47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"Read thru this whole thread. Really enjoy Mr. Blevins postings."
"the wikipedia article seems to rule out christiansen, though? confused?"

Obviously you missed many points where the FBI also has labeled KC not being a viable suspect. if you did read the entire thread you would have noticed information to be inaccurate about KC. by only claiming wikipedia ruled him out makes me wonder just how much of the thread you actually did read.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

******Below is a short excerpt from the expanded and updated PDF laying out the evidence against Kenny Christiansen. I figured this excerpt doesn't compromise anyone's confidentiality. It presents how we believe the hijacking was actually done.

Part Three: Conclusions and Theories

It is impossible to say for certain Kenny Christiansen was the hijacker without additional investigation by either major media or law enforcement. The only people who can settle that question are the witnesses listed in this report, who in our opinion should be interviewed as a group. The following are theories or comments based on the available evidence against Christiansen:

4) Christiansen hijacks the plane, and during this time makes sure no one on the flight crew except the stewardesses get a look at him. This was probably one of the biggest risks Christiansen took, i.e. that he might be recognized by another NWA crew member. However, Bruce Kitt, the curator of NWA History.org has testified that if Kenny Christiansen mostly did the Orient routes, his chances of being recognized were probably slim. He testified on-camera about this on the Decoded program.

Here is an excerpt from an linked article about Tina Mucklow.
.... after graduation she found work as a flight attendant, and eventually moved to the West Coast. “I mostly flew to Japan the last five years,” she says.

http://www.eugeneweekly.com/article/tina-larson

Flew to Japan for five years after the hijacking. Do ya think ....just maybe.....she would have recognized Kenny as Cooper on one of her trips overseas. They most certainly would have flown together at least once.

Very interesting. Looks like she went back to a blonde after Galen Cook had those pictures taken of her. In those pictures she has gray hair.

I don't really have an answer for you on that. I do know that she won't look at pictures of Christiansen or discuss him in any way. God knows, Geoff Gray tried hard enough. It's a mystery for sure. I'm happy her life is going well, though.

There is a very simple answer for that. Yet, another thing that points away from KC as being Cooper.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

mrshutter45

Obviously you missed many points where the FBI also has labeled KC not being a viable suspect. if you did read the entire thread you would have noticed information to be inaccurate about KC. by only claiming wikipedia ruled him out makes me wonder just how much of the thread you actually did read.

That sounds fishy to me too. I've started rereading the thread and it`s going to take me months.

Are you for real, Yellowoxide?

MarkBennett

***"Read thru this whole thread. Really enjoy Mr. Blevins postings."

That sounds fishy to me too. I've started rereading the thread and it`s going to take me months.

Are you for real, Yellowoxide?

Yes, to read the entire thread and come to a conclusion with one sentence sends the red flag up the old pole. let's just see how long old yellow sticks around after reading the entire thread. this would certainly be someone who is very interested in the case.

Film at 11.....B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I've been reading the thread for quite a while. I quite enjoy the old parts of the thread from when NORJACK was actually discussed. That isn't the case anymore. Yeah, there is the occasional discussion of certain suspects, but the case itself has not been discussed in ages. At least it is being discussed elsewhere.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

RobertMBlevins

***Robert, that's a cop out. you are acting as if we have the last say on any given suspect. should we not discuss anything about the case because of a trust issue, or is it only Kenny that falls into these guidelines? isn't this the place where inaccuracies were found about Kenny. shouldn't you continue to allow truth to surface from the very place it was found? trust is a two way street Robert. that's like digging for gold and finding it, but stopping and looking somewhere else.

Why would you be worried? possibly the truth is finally coming out regardless of it being withheld, or just plain wrong during the investigation of KC. Kenny is no different than any other suspect. holding back the ability to look into the charges are allowing people to believe the truth is being held back, or covered up, just like you accuse the FBI of doing.

It appears Marla is also leaving the Cooper saga. it's my understanding she doesn't post on Facebook anymore to the hundreds of people who were following her. lots of similarities between both of you. what would you have done if Marla only allowed evidence to LEO?? another cop out is embedding the addresses in the PDF. how do you say it? "anyone can drop a few bucks on a site and find out anything on people" the media would leak the information much quicker than anyone else. the media is last place to trust with information.

Look...the full version of the new PDF is the intellectual property of AB of Seattle. A lot of work went into it and by more people than just me. The original version was freely available for more than a year. About the only REAL inaccuracies in it regarded the purchase of the house in Bonney Lake, and that purchase (in and of itself) cannot link Kenny Christiansen to the hijacking. We both understand that, I think.

