly presented, and headed for the Slush Pile before the ms reaches File 13.

'What's in YOUR wallet...'

Everybody gets it wrong about editors. They think editors are hovering with the red pencil and live for cutting, hacking, and slashing a ms.

In reality, the best editors know their job is simply to make you look good on paper. It's like you kiln the pottery and the editor puts the color and polish to it. There's an old saying in the writing/publishing business: 'Even editors get edited...' I consider myself reasonably talented, but even I wouldn't be dumb enough to release anything without an editor working with it first. ;)

So was your book "Blast-The True Story of DB Cooper", your first pdf sent to the media and the FBI, and many of your posts here at DZ ... an 'exception' to your rule?

A number of people have commented about the poor grammar, lack of logic, and intelligibility of these documents ?

[:/]

I'm sure they have. I get that a lot from Cooperland. The public (or folks with common sense who don't have an axe to grind) might have a different opinion. Currently, a local paper has picked up on the story (they were provided all updated info) and are investigating the allegations.

I never said I was sure Kenny was Cooper. I said the only thing I was interested in was the truth. It's a simple concept really. Either he was, and Geestman assisted him or he wasn't and Geestman didn't. It isn't rocket science and whichever way it goes I can handle it. Aren't you even the least bit curious? :)
You say now: "I never said I was sure Kenny was Cooper." RMB)

What you did say previously was, quoting:

RobertMBlevins
Sep 17, 2012, 6:23 PM
Even with all these things which only cover a portion of the
evidence against Kenny, we cannot say with certainty that Ken
Christiansen was D.B. Cooper. But when people ask us how much
chance there is that Kenny was Cooper, we say we're about
85-95% sure Kenny was D.B. Cooper.

and prior to that you said and issued your pdf:

RobertMBlevins: “25 Best Reasons We Believe Ken Christiansen
Could Be D.B. Cooper”

and prior to that you said:

RobertMBlevins
Feb 20, 2011, 1:08 PM
Post #22394 of 54319
I've made plenty of research available here, such as the time I
posted up '25 Best Reasons We Think Ken Christiansen was D.B.
Cooper and provided images of real documents and gave out the
true names of some of the witnesses. No one responded to a
single point. I figured comedy might work instead.

and after all of that was said a done over a 4 year period you
were reduced to saying:

Blevins writes:
"Kenny Christiansen may or may not be Cooper, but he is a
suspect."

In the beginning you even claimed Kenny's and Cooper's tie clip
were one-and-the-same! You posted the photo attached!

So you began in 2010 with a dead-certainty Kenny was D
Cooper, and issued a Book titled: Blast - The True Story of DB
Cooper". Late in 2010 into 2011 (revised 2012) you issued your
"25-Reasons" with a 85-95% probability attached but continued
to push the 95% as the position of AB Books. And today you
issues this statement saying: "Kenny Christiansen may or may
not be Cooper, but he is a suspect." And you now claim
new evidence vis new/more witnesses and a New-New PDF
forthcoming which you say will reclaim Kenny's high probability
of having been DB Cooper?

... is a "suspect"? A mere suspect!? Your actions over the last
four years have not been commensurate with KC being a mere
suspect. You have fought with everyone trying to convince the
world KC was DB Cooper and you now claim new
witnesses and new testimony which will reclaim Kenny's status
as a prime suspect, if not the true DB Cooper! ???

In the meantime you are also actively working on a movie script
to peddle to Hollywood!

You weave in and out of the part: 'Geestman is a suspect too!
Geestman and Kenny pulled the job - together' !

Because one could not do the job without the other - you
contend? You strongly suggest the Amboy parachute is
Coopers'/Kenny's, you say the money at Tina Bar was a plant,
and unless you are ready to claim Kenny was acting with some
other person, or alone, you clainm that Bernie Geestman is in up
to his ears in knowledge and participation is this whole affair, and
you have publicly stated Geestman is a LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!?

All of those strident actions and words on your part add up to
something stronger than 'Kenny is a suspect' and '85-95%
probability".

You have publicly said Geestman is a "liar and a criminal" who
knows something about this whole affair! You have asked the FBI
to apply PRESSURE on these people and Geestman to "get to the
truth because the truth is all I am concerned about"!

That sir, is the vita and the claims you have established here at
Dropzone and elsewhere since August of 2010.

You say this is all an "Investigation" ?

wow!

:)