47 47
quade

DB Cooper

******Yo, people, could we have an emoticon-free day at the DZ?

How about today!

>:( NO >:(

You go Amazon!B|

Let say HELL no! >:(

I even broke down today & gave Brucie a call to compliment him on the introductory he did to his book!

I even took back some pf my critique after my sister informed me comas before and are NOW acceptable and so is I'd.

She claimed the books are written as the word is spoke - BOY Oh Boy am I out dated!:(

I think I will stick with OLD SCHOOL!

Communications & the written word is are changing so much and so fast...

The short abbreviations the kids use on their phones will be considered acceptable for letters and books and other literature...creating mini books.

Already very young students are being instructed in coding.... these kids looked like 1st graders in a news article today.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

[Addressed to Georger]

When I read over your comments, I see two things. First, jealousy. Second, I think you are terrified that Kenny will turn out to be the hijacker . . . . .

Blevins,

First, based on what you "see" in Georger's comments, you definitely need to get your eyes checked.

Second, do you really feel that Georger is jealous of you? Dream on if you want, but your ego is as big as ever. What have you actually done that would cause ANYONE to be jealous of you?

Third, do you really feel that Georger would be terrified if Kenny was actually Cooper?

On the contrary, I think it is RobertMBlevins who is running scared because he doesn't have a single piece of information which even suggests that KC was Cooper.

Would the "Star Chamber" proceedings that you are suggesting for Bernie, be limited to just the rubber hose treatment or do you include pulling out his finger nails to get him to confess to something that he probably doesn't have any meaningful information on in the first place.

Why do you feel that Bernie owes you and Decoded any explanation such as you claim? It looks like Bernie was set-up just to make statements that support your wild-eyed beliefs about KC.

If my memory is correct, you have been claiming that some company offered you $5000 for the movie rights to your book. Today, you gave the amount as $25,000. Is this discrepancy just a "minor error", such as your claims about KC's financial status, that will be corrected in your next post?

Robert99

I don't know how much longer I can hang in here on the thread - getting very difficult to stay connected to make even one post..

Health issues going on & never know what the day will bring. Lots of other problems with the yard and washing machine and dishwasher and now my car and the AC on the house...never know what to expect...and each day the issues seem to esculate.

2ed New washing machine is being picked up tomorrow...and they will not connect my old one which is in the garage -$79 for someone to bring it in from the garage and install it.

Have not been well enough to shop for another new one & due to health issue - a washer is essential.

The first monster they delivered tore up my mattress pad cover and my fitted sheets...not to mention the delicates.

The second monster (a Maytag) will NOT allow me to do a second rinse with the enzyme & sofener... USED more water & electricity trying to accomplish what I could easily have done with my old machine.

The new Maytag is a night mare and DOES NOT get the clothes clean and doesn't let me do the warm second rinse with warm water to activate the enzyme.

The exchange people chose the complex Maytag.. I original chose a Kenmore - it was the one that CHEWED UP my matteress pad and fitted sheet.

Car has to have AC fixed & that is Weds, but the people know me & are bringing me home - so I can rest....is a 4/5 hour job...hardly worth it on a 2003 Rendevous. Due to my health concerns AC if a necessity & so is a washing machine...shopping is 28 miles away and with lots of base traffic.

The other location in 17 miles but with much more traffic...and it is a small area with limited shopping facilities.

Some how I have to make it to the other location to look for another washer and return safely.

Between Cooper and my health and the current issues regarding the maintenance of my home - I feel like just giving up. I am a tough old Cookie, but everyone has their limits.

I do have good days when I am full of energy & relatively free of pain. but recently the bad days have prevailed. The down side has esculated.

RobertMBlevins

Georger: Do you think you could stop whining and bitching for just a day about our investigation into Christiansen and Bernie Geestman? Manners and grace are how I handle interviews, which is how I am able to get people to open up to me, or allow second, third interviews. (Someday Bruce Smith will learn this lesson. Maybe.) With you, this is a personal thing and little else. Really...you complain about EVERYTHING that has my name attached to it. Everything.

Not only that, but you twist around things I say and have a bad habit of attaching connotations to them that don't exist in reality. I will answer your statements below:

'That's very funny about you and Tom Kaye! Tell us more about your relationship with Tom Kaye? Why is Tom Kaye interested in your KC work?'

Robert says: We don't have a 'relationship'. I never said he was interested. I said I offered him a copy of the new report on Christiansen, that's all. When I told him that he would have to keep it confidential within his team, he wanted me to remove any identifying information from the document. I told him it wouldn't make sense if I did that, so I never sent him a copy. Of course, I already TOLD you that...

***'You do know that Carol has a close relationship with the FBI? Giving your work to Tom and his team potentially gives it to the FBI through Carol. I doubt Carol would fail to share it ...'

Robert says: No, I didn't know. And it doesn't matter because I never forwarded them a copy anyway.

'Investigation ~ Persecution? You call it Investigation but you have always called it PRESSURE and "applying pressure", on the people in Kenny's and Geestman's circle! Getting these people to apply pressure on each other and on Geestman, but the pressure starts with you applying pressure on all of them!'

Robert says: How dramatic. And untrue. Geestman's extended family contacted me, not the other way around. Last summer. Then again about four months ago. Then we did a couple of interviews and there is another one scheduled. They've been following the case since the day the Decoded episode first aired in January 2011. They have read the book. They have seen the original PDF, which they downloaded while it was available at Adventure Books' website. They saw the Newsvine article on Geestman. They decided they wanted to work with the source to help find out the truth. All of these things they did on their own. All I've done so far is to provide them with additional info and do some interviews.

'You have said many times the FBI should apply pressure on them. Law enforcement should apply "pressure" on them. The media should apply "pressure" on them! Pressure pressure pressure. The pressure begins with you applying pressure on these people and you haven't been embarrassed to say so.'

Robert says: Well, like most anyone I don't enjoy being lied to, as Bernie Geestman has done several times. He's lied to the cast of Decoded, to producers, and researcher Marisa Kagan. And every one of those lies relate directly to attempting to distance himself from any involvement in the hijacking or with Kenny Christiansen's finances. On a matter of point, what I ACTUALLY said was the FBI should do a cursory investigation on Christiansen and question the witnesses. I did suggest putting Geestman in one room and the witnesses in the other. And then running that bit from Decoded where he says Kenny could be the hijacker. Then present him with the witnesses who said he was with Kenny the week of the hijacking...and then ask him to provide a suitable alibi. I still believe this, although it would be easier on everyone if he just comes clean. Either he, or his ex-wife Margie. I have no doubt that if Geestman was involved, that she knows all the details.

'You have applied incessant pressure here on everyone for four long years!'

Robert says: You've been bitching and whining at most of my posts for about the same length of time...and you were doing this to others long before I came along.

'How much pressure is enough? What exact result are you asking for via the pressure you are applying?'

Robert says: Asked and answered. You are being redundant again.

'Is Tom Kaye working with you or advising you on how to apply pressure and what kind of pressure to apply?'

Robert says: I've never worked with Tom Kaye.

'Have you crossed the line from a simple investigation to being an active participant applying pressure to obtain a preconceived result ... which is what Bruce Kitt complained about with respect to you. Kagin, and the Decoded program applying pressure on Geestman to see if he would admit that Kenny Christiansen was DB Cooper?'

Robert says: I'm sorry Bruce Kitt had a poor experience with Decoded. You played a dirty trick on him, in my opinion, and embarassed him. Nice going. FYI: Kitt has wondered if Kenny could be the hijacker. He asked to see the original report and pictures. Both were sent to him by email, as he requested. The last NWA newsletter mentions Decoded as a show where NWA is a factor, along with other shows. Kitt is responsible for the newsletter. As far as Decoded trying to get Bernie Geestman to admit he was involved, this would be BECAUSE HE LIED TO THEM before he appeared on the show. Then...he lied to them on the show anyway.

'Why don't you and Tom just turn this over to law enforcement and let them do the 'INVESTIGATION" and you and Tom stay the hell out of this, for a change? Before you wind up on the Ridiculist for conducting an Inquisition.'

Robert says: Your concern is touching. Okay, not really. Why do you keep saying 'you and Tom'? One of the things Tom Kaye said when we were emailing was that he wasn't that interested in the Cooper case anymore. I've never met Tom Kaye and we've never worked on the case. He does that with his two team members, not me. As far as turning anything over to the FBI, that won't do any good unless it is pretty convincing evidence. I will wait on that until the current investigation is complete. Special Agent Fred Gutt warned me that because the case is inactive and there is little to no budget, you have to hand them the case (more or less) on a silver platter. ('Silver platter' is my term. He used a slightly different phrase.) The FBI will not move on the Cooper case unless they see something that 100% warrants new action. So I will wait until I'm satisfied we're presenting the best info possible on Christiansen and Geestman.

'PS: I guess your announced plans to stop after 8/9 were all another lie. You will be at this for years to come! Who could have guessed.'

Robert says: Strange thing to say coming from a guy who has been working on the case for much longer than I have. I was going to polish the new report when it was finished and sub it to the Seattle FBI, but after Geestman's family contacted me...well, you can see where this is going. I don't think it will be 'years'. Maybe a few more months before I sub the report to them. When I read over your comments, I see two things. First, jealousy. Second, I think you are terrified that Kenny will turn out to be the hijacker and that all that crap you've spewed at me for years will be for nothing. As we get closer to the truth one way or another on Christiansen, the more aggressive you get. You will try anything, say anything, to discredit that effort somehow. But the problem is that when you decided to go 199% negative on EVERYTHING, and never give credit even when its due...this showed others your true motivations...and had diminishing results. I thought you were losing it when you started posting the song lyric stuff.

I wouldn't worry though. The odds alone say that the chances of Kenny being Cooper and Geestman his accomplice are much less than the possibility they were/are. Relax. The odds are definitely on your side. ;)

Yours above is Hogwash - all of it above.

Here's just one example of you stating publicly you are applying pressure, quote:

:RobertMBlevins wrote:
"Mark, this is much of the reason I agreed to do the slideshow and present the new script in August. It's obvious. The media is going to be there. Maybe we can convince them to assist us in laying on a bit of public pressure to have the FBI actually check out Christiansen"

A search here at DZ of the words /Blevins Pressure/ finds
five full pages of where you have used the word pressure in one
context or another - stating your intention to apply pressure.

"Pressure" or the application of pressure, is your primary tool -
as opposed to intelligence and actual research! Everyone who
knows you knows that! But of course you also claim, we don't
know you (which is the same as applying more pressure)!

Have you got Afflac?

:D

Blevins, to make a long story short, KC was not Cooper and you don't have anything but your imagination to suggest otherwise. Even the great Jo Weber got that right earlier today.

Neither Georger or anyone else has anything to fear from your so called "investigation".

Your time would be better spent if you got yourself a good dictionary, learned how to use it, and looked up the meaning of some of the words you have been tossing around lately.

Robert99

Blevins YOU were lofting in 101 a small insignificant site that is no longer....but, I have the COPIES in BLACK & WHITE and I can READ Blevins all over them!

I suggest you heed the repeat of this email...because I believe I have the proof of when and how you developed your story...Why did you do something that obvious?

Are you that HUNGRY! To ride off of a story told in 101 by a woman who was trying to find some answers regarding her husband.

There is one solid fact - you were on 101 or you lofted there...It was the place to go for young writers or those with an idea...YOU went to 101 and you read about Jo Weber and YOU decided to CASH in...

Skipp posted that picture of KC actually on a whim - but maybe Skipp knew something YOU did not know....such as the circumstance of Kenny being proposed by his brother as Cooper.

The rest is a repeat, but I will probably correct a few errors, but I have taken my pill - so probably not.

skyjack71

NOT, me (Jo), but I have had enough of Blevins. What if Geestman WAS with a group of men at Paradise Park? SO WHAT!

Senario - there were other campers there - but they were tents. ;)What puzzles me is that I was told in 1971 they did NOT allow the large Campers?

JUST Tents, but then maybe I WAS THE ONE MISINFORMED.[:/]Nahhh!

I am working from memory & do NOT remember if this was discussed here or was one of my private contacts...the person was a worker there in the 70's - that much I remember....100% true I spoke of this pre - DZ & can prove it.

In 101 WAY BEFORE BLEVINS ever entered the picture - pre DZ time which started in 2004....I wrote about Paradise - I didn't know the name of it, but tried to describe the area to the other posters. I think Blevins was lofting there or maybe even posting there but with NO HINT of having a suspect!

I have copies of all of those exploratory postings on 101 regarding Cooper...Back then I didn't know how to save the articles so I PRINTED THEM. MY first computer had floppies. Now I have to find them, but I do HAVE THEM. BLACK AND WHITE and PAPER with ink ALL OVER.

Either I mentioned Paradise or someone on 101 told me that a camp called Paradise was in the area.

YOU see guys I go way WAY back and I kept most things in print then because I was computer stupid & I still am. I will tell you this much - a man I believe to be Blevins was posting there...When Blevins pretended to give birth to FOSS TUGG....in this thread it bugged me.

{new}
It was my conversation with Mr. Himmelsbach that gave birth to Foss Tuggs....I had told Mr. H about the GREEN TANK and Duane saying he knew some individuals who worked for the company.

Mr. H was the one who said the words Foss Tuggs. Mr H even told me they looked at someone who worked for Foss Tuggs (as a suspect). I go on to tell Mr. H about what Duane said on the river - about knowing some guys who worked for Foss Tuggs.

I wish I had recorded my conversations with Mr. H, but I am very self conscience of recorders and I freeze up....Why I am the worst person in the world to interview....

I helped organize a little theater group and in one of the plays I had one tiny part, but as I had with my Senior Play in high School....FROZE BOTH times in the same way I froze standing up in class to recite a poem, but do it perfectly after the class mates left the room and I stand before the teacher alone.

Some individual do NOT want to be focused on - and unfortunately with the Cooper thing I was forced into interviews - interviews that alway came out for the worst.

Between Knoss and Blevins * I have NO idea which is the craziest, but Blevins is $$$ motivated. He did stumble on the Paradise thing thru 101 when I was there...and after I talked about Cooper there..

IF you go back I believe in this thread - that Blevins mention in a vague way 101....

Maybe he didn't know me as JO WEBER when he came to the thread. When he realized who I was - he never mentioned 101 again....

Early on I actually spoke with the man at Foss Tuggs, but I have NO idea where that is BURIED in all of this...If I had the approx date I might attempt to find it. I do not remember the name of the man I spoke to at Foss Tuggs....I did tell the man who I was and why I wanted to know if Duane ever worked for them...OF course I did NOT know how many aliases he had at that time.

Well, Blevins don't you think you should standdown....remember I xan prove a lot abot my Duane and his friends in WA.

It was in 101 or Unsolved Mysteries that Foss Tugs was discuss - because even at that time I was trying to find out more about the people Duane talked about....NOTE that at that time - there had BEEN NO other mention of Foss Tuggs... The only way I knew that at that time was my fishing Mr. H's mind and he told me what I was looking for was Foss Tuggs.

Mr. H and I had discussed the Green tank on the Columbia and this place where the Tug boat & others refueled.

It was Mr. H who discussed this with me PRE - COMPUTER DAYs!
Mr H and discuss this Prior to Jan of 2000 ....prior to my going public!

I bought my 1st computer in Jan of 2000.

NOTE I am only stating it the way it sounds...I am beginning to think Blevins is part of a cover UP, but not of the crime, but because he hijacked his Cooper ideas from an unidentified woman on 101.

My opinion is subject to change...

Also during the 101 days - I also mentioned....the WOMAN who rode Horses standing astride the two lead horses...not as someone else has described it. IT was more than just handling a team in a county parade.!

I expect you guys will want me to prove this and I invite you to sit down with these multiple volumes of emails and researches I have prior to 2004 ALL in black and WHITE.

I think GOD provides clarity before we meet the maker - perhaps it become a matter of have to...and for some reason things have been some what clearer recently - because I stopped trying...and it set parts of my mind free to remember.

REMINDER

The past few pages of this thread have shown several forum rules and guidelines being breached. Remember that there is no valid reason for personal attacks - and any continuation of such will result in discipline being taken, consider this a general warning towards any and all parties that may have been involved in doing so.

Secondly, please watch thread drift. Stay on topic within the thread. If you have something not directly related to the topic, that will not be beneficial to the neutral reader, please take it to private messages.

Jo wrote

The second monster (a Maytag) will NOT allow me to do a second rinse with the enzyme & sofener... USED more water & electricity trying to accomplish what I could easily have done with my old machine.

The new Maytag is a night mare and DOES NOT get the clothes clean and doesn't let me do the warm second rinse with warm water to activate the enzyme.

I too got snookered into buying a new Energy Star Maytag washer Jo. The reason it uses less energy is it controls the mix of hot and cold water and NEVER lets you use really hot water to wash.

I got online and found the schematics of the temp control circuitry and have figured out how to spoof the thermistor water temp sensor signal so that I can get hot water when I want it.

Back to the topic of Cooper. I've been trying to find more info on Norton Thomas without much luck. I don't suppose Duane knew him.;)

I've also been trying to find any info that might verify the claims that some kids found tattered twenties at a different spot on the river and before the Tena bar find. No luck.

I wonder if Galen has given up on Gossett? His long promised book isn't happening, he hasn't found any stashed Norjack cash in safe deposit boxes and Blevin's photo of Gossett close to the time of Norjack sure doesn't match the description of Cooper, too heavy. But I guess its possible to change weight fast if you want to.

One guy who Bruce and Snowman researched was Don Burnworth, a United Airlines Captain who had an amazingly detailed knowledge of 727 systems. His photo looks quite close to the FBI sketches:

http://greygooseadventures.blogspot.com/2009/11/38-years-ago-northwest-airlines-flight.html***

I cant find anything verifying the claim that Burnworth had military parachuting experience, maybe Bruce knows.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

I too got snookered into buying a new Energy Star Maytag washer Jo. The reason it uses less energy is it controls the mix of hot and cold water and NEVER lets you use really hot water to wash.

I got online and found the schematics of the temp control circuitry and have figured out how to spoof the thermistor water temp sensor signal so that I can get hot water when I want it.

Back to the topic of Cooper. I've been trying to find more info on Norton Thomas without much luck. I don't suppose Duane knew him.;)

I've also been trying to find any info that might verify the claims that some kids found tattered twenties at a different spot on the river and before the Tena bar find. No luck.

I wonder if Galen has given up on Gossett? His long promised book isn't happening, he hasn't found any stashed Norjack cash in safe deposit boxes and Blevin's photo of Gossett close to the time of Norjack sure doesn't match the description of Cooper, too heavy. But I guess its possible to change weight fast if you want to.

One guy who Bruce and Snowman researched was Don Burnworth, a United Airlines Captain who had an amazingly detailed knowledge of 727 systems. His photo looks quite close to the FBI sketches:

http://greygooseadventures.blogspot.com/2009/11/38-years-ago-northwest-airlines-flight.html***

I cant find anything verifying the claim that Burnworth had military parachuting experience, maybe Bruce knows.

thanks for the tip, but can't make link work?

off topic are there really no extant stratocruisers? only guppies? :(

Discussed but no solid conclusions.

One hell of a pilot. The account of him wrestling a DC 7 into an Aleutian runway in screaming crosswinds was impressive.

His patent evidences an extraordinarily deep knowledge of 727 systems.

I'd sure like to know if he had parachuting experience.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

The new Maytag

Not sure what Galen has on the pieces of twenties at T_Bar
found a few months before the Ingram find, and further down the
bar (north?) of the Ingram find? Presumably he has documenta-
tion ? The kids were fishing and noticed the shards, collected a
few from a "hole", took those home, then returned later to find
more pieces? Oct-Dec of 1979? The presence of the 'hole' (?)
makes Galen think the money was intentionally buried, maybe a
plant? Like everything else in this crazy case, the viscosity of
the claim will depend on documentation.

I sure wish I could find some Cooper twenties in one of my
pastures, or on the banks of Old Man's Creek, but alas no luck
despite years of digging and searching. Very likely my cows ate
everything up before it could be found - that's my theory!
Although I can state one of JT's ping pong balls dropped in the
Washougal in 1983 did show up in my north pasture in 2008! The
ball clearly has JT363534356 stamped on it so I know it's origin.
Every ball must be labeled just in case it would get stuck in some
creature's throat. We suspect it blew in during the Great Pacific
Storm of '94 which stretched all the way to Missouri. I have
friends in Branson MO looking for Cooper $20s in their back yards.
In fact, several retired FBI agents who retired to Branson are
helping in that search. I won't drop any names ...

Concerning your Maytag, you could always just throw a bucket
of scalding hot water into the washer tub - like Grandma used to
have to do! That used to be covered in the Maytag Manual
which I assume you and Jo have. The machine will still work
normally after that.

:|

G wrote:

have to do!

Funny Georger. That's EXACTLY what my wife was doing to get this 21st century Maytag to wash with hot water. Of course I had to find an electronic solution.

I never did see any particulars on JTs claim that at least one of his Washougal launched balls ended up at T Bar.

What ever happened to JT? I miss his posts. Maybe he retired on his gold mining income and is just kicking back. Wouldn't that be nice to have gold in your back yard? Here in Silicon Valley all you find when you dig is toxic waste like trichloroethlylene.

The T Bar money find is corrosive to my brain. It eats at it. I just cant figure it out.

I though Tom K did a good job of examining the possibility of natural transport to T Bar. He basically says no way.

you know what else I hate besides Bernie Geestman
I hate my grandmother on my father's side because when I was five I was invited to my sister's friend birthday party at a bowling alley but my grandmother (who was babysitting me and my sister) wouldn't let me since that day i have hated my grandmother
I hate the Air Force because they wouldn't give the Mythbusters a JATO rocket

G wrote:

have to do!

Funny Georger. That's EXACTLY what my wife was doing to get this 21st century Maytag to wash with hot water. Of course I had to find an electronic solution.

I never did see any particulars on JTs claim that at least one of his Washougal launched balls ended up at T Bar.

What ever happened to JT? I miss his posts. Maybe he retired on his gold mining income and is just kicking back. Wouldn't that be nice to have gold in your back yard? Here in Silicon Valley all you find when you dig is toxic waste like trichloroethlylene.

The T Bar money find is corrosive to my brain. It eats at it. I just cant figure it out.

I though Tom K did a good job of examining the possibility of natural transport to T Bar. He basically says no way.

JTBear is still around. Frosty as ever! Still mining his claim. Can;t
say more due to .... well just can't say more, sorry! You know!

Yes JT's claim about ppballs dropped in the Washougal only to
showed up at Tina Bar is still unproved. Can;t say more due to
.... well just can't say more, sorry! You know!

Yes I remember the old ringer washers well. We had one in the
basement for years. Next to fire and the wheel that washer was
a Godsend. Modern agriculture would never have happened
without those old washers ... Maytag, Amana, and a brand Sears
sold (cant remember the name) ? Do you remember the Sears
catalog in the outhouse? I sure do! I had every page memorised,
until I used it ... going out there in the winter at -20 below.

Can;t say more due to .... well just can't say more, sorry! You
know!

Later if all goes well . . . 73. ;)

Nah the Thomas he mentioned was Bill,l but he had other first names...he was the man who owned the insurance company Duane worked for and then it shut down and reopened as another company shorty after the 1971 Skyjacking.

This is the man who Duane LOANED money to after the Skyjacking - I still have the NOTE.

I question HOW Duane had money to loan his BOSS? Supposedly in 1971, 1972 and until 1973 he did NOT make a lot of Money. THIS is something the FBI should have looked at more seriously, but they didn't.

I can also provide input regarding Don Burnworth.

I have actually spoke to Don Burnworth 3 to 5 times since I learned about him. Our conversation never revealed anything and I do not remember the context of the conversations.

He does know the thread - looked at him as suspect....he has an airtight alibi. I do not remember what it was. This was personal phone calls and he did email me a few times...evidently nothing serious or I would have mentioned them in the thread.

I still have a file on him and will check it out. The FBI ruled him out early on in their investigation.

Jo Stated:

'NOT, me (Jo), but I have had enough of Blevins. What if Geestman was with a group of men at Paradise Park? SO WHAT!'

Then Blevins stated:

That was the theory early on. But only two men, not a 'group' of men. Later, we discovered Geestman parked his newly-purchased trailer on property he owned down in Oakville, WA. At that time, only a shop building existed on the property. The house came later. Parking the trailer there after he bought it was against the wishes of his wife, who worried about break-ins.

Well, had I not have mentioned 101 before and called Blevins down on this - he would never have change it....GO back and read.

I am 99% positive he was reading the thread and probably posting.
When I called him on this in the DZ, he then changed is STORY, but NOT until I called him on it in the thread.

He knew I had caught him - because how could 2 individuals zone in on the park and the woman who rode horses.

He read things I had said and took them as his own...and the good thing about this is that I discussed these subject with Mr. H and other prior to Blevins ever writing his book and coming to this thread....AM I gifted or something like that - AM I able to see things and write and talk about things I had NO knowledge of.

The story about the park & the woman who rode horses - I have told since DAY ONE to the FBI and to anyone who would listen. I also told about the Green tank on the River and was informed it was Foss Tuggs...and why I got in touch with them BEFORE they went out of business or change hands...WAY before I came to this thread. Mr. H was instrumental in my being able to find this along with others who helped me to finally make contact with the man whose name I now no longer remember.

In that same conversation in 1979 Duane told me about a man & the camper and that was the same conversation Duane mentioned one of the GUYS lived on the Coast line, but we were NOT going there.

He probably said the name - but My memory is good, but NOT that good...it was 1979 and now it is 2014.

I admit that I now forgetting a lot & much of the story is being lost to me & why this thread has been so very important to me. Why I was calling Blevins down from GET GO!...

The 101 has been changed and/or removed....but, I do have the BLACK & WHITE copies...ANY volunteers to help me clean up these extensive files? I will not have the time nor the energy nor eye site to go thur all of this crap.

I know what I know and I know how to call them the way I see them....

I was onto Blevins before any of you ever got to that point.

I spoke with JT several times in the last yr and only recently. He is having some health issues and the last I heard they were going to do some surgery on his spine.

He has ACTUALLY been nice to me for about a yr or so now....Getting too old to argue with a woman I guess!

Shelly and I actually talked about woman things - like she had known me all of her life. That was a very pleasant surprise. They have saugage babies - dogs and they have been busy with that litter....JT loves his dogs.

Is Tom Kaye working with you or advising you on how to apply
pressure and what kind of pressure to apply?

Inquisition.

PS: I guess your announced plans to stop after 8/9 were all
another lie. You will be at this for years to come! Who could
have guessed.
:D

Well, stated Georger. I believe Blevins bubble is about to burst! His story has been contrived ever since he came to this thread and he came here NOT to learn, but to promote.

We corrected his errors and the appreciation all have recieved is to read his repeated changes over and over.....his story continues to evolve.

Several time I have mention 101 and where his information chain and interest began....then he developed his own story around information I had sought and enquired pubically about.

I think it is time to DIG into the files, but I would have to type each one of them. They are all paper....101 is lost to the internet in its old original form.

RobertMBlevins

What is '101'? I have not heard of this website. If it was going before the summer of 2009 what you say is impossible.

That is BULL and U know it! FESS UP!

You took the Paradise Park & the woman & the Green Tank & the info about FOSS Tuggs right out of 101.

Well, the little break you got was that the story on KC led you in a direction that correlated with the story I told and you persued it.

Why did you not call the FBI regarding what you found...instead you stashed it away so you could write a book...

Out of all of of the crap you have prostelized on this thread - the connection to KC is the woman who rode Horses and Paradise park...Something I was enquiring about in the early 2000's. The FBI was not listening to me so I went some place I could get someone to listen....there were EARS on that site....

One set of those EARS was looking for story ideas & for profit.

You figured I was an old woman & would never be acknowledged. You used very important elements of the story I told and incorporated them.

You even did away with Paradise when I mentioned this in the thread...NOT sure you knew I was the woman who was posting there, but you quickly realized your faux paux.

Maybe you REALLY didn't know the woman in 101 and Jo were the same - but, when you found out you SHIFTED your story.

HAD you bothered to have read the many yrs of postings from the orientation of this thread - you would have known. ONLY one reason to ignore prior posting. Your denial of 101 is like jumping into a swirling raging river - sooner or later the RIVER will swallow you.

Was I making up the woman who rode horse standing and the Paradise park story? Just HOW did you zero in on this?

That would be reading what I wrote in Unsolved Mysteries and 101.

When I called you on it in the thread you immediately gave the park another location & name.

It is a known fact I spoke of these things for yrs, but they fell on deaf ears. The only thing you have done is make JO's story just a little more believable. YOU went on a hunt after you read about the park & the green tank & the horses. Yea, you stumbled into the right path....but, then you contrived a story rather than look for a reason or a connection between the two subjects.

The 1st place logic should have taken U when you looked into Kenny and found it took the story to the woman who rode horses and the park. THIS is when you should have picked up a phone and called the FBI. ODD co-incidence I would think....especially since KC had ZERO resemblance to the description of Cooper.

KC is not here to attest to what he had to tell his brother - but, something in the back of Lyles mine made Cooper come to mind.

I call it greed! What you did has cost me more yrs of my life as we have wallered in Blevins & Kenny muck ever since...All you had to do was contact the FBI about the uncanny connection. Perhaps they would have done something about it, you think?

Maybe someone is listening NOW!