Over the last five years, I have seen people involved in investigating this case do some pretty ugly things. I also feel that some of them can no longer be trusted. There is a great deal of competition in Cooperland because people support this suspect or that, and if something might point to another suspect, and LESS to theirs...things can get weird. They start pulling out the personal-attack card on you. I won't go into details about all that again, but it happens all the time, and continues to happen.

Besides...it's obvious that many people who post up the responses absolutely do NOT believe KC was Cooper. I'm okay with that. Opinions are rampant in the Cooper case. But this opinion is not shared by everyone. A great deal of people have either seen the book or the History Channel show (they keep re-running it on H-2). And I receive a fair number of messages from folks I don't even know. My standard response is 'we just don't know' if KC was the guy. That's the truth, which I have stated all along.

If you've all arbitrarily decided that it is 'absolutely no way' that KC was the hijacker...then WHY do you keep demanding to see any new evidence about him? Why would you bother? So you can post the PDF over at your site and discuss it without even giving me a chance to see that discussion? Not to post...but just to see what's being asked and said about it. But you were the one who decided right off the bat to ban my IP and do the 404 error on me. And I'm not willing to keep asking my good friend Greg the Techie Guy to waste his time checking posts over there. He has better things to do, and says your attitude is juvenile. So since you decided to cut me from the loop, you get the same in return. Fair is fair, you know. This isn't some attempt to have you unblock the IP, either. I don't WANT you to do that because I don't want to see what is being said over there. And even if you did unblock, I'm still not going to release the PDF publicly.

You want me to trust you and your site? You've got to be kidding. I tried to give it a chance by going there under a username and looking around. I saw some good discussions. I also saw Galen Cook posting up outright lies about the relationship between Skipp Porteous and myself. And YOU actually backed up those lies to a degree, saying "That's what I thought, too..." I have the screenshot on that from you. Porteous saw those posts and said he was disappointed in Cook. He said he never expected that from him.

Here we are today and I no longer have a problem on that. However, I still don't trust your site, or some of the people who post there. This is who I trust: People without an axe to grind in the Cooper case. People who...if I were to provide them with the PDF...would check it out for real and make their own determination on it without letting their personal feelings for me get in the way.

I have seen the best and the worst from people who regularly post and participate in Cooperland. I've seen solid evidence of people working together. I've also seen people tell me to scrub toilets, call me a liar, tell me I have mental problems, make fun of a book drive I'm trying to do for kids, blast my Newsvine column without even looking at it, and God knows what else. It's a big list.

Why don't we all agree that you don't think Kenny's the guy and move on to something else? This isn't the Kenny thread or the Blevins thread. It's The DB Cooper Thread. I try to bring up other subjects and they are mostly ignored. I check back and see it's another 'Blevins' post or whatever. Then I see people pointing to me as if I alone am responsible for why no creative discussions are done lately.

This is bullshit all the way. Some of YOU are to blame for this. Georger, for example...with his long and convoluted postings containing song lyrics or Third Reich references. Or any number of examples from others.

I said I would be out of the Cooper business come August, and that's true. I have moved on from him in more than one way already. I have a new book coming out at the end of the month, followed by an unrelated series of shorter books, none of which are Cooper-oriented. After five years of wading through the good and bad in Cooperland, I just don't want to do that anymore. So I will do my duty this August and leave it at that.

And if anyone has any suggestions for the movie this year at the Ave, drop them on me and I will consider them. I was thinking of the Treat Williams film. :)

Jack and Jill
By Mother Goose

Jack and Jill went up the hill
To fetch a pail of water;
Jack fell down and broke his crown,
and Jill came tumbling after.

Up Jack got, and home did trot,
As fast as he could caper,
To old Dame Dob, who patched his nob
With vinegar and brown paper.

again Robert. you harp on things that have zero significants to the case. nobody put Cook up on a pedestal. you haven't disproved one thing he has said, but sure whine about it. I thought it sounded good. I didn't realize I have to check every single thing said. does Quade do this?

My job doesn't surround getting in line to unravel your life stories. he said it, that's the end of it. boo hoo. not to mention being to scared to even confront him, talking behind his back is no different!! show the proof where he is lying. that's how it's done. don't whine about what is said for months on end. prove it. why is it Skipp doesn't seem worried about this injustice served upon him? you seem to speak for everyone.

You started showing screenshots after your BAN, and that's when Cook started saying things! get your facts right. oh, sorry. I forgot who I was talking to. you were banned March 5, 2014. the forum started February 24, 2014. the thread started that has you involved was started March 13, 2014. tell me again the reason you came into the thread under an alias? you were banned 10 days after the forum began. you are, in your words lying Robert! I seem to recall the reason was. "I don't like being told I can't go somewhere" do I need to spoon feed that as well? it's on this very thread. absolutely nothing had been mentioned about you until you popped on! that's the truth Robert. remember saying I was punk'ed? even though we all suspected it was you coming in as DungeonsWizard. after the block you then used a proxy server illegally to obtain screenshots of the things said.
I have them with dates. stop lying by stating the reason you popped on that forum! the whole purpose was spite, and now it's to discredit.

RobertMBlevins

Shutter says in part:

'tell me again the reason you came into the thread under an alias?'

Easy answer. Because I saw those earlier posts before you created the website. The ones where you and others decided arbitrarily not to include me. I knew if I attempted to sign up under my real name, you would have rejected that. Because you and people like Bruce Smith decided this beforehand.

So I got curious. I don't think any of this matters much now. If people want to believe Cook, they can believe him, and if they don't it's the same thing. I got pretty angry about all that, but this was some time ago and I really don't care anymore.

Since I have no interest anymore in viewing the site, this whole thing is moot. We could go around on this all day but I don't see any purpose to it.

not one person has ever claimed it to be true Robert. as 377 says to Jo, it's not worth the bother. I'll tell you again. it's my right to not allow you on my forum. you still don't show any proof, Cook has not posted in a while, but you on the other hand keep the flame going. I doubt anyone really cares what he said. he has said other things in different places. you can't stop it. call a lawyer and shut him up, or call him and resolve it. period. if you read the thread correctly. I responded several times stating people were complaining. the problem has ceased to exist, except for you constantly tossing gas on the flames just like those ridiculous posts on Regina's site. years past, but there you are with the little PDF. you live to much in the past.

To recap, I asked Cook several times to show proof. I asked the same from you. I got zip from either side. the way I see it, you are both wrong. stop whining about it, or as you like to say....put up, or shut up!

again, you seem to have went out of your way to consult Skipp, but don't wish to confront the problem head on. I really don't care what you do with the PDF. it's the questions that come of it's blocking. I can find the truth with or without the new version. it's all good B|

Robert, the whole thing about Cook is so over rated it's not funny. who really cares? I understand you not liking what he said. the best way to resolve it is to confront it. I've been doing that with you for months! it's ok to ask Skipp about it, but you don't stop there. that's half the problem. confronting the source of the problem is the center of the controversy. I can't explain it any better than that Robert......

every single one of those people can be found Robert. I do understand protecting them to an extent, but you are involving them in a Federal crime. you have made this public knowledge here, on You Tube, on National television, and probably every site on Cooper that has comments on them. trying to control people not contacting them is out the door. it's been years now, and I don't see anyone lining up at there homes dying for an interview, nor have I seen anyone pick up the story. there was some hype for a while, but it fizzled out like most of the other suspects. what you may think is convincing evidence is certainly not what everyone else tends to believe. you are way to protective about the whole thing. It blurs your vision causing you to strike out like a Mother trying to protect her child. nothing wrong with that, unless the Mother is wrong.....

Blevins just does not let up! The most unlikely subject ever resented and to think when he came to this thread - is first post about Kenny & the crime...there were SO MANY ERRORS.

Everyone figure we could NOT let a product like that go out with all of the twisted information he had...

NOW, on second thought we should have let it have gone to press and then have SMASHED it with the FACTS and that the WRITER had not done any research and he had ABSOLUTELY all of his fact wrong.

Woulda, shoulda, Coulda - well WE ALL made the mistake and took this man under wing - just to get the FACTS of the crime correct as RECORDED in history and by the FACTS as known by the FBI and the professional jumpers.

Instead - LOOK What U guys GOT yourselves into. Blevins destroyed this thread - but, he did NOT do it by himself....BUT we could NOT shut him up. He latched on to the thread like a child latches on to his security blanket.

Check you PM Shutter!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

***every single one of those people can be found Robert. I do understand protecting them to an extent, but you are involving them in a Federal crime. you have made this public knowledge here, on You Tube, on National television, and probably every site on Cooper that has comments on them. trying to control people not contacting them is out the door. it's been years now, and I don't see anyone lining up at there homes dying for an interview, nor have I seen anyone pick up the story. there was some hype for a while, but it fizzled out like most of the other suspects. what you may think is convincing evidence is certainly not what everyone else tends to believe. you are way to protective about the whole thing. It blurs your vision causing you to strike out like a Mother trying to protect her child. nothing wrong with that, unless the Mother is wrong.....

Everyone does what they must, or what they believe is best. I'm out of the Cooper biz soon anyway.

Well, I fell for it. It`s pretty clear Robert posted that excerpt from his pdf just to get a rise out of us. And, it worked. Well done.

I will offer that although Kenny is not a good suspect, I was willing to consider any evidence presented. The crux of the case against Kenny (and this is from the preface of Blast) is that Kenny lived an entirely different life after the hijacking than before. Subsequent research shot several holes in that theory. Now Robert says he has new information but won't share it with people on the forum. The people he will share it with (law enforcement and the media) will have little interest. So, I'm not sure what the point of that was, other than taunting the forum, which, as I confessed, I fell for.

I should know better. Most likely there is no new information. So, I won't ask Robert about it here anymore.

However, if there is a presentation at Auburn I do plan to attend and I will ask there.

Robert, once again you go directly into the worse case about people calling you a liar. then you want to take the best case and claim Kenny as a suspect.

People have been pointing out problems with the story. that doesn't mean you were lying. failure to check things is a problem. it presents things that can't be validated, or can be verified.

Kenny seems to have been involved with properties long before the crime. you also need to understand the difference in different types of deeds, and what they mean. to be honest the only coincidences I see is Kenny working in the area for the same airline. things don't add up when you look at what some of these people are claiming. they sang like a choir on a Sunday morning for you, but fail to go any further in this discovery to anyone else? this is one of America's greatest unsolved mysteries and they take the backseat in helping solve it? you speak a lot about common sense. I don't see it here. who wouldn't want to be a part of this mystery? it's very possible they are not being honest Robert. several of them have very questionable facts.

I have to bring in Marla again, nobody backed her up either, but hundreds believed her and joined her on Facebook. now it seems she is letting them down with disappearing. I'm sure you could argue a good 20 pages with one of Marla's friends who believe Cooper was LD, and not KC. I could only imagine the fireworks in that display.....

With all of the crap you have done to try and discredit my forum doesn't stop me from looking into the story. I'm not slanting anything either. I have presented facts, and documents to support. I've put questions into the story that don't jive. I've been honest about everything I've said about Kenny. I don't think he is a viable suspect, just like the FBI has said.

Robert, every time I have brought this point up, you have never addressed it. I will say it again: There is no way that you can expect a person to remember who they were with and what they were doing on a random day over 40 years ago, unless they were doing something they would obviously remember. Yes, if Bernie helped Kenny do the job, he would certainly remember it. But, if not, and it was just another day or just another week, you cannot expect him to remember that he was with Kenny on that day. So, Bernie saying Kenny could be the hijacker is not evidence of anything. If he was with Kenny, he almost certainly does not remember it. (Of course, I could be wrong. Impeccable memory seems to be a common trait in Bonney Lake).

Secondly, did any of your witnesses actually see them together at that time? Or are they going on hearsay? If they did the job, why would Kenny admit being with his accomplice? Seems he would lie and say anything but that he was with Bernie.

Thirdly, there could be any number of reasons that he would want to distance himself from Kenny. One is pretty obvious.

Look, I have no beef with you, I think you know that. But I have serious issues with all of the suspects. There are some tough questions that need answered by anyone putting forth suspects. I want to see the case solved. I want badly to know who did the job. If it turned out to be Kenny, I would have no problem with that. I'm sure there are some that would, I'm not one of them. Same goes for any of the suspects. But, when I look at Kenny, I just do not see the amazing coincidences that you see. I don't think the FBI does either.

Robert, posting on your website the fact of not recommending it is called, what? telling people it's hidden and can't be seen on Google is called, what? telling people I don't allow people on there who are involved with the case is called, what? telling people many are banned from here that post on my forum is called, what? there is
a couple different terms we can use. perhaps these will help.

dis·cred·it: harm the good reputation of (someone or something).

Skew: 1. To turn or place at an angle.
2. To give a bias to; distort.

ex·ag·ger·ate:
1 To represent as greater than is actually the case, overstate.

Can you please explain how you are not trying to discredit, or skew, or even exaggerate the forum? I'm a little confused like yellowoxide is? not to mention the claims of the public rejecting the forum. nope, not any discredit here right?

Funny how Lyle seems to not remember much about the case, and his close brother was working there. he couldn't piece it together then, but can now???? red flag.

I am not from the Northwest (Southern by birth, Rocky Top by the grace of God :)
The folks in Bonney Lake knew in 2007 that Kenny has been put forth as a candidate by Lyle. No way that your witnesses didn't know this.

ParrotheadVol

I am not from the Northwest (Southern by birth, Rocky Top by the grace of God :)
The folks in Bonney Lake knew in 2007 that Kenny has been put forth as a candidate by Lyle. No way that your witnesses didn't know this.

Prove it! :S

MarkBennett

******every single one of those people can be found Robert. I do understand protecting them to an extent, but you are involving them in a Federal crime. you have made this public knowledge here, on You Tube, on National television, and probably every site on Cooper that has comments on them. trying to control people not contacting them is out the door. it's been years now, and I don't see anyone lining up at there homes dying for an interview, nor have I seen anyone pick up the story. there was some hype for a while, but it fizzled out like most of the other suspects. what you may think is convincing evidence is certainly not what everyone else tends to believe. you are way to protective about the whole thing. It blurs your vision causing you to strike out like a Mother trying to protect her child. nothing wrong with that, unless the Mother is wrong.....

Everyone does what they must, or what they believe is best. I'm out of the Cooper biz soon anyway.

Well, I fell for it. It`s pretty clear Robert posted that excerpt from his pdf just to get a rise out of us. And, it worked. Well done.

I will offer that although Kenny is not a good suspect, I was willing to consider any evidence presented. The crux of the case against Kenny (and this is from the preface of Blast) is that Kenny lived an entirely different life after the hijacking than before. Subsequent research shot several holes in that theory. Now Robert says he has new information but won't share it with people on the forum. The people he will share it with (law enforcement and the media) will have little interest. So, I'm not sure what the point of that was, other than taunting the forum, which, as I confessed, I fell for.

I should know better. Most likely there is no new information. So, I won't ask Robert about it here anymore.

However, if there is a presentation at Auburn I do plan to attend and I will ask there.

He's been pushing Fur Man and Kitt for some time now. That was
the new riffle. Given that that is old news now, his New pdf is
the Old Pdf with Fur Man and Kitt Carson added! I await his
addition of Elvis, Billy the Kid, Jessie James, and a few Zetans
(Greys) thrown in for good measure just in case NASA should
send Blevins' pdf to Pluto. Never miss an opportunity THAT IS
FREE!

If we were charging Blev by the hour he would now owe about
what? $10,000,000.00 ?

Pay up Blev or we foreclose.

RobertMBlevins

Look...the only reason I posted up the excerpt was to let people see how Skipp and I believe the hijacking was done, IF (and it's a BIG 'if') Kenny and Bernie were involved.

What we did with the original is to clean it up, basically. I went over it with Greg the Techie Guy, and consulted with Porteous on it. We dragged out all the old notebooks from my interviews, the original files by Porteous, the sound recordings and the videos that were done on some of the interviews. We found ERRORS in the document.

This Kenny stuff isn't easy. Never was. We had a series of meetings about the whole thing. Mainly Gayla, Greg, and myself. We knew two things for sure:

1) Kenny belonged on the suspect list.

2) Nobody has deliberately told any lies about the evidence, but getting every single detail straight has been extremely difficult.

So...we used the original notes and the other things and checked for what was accurate about Kenny and what wasn't. We went over every single line on everything. What did this person testify to exactly, no guesswork. What does it say in the notes? If someone lied, what exactly did they lie about? Did we check it? What were the results of checking it?

Things like that.

In the end, the final report on Kenny is exactly what it appears to be: The most accurate version of what is available on one Kenny Peter Christiansen. It doesn't try to prove Kenny was the hijacker. It just presents what is available on him. There are just too many coincidences with him to simply dismiss him offhand. That's just my personal opinion of course.

One of the biggest problems is Bernie Geestman, because he lied to me, to Marisa Kagan, and he lied on History Channel. Those lies are proven, and have outside witnesses to back up the claim that he made every effort to distance himself from any involvement in Kenny or the hijacking...by lying about things. And when people do that, you have to wonder why they do it. He actually drove a hundred miles to lie, to do damage control.

You can ask what you want at the theater, but you already know the answers. You've heard about Kenny and his story probably more than you want to. You think you're the only one tired of it? Ha...so am I. The only reason I'm doing the slideshow is because I got my arm twisted a bit. I'd much rather do as the other authors are doing and give a reading. And I have to warn you I'm still trying to figure out a way to 'slide' out of the whole thing. :)
Frankly, most of the people who attend the theater event aren't going to see DB Cooper stuff, but to hear famous NW authors and get signings. I want to meet William Sullivan, the author of all those hiking books, for example. And while all these great writers are going to do respectable readings, what is Robert going to do? Re-hash DB Cooper. This is a bummer for me. :|

Greg Page? This Greg Page?

AB Citation:
Greg - Because he values his privacy, we sometimes refer to our
IT advisor only by his first name, although he does allow us to
use his full name in the copyright pages of AB books.
So...if you MUST know,
just buy the right book.
Greg Page works in program development and testing at
Microsoft headquarters in Redmond, Washington and is one heck
of a nice guy.

Greg - Because he values his privacy, we sometimes refer to
our IT advisor only by his first name
, although he does allow
us to use his full name in the copyright pages of AB books.

Greg - Because he values his privacy, we sometimes refer to our
IT advisor only by his first name, although he does allow us to
use his full name in the copyright pages of AB books

Greg Page works in program development and testing at
Microsoft headquarters in Redmond
, Washington and is one
heck of a nice guy.

IS GREG WORKING FOR YOU ON MICROSOFT TIME? IF HE IS!

who is paying for greg's work for you? You or Microsoft? You or clients of Microsoft?

Shall I have Mark call Todd call Erin at Microsoft Redmond and
find out? We have people there next week. They can just walk
into Erin's office and ask: "Who are Greg Page that also works for
RobertMBlevins on whose time?"

As you say: Trust is an issue!

Robert, being glued to the TV set is one thing. remembering what was on top of it is another. I have no doubt people remember the event. some more than others, but none of this would have came about without Lyle. If he didn't piece together anything, how did you get here? I find it very strange that everyone was glued to the set but Lyle? yes it happened in Washington, and more would be interested, was Lyle the only one who never seen the sketch for decades? that's what did it isn't it? superb memory for people who barely knew Kenny, but his own brother doesn't suspect anything until well after he dies? don't you find this puzzling? he never seen the sketch prior to his coming out with his story/movie proposal?

Interested, yes, in the truth behind the whole thing. the not wanting to talk about is it also getting old. this is a discussion board where DB Cooper is discussed, including suspects. you don't seem to have a problem what so ever in challenging anything else.

mrshutter45

oh, mr shutter. youve misread me. i said i "enjoyed" mr. blevins' postings. i didn't say i believed them. :ph34r:

i will defer to mr. georger's professional opinions, previously stated, regarding this whole , uh, phenomenon? that's been going on for four years.

enough said; snowmmann and farflung explained all, years ago

and, i confess, was sort of curious how mr. blevins would respond to the most obvious of questions.

ok.

The whole thing starts with Lyle anyway you look at it. I'm not saying that's bad, but he had other things on his mind other than trying to prove his brothers guilt.

Decoded, the very show you talk about basically put a huge hole in the story by stating Bernie was not an accomplice in there belief. now, in my opinion if they had other evidence that has come to light, they might
have a different opinion. it's a show that I don't trust. I don't trust any of these shows. I'm not just talking
about Decoded here.

I'm sorry but I don't give much credit to Skipp either. he should have checked the property records. he put his name on a book riddled with problems. that's not a dig, it's the truth. how many times did you change it? If I didn't know much about the case, and was interested in your book. I would have first read the reviews. that would have stopped me from buying it right there. when I see the author in battle with people about reviews, regardless of what you claim about them. I won't touch it. it sends out trouble alerts.

Unfortunately Flo has said similar things about known suspects. 3 people now. Gossett, LD, and KC. I think it was LD that really piqued her interest if not mistaken.

"oh, mr shutter. youve misread me. i said i "enjoyed" mr. blevins' postings. i didn't say i believed them. Sly "

Fair enough.....+1 B|

RobertMBlevins

My reply is simple, Yellowoxide. Wiki is a publicly-edited enterprise. Anyone can post, anyone can edit it. You can even do it anonymously if you wish, although in that case your IP gets recorded. Hell, I've edited KC's entry there. :)

like i said, in my first post, I "enjoyed " all of your postings. and now, i learn you edit the d.b/ dan cooper page at wikepedia? priceless